Hall Creations Photography Reviews

Hall Creations Photography 5
Hall Creations Photography 6
Hall Creations Photography 7

Kimberly Campbell · Married on 01/19/2019

Two of the most amazing people ever! Truly made my wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Angie and Greg are two of the most wonderful people I have ever met!!
    I got married on 1/19/19 at The Ridge Tahoe Resort (Super snowy weekend)

I met Angie and Greg at a Bridal Expo in Tahoe, and from the initial hand shake I loved them!
    We communicated Via Email and Phone throughout the whole process.
    Our Engagement shoot was fantastic as they were able to split days to have two different times of days for pictures.
    All of their Photos are absolutely flawless!
    They are such friendly and easy people to work with. They both make everything feel so laid back and relaxed and so effortless to have a great time to smile/laugh.

Our day of the wedding was so stress free all due to Angie and Greg!
    They arrived super early to take photos of the whole process.
    (Angie with me and Greg in my Husbands room) Throughout the whole wedding they were both constantly checking up on us and making sure the schedule stayed on track. My entire wedding has made numerous comments on how much they loved and enjoyed our Photography vendors. They provided me with a Photo back drop and took professional pictures throughout the entire wedding with print outs for our guests.

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for both of them!!
    Without them my wedding would not have been as amazing as it was.

Thank you guys both so so so much for everything!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Noelle Whiteman · Married on 09/30/2018

So Thankful for the Best Photographers

Angelene and Greg made our day extra special. With their calm and fun personalities, they made it so easy to relax and have a stress free day! With their professional experience, they anticipated and knew just what to say to help guide us the entire day. The gratitude we feel for finding them is tremendous and we're even more excited looking back on the memories they've captured. We are forever grateful.
    We highly recommend Hall Creations as they are the best and worth it!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Sugar

Sugar City · Married on 09/15/2018

Angie Hall made our day Great!

Sweet and attentive, Angie captured all the special moments. She worked behind the scenes and we were thrilled with the special memories she saw and immortalized! We highly recommend her services and great attitude and customer service. Thank you Angie!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kristyn · Married on 07/29/2018

Artfully and beautifully photographed our Wedding & Reception

Angie beautifully and artfully photographed our wedding! From the dress and rings, to the ceremony and flowers, to the personalities and crazy dancing of our friends and family’ her photos captured our special day so uniquely. I appreciated her preparation in guiding and encouraging me to capture moments I didn’t realize I would want to have. Thank you, Angie, for your professionalism and creativity!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Hall Creations Photography 8

Helen Clee · Married on 07/20/2018

Angie was great to work with has wealth of knowledge on local vendirs too. We were very happy with the service and beautiful photos.

Angie was great to work with, has wealth of knowledge about local vendors too. We were very happy with the services and beautiful photos.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki Harter · Married on 03/24/2018

Breathtaking Photos!

Angie is exceptional! She always surprises us with the moments she captures and the quality of the photos. Whenever we do a shoot, it’s laid back and fun and then we get the finished photos and it brings big big smiles and warms our hearts of the experience and memories we will have forever in stunning photographs!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Hall Creations Photography 13
    Hall Creations Photography 14
    Hall Creations Photography 15

Lori · Married on 09/03/2017

Angie was amazing. From the first time we met her right up until we received the pictures, Angie is responsive, on-time and the pictures are amazing. She enjoys the candid shots and we wanted a lot of the formals (she did both) and I must say the candid shots are my favorites. The day of the wedding, she handled the event seamlessly and managed to have fun. She also works great with other vendors and her timeline/planning is spot on. I highly recommend her. Mother of the Bride :-)

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Hall Creations Photography 21
    Hall Creations Photography 22
    Hall Creations Photography 23

Miranda · Married on 08/19/2017

Greg and Angie are an absolute dream to work with on our wedding day! Angie was our main photographer but Greg also came out to help. You can tell they love their job and they captured many amazing moments for us.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Hall Creations Photography 24
    Hall Creations Photography 25
    Hall Creations Photography 26

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

If you are out there and on the fence about using Hall Creations you are crazy and need to pick them now! I fell in love with Angie from our first phone call. I'll admit I was nervous about picking a wedding photographer that I never met face to face but she asked me so many questions that I hadn't even thought of - it was perfect. My husband and I were also going to be struggling with family photos are both of us come from blended families. On the day of the wedding Angie stood looking into the sun to capture ALL family photos. Her and her husband captured our first look ten times better than I was dreaming it would be. When we decide to grow our family we will be contacting them again and plan to use them over and over!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Hall Creations Photography 27

Emily · Married on 06/02/2017

Words can not do Angie and Greg Hall justice on how amazing they are at what they do. My husband and I primarily worked with Angie through the whole process but her husband was very friendly and helpful. From the moment I met her she was very welcoming and helpful.

