Hair By Britt Reviews

Hair By Britt 3
Hair By Britt 4
Hair By Britt 5

Kristen · Married on 09/27/2014

Thank you Brittany for the amazing job you did on all 11 girls (!!) and for making our wedding on Sept 27th so special!! Everyone's hair was stunning and everyone was so happy with you and your work. We received a ton of compliments on our hair that night and you did such an amazing job taking my no-so-clear vision and making it wedding-appropriate and beautiful :) Thank you again and I'll be sure to pass your name along to all of my friends as they are starting to get engaged :)

Sent on 10/07/2014

Brittanyis very professional. All services are very clear, and she can do ANY hairstyle in the book! I would recommend her for every bride!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Cannot say enough good things about Brittany and would 100% recommend her to future brides! She styled my hair and my bridesmaids for our wedding on 9.13.14 and did an outstanding job. She has such a bubbly personality which makes getting ready in the morning that much more pleasant. All of the girls loved their hair - and it didn't matter the hair type. Curly, straight - she really could work with it all. She travels which is a big bonus - showed up right on time and was professional, fun, and talented! Thank you Brittany so much!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2014

Brittany is so nice to work with. So professional, sweet, reliable, and responsive. She is also an extremely talented hair stylist and I love how my hair came out on my wedding day. Based on our discussions and on pictures I sent her, she helped me achieve my perfect bridal look. She also did a great job on my bridal party's hair. Thanks for everything, Brittany!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/23/2014

Working with Brittany for my wedding (Aug. 23, 2014) was unbelievable! Brittany has an amazing personality, is fun to be around, and is very professional. She not only did my hair exactly how I wanted (which I modified slightly the day of the wedding), but she also did 5/6 of bridesmaids and my Mom. Everyone had different types of hair and styles that they wanted, and Brittany was able to meet everyone needs. One of my bridesmaids loved her so much she wants to book her for her wedding! My wedding experience was so positive working with Brittany. Every time I look at my wedding photographs I know my hair looked badass. My suggestion would be to book early ladies! Definitely worth it!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Brooke · Married on 07/26/2014

Brittany was a wonderful part of my beauty dream team at my wedding on July 26th, 2014. From the moment I met Brittany (back in the spring during my first hair trial) she was outgoing, fun, and very reassuring that everything would be wonderful. Together she created the perfect look for my hair and was able to recreate this look exactly come the wedding day. Not only did she do a great job with my hair but she worked with all of my bridesmaids (7!), my mom, and my two very young flowers to create a wonderful look for them as well. Each bridesmaid had their own vision and she was flexible in providing this as well as making suggestions that made sense for their hair. Everyone looked fabulous thanks to Brittany.

I also wanted to note that Brittany was very professional, organized, and timely throughout the entire process. She was incredibly prepared on the day of and put me at ease that everything would go smoothly--which it did!

Thank you Brittany!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Both in terms of the service provided and the business end of things, Brittany was a pleasure to work with. She was well organized and responsive. (I don't like I ever waited more than a few hours for an email response from her.) Two weeks or so before the wedding she emailed me a schedule for day-of hairstyling so I could review it in advance and share it with my bridesmaids.

Regarding the trial: My mom, my MIL and I all had trials before the wedding. None of our trial-styles came our *exactly* like what we had envisioned, but having the trial actually really helped us achieve our desired looks because we discussed with Brittany exactly what we wanted done differently (for example my MIL wanted her French Twist twisted in the opposite direction and a few other adjustments) based on the photos she had taken of the trial and all of us were thrilled about how our hair came out the day of the wedding.

She did a beautiful job on me, my mom, my mom, MIL, my husband's grandmother, and all five of my bridesmaids. Brittany was fun having around while we were all getting ready. Everyone loved their styles and got lots of compliments on them. My up-do and all the other styles (mostly down or half-up/half-down) stayed put all night so that even after hours of dancing, my hair still looks great in the photos of the cake cutting.

