H.A. Pearce Photography Reviews

20 | Clayton, NC

20 Reviews for H.A. Pearce Photography

Kate · Married on 04/22/2017

I would highly recommend Hilary for your wedding or event. I was so comfortable knowing she was in charge of the photography for our wedding. She was very organized and had everything planned out so I didn't have to think about it. The photos turned out amazing. She captured every important moment. She was also flexible and stayed later than we originally thought to capture our send off!

Deborah A. · Married on 09/10/2016

Hillary was our wedding photographer last September. She captured the moments perfectly! Very nice easy going personality. She is now our family photographer. I highly recommend Joyful Hearts Photography to anyone for all occasions. Deborah

Crystal · Married on 10/24/2015

Great friend and she was very involved in her photography.

My husband and I just loved Hilary. She was very flexible and worked around our schedule for our meetings. My bridal portraits & our wedding pictures came out beautifully & we were very pleased with her "eye" for the right shot. Also, after inquiring about pricing from other photographers, she was the most reasonable. I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2013

She was awesome! My pictures turned out beautiful & I got them back fast! Highly recommend.

Laura · Married on 04/05/2013

Very easy to work with, very professional, quality work, great value!

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2013

Hilary did an amazing job at our wedding. She was very thorough. She was very professional and responded quickly to emails and calls. I would recommend her to anyone needing photos. We will be using her again soon for our maternity session!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2012

Did a great job !! Pictures are beautiful and we will have them for a life time ... Great memories

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2012

My experience with hapearcephotography was amazing. Hilary, the photographer, was wonderful and took gorgeous photographs. My husband does not like to take pictures but Hilary even helped to put him at ease and get the best shots. I have already recommended her services to a couple friends who are getting married this year. We are currently pregnant and most likely will be using her again in the very near future.

HA Pearce Photography did the photography for a friend's wedding. I have used her for other events. She is great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Chelsea · Married on 08/26/2012

H.A.Pearce Photography provides wonderful photography skills. Hilary is very flexible and professional. I will be conducting business with her for all of my photography needs!! The images she produces are just priceless and I do not believe I will be going to anyone else but her!! Thanks Hilary!!

Alexandria · Married on 03/10/2012

Hilary has an artistic eye that is very uncommon. She catches all the cherished moments with her photography. I recommend her to anybody for bridal, wedding, and engagement sessions.

Chelsea · Married on 02/14/2012

H.A. Pearce Photography is, by far, the best photographer that I have seen! Hilary is very responsible, she gets the best shots, and she is as sweet as can be!!!!! I recommend her to everyone who needs any kind of pictures, whether it is wedding, children, pets, couples, the beautiful sky.....ANYTHING!!! She can do it all!!!

natasha · Married on 09/10/2011

They were great and we got beautiful pictures

Macy · Married on 08/27/2011

Hilary is honest, creative, prompt and friendly.

Would highly recommend H.A Pearce Photography to couples looking for professional photography with a great value. Hilary is very accommodating and provided amazing images that captured a wonderful day.

Anne Marie · Married on 03/25/2017

3.5

Hilary photographed our wedding in March. She did our family portraits last year, and we were THRILLED with the outcome.
    She is reasonably priced, great with communication, and very accommodating. And on top of that she is very sweet. Our photos turned out great, for the most part. Our church has a large stained glass window directly behind the altar, so all of the photos inside the church at the altar are distorted. My husband and I are washed out and have bright halos around us. She also took photos at our house in between the ceremony and reception and those are just AMAZING! We had our two pups included and she did a great job of getting some very cute and memorable shots with them. The reception photos are great, too. I especially love the photos she took of my dances with my dad and my mom. :-)

I highly recommend Hilary for your special day.

3.0

It was great to work with a family team. Our experience was great and comfortable just as we hoped for. It was an extra pleasure to hear that our photographer loved our wedding ideas and really helped us capture what we were wanting from our pictures .

3.4
      3.5
      3.0

I think the more that she grows she will become better.

Abigail · Married on 10/13/2013

2.6
      0.5
      0.5
      2.0

I gave Hilary 5 stars on everything the day of my wedding. Should have waited for the pictures to come back first. I asked for candid photographs-I wish she would have told me that she doesn't specialize in those.

The posed pictures were okay-crooked, but at least everyone's eyes were open. The biggest issue I had was that I paid her to edit all my pictures-there was maybe one edited picture that was made B&W.

My maid of honor had to direct her in creative photograph ideas, like taking my husband and I outside to switch it up a bit. Most of the pictures were monotonous and of the same people and places.

Ultimately, my husband and I feel really disappointed and that we should have paid more for a more experienced photographer. We had to edit them all by ourselves and are still not happy with the outcome.

I will say that Hilary was very prompt and professional (except for shrugging me off when I told her I did not like the pictures), but she should have been more honest about what she could produce-because I would have chosen a different photographer.

Sent on 12/11/2013

H.A. Pearce Photography's reply:

I am sorry you were so unhappy with your pictures. My photography style is capturing true emotions and candid pictures. My photography style is also very natural, with little editing. I make sure my clients see my work before they hire me. It was great working with you and once again, sorry you were not happy with the service.