68 Reviews for Hall Creations Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
One Event/Day (1)
67 Hall Creations Photography Reviews

Angie was amazing. From the first time we met her right up until we received the pictures, Angie is responsive, on-time and the pictures are amazing. She enjoys the candid shots and we wanted a lot of the formals (she did both) and I must say the candid shots are my favorites. The day of the wedding, she handled the event seamlessly and managed to have fun. She also works great with other vendors and her timeline/planning is spot on. I highly recommend her. Mother of the Bride :-)

Photos
Profile Picture Lori, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Angie are an absolute dream to work with on our wedding day! Angie was our main photographer but Greg also came out to help. You can tell they love their job and they captured many amazing moments for us.

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photos were beautiful! Angie was wonderful to work with! She has an eye for detail and we got so many photos from her. I would work with her again in a heartbeat. She made us feel very comfortable and was the perfect combination of professional and laid back.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are out there and on the fence about using Hall Creations you are crazy and need to pick them now! I fell in love with Angie from our first phone call. I'll admit I was nervous about picking a wedding photographer that I never met face to face but she asked me so many questions that I hadn't even thought of - it was perfect. My husband and I were also going to be struggling with family photos are both of us come from blended families. On the day of the wedding Angie stood looking into the sun to capture ALL family photos. Her and her husband captured our first look ten times better than I was dreaming it would be. When we decide to grow our family we will be contacting them again and plan to use them over and over!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words can not do Angie and Greg Hall justice on how amazing they are at what they do. My husband and I primarily worked with Angie through the whole process but her husband was very friendly and helpful. From the moment I met her she was very welcoming and helpful.

We were very clueless on how to throw a wedding and she helped plan and coordinate the whole day. It was like we had a wedding planner as well as a photographer and even friend. She was not shy at all and directed all of our friends and family through the photos we wanted.

She got us a sneak peak at midnight of the day. I can't believe how fast the turnaround was and they looked amazing. The photos are very high quality.

I can't say enough good things about her. She treated us like family and got every shot we wanted.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie was the best! She made sure to get all the best shots and she took her time with us! The photographs we're beautiful and everything we'd hoped for!

Profile Picture Destiny, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Talk to your other vendors such as Florists, Videographer, hair & make-up artist as they all know each other and their reputations.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved Angie and how flexible she was. She took photos of me and my bridal party and then headed over to the beach to get the grooms photos. Loved how comfortable she made everyone feel! Can't wait to see the photos when they get done.

Profile Picture Robin, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Hall Creations Photography to anyone!! Our wedding was planned quickly and had a few hick ups, but Hall Creations fit us in and did a great job photographing the day of the wedding. She was very pleasant and professional :) We ended up with wonderful photos that will hold the memories of that special day forever!

Profile Picture User7483188, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie was was so helpful and worked hard all night capturing every moment of our wedding. She was very easy to work with and we loved all the pictures we received from her.

Profile Picture Lanie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie was a complete joy to work with from setting up our 1st meeting, to our engagement shoot, and our wedding day. She has ideas for the best shots and helps capture the essence of each moment. There has not been a day that has gone by that I have not looked at my photos. Angie is fun, very easy to work with, and she knows and works well with the other local vendors. She recommended my hair and makeup artist, whom I love! If I had to do it over again, I would choose Angie again!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie was AMAZING in more ways then one!! My husband and I live in Colorado which makes it hard to plan a wedding in Tahoe. Working with Angie was so easy she was very personable and gave me a breakdown of everything before the wedding. When Angie arrived on site of our wedding she just made me feel so calm, she knew how to capture the perfect moments and had great picture ideas. A few days after the wedding she gave us a sneak peak into our photos!! I LOVED every one of them and my husband and I have been showing them off. I hate the way I usually look in pictures but I truly feel beautiful in every picture! My husband always looks good... LOL

Profile Picture User6864308, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Provide as much info as you can about what scenery you want. Angie was very flexible regarding locations so if you have a spot in mind share your ideas.

Profile Picture Tara, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie was awesome. She has a great eye and listened to what we wanted and delivered more than we asked. She even helped my wife with her dress.