Overall Brittany did a beautiful job and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Sllidon · Married on 06/28/2014

Brittany did a beautiful updo on me for my good friend's wedding. She was creative and inspired when deciding on a look for me since I was unsure of an exact look. She also did the bride's hair which was awesome!! Everyone looked absolutely wonderful and felt wonderful too!! I recommend Brittany for any event you'd like to look your best at!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

Brittany DiGiacomo is the hair stylist to hire! She recently did my hair for my wedding, along with my mom and a number of bridesmaids. Brittany was so much fun, listened to what I was thinking, added her professional touch, and created the perfect hairdo for me. At our trial she did a number of different styles, and variations of the style I wanted, just to make sure I was happy. On my wedding day, she was prompt and patient when I had just a few things to do before I sat down. I was so impressed with all the different, beautiful looks she did for my bridesmaids. They all looked so lovely together, but weren't copies of each other. My mom was so happy with her hair and she's not easy to please! And she did an even better version of the trial 'do for me. I loved it and it stayed in place the whole night, surviving one hell of a dance floor, while not looking shellacked at all. She left me with some hairspray and pins but I didn't have to touch it up once. I would definitely recommend Brittany in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Karen · Married on 05/17/2014

I found Brittany on wedding wire and could not have been happier with her service. I did a trial with Brittany around 6 months before my wedding and she immediately got what I wanted based on the picture I brought her. She the traveled to my house the morning of the wedding and did a great job. Brittany did my hair along with 4 of my bridesmaid! She was professional, caring, and consistent! I got so many compliments on my hair. I have thick hair and a lot of it that was all put into an up do and it did not move an inch the whole night! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2014

Brittany was wonderful. I didn't have an opportunity to do a trial beforehand, but she listened to my thoughts on style and saw some inspirational pictures that I sent. She was very attentive and made sure that I loved my hairstyle. All my bridesmaids looked wonderful and she even made room to help one of my bridesmaid you had originally not wanted to get her hair done and then changed her mind. I was so impressed by Brittany's work and would recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Leah · Married on 02/16/2014

Brittany did hair for our recent wedding (she worked on two brides & three bridesmaids) and she was fantastic. She was very accommodating during our trials (since we were two brides, there were a lot of hair styles tested out) and while both of us had vague ideas about what we wanted, she ended up suggesting things that we liked MUCH better. On the day of the wedding she was on time, cool, and collected. She worked incredibly quickly and still managed to give everyone exactly what they wanted. The bridesmaids had not had trials, so they brought photos of what they wanted and Brittany recreated those styles for them flawlessly. She also brought a great, calm vibe to the bridal suites and made sure we had music playing (something we hadn't thought about in our long list of things to do that day). As the brides, we couldn't have been happier with our hair. It looked perfect and we got compliments on it all night. Thanks Brittany!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/19/2013

Brittany did a fantastic job, not only at the trial run, but on the wedding day itself. She was able to complete the bride's hair, plus 6 ladies in 4 hours, and the hair was absolutely fabulous. She worked efficiently and effectively to create exactly what each lady requested, working only from a photograph. For the bride, she was able to take what she did during the trial session and make it absolutely spectacular for the day of the wedding. Her personality was really open and friendly and worked well with all the ladies. Would definitely book her again for an event in New York.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Lorena · Married on 09/21/2013

Brittany did a wonderful job on my hair (and my mom and maid of honor!) for my wedding. We did a trial a couple of months prior, where she took her time and tried 2 very different styles on me, photographing and sending me pictures of both for my consideration. She was super sweet through the whole process and made sure she asked me what I wanted each step of the way. The day of the wedding she was very prompt and efficient, and my hair stayed put perfectly through the whole night of my wedding, through some pretty serious dancing! Brittany was also very responsive through e-mail the whole time, which was very important to me as a busy working bride. Highly recommend Brittany!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Brittany was a joy to work with and made my hair gorgeous the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Brittany was amazing to work with. She was so organized and professional that she made my makeup artist look terrible in comparison. She totally brought to life the look I wanted. She also completely captured the same look at my trial as she did on my wedding day, which is something I had been warned was a risk. My hair looked as good at 1am as it did when she finished. My bridesmaids were both very pleased with her work as well. She maintains her business with pride and competence. In addition, she is a great person. I would highly recommend Brittany to anyone!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Dottie · Married on 09/08/2013

Brittany was amazing! Not only is she sweet and fun and just great energy to have around on your special day, her talent with hair and ability to understand the "vision" that myself, my mom, and my sister had for our hair was incredible! She also did a great job working with our very different types of hair, and they all came out perfect. She even was accommodating to one of my friends who just wanted help putting some curls in her hair. Brittany made getting ready one of the most fun and most memorable parts of my wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Dottie · Married on 09/08/2013

Brittany was the perfect choice for my wedding day! My mom, sister(maid or honor) and I all have very different hair and had strong ideas of what we wanted, and she actualized those ideas better than we ever could have imagined! She was even willing to do some extra work to help some of my guests with their hair, and was sweet, calming, and fun to be around on the day of my wedding. I couldn't have been happier with my hair and received so many compliments on it! The hair trial was painless and Brittany immediately understood my dream hair and made it a reality!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Sara · Married on 08/18/2013

