Happily Maui'd Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Jessica W. Married on 05/26/2022

Die perfekte Hochzeitsplanerin auf Maui

Meine Freundin aus Deutschland hat dieses Jahr ihre langersehnte Hochzeit auf Maui gefeiert. Durch die reibungslose Kommunikation mit Diana war meine Freundin und ihr Verlobter total relaxed und konnten die Vorbereitungen auf diese Hochzeit in vollen Zügen geniessen.
    Die Trauung war wunderschön und einfach nur perfekt. Vor Ort war alles super organisiert und man merke, wie alle involvierten Dienstleister gemeinsam harmonierten.
    Definitiv die beste Entscheidung mit Happily Maui'd zu heiraten!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette G. Married on 04/20/2022

Perfect Vow Renewal In Maui

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!! From our initial consultation with Diana to the day of my parent's 30th wedding anniversary vow renewal ceremony on the beach in Maui, the team at Happily Maui'd has been perfect to work with. A special shoutout to the officiant, photographer, and ukulele player Diana selected, along with her day of coordination team. My parents said that the vow renewal was so great, it was even better than their actual wedding day. I cannot thank you all enough for making our family memory so special and seamless from start to finish.
    Susanna P. Married on 03/27/2022

Happily Maui'd - AMAZING to work with

We cannot say enough positive comments about Diana and her team. Working with Happily Maui'd was the best decision we could have made for our elopment. We celebrated with our two kids and Diana and her team were so attentive and helpful. The entire process was so easy. We highly recommend Happily Maui'd when planning your wedding. Thank you Diana and we cannot wait to see you again soon. Mahalo! xoxo
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 01/21/2022

Excellent Service

I called Diana with just two weeks to plan our wedding. With little time to organize and prepare she was able to pull it all together. From the flowers to the location to the wedding official, and photographer Diana was able to pull off the impossible. She was professional and answered all my questions either by phone or email in a timely manner. My husband and I were incredibly pleased and happy with our wedding and all Diana did to make a day we will never forget.

Aloha Nicole,
    Thank you so much for taking the time
    to leave us a review! Kind words
    like yours help other couples get to know
    us better and get excited about
    reaching out—We hope you know just
    how much your review is appreciated.

I look forward to keeping in touch
    and celebrating more of life’s milestones
    with you.
    Until we chat again!
    Sally B. Married on 11/23/2021

Diana and Julia were the best!

We also loved Ricardo, the officiant and Jess, the photographer. It made our 50th anniversary vow renewal with our family very special.
    Janin Married on 11/12/2021

We got Maui'd!

Diana ist die beste Hochzeitsplanerin die man sich wünschen kann :-) Unsere Reisepläne standen erst sehr kurzfristig fest und sie hat super spontan unsere Traumhochzeit möglich gemacht und ein tolles Team für wunderschöne Fotos, ein super Video und eine traumhafte Zeremonie organisiert. Mahalo für alles ❤
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 08/24/2021

They checked all the boxes. Amazing team!!!

This was the best investment for our wedding. Diana and our coordinator, Julia are the absolute BEST!!!! They were on top of everything, very organized, and made it a fun and stress free experience. Julia made sure the actual ceremony went as planned and the pictures were so amazing, I could not choose which one I liked best(out of 275). The video was also amazing and the story they told will be cherished by us as the best part of our 2021 Maui Wedding Ceremony.
    Tia Married on 08/02/2021

The Easiest Wedding Planning Ever!

Our wedding planner Diana took care of everything for us, and coordinated all of the best vendors on Maui. All we had to do was to fill out a beach wedding designer to create our own perfect package and pay, and the day of the wedding everything was taken care of. We were so happy with hair and make-up, music (ukulele), the officiant, day-of coordinator, and photographer. It was the perfect elopement wedding for us.
    Kelly Married on 07/26/2021

Highly Recommend!

Diana and the Happily Mauid team made sure that was everything was perfect for our special day! They went above and beyond to create an incredible experience for us, it was just what we wanted! Highly recommend!
    Laura Married on 07/14/2021

We got Maui'd!

Diana was amazing! So professional and very caring. Having a destination wedding is stressful having one during COVID even worse. She took care of everything. All we had to do was show up. She took all the stress of planning off of us. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and amazing. I highly recommend using them to help plan your wedding.
    Kiki Married on 05/21/2021

Stress Free Wedding Day!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Diana and her team at Happily Maui’d. She helped me plan a beautiful intimate elopement of my dreams on a stunning Maui beach all the way from Maryland. Diana communicated very well and kept me abreast to the steps and what was needed to get married in Maui. She planned everything out very well and I am completely satisfied with the service that she provided. She was able to book a photographer, videographer and a day of planner for my wedding. All I had to do was show up. Talk about a stress free day! Thank you so much Happily Maui’d!
    Kirsten V. Married on 05/03/2021

Happily Maui'd!

Our wedding was perfect. Thank you Diana for handling all of the little details and picking out an amazing team to help make our day so memorable.

Happily Maui'd's reply:

Thank you Kirsten & Joe! It was a pleasure to meet you. Mahalo for having us on your special day!
    Warmly,
  • Jake
    Jake S. Married on 04/10/2021

We got Maui'd!

Had an amazing experience having Diana help plan our special day! We had to reschedule because of COVID and Diana was so helpful and understanding. Our day was so beautiful and unforgettable. Highly recommend!!
    K. Herrera Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing! Would 100% recommend!!

