PO Box 2947 Big Bear City, Ca, Lakeside, CA 92314 Map · Phone number

Follow Seed Packets 2 U on

• Undisputed Belts
  • Branches Olive Oil
  • The Pampered Chef® Wedding Registry
A wheel barrow full of our Personalized or Custom printed Wildflower Seeds to delight your guests!
recycled guest seating seed packetwww seedpackets2
Escort Card Wildflower Seed Packets
Escort Card Wildflower Seed Packets
Escort or Place Card Wildflower Seed Packets. Personalized with Names and date.
Escort or Place Card Wildflower Seed Packets. Personalized with Names and date.
Wedding Wildflower Seed Packets to Welcome Guests!
Wedding Wildflower Seed Packets to Welcome Guests!
Forget Me Not Save the Date Seed Packets.
Forget Me Not Save the Date Seed Packets.
Rustic Wedding Wildflower Seed Packet
Rustic Wedding Wildflower Seed Packet
img0003
Seed Packets 2 U
Escort/Place Card Wildflower Seed Packet.
Escort/Place Card Wildflower Seed Packet.
Vintage Flower Basket Bridal Shower Personalized Wildflower Seed Packet
Vintage Flower Basket Bridal Shower Personalized Wildflower Seed Packet
Peace & Love Wedding Wildflower Seed Packet
Peace & Love Wedding Wildflower Seed Packet
Sweet Pea Design Wedding Wildflower Seed Packet. 100% Recycled paper. Personalized with names and...
Choice Wedding Wildflower Seed Packet. Personalized with Names and date
Choice Wedding Wildflower Seed Packet. Personalized with Names and date
Heart Stems Wedding Wildflower Seed Packet.
Heart Stems Wedding Wildflower Seed Packet.
custom seed packet potted plant
galrypic2
img12611
recycweddfrnt croppedbckgrnd
seed packets 3

4 Reviews for Seed Packets 2 U

• Bonnie

Bonnie Cobb · Getting married on 10/04/2021

GREAT experience GREAT product!!!

We LOVED working with Arlene on our custom seed package project. We needed an affordable, unique, and eco-friendly option and the wildflower seed packages were the perfect choice! Arlene was very communicative, friendly, and professional. She was very mindful of our deadline. Not to mention, the product was flawless! People quickly reported their seeds are sprouting! I hope we get to work with her again in the future and I would love to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Campbell · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect wedding favors!!

I ordered over 200 of these and they were shipped super quick! It was a really easy process and they responded quickly when I had a question. My guests really loved them and people always send me pictures of their flowers growing. The flowers that grew were beautiful and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Seed Packets 2 U's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear you and your guests are enjoying the flowers! Cheers!

helen · Married on 08/13/2016

As soon as I saw these adorable seed packets, I knew these were going to be used as my wedding favors. I fell in love with one in particular that held wildflower seeds, but I had my own sunflower seeds and was interested in making some changes to the wording on the packets. I contacted the company and spoke with Arlene who made the ordering process a breeze. She was able to completely customize the wording on the packets to make them exactly what I wanted. I was sent a proof of the packet for approval before shipping to guarantee they were perfect…and they were. I couldn’t be happier with my wedding favors, the price was great and the quality of this product can’t be beat. I would HIGHLY recommend seedpackets2u.com to anyone who is looking for that special and unique wedding favor. Thank-you Arlene for providing such a beautiful product and making wedding favor shopping completely stress free!
    Helen Hoyt – NJ

Sent on 11/02/2015

Seed Packets 2 U's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Helen! It's always wonderful to hear from satisfied customers! Cheers!

Seed Packets 2 U Pricing

Seed Packets 2 U Price Rates

• Lakeside, 92040 See on map
    6197496302 (Phone number)
    Location of (Seed Packets 2 U)