Happileigh Hosted Events LLC Reviews

View more information

• Audrey
    Audrey B. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

11/10 would recommend Happileigh Hosted Events!!!!

Lauren was my month-off coordinator for my wedding on November 19, 2022. She was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with while planning my wedding!!! Whenever I would get stumped on a vendor or needed some advice, she was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. The month of the event, she happily took the reins so that I could enjoy with my friends and family. My venue had a very short, strict amount of time for se-up and clean-up, and she handled that obstacle like a absolute champ! She made the whole thing run seamlessly and I couldn't imagine my event without her! 11/10 would recommend Happileigh Hosted Events!!!
    Laura H. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lauren is the best wedding planner we could have imagined!!

We were SO happy with Lauren as our day/month-of planner. Right from the get go she was positive, uplifting, and filled with excitement and joy to help us make our special day magical. Our wedding took place at 2 locations (both of them backyards) and was very DIY, which added a ton of complexity, but Lauren and her fabulous assistant Ashley stayed on top of absolutely everything. Truly, the wedding wouldn't have happened with out them!! Lauren was a positive, helpful support in the weeks and months leading up to the wedding, and was a total superstar the entire day and night of the wedding! She was all hands on deck and made everything run smoothly and added a beautiful, thoughtful touch with every piece she took on. Thanks to Lauren our wedding was more beautiful than we could have dreamed, and we got to really enjoy one of the happiest days of our lives 🥰❤️
    Brittney Z. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our Wedding Day Was Perfect Thanks to HHE!

Lauren was with me every step of the way from start to finish! She helped guide me when selecting vendors (she found our beautiful venue!!) and inform my decisions to make the day exactly what I envisioned. She communicated with and coordinated all of my vendors, so I didn’t have to get bogged down with all the details. She kept track of all the information, helped me stay within my wedding budget and coordinated the timeline for the big day. She was there on the day of (plus the day before for rehearsal) to make sure everything went perfectly. It was perfection! I did not worry one bit the whole day because Lauren was there making sure everything went smoothly. Hire her!!!! It’s sooo worth it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Pia T. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best investment for your event!

Lauren was our “month of” wedding coordinator and the absolute best investment we made for our wedding. I was originally on the fence about having a coordinator and if you are too, this is your sign to contact Lauren immediately. Fairly priced, accommodating and many years of industry experience in event planning/executing. I cannot recommend her enough. She’s organized, responsive, SO sweet and clearly has an eye for details. She will make sure everything is exactly what you envision on your special day! It was so nice to just enjoy our wedding and let Lauren work her magic. She.was.awesome.
    Sue P. Married on 05/22/2021

Attendance at wedding

Lauren’s been in the planning industry for many years. She started in the corporate environment in downtown Chicago; working with some of the most prestigious venues and companies. She has further expanded her expertise in the Detroit areas. She is a visionary in the industry, hard working, and a pleasure to work with.

Recently, I attended a wedding she had planned. It was extraordinarily beautiful. Decor, music, food, ambiance, and seamless flow of the day was all top notch.

Your event plans and dreams can come true no matter what purpose, size, budget or location.
    Rachel D. Married on 05/22/2021

Happileigh Hosted Events kept everything running smooth and beautiful

Happileigh Hosted Events picks up all the details and makes sure they are all executed to precision. Lauren is friendly and able to take a vision and make it into reality. She works behind the scenes making sure everything runs smoothly. Her knowledge of events allows her to predict many needs the event may have before it even begins. I cannot recommend Happileigh Hosted Events enough!
    Megan Married on 10/03/2020

She's your girl!

Where to even begin to describe how amazing it was to work with Lauren from Happileigh Hosted Events. Let's start at the beginning of 2020, Lauren was hired to be our Day of Coordinator, but in the spring when COVID-19 hit and the world quickly changed, we knew we needed more help, so Lauren became our Month of Coordinator. Lauren worked closely with us to take our original wedding vision and transform it into the most perfect day! She managed 10+ vendors in less than a month and kept us feeling like everything would work out. The day of I knew that everything would be perfect because she was on the job. Let me just say she worked her magic and dreams do come true, even in a pandemic! If you are looking for an experienced event owner who is passionate about her job, knows the industry and will give you recommendations, then Lauren is your girl and we would recommend her 10/10 every time!