Hair By Britt Reviews

Hair By Britt 3
Hair By Britt 4
Hair By Britt 5

Lindsay · Married on 08/14/2010

Brittany was the BEST hairstylist for my wedding. She was Excellent in both the work that she did as well as making me feel relaxed and at ease on such an important day in my life. She did an amazing job in making my hair, which is not easy to style, look the very, VERY best possible. I even got many compliments, as well, from both my husband :), family members and guests. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding stylist!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Naz · Married on 07/18/2010

There were several extremely stressful aspects involved in planning my 3 day long wedding this past July but I can say with out any hesitation that choosing Brittany as my hair stylist was the easiest and one the best decisions I made. She not only is very talented but provides the best level of customer care and service, an element that I'm sure is a priority for every bride on the most important day of her life. She was extremely warm and helpful and truly made me feel as if I was her only client through the level of care and service provided.
    I would highly recommend hiring Brittany for your wedding.

• O

olivia · Married on 06/12/2010

Brittany was amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She also did my cut and color for the wedding and it was perfect. She really is the best!

Olivia Cosenza

Sent on 01/30/2011

Dina · Married on 11/27/2009

Brittany is just the best hairstylist I have ever had. She is so willing to work around your schedule and will always make time to fit you in. She did my hair for my wedding and it was exactly what I wanted. I could not have asked for anything better. She made me feel like a true princess on that special day. She did such an amazing job. I cannot say enough good things about her or her work. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to anyone (and I have done so already).

Angela · Married on 11/27/2009

Brittany is the best!!!!! Everyone was so pleased with her work and professionalism. She is a magician not a beautician!!!!!!

The Maemone Family

Sent on 10/12/2010

Diane · Married on 05/02/2009

Brittany was very professional and so eager to please me. She purchased my hair extension, did a great job at coloring the extension to my hair color, and made me look beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend Brittany as a hair stylist.

Sent on 10/13/2010

Kristin · Married on 06/04/2001

A wedding is one of the most important days of your life and for a bride looking her best is one of the most important elements. For someone that wears their hair down and straight almost everyday it was important for me to find the right person to do my hair on the day of my wedding and on top of that I had 10 bridesmaids which I knew was going to be quite a project for getting hair done. From the moment I met Brittany I knew she was the girl for the job. She was by far one of the most professional people I worked with for my wedding. She was very flexible and accomidating. She showed up at 4:30 am on the day of my wedding to make sure that we had PLENTY of time to get all of my wedding party done before the church - she planned many weeks prior and made a schedule for each girl allotting time for everyone. She worked dillegently and everyone was done with time to spare. I was more than pleased with her service. I would highly recommend Brittany to any Bride - she makes the process easy and enjoyable. I hardly had to do any work on my end and on top of all of that every single one of the 15 girls that got their hair done by Brittany for our wedding looked beautiful and everyone was very happy with their hair (which is not easy to say with 15 girls) If you are looking for a professional, organized and flexible person to do your hair - Brittany is the person!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Tessa · Married on 09/22/2012

Brittany was so nice to work with. I had two trials with her as I changed my mind mid wedding planning for a completely different style. She was very accommodating and wanted to be sure that I was happy with what she was doing. In the end, she made my hair look fantastic for the day of. We worked a fake vine into the updo, and she made it look super pretty. She has such a fun and bubbly attitude too, it really makes for a fun morning of getting ready! Thanks Brittany!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Alice · Married on 10/01/2010

Brittany did my hair wonderfully. I told her exactly what I wanted and she did exactly that. She worked quickly and I was happy with my end result

Carolyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Hair Magic!

Britt is great! She's professional, responsive, on-time, and of course works magic with hair! Couldn't have asked for anything more for our wedding day, you are in great hands if you choose to work with Britt. Thanks Britt for making me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful for the big day!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Elise Flagg · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome...Britt was a pleasure and definitely made us all relax!

Brittany was amazing..she was Uber patient with us when we could not decide how my daughter should wear her hair for the wedding! And the day of the wedding she was on time..professional and fun! Everyone loved her!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Erica · Married on 10/06/2012

Brittany was awesome!!! She was recommended to me by my makeup person (Essie Cohen, another 5 star artist) in addition to me finding her here on WeddingWire. Brittany delivered and made my wedding hair style perfect. Although not cheap (nothing is with weddings) Brittany was worth every penny. My style was a curly up do and I did not have one moment of concern the entire evening about my hair not holding, it looked just as good at the end of the night as it did in the beginning! Brittany is sweet and very easy to get along with, all of my girlfriends and I enjoyed her company while we got dolled up. If you are in doubt, go for the hair trial but realize that her day of styling is even more perfect that her trial styling :) For any future NJ/NY brides out there, definitely book her!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Brittany is amazing! I had done a trial with a different stylist and it did not go as I had hoped. I started to panic and worried that I was not going to be able to have the look I was going for on my wedding day. I questioned if I even knew what look I wanted after that first stylist! Then I came across Brittany's profile on Wedding Wire, and I was blown away by her work.

I ended up doing two trials with Brittany - both of which were phenomenal! But I was still so confused due to that first stylist. Brittany put my mind at ease and assured me on the wedding day, she would not let me head to the church until I was 110% happy with the way I looked. When the day finally arrived, not only was Brittany totally accommodating in terms of meeting me and my bridal party at two locations, and doing my mom's hair over after she changed her mind last minute! She was supremely organized and made sure to leave plenty of wiggle room so there was no need to stress about timing. She had a totally calming effect over me the entire day.

When Brittany was done with my hair, I couldn't believe it - she totally nailed the exact look I wanted! I don't know if I was even able to articulate very well what I was hoping for, but somehow she managed to figure it out and completely surpassed my expectations! I still get compliments from people on how great my hair (as well as the rest of the bridal party's hair) looked! (My friend's fiance even keeps telling her he wants her to wear her hair just like mine on their wedding day lol)

I would highly recommend working with Brittany on your wedding day. You will be so happy you chose her!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Brittany was so wonderful to work with throughout the trial process and of course on my wedding day! She came to the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready. She was on time, fully stocked with everything she needed and was efficient and patient with me and the other girls as we got prepped. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Brittany is extremely talented. She created a unique wedding hair look for each of my bridesmaids that fit their personalities and vision. I received so many compliments on my hair, which turned out better than I originally imagined! On my wedding day, I also appreciated how organized Brittany was. She created a hair schedule, which stuck to all day, in order to make sure that we finished getting ready in time. Brittany is a great choice for any bride!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Marlise · Married on 06/22/2013

Brittany was amazing! We had a painfully early morning wedding and she was there on time, ready to go. My hair looked beautiful. I was a bit nervous because I have african-American hair but she proved that she can do all types of hair! thanks brittany!

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • User4256725 · event on: 05/04/2014

3.5

Brittany was very thorough and professional both during the trial hair appointment and the actual anniversary appointment. She listened to what I wanted and was very willing to change the style according to my wishes. I was thrilled with the way my hair looked on this special day!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Jenna · Married on 08/15/2010

brittany did an amazing job for my wedding. she traveled to long island for me and did 7 girls hair including my own, and everyone was happy with their hair. i would gladly recommend her to anyone.

• Dalila

Dalila · Married on 08/27/2016

Brittany is so sweet and very talented! I have done 2 hair trials with her so far and she is great. She's professional, she listens to you, and she does great work! I cannot wait to have her make my bridal party and I look great on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/21/2016