Brittany did an amazing job with my hair on my wedding day! I started talking to her months before the wedding but was unable to go in for a trial until the week before. She was extremely flexible and accomodating to my needs. She did hair trials for my Mom and Mother in law before I met her and they gave rave reviews. When I finally met her we went to her home and she was very welcoming. She made me feel comfortable even though I didn't know exactly what I wanted. We tried out a few different styles and she was very patient. On the morning of the wedding she arrived at my hotel at 5am with a huge smile and a lot of energy. Not to mention that my hair came out incredibly! I enjoyed working with Brittany because she was very calming at a time that was obviously stressful. She did an awesome job with my hair and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding hairdresser!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Colleen · Married on 07/13/2013

Brittany was incredible to work with as soon as I got a hold of her. We set up a trial date and she was able to do hair for all the women in my wedding with plenty of time to spare. Her attention to detail is what made my life as the bride very easy. Her creativity with 8 women in my wedding party made everyone look like themselves in the most beautiful form! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Brittany created many gorgeous and flattering hairstyles for my 5/2013 wedding.

Brittany is very cute and fun to work with, she was very flexible with the day of schedule we had decided on prior, because I really had to take a nap, so she switched us around to accommodate that.

At my trial Brittany amazed me because she was able to create this huge beautiful bun out of my fine thin hair. I could not believe she could do that as my DIY buns are so tiny and puny!! Brittany also hand makes custom hair pieces. At my trial she showed me a version of my hair with extensions which was quite impressive. I preferred not to wear these, but if that is something you are looking for, she is very experienced with them and wears them herself for fun. Brittany has beautiful hair, on my day she had it in a cool side French braid.

For my mother she created long luscious curls with a half-up style, her hair looked beautiful and shiny. Brittany incorporated a fall that my mother already owned into her hair to make it fuller. My sister has a long bob and Brittany made this beautiful half up look that was very romantic and fitting to my venue and my sister's dress. Brittany also styled my mother in law's short hair. We all felt extremely beautiful and happy with our hair. Brittany stops as she goes to confirm that you are happy with what she is doing before she sprays it into place.

On my wedding day we had huge 20 mile per hour winds. I was determined to have the beautiful outdoor photos I had dreamed of so I was outside in the wind for at least 35 minutes, my 8 foot long veil was flying straight up in the air!! I came back inside and the front of my hair looked exactly the same, it was a miracle!! Brittany uses this fantastic high end hair spray that keeps everything in place and yet it adds a ton of shine and still somehow appears soft and natural? Her hairspray is kind of unbelievable how good it makes you hair look. Thank you Brittany!!

Sent on 05/27/2013

I couldn't be happier that I chose Brittany to do my hair for my wedding. She did an amazing job and exactly what I wanted. I was not only impressed with how well my hair came out but also how well my 7 bridesmaids came out as well. They all had such a spectrum of hair from long to short and thick to thin and Brittany made each of them look amazing, all with completely different styles! It was impressive. On top of being very talented Brittany is a sweet heart to work with. She is very easy going and friendly. I even had a scheduling issue with my make up artist and Brittany immediately was telling me not to worry about it, she would help to make the timing work. I now plan on going to Brittany for my regular hair cuts/styles even though she is about 30 min away. I absolutely recommend Brittany for your wedding or any occasion where you want to look amazing and have a great person to work with!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2013

I got SO many compliments on my hair!! Brittany helped make me feel like the most beautiful bride! I ended up getting extensions for the first time, and she made my hair look so naturally fuller. She was extremely patient and accommodating. She invited me to drive to her home for another trial with the extensions. She was even willing to highlight the extensions herself! I added a few girls to get their hair done last minute and she was able to quickly schedule everybody so that everyone was ready right on time for pictures. As a person, Brittany was the sweetest. Upon first meeting her, I felt comfortable instantly. My mom also absolutely loved her!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Robin · Married on 05/12/2013

Brittany made myself and all of my bridesmaids (and my mom!) feel beautiful. She was able to create the most gorgeous up-dos, even with more difficult hair. My sister-in-law commented that her hair looked better than it did on her own wedding day! Brittany is professional, friendly, and efficient. I would recommend her to anyone who asks!

Sent on 05/26/2013
  • User3205145 · 2+ years ago

Brittany was amazing! I had 9 people getting their hair done (of all ages and hair types) and each one was done to perfection. Brittany was right on time and we were able to stick to the schedule exactly as we had previously discussed. Brittany was super friendly and accommodating. She was willing to travel from NY to CT to do hair on site. My curls stayed in place despite the high winds outside. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 04/18/2013