Profile Picture Adam, 1/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If we could give 10 stars we would! Angie is incredible, if you are lucky enough to have her at your wedding it will be the best wedding present you will give yourselves!
We had a HUGE wedding party and no coordinator or clue as to how to pull the processional off or timing or anything. If it were not for her we would have had a disaster. Her photography was so beautiful it looked surreal. She worked so hard and never stopped! Some of the pictures I was amazed by because that meant she was running up and down stairs and in nooks and crannies and did so like a ninja because I dont remember seeing her do it! She gets really busy so if she doesnt respond quickly to email dont despair! she is working super hard behind the scenes to make sure that your photos are not rushed and are beautifully presented. There is not a single thing we would have said she didnt do wonderfully except maybe take a break!! Seriously! The best part is she truly cares about what she does and is invested in your happiness with your day. She didnt try to take the cheap posed shots. The bridal party shenanigans were original and funny! So if you are reading this and wondering about photography book now! DONT WAIT! You can look at my photos on their site or any photos on their site and know you are making a good decision.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/15/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Angie was WONDERFUL. Everyone who attended complimented how nice she was to work with - we were able to enjoy the day barely noticing Angie snapping away! We were also very very happy with the quality of the shots and how it all came out. I will not hesitate to suggest Hall Creations for another event in the area.

Profile Picture Tyna, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Angie was a wonderful addition my daughter's Lake Tahoe wedding! She was professional, energetic and made everyone at ease with her awesome personality. She was flexible with our budget and provided beautiful memories of a really special day. We were extremely happy with her services.

Profile Picture Kymm, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie did an amazing job with our photos. She was able to capture moments that I didn't even remember taking place at the wedding and she was so easy to work with. Her photographs were exactly what we hoped for and more.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Angie was friendly and professional. She was great at coordinating my large family and getting the photos I wanted. The pictures were beautiful.

Profile Picture User6278685, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Angie Hall was our wedding photographer. From my first phone call with her, I knew right away that I made a good decision. She took the time to get to know me and our "style". She gave many suggestions for me during my planning phase and even provided recommendations for local videographers she had worked with before. The price was right and instead of including an engagement session they provided photobooth services on the day of the wedding. The value was amazing...but that isn't the only reason i would recommend them. Angie suggested that I create a pinterest board with ideas of the types of photos i like. so i did that, thinking that she was just looking for inspiration. She actually had my pinterest board handy on the day of and made sure that we got all the shots that I had liked. It was more than I could have expected and definitely welcomed since everything goes so fast during the day. The professionalism and willingness to do all that I asked was above and beyond. The pictures took about 10 weeks to be posted to our online album, including the photobooth pictures. I was anxiously waiting for them, but they were worth the wait! All of the pictures came out gorgeous. She did a great job artistically editing the faves and I have so many pictures to now print and share. Also, their photobooth doesn't currently provide printouts to guests which was a bit of a disappointment when planning. However, the quality of the photos and the fun that was had with their spacious set up and really high quality props created some really great photos. I was able to share them with our guests online and through facebook and everyone is very pleased with the pictures. I definitely recommend using Hall creations for your wedding or other special event.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I was the opposite of a bridezilla, so much so that I didnt have much planned for her in terms of shots. She was a trooper though and got many beautiful shots and we had an amazing sunset which she photographed almost all of the couples that came separately! Loved her :)

Profile Picture User3756777, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Greg and Angie were a dream team! I am so very happy with my choice in choosing the Hall's as our photographers. Angie was wonderful with my bridesmaids in getting everyone in line without being rude or pushy. Greg got along so well with my husband and his groomsmen, they clicked very well and he gave great direction. They were both very professional but could still be laid back and have a good time when they needed to be. I had a team of videographers different from Angie and Greg and both of them worked so well together, there was never any tension or bad words between eachother. Greg and Angie were the best choice I had made. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

Profile Picture User4481604, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Angie and Gregg as our photographers for our wedding, and we cannot say enough positive things about them. Their attitude, professionalism, personality, and willingness to have fun is just what we were looking for in a photographer for our wedding. During both the engagement photoshoot and the wedding itself, Angie and Gregg were very helpful in suggesting poses and positions that turned out great in the pictures. With such a beautiful location such as lake tahoe we wanted to make sure to capture the beauty of the lake and its surroundings and these guys definitely did that. We have several different types of photos with great backdrops such as sunsets, forests, the beautiful lake, our reception hall, etc. It was a pleasure working with this team and hope that we have the pleasure to work with them again in the future!

Thanks again!
Michelle & Joseph

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie and Greg did an AMAZING job capturing so many wonderful memories at our wedding! Angie coordinated in advance which pictures I really wanted to take and ensured that we took all of them. They were both a ton of fun and worked well with all of out other vendors. Angie and Greg are a pleasure to work with and take fantastic photos to look back upon and treasure!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie was wonderful- we did the open photo booth too and everyone had a great time. She took hundreds of photos and we got some great shots. She was very professional and friendly and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer with an "eye"!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)