My husband and I recently booked a wedding package with Diana from Happily Maui’d. We chose the beach elopement package with photography and videography. We absolutely loved everything about our small intimate wedding. The location suggested by Diana was beautiful and the officiant was the best! Our photos and video were stunning and I LOVED my bouquet. We decided to have a small elopement due to COVID-19 and I am so happy we chose Diana to help us coordinate everything. We even had to postpone our date and Diana was very understanding and accommodating to the situation. Throughout the whole process, she made everything so easy for us which is helpful considering we had never been to Maui. Everything was perfect and stress-free the day of. I would 100% recommend Diana for anyone who is looking to coordinate a wedding or elopement.
    Davinphelp Married on 03/05/2021

Amazing Wedding Coordinator!

I am a wedding videographer on Maui and I've had the privilege of working with Diana of Happily Mauid many times now and I can't say enough good things about her and her service, she is great at what she does! She is always prepared and professional yet relaxed and fun which is exactly what you want from a wedding planner/coordinator! She is very sweet and creative and if you are looking for an excellent wedding planner or coordinator I highly recommend Diana at Happily Mauid!
  • I. T.
    I. T. Married on 02/02/2021

Just WOW :)

Me and my husband really wanted a simple beach wedding since we were eloping. We were so glad when we found Happily Mauid during our wedding planning. They're professional, organized and always willing to help out. They've made our wedding planning stress-free and so much fun! We would highly recommend Happily Maui'd - Diana.
    Cristina M. Married on 12/08/2020

Happily Maui’d

Diana made everything run smoothly from the time we started planning up to the wedding day. I felt everything is taken care of and she made it easy for us. Highly recommend!!!
  • Rex
    Rex M. Married on 12/08/2020

Happily maui’d

Thank you very much for the professionalism and your service. You make our special day to be extra special.

Happily Maui'd's reply:

Mahalo Rex. Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot.
    It was such a pleasure meeting you and your family.

Aloha,
    Julietta W. Married on 10/05/2020

Excellent! Great Job!!!

Ich war Brautjungfer und konnte sehen, welch einen großartigen Job Happily Maui´d gemacht hat! Sie haben dem Couple viel Stress abgenommen und ihnen den Rücken freigehalten. Das gesamte Team - angefangen vom Koordinator, Musiker, Fotograf, Videograf und Minister - hat einen excellenten Job gemacht. Sie alle waren mit viel Freude und Hingabe bei der Sache. Sollte ich jemals auf Maui heiraten, würde ich es mit Happily Maui´d machen!!!!
    Natalie L. Married on 09/11/2020

Amazing wedding planner

Diana is fantastic!! My fiance (now husband) and I live in CA and I was a little worried planning a wedding so far away and we were arriving just 2 days before the wedding so not a lot or room for error. I was also concerned as the weather was not looking like it would be very good for a beach wedding, rain and wind were in the forecast. Diana put my worries to rest as she sent me emails leading up to our arrival to Maui and then told us she was ready with a back up plan if we needed one due to weather. As it turned out, it was rainy and windy in Kapalua the morning of our Sunset Ceremony, Diana called me and we moved the ceremony to Lahaina. We had a little wind, no rain, beautiful clouds and it was perfect! Also, the minister and photographer she provided were amazing! I would highly recommend Happily Maui'd to anyone getting married on Maui!

Happily Maui'd's reply:

Mahalo nui loa! Thank you very much Natalie and Lon. It was so nice planning and coordinating your intimate Maui wedding.

Warm Aloha,
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 04/03/2020

Maui Beach Wedding

I can't speak more highly of Diana and her company, Happily Maui'd. Diana provided us with an amazing experience from start to finish. She was very quick to respond to all of our questions and was very clear with communication throughout the whole process. She made us feel so comfortable and we trusted her with the details of our wedding from start to finish. Organizing a destination wedding is not easy and requires a lot of trust in the wedding coordinator and Diana delivered. Our wedding was set on a romantic beach in Maui with stunning views. Diana arranged everything to perfection and accommodated all of our requests. We had a beautiful aisle made of seashells and rose petals and musicians who sang and played ukulele. All of our guests were taken care of and everything went according to plan. Diana was there for every step of the way. She helped us to create our dream wedding on Maui. We are forever grateful for Diana and Happily Maui'd.
    Austin Married on 02/02/2020

Totally Stress Free

I have attended 2 Happily Maui'd weddings and both were excellent!! Everything was well orchestrated and nobody seemed stressed out at all. The food, music, and ceremony were all perfect. I look forward to going to many more of their weddings.
  • Frances
    Frances J. Married on 11/18/2019

Magical day

My now-husband and I live in Ireland and we were originally drawn to Diana from the pun in her business name. We found her very easy to work with, even across timezones, and we really appreciated her flexibility meeting with us very early Hawaii-time. Diana arranged for us an absolutely magical day including a special venue, a vegan cake, the marriage license appointment, beautiful flowers, and lots of little details - it all came off perfectly. The logistics on the day were like clockwork, including the makeup and hair, the ceremony, the musician, and the photographer. We would highly recommend Diana for your Maui wedding!
    Lakeisha Married on 10/27/2019

Fun, on time, easy

Diana was a wonderful coordinator. Even when I was flustered with planning, she put up with my frustrations and made sure I was ok and on point with her. I appreciate her hard work and would definitely recommend her and will use her services again when planning our anniversary or vow renewal in the future in Maui!

Lakeisha,

thank so much for taking the time writing a review! I appreciate it.
    Looking forward to seeing you again on the beautiful Island of Maui. Warmest Aloha,