99 Reviews for Harrington Farm

Scenic Views (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
House Beer (1)
Chair Covers (1)

My husband and I could not ask for a more beautiful venue to have our wedding at. The wedding planner Jess was absolutely amazing! She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and carried out my vision. The staff at Harrington farm are amazing! Our bridal attendant and event manager made sure we were taken care of and the day went seamless. Our day was absolutely perfect and our guests haven’t stopped talking about our wedding. Thank you Harrington farm for creating my dream wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Harrington Farm is not only a beautiful venue, but they also have a terrific staff working for them. Traci was so helpful as we planned our July wedding. I had about a million questions and she was always very prompt to reply. They really take care of you on the day of - you are provided with a professional event manager and a bridal attendant who keep you informed of everything and they day running smoothly, yet don't bombard you or make you feel like they are all over you. The grounds are meticulously cared for and you have the wonderful benefits of utilizing the entire place, without another wedding occurring at the same time. Overall, I could not recommend Harrington enough. They were truly outstanding in terms of the price, packages offered, grounds and staff. They will make you and your guests feel like royalty!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. The staff is beyond amazing, they were incredibly professional from start to finish. All of our details fell into place smoothly. Jess was wonderful to work with. She truly captured our wedding vision and did it to perfection. The food was amazing and timely. We cannot express in words how grateful we are for the dedication of the staff at Harrington Farm. We continue to receive compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and we have the staff at Harrington Farm to thank for that. They made our day so very special for us. You will not regret choosing this breathtaking beautiful rustic venue for your wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my may 2018 wedding ceremony and reception at Harrington Farm. They made the day so stress free and enjoyable. The venue is beautiful and food is exceptional . Traci was great at helping coordinating everything and the staff the day of the wedding were great. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Diane, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Harrington Farm was fantastic and our big day could not have gone any better. The venue is absolutely beautiful and we were fortunate enough to have fantastic weather, which made for a perfect day. We loved that we could use the entire grounds including the outdoor ceremony area, the Sperry cocktail tent, the outdoor patio (w/ fireplace!), and of course the indoor reception area complete with a full bar and coffee/espresso bar (which everyone loved). The food and drinks were great + they even took our requests to include some different beers from nearby Wachusett Brewing Company. Traci Swenson (Director of Sales & Senior Wedding Planner) helped us plan out everything. We met with her multiple times over the course of a year or so and she was very professional and accommodating. We were able to arrive early for first look and photos, etc. which was also helpful. Traci and the rest of the Harrington Farm staff were great - We were confident everything would go off without a hitch, and it did - not sure what we would have done without their help! Harrington Farm is well-worth considering, make sure you check it out!

Profile Picture Sean, 5/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When a family friend recommended Harrington Farm, I never expected my wedding day to turn out to be truely PERFECT. Jess and Traci made the entire planning process seamless and easy. From the first meeting up until I dropped off my decor, they were extremely pleasant to work with and answered any and all questions. I walked into the venue on the day of my wedding without a worry and every single detail handled with professionalism. I applaud Harrington Farm’s chef, workers, and all employees. Every guest I spoke with raved about the venue and food. My wedding day was an absolute dream. Thank you Harrington farm for making that happen!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

All I can say is WOW!! My daughter got married Friday 3/16/18, it was an amazing experience. The staff was so professional and accommodating. They went above and beyond to help comfort my little grandson that was having a meltdown, after the ceremony. The venue was absolutely grogeous. Every thing fell into place as planned. I couln't have asked for a more magical night. Thank you so much to all who worked this event. A special thanks to John Bomba. You guys and gals are the best.

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just have to say that my entire family has been talking about Harrington Farm since my wedding and I can absolutely 100% say that this was one of the best decisions we ever made for our wedding. First of all, Harrington Farm is a stunning venue and it is so perfect! It has a comfortable, cozy feel, but there's plenty of room to have a good time. It was exactly what we were looking for for our December wedding. My husband and I looked that this place and only this place. One look and we knew that we were exactly where we wanted to get married. Secondly, the staff was absolutely amazing. Traci as so wonderful in helping us at set up and plan everything. My husband are really bad at making decisions and that makes planning really tough, but Traci was so helpful. The staff during the event, were so wonderful and accomodating. Cindy, Joanne, Aubrey were all fantastic at helping us stay on track and get everything done. Everything went off without a hitch. Third, the food was perfect! Oh my gosh, I don't think regular food will ever compare now. Again, our families have been talking about how perfect this place was.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar

Where to begin! Everything about Harrington Farm was perfect. We were looking for something that was elegant, but not stuffy, casual, but not in a legit barn - Harrington Farm is the best of both worlds! The grounds are stunning; so many opportunities for beautiful photos. The Barn is gorgeous - my guests haven't stopped talking about the architecture and uniqueness of it. We had a pretty big guest list (200+) and everyone fit in comfortably with plenty of room for dancing and mingling. The Food and Drink: delicious! We got SO much food with our package, and making substitutions/upgrades was a breeze (and didn't break the bank!). With the drinks, they worked with us to try to get our favorite beer included in the offerings, and a signature drink (which was a HUGE hit) was included in our drink package. We also added on the Coffee bar that a line as long as the regular bar all night! From the appetizers, to the dinner itself (we did stations), to the late night bites at the end, people left our wedding full and wowed by the quality, quantity and presentation of the food. Staff: Traci is amazing; no other way to put it! Traci not only made me feel at ease that everything would go according to plan, but she even helped me think of things I hadn't before (having an outdoor ceremony in mid-November, she reminded me that the sun sets way earlier given Daylight Savings, for example). Traci and the rest of the staff could not have been nicer or more helpful; they responded right away to my email inquiries, were flexible with some of my crazier decor ideas, and on the day of, I didn't have to worry about a single thing, it was all executed brilliantly and my husband and I always had someone there with us if we needed another drink, or something else to eat. Harrington Farm is the total package - I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's wedding reception was recently held at Harrington Farm and we just want to add our accolades for a five star event. Everything leading up to the process was not only painless but very exciting. The planning from the first look to the tasting to the final event went off without a hitch (or if there was one we didn't know about it, which is amazing in itself). We were the second event of that day and you wouldn't have guessed it. Everything looked gorgeous and everyone seemed fresh and ready to go. The food was outstanding, they had all our decor set out as asked, cocktail hour was lively. Having a block of time to take photos in the beautiful surroundings made for some incredible art. Most of all, Jess, Sharon, and Cynthia running the day made for a completely stress free and highly enjoyable party. They made sure all of the precious moments were captured (sunset on Mt. Wachusett is a work of art in itself). All of Harrington Farm's vendors are also stellar, and we highly recommend looking at that list. All in all, we have a lifetime of memories and could not have been more pleased with everything about this beautiful gem of a venue! Don't hesitate to book this place if they have availability!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens

My husband and I got married on August 25th 2017 at Harrington Farm and all I can say is it was an absolutely perfect day. The planning process was extremely stress free with the help of Traci who was very quick to answer my emails/questions and schedule the necessary meetings to go over all the details to make the day exactly like we wanted. The venue is absolutely beautiful with both outdoor and indoor options for your special day and the food was great! A huge thank you again to Traci, Joanne and all the Harrington staff were extremely helpful, professional, and helped make the day go off without a hitch!!

Profile Picture Elyssa, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Harrington was a wedding-dream come true for us. We were so fortunate to be able to snag a Saturday date only 9 months out from our engagement, and they helped us every step of the way. Jess was so much fun to work with and was so accommodating. I really appreciated their ability and willingness to work with me on avoiding a "rustic" theme, despite the venue's obvious tendency toward that style. They helped me bring my vision to life and the ballroom looked gorgeous. Planning was so fun and easy that I wasn't the least surprised that our day went perfectly. Harrington provided wonderful accommodations for my husband and I, our bridal party, our parents, and of course our guests. Everyone raved about the fun they had and about how good the food was. We attribute our perfect day to their top-notch service and the experience they provide.

Profile Picture User7223892, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens

We got married here on May 28th, 2017 and we must say, it's the best decision we ever made! The moment we visited the venue, we knew this was the place for us. Pictures don't do this place justice! We initially met with Traci and she is someone who exudes poise and professionalism. Traci and her colleagues are very organized, very pleasant to work with, and they make the wedding planning process that much smoother! They're very communicative, and always readily available and responsive. They were in communication with all of our other vendors which was so helpful! We also had Cindy and Sharon as our bridal attendants that day and they were fantastic! They even took care of one of my bridesmaids who fainted during the ceremony throughout the day, and for that I was very thankful for. We were also grateful to them for making sure we ate throughout the night. We didn't get a chance to eat the hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour since we were taking pictures, but they made sure to have them waiting for us at our table when we arrived at the reception, as well as take care of our drink requests. Our guests could not get over how beautiful our venue was from our outside ceremony to the inside reception. The place is a beautiful place to take pictures, inside and outside. The wedding guests were also very pleased with the food provided at the cocktail hour and at the reception. They also took advantage of the coffee bar that was just recently added by the venue, which many of our guests really loved! Guests, as well as my husband and I, were so pleased as to how smooth the whole day went! I could not recommend this venue enough!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I cannot begin to express our deepest gratitude and thanks to Harrington Farm for making our wedding the most perfect, smooth, lovely, and over-the-top amazing day we could have ever imagined! The venue itself is breathtaking, and our guests were blown away by how beautiful it was and raved about the food all night long (and continue to do so)!! That was a HUGE reason why we chose Harrington Farm in the first place. But aside from it's beauty and spectacular food (really spectacular) it was the people that made this so special for us and our guests! We felt so taken care of by the staff, as did our guests, which is not something I've encountered at most weddings. A special thank you to Traci, Jess, Steve, and Amanda, for being so present and accommodating, and guiding us through the whole process. We got to show up to our wedding knowing that everything was going to be perfect, and that was because of you! A million thanks to you and your staff for a day we will treasure forever!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/7/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Outside Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals

My husband and I got married a week and a half ago on Sunday Oct 2, 2016 at Harrington Farms. It was the happiest and most beautiful day of my life - and Harrington Farm was a big contributor to this happiness. Working with Traci, Jess and all the wedding coordinators was a pleasure from the moment we selected the venue until we left the night of. They were so helpful, attentive, flexible and made all the decisions so much easier to make. We had our ceremony inside and even though it was not planned initially that way, I couldn't have envisioned it any other way. The lit fireplace inside and on the patio were stunning and really set a cozy and romantic mood. It rained earlier in the day, so the photos we took later had a glimmering misty look to them, which came out amazing! Overall the experience, food, decor, and service of Harrington Farm was Top Notch! I will recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Outside Cake, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens

We were married at Harrington Farm in August and it was everything we could have dreamed of. Every area of the venue is beautiful, we really loved being able to utilize the sperry tent for cocktail hour as well as the patio and our guests loved being able to use the patio and... Read More outdoor fireplace when they needed a break from the dance floor. Traci and all of the staff at Harrington were beyong professional, I didn't have an issue the entire time, and I actually felt really at ease with the wedding planning process because they had all of the details under control at Harrington. On the day of our wedding we had Sharon helping us for the day and she was just such a wonderful person. Literally by our sides the entire night, helpling me with my dress or flowers, holding the door for us, giving us advice on little transitions here and there, bringing us food and drinks. We really really appreciated it and it made our day that much better. Lastly, all of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. I really wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture User5233112, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience working with Harrington Farm. Not only did we have the most stunningly gorgeous wedding, but the whole day went off without a hitch! The staff there is extremely professional and so organized! Jess, our event coordinator, worked with us for months to plan out every detail and ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Any time I reached out to her with questions I felt like I was her only client even though I know she was working with hundreds of people. Every detail was executed perfectly and I could not be happier with the whole experience. I highly recommend Harrington for your ceremony and reception location! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Outside Cake, Event Rentals

Harrington Farm exceeded every expectation we had. The my are incredibly professional and are experts at organizing and hosting weddings. We had a couple of random requests and they made it happen for us. Joanne was our bridal attendant and she was out of this world. Every time we turned around we had a fresh drink in our hands and seamlessly kept us on schedule. We had a couple arrive that wasn't on the guest list and they quickly set up a table setting and no one even noticed. I can't say enough about them- you will have the best wedding!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Harrington Farm and Jess really helped me plan my dream wedding! Everything was so perfect! The site is so beautiful and the food was absolutely amazing! Jess really helped me figure out what I was looking for and make it a reality. During our consultations she helped me so much. Everything was perfect the day of the wedding. I wouldn't change a thing!!

Profile Picture V, 12/6/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Indoor, Event Planning, Linens

This was the most beautiful venue and the staff there are amazing! From the sales director, to event coordinator and bridal attendant, all were very professional and attentive! The food was delicious and I have received so many compliments about the venue food, decor and overall experience. If I could do it all over I would not change a thing!! Best day ever!

Profile Picture User5164059, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Outside Cake, Chairs, Linens

Traci and her staff were absolutely amazing. The venue is obviously beautiful - I can't wait to peruse all of the gorgeous photos we will have! But it is the team's attitude, attention to detail, and quality of service that sets Harrington Farm apart. Traci and Jess were responsive to email and phone calls throughout the planning process, very accommodating (down to offering, unbidden, to leave the lemon out of my water glass!), and on top of every detail/deadline. We did work with our own wedding planner on a lot of the creative and logistical details, but the Harrington Farm team is quite capable themselves. They have this down to a science, and you definitely get what you pay for. What stood out to us on our wedding day (September 2015) was how much our attendants seemed to care about us, despite the hundreds of wedding couples that we know have come before. Every time we turned around, Sharon was there, smiling and offering champagne, food, or help carrying something. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and flawless, and I don't think many couples can say that!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The second we walked inside, we knew this was where we wanted to get married. The venue is so beautiful and unique. We were able to save on decor because the room itself was so beautiful. Everyone there was so professional and easy to work with and they kept the day running smoothly. And, as everyone else has said, the food was delicious! All of our guests were raving about the meal (especially the pulled pork). They even problem solved with us very quickly on the day when there was a miscommunication about the bar. I absolutely recommend Harrington Farm to anyone who wants a beautiful space with delicious food for their wedding!

Profile Picture User3889317, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Harrington Farm in February 2015. Everything about Harrington was absolutely perfect. The service and attention to detail was amazing. The consultants and attendants knew exactly what needed to happen to make our night perfect. They were very flexible with any requests we had and accommodated all our vendors. Their list of recommended vendors is also fantastic. The food and beauty of the venue were definitely the highlights. Don't be afraid of holding an off-season weddings out there in the mountains, they accommodate inclement weather like true New-Englanders :) I couldn't have asked for a more well-organized, beautiful place to have our wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly have to say my wedding at Harrington Farm was beyond what I could have expected, it was perfect! I just got married in February the snowiest month ever and it was beautiful!! I love how it is tucked away in the mountains. I had a candlelit ceremony by the fireplace, between that and the snow it was so magical & romantic. The food was so good, way better than I even remembered at the tasting which was also delicious! They let me rent a popcorn machine for after dinner which was a fun touch. The staff was beyond attentive and was there for anything you could possible need I felt like the Queen of England!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 2/7/15, 5 Reviews