Hall Creations Photography Reviews

72 Reviews for Hall Creations Photography

72 Hall Creations Photography Reviews
  • Sugar

Sugar City · Married on 09/15/2018

Angie Hall made our day Great!

Sweet and attentive, Angie captured all the special moments. She worked behind the scenes and we were thrilled with the special memories she saw and immortalized! We highly recommend her services and great attitude and customer service. Thank you Angie!

Kristyn · Married on 07/29/2018

Artfully and beautifully photographed our Wedding & Reception

Angie beautifully and artfully photographed our wedding! From the dress and rings, to the ceremony and flowers, to the personalities and crazy dancing of our friends and family’ her photos captured our special day so uniquely. I appreciated her preparation in guiding and encouraging me to capture moments I didn’t realize I would want to have. Thank you, Angie, for your professionalism and creativity!

Hall Creations Photography 1

Helen Clee · Married on 07/20/2018

Angie was great to work with has wealth of knowledge on local vendirs too. We were very happy with the service and beautiful photos.

Angie was great to work with, has wealth of knowledge about local vendors too. We were very happy with the services and beautiful photos.

• Nikki

Nikki Harter · Married on 03/24/2018

Breathtaking Photos!

Angie is exceptional! She always surprises us with the moments she captures and the quality of the photos. Whenever we do a shoot, it’s laid back and fun and then we get the finished photos and it brings big big smiles and warms our hearts of the experience and memories we will have forever in stunning photographs!

Hall Creations Photography 2
    Hall Creations Photography 3
    Hall Creations Photography 4
    Hall Creations Photography 5
    Hall Creations Photography 6
    Hall Creations Photography 7
    Hall Creations Photography 8

Lori · Married on 09/03/2017

Angie was amazing. From the first time we met her right up until we received the pictures, Angie is responsive, on-time and the pictures are amazing. She enjoys the candid shots and we wanted a lot of the formals (she did both) and I must say the candid shots are my favorites. The day of the wedding, she handled the event seamlessly and managed to have fun. She also works great with other vendors and her timeline/planning is spot on. I highly recommend her. Mother of the Bride :-)

Hall Creations Photography 9
    Hall Creations Photography 14
    Hall Creations Photography 15
    Hall Creations Photography 16

Miranda · Married on 08/19/2017

Greg and Angie are an absolute dream to work with on our wedding day! Angie was our main photographer but Greg also came out to help. You can tell they love their job and they captured many amazing moments for us.

Hall Creations Photography 17
    Hall Creations Photography 18
    Hall Creations Photography 19

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

If you are out there and on the fence about using Hall Creations you are crazy and need to pick them now! I fell in love with Angie from our first phone call. I'll admit I was nervous about picking a wedding photographer that I never met face to face but she asked me so many questions that I hadn't even thought of - it was perfect. My husband and I were also going to be struggling with family photos are both of us come from blended families. On the day of the wedding Angie stood looking into the sun to capture ALL family photos. Her and her husband captured our first look ten times better than I was dreaming it would be. When we decide to grow our family we will be contacting them again and plan to use them over and over!

Hall Creations Photography 20

Emily · Married on 06/02/2017

Words can not do Angie and Greg Hall justice on how amazing they are at what they do. My husband and I primarily worked with Angie through the whole process but her husband was very friendly and helpful. From the moment I met her she was very welcoming and helpful.

We were very clueless on how to throw a wedding and she helped plan and coordinate the whole day. It was like we had a wedding planner as well as a photographer and even friend. She was not shy at all and directed all of our friends and family through the photos we wanted.

She got us a sneak peak at midnight of the day. I can't believe how fast the turnaround was and they looked amazing. The photos are very high quality.

I can't say enough good things about her. She treated us like family and got every shot we wanted.

Destiny · Married on 05/06/2017

Angie was the best! She made sure to get all the best shots and she took her time with us! The photographs we're beautiful and everything we'd hoped for!

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2016

Talk to your other vendors such as Florists, Videographer, hair & make-up artist as they all know each other and their reputations.

Robin · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolutely loved Angie and how flexible she was. She took photos of me and my bridal party and then headed over to the beach to get the grooms photos. Loved how comfortable she made everyone feel! Can't wait to see the photos when they get done.