We were very clueless on how to throw a wedding and she helped plan and coordinate the whole day. It was like we had a wedding planner as well as a photographer and even friend. She was not shy at all and directed all of our friends and family through the photos we wanted.

She got us a sneak peak at midnight of the day. I can't believe how fast the turnaround was and they looked amazing. The photos are very high quality.

I can't say enough good things about her. She treated us like family and got every shot we wanted.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Destiny · Married on 05/06/2017

Angie was the best! She made sure to get all the best shots and she took her time with us! The photographs we're beautiful and everything we'd hoped for!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2016

Talk to your other vendors such as Florists, Videographer, hair & make-up artist as they all know each other and their reputations.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Robin · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolutely loved Angie and how flexible she was. She took photos of me and my bridal party and then headed over to the beach to get the grooms photos. Loved how comfortable she made everyone feel! Can't wait to see the photos when they get done.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Leah · Married on 08/06/2016

I would highly recommend Hall Creations Photography to anyone!! Our wedding was planned quickly and had a few hick ups, but Hall Creations fit us in and did a great job photographing the day of the wedding. She was very pleasant and professional :) We ended up with wonderful photos that will hold the memories of that special day forever!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Lanie · Married on 07/30/2016

Angie was was so helpful and worked hard all night capturing every moment of our wedding. She was very easy to work with and we loved all the pictures we received from her.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Christopher · Married on 07/16/2016

Angie was a complete joy to work with from setting up our 1st meeting, to our engagement shoot, and our wedding day. She has ideas for the best shots and helps capture the essence of each moment. There has not been a day that has gone by that I have not looked at my photos. Angie is fun, very easy to work with, and she knows and works well with the other local vendors. She recommended my hair and makeup artist, whom I love! If I had to do it over again, I would choose Angie again!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Angie was AMAZING in more ways then one!! My husband and I live in Colorado which makes it hard to plan a wedding in Tahoe. Working with Angie was so easy she was very personable and gave me a breakdown of everything before the wedding. When Angie arrived on site of our wedding she just made me feel so calm, she knew how to capture the perfect moments and had great picture ideas. A few days after the wedding she gave us a sneak peak into our photos!! I LOVED every one of them and my husband and I have been showing them off. I hate the way I usually look in pictures but I truly feel beautiful in every picture! My husband always looks good... LOL

Sent on 06/20/2016

Tara · Married on 02/28/2016

Provide as much info as you can about what scenery you want. Angie was very flexible regarding locations so if you have a spot in mind share your ideas.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Adam · Married on 01/17/2016

Angie was awesome. She has a great eye and listened to what we wanted and delivered more than we asked. She even helped my wife with her dress.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Tyna · Married on 10/24/2015

Angie was WONDERFUL. Everyone who attended complimented how nice she was to work with - we were able to enjoy the day barely noticing Angie snapping away! We were also very very happy with the quality of the shots and how it all came out. I will not hesitate to suggest Hall Creations for another event in the area.

Kymm · Married on 09/26/2015

Angie was a wonderful addition my daughter's Lake Tahoe wedding! She was professional, energetic and made everyone at ease with her awesome personality. She was flexible with our budget and provided beautiful memories of a really special day. We were extremely happy with her services.

Sara · Married on 09/19/2015

Angie did an amazing job with our photos. She was able to capture moments that I didn't even remember taking place at the wedding and she was so easy to work with. Her photographs were exactly what we hoped for and more.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Angie was friendly and professional. She was great at coordinating my large family and getting the photos I wanted. The pictures were beautiful.

Sent on 01/27/2016

I was the opposite of a bridezilla, so much so that I didnt have much planned for her in terms of shots. She was a trooper though and got many beautiful shots and we had an amazing sunset which she photographed almost all of the couples that came separately! Loved her :)

Sent on 10/22/2014

Greg and Angie were a dream team! I am so very happy with my choice in choosing the Hall's as our photographers. Angie was wonderful with my bridesmaids in getting everyone in line without being rude or pushy. Greg got along so well with my husband and his groomsmen, they clicked very well and he gave great direction. They were both very professional but could still be laid back and have a good time when they needed to be. I had a team of videographers different from Angie and Greg and both of them worked so well together, there was never any tension or bad words between eachother. Greg and Angie were the best choice I had made. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

Sent on 10/17/2014