Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue Reviews

8 | Miami, FL

8 Reviews for Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue

Stephanie H. · Married on 02/03/2021

Amazing venue!

Amazing!! Belkis and Martha are a great team and really know how to put on a beautiful event. Our wedding was magical. Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/13/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 05/18/2019

10/10 would Recommend

I loved this place! So friendly the experience was AMAZING!!! And the food to die for!! Couldn’t have asked for a better way to have celebrated my wedding! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 02/05/2021

Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue's reply:

Thank you Veronica for your kind words and stellar review. We truly enjoyed the privilege of being of service. You looked stunning in your Wedding Dress and you Guests had such an amazing time. Truly a beautiful Wedding with such attention to details.
    Wishing you many Blessings! Belkis A., Owner Hacienda Los Robles
  • Kitsia

Kitsia · Married on 12/01/2018

A beautiful enchanted place!

Hacienda Los Robles is an enchanted place. It is beautiful, unique, intimate, and very romantic. My husband and I are nature people. He is very practical and I am a fantasize romantic. We were looking for a place that was beautiful on it’s own, had lots of nature, and most importantly, we wanted it to feel intimate. Our vision was the look and feel of a mini destination wedding, with the comfort and intimacy of an elegant family backyard wedding. HLR had everything we wanted plus a few extra charms! The little cottages so beautiful decorated, the lychee orchard, the old Ford truck… Every one of our guest kept asking how we found such beautiful and perfect place.

The great characteristics of HLR does not stop there, on the contrary they get better. You will first meet Belkis, the owner, who with her genuine care and kindness will make you feel like part of the family. Her husband, Marcial is very helpful and very accommodating to all our needs. They both work hard to ensure you have the dream day you envision.

We opted for the all inclusive package and it was awesome!!! The entire staff is super friendly and they all helped immensely to fulfill our dream vision. The food was delicious, I have family members still talking of the “arroz campesino”. The cake was very tasty and beautiful. The DJ totally rock the party. Everyone, latins and gringos, did not stop dancing!! And the bartender was so helpful from the beginning. He advice on the amount and kind of drinks we should purchase for the party and the day of the wedding he was very professional and entertaining to our guest.

Haciend Los Robles without a doubt is the perfect venue. Without any hesitation I recommend you go and take a look at this magical enchanted place.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Our Dearest Kitsia,
    It was a delight to see you radiant and gorgeous in your Wedding Dress. Your Family and Freinds were a delight, we so truly enjoyed every aspect of your Wedding. The photo of your Dad recieving you to walk you down the isle is breath-taking, my heart skips a beat every single time I see it. We feel very blessed and wish you and Jay a life time of happiness. Please stop by and visit us when ever you are in the area. We look forward to seeing you again. Kindest Regards, Belkis & Marcial Morales, Hacienda Los Robles B&B

Brides S. · Married on 11/14/2018

Brides Sister

My sister got married this past weekend(11/10/18)Through out the whole experience she was smiling ear to ear. She kept on telling me how happy she was and how beautiful the place was. Everyone in my family enjoyed Hacienda Los Robles to the point that we felt that we were home. In my years of doing events and working for multimillion companies have I ever experienced such a wonderful venue. I know quality when I see it. The owner and her family of this location are the most loving and humble individuals I have ever met. In most events I have coordinated, it is hard to find leaders that are genuine and passionate about guest experience. These owners exceeded that. I honestly would hire them for any of my children’s future wedding or maybe for me to get away with my husband for 3 nights for a bed and breakfast service. I actually ended up asking the owner when there would be some availability to do that for my anniversary. Haha! Keeping in mind I live in the Homestead area which goes to show that there is something unique about this place. The serenity you experience is like no other. You can see from all of the past reviews prior to 11/10/18 that they have delivered a memorable experience to past guests. Sure, you can have an indoor wedding as well some where else and there are some beautiful hotels and condos that have amazing preparation for this kind of venue. But I have to say if I had to do it again, I would marry my husband and renew our vows at Hacienda Los Robles. It would be very hard for me to believe anyone that would say otherwise or would speak negatively about this place. As a business owner, I know how difficult it is to maintain a good name but it’s not difficult when you genuinely love people and love what you do. Especially when it is family owned. So that being said, there will always be opposition when you are doing the right thing. Especially in a business like this. People will make up lies and there are unkind people in this world that are just unhappy and want to see others fail. So when I read any negative reviews from other business. I take with a grain of salt. I want to say thank you to all of the SF catering men and women that were part of my sisters wedding. The owner Denyce of SF catering when out of her way to Go above and beyond. The SF team were so kind and personable. I’m actually going to refer them to ge company I work for. For the coordinator that organized the wedding for my sister and her husband which he even was telling me how great everything turned out. And for the owner Belkis. You should be proud of all of your accomplishments and your love for people. Thank you for your professionalism. Ps- I will call you for that bed and breakfast! :). May God continue to bless you for blessing others. May his live shine upon you and your business. And may His covering be upon you and your family. He’s got you in the palms of His hands.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Dear Sister of the Bride,
    Thank you for your kind words. We are humbled and gratified for the opportunity given to share with you and yours, our little peace of paradise. Weddings, no matter how simple or elaborate are all very special, from the very begining when the planning starts & right up to the very last detail. I personally find most invaluable, when I am blessed to witness the love shared between parents, siblings and close loved ones during each step of the way. You are an amazing Sister to Natalie. You were there for her, by her side, offering your love and un-conditional support, and you without doubt a great cause for her happiness! The Wedding was absolutely beautiful. Details galore, delicious food, excellent services and service staff were a delight to work with. Most important our Bride & Groom had the best time of all. We are privledged and honored and look forward to celebrating all that your heart desires at Hacienda Los Robles. We focus on the positive, know our level of dedication and commitment to ensuring a sound experience for our Patrons and Guests and above all do everything to please and always "be in" God's Grace. Again, thank you for your kindness and we look forward to seeing you soon. Kindly, Belkis Alvarez, Owner, Hacienda Los Robles

Jorge V. · Married on 11/10/2018

Father of the bride

As father the bride for event held on 11-10-18, I would like to thank you for providing my daughter and her husband and their guest with a memorable experience. The owners and staff of the Hacienda Los Robles made the event a success. They made every effort to assure that the needs of the bride and groom were taken care of so that they would enjoy their special day. Needless to say, the peace and tranquility that you receive as soon as you arrive at the Hacienda Los Robles provided a calming effect to both of them. This is a unique place to have such an event. In speaking to the bride and groom, they were delighted on how the entire event was conducted. I will not hesitate to refer to anyone who wishes to conduct in your ranch.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Dear Mr. Vera,
    First and before most, Congratulations on Your Daughter's Marriage. We thank You and your lovely Wife for the opportunity and privilege to be of service and we are humbled by your kind words. Truly, the level of amazing beautiful details and excellent services provided by the Professionals hired at your Daughter's & Son-in-laws's Wedding were exceptional. We look forward to seeing you again at Hacienda Los Robles B&B. Best wishes and a life time of blessings to the Newly Weds!
    Kindest Regards,
    Belkis Alvarez & Marcial Morales
    Owners, Hacienda Los Robles B&B

Ellie · Married on 01/13/2018

My bridal party and I stayed here the night before my wedding. The experience was UNREAL. We were greeted with champagne, given a tour of the entire house and property (which is GORGEOUS and very spacious), got a tour of the vineyard on the multi-row golf cart and the homeowners made us home cooked lasagna! We ate on the beautiful back patio, with string lights and music softly playing in the background at all times. When we woke up the next morning, we were greeted with a buffet style breakfast with meditation style music playing in the background. It was a dream come true!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue's reply:

Thank you Ellie. It was a pleausure to host to You and your Bridal Party. We wish you and your Husband a lifetime of happiness & love. Please make sure to stop by and visit us as often as you wish. Kindest Regards, Belkis Alvarez, Hacienda Los Robles.

Elaine D. · Married on 11/10/2018

1.4
      2.0
      2.0

Groom’s Familu

The venue is beautiful, and the hosts are kind. Ye, they lack experience. Air conditions unit in grooms, cabin, was operated by a long extension cord. The caterers that are contracted, especially the Brazilian caterers, had no concept of etiquette. Bar lines were long, servers lacked knowledge and professionalism with regards to venue. They required security for control of the children falling in pool, yet security was 100 feet from the pool. Dogs barked loudly. Parking was a hassle, as only valet was an option. Nice but there are other venues that are more experienced and suitable for such a memorable event such as a wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue's reply:

Dear Ms. Del Toro, Thank you for your in-put. My name is Belkis Alvarez and I own Hacienda Los Robles. Please know that all services for this Wedding were contracted independantly by our Bride and Groom with the exception of the Valet and Security. The Safety of our Guests is a top priority and we hire licensed and professional Secuirty Guards to ensure everyone's safety, including unattended young children playing and running around our pool area. Our Kennels are kept away from the main even however unkowingly the children were sat with Ms. Michelle their sitter underneath a tree right by the kennels causing the dogs to become alarmed and bark. Upon noticing this I immediately requested that they Children's play area be moved and they were and the dogs did not bark anymore. We host many events and our Guests are not even aware that their are beautiful and well trained dogs on our property. As per parking, there was complimentary Valet and the option to self park. Lastly, the A/C unit in the Groom's Cabin is a wall unit and not a central unit and in order for it to work properly it must be connceted by its cord into the electrical socket and for the record it is not by any means connected to an extension cord. I personally went to check it. Wishing you a delightful day. Most Sincerely, Belkis Alvarez, Hacienda Los Robles