Leah · Married on 08/06/2016

I would highly recommend Hall Creations Photography to anyone!! Our wedding was planned quickly and had a few hick ups, but Hall Creations fit us in and did a great job photographing the day of the wedding. She was very pleasant and professional :) We ended up with wonderful photos that will hold the memories of that special day forever!

Lanie · Married on 07/30/2016

Angie was was so helpful and worked hard all night capturing every moment of our wedding. She was very easy to work with and we loved all the pictures we received from her.

Christopher · Married on 07/16/2016

Angie was a complete joy to work with from setting up our 1st meeting, to our engagement shoot, and our wedding day. She has ideas for the best shots and helps capture the essence of each moment. There has not been a day that has gone by that I have not looked at my photos. Angie is fun, very easy to work with, and she knows and works well with the other local vendors. She recommended my hair and makeup artist, whom I love! If I had to do it over again, I would choose Angie again!

Angie was AMAZING in more ways then one!! My husband and I live in Colorado which makes it hard to plan a wedding in Tahoe. Working with Angie was so easy she was very personable and gave me a breakdown of everything before the wedding. When Angie arrived on site of our wedding she just made me feel so calm, she knew how to capture the perfect moments and had great picture ideas. A few days after the wedding she gave us a sneak peak into our photos!! I LOVED every one of them and my husband and I have been showing them off. I hate the way I usually look in pictures but I truly feel beautiful in every picture! My husband always looks good... LOL

Tara · Married on 02/28/2016

Provide as much info as you can about what scenery you want. Angie was very flexible regarding locations so if you have a spot in mind share your ideas.

Adam · Married on 01/17/2016

Angie was awesome. She has a great eye and listened to what we wanted and delivered more than we asked. She even helped my wife with her dress.

Tyna · Married on 10/24/2015

Angie was WONDERFUL. Everyone who attended complimented how nice she was to work with - we were able to enjoy the day barely noticing Angie snapping away! We were also very very happy with the quality of the shots and how it all came out. I will not hesitate to suggest Hall Creations for another event in the area.

Kymm · Married on 09/26/2015

Angie was a wonderful addition my daughter's Lake Tahoe wedding! She was professional, energetic and made everyone at ease with her awesome personality. She was flexible with our budget and provided beautiful memories of a really special day. We were extremely happy with her services.

Sara · Married on 09/19/2015

Angie did an amazing job with our photos. She was able to capture moments that I didn't even remember taking place at the wedding and she was so easy to work with. Her photographs were exactly what we hoped for and more.

Angie was friendly and professional. She was great at coordinating my large family and getting the photos I wanted. The pictures were beautiful.

I was the opposite of a bridezilla, so much so that I didnt have much planned for her in terms of shots. She was a trooper though and got many beautiful shots and we had an amazing sunset which she photographed almost all of the couples that came separately! Loved her :)

Greg and Angie were a dream team! I am so very happy with my choice in choosing the Hall's as our photographers. Angie was wonderful with my bridesmaids in getting everyone in line without being rude or pushy. Greg got along so well with my husband and his groomsmen, they clicked very well and he gave great direction. They were both very professional but could still be laid back and have a good time when they needed to be. I had a team of videographers different from Angie and Greg and both of them worked so well together, there was never any tension or bad words between eachother. Greg and Angie were the best choice I had made. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

• Joseph

Joseph · Married on 08/24/2014

We used Angie and Gregg as our photographers for our wedding, and we cannot say enough positive things about them. Their attitude, professionalism, personality, and willingness to have fun is just what we were looking for in a photographer for our wedding. During both the engagement photoshoot and the wedding itself, Angie and Gregg were very helpful in suggesting poses and positions that turned out great in the pictures. With such a beautiful location such as lake tahoe we wanted to make sure to capture the beauty of the lake and its surroundings and these guys definitely did that. We have several different types of photos with great backdrops such as sunsets, forests, the beautiful lake, our reception hall, etc. It was a pleasure working with this team and hope that we have the pleasure to work with them again in the future!

Thanks again!
    Michelle & Joseph

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2014

Angie and Greg did an AMAZING job capturing so many wonderful memories at our wedding! Angie coordinated in advance which pictures I really wanted to take and ensured that we took all of them. They were both a ton of fun and worked well with all of out other vendors. Angie and Greg are a pleasure to work with and take fantastic photos to look back upon and treasure!