Seed Packets 2 U

Big Bear City, CA View map

Personalized Wedding Wildflower Seed Packets

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Plants & Flowers
Send-Off

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Full Refund

• Bonnie
    Bonnie C. Married on 10/04/2021

GREAT experience GREAT product!!!

We LOVED working with Arlene on our custom seed package project. We needed an affordable, unique, and eco-friendly option and the wildflower seed packages were the perfect choice! Arlene was very communicative, friendly, and professional. She was very mindful of our deadline. Not to mention, the product was flawless! People quickly reported their seeds are sprouting! I hope we get to work with her again in the future and I would love to recommend her to anyone!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect wedding favors!!

I ordered over 200 of these and they were shipped super quick! It was a really easy process and they responded quickly when I had a question. My guests really loved them and people always send me pictures of their flowers growing. The flowers that grew were beautiful and I couldn’t be happier!

Seed Packets 2 U's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear you and your guests are enjoying the flowers! Cheers!
    Helen Married on 08/13/2016
    As soon as I saw these adorable seed packets, I knew these were going to be used as my wedding favors. I fell in love with one in particular that held wildflower seeds, but I had my own sunflower seeds and was interested in making some changes to the wording on the packets. I contacted the company and spoke with Arlene who made the ordering process a breeze. She was able to completely customize the wording on the packets to make them exactly what I wanted. I was sent a proof of the packet for approval before shipping to guarantee they were perfect…and they were. I couldn’t be happier with my wedding favors, the price was great and the quality of this product can’t be beat. I would HIGHLY recommend seedpackets2u.com to anyone who is looking for that special and unique wedding favor. Thank-you Arlene for providing such a beautiful product and making wedding favor shopping completely stress free!
    Helen Hoyt – NJ

Seed Packets 2 U's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Helen! It's always wonderful to hear from satisfied customers! Cheers!

Pricing

Seed Packets 2 U Price Rates

PO Box 2947 Big Bear City, CA, 92314
6197496302
Location of (Seed Packets 2 U)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding