12 Reviews for Harold Finkle Your Jeweler

Cleaning (1)
Diamond Certif. (1)
Payment Plans (1)
12 Harold Finkle Your Jeweler Reviews

Allison at Harold Finkle was amazing! She helped design custom engagement and wedding rings for me. She even helped customize my husband wedding band.
The others in the shop are amazing also, they also have a shop puppy that is always awesome to cheer you up.

Profile Picture Alora, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We worked with Justin specifically, he was incredibly knowledgeable and patient, was able to replicate a custom wedding band using simply a picture. Their prices are fair and they were never pushy. They are a superb example of a family run business who cares about the customers!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/6/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband planned on visiting several jewelers before purchasing my engagement ring. His first stop was Harold Finkle and he was so impressed with their service that he never went anywhere else. Justin helped him pick out the perfect setting and diamonds. He guided my husband in choosing the best diamond. It was clear we would be returning for our wedding bands. We purchased our wedding bands and they engraved our wedding date on them with no additional charge. Every time we walk into the store we are greeted warmly and they do an excellent job cleaning our rings. We will surely be returning for future jewelry purchases.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Payment Plans

I am absolutely in love with my engagement ring and wedding band...and my husband of course! :-) We worked closely with Justin for custom designed bands for my husband and myself. He did a beautiful job and was very prompt. He was also able to provide engraving on the inside of the band (free of charge) without my husband's knowledge. We will continue to use them for any jewelry in the future.

Profile Picture User4294372, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Justin Finkle is absolutely wonderful. He knew exactly what type of wedding band would look good with my engagement ring. He listened to what both my husband and myself wanted. Harold Finkle is definitely MY jeweler!

Profile Picture Holly, 11/2/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Everyone at Finkle Jewelers is always so helpful!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Great family! They helped my husband find my dream ring!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Every time we went to Finkle Jewelers we were blown away by their personalized service and dedication to us as a couple and what our needs and wants were.

We had gone to look at wedding bands at a "local and reputable" jeweler and all they tried to do was sell us something that they would make commission on and then they tried to force us to buy it with numerous follow up phone calls and emails.

At Finkle we were given something that fit us, at a fraction of the cost and we couldn't be happier with our purchases there. We will definitely go there again for everything else that comes along!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/2/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful ring and they were not pushy or made me feel I had to buy anything. They let us do the shopping and were there to guide us. They are just great!!!

Profile Picture Lis, 10/9/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Marty did an amazing job taking an engagement ring that was my moms, grandmothers, and great grandmothers and enhancing it without completely changing it! Then when I told him what I wanted for the wedding bands he totally made all the rings come together as one beautiful piece. Amazing job! Very friendly and great service.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/4/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I love my rings and my husband loves his! We get compliments on them all the time! They were so helpful and not pushy at all! They even stayed open late to accommodate our busy work schedule!

Profile Picture Lincy, 9/19/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Created a ring from scratch to please me. It looked beautiful and fit perfectly with the engagement ring they also sold us. The best non pressure jewelers ever!!!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/27/07, 2 Reviews