20 Reviews for H.A. Pearce Photography

Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Proofs (1)
20 H.A. Pearce Photography Reviews

I would highly recommend Hilary for your wedding or event. I was so comfortable knowing she was in charge of the photography for our wedding. She was very organized and had everything planned out so I didn't have to think about it. The photos turned out amazing. She captured every important moment. She was also flexible and stayed later than we originally thought to capture our send off!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/22/17, 1 Review
4.7

Hilary photographed our wedding in March. She did our family portraits last year, and we were THRILLED with the outcome.
She is reasonably priced, great with communication, and very accommodating. And on top of that she is very sweet. Our photos turned out great, for the most part. Our church has a large stained glass window directly behind the altar, so all of the photos inside the church at the altar are distorted. My husband and I are washed out and have bright halos around us. She also took photos at our house in between the ceremony and reception and those are just AMAZING! We had our two pups included and she did a great job of getting some very cute and memorable shots with them. The reception photos are great, too. I especially love the photos she took of my dances with my dad and my mom. :-)

I highly recommend Hilary for your special day.

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 3/25/17, 18 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Hillary was our wedding photographer last September. She captured the moments perfectly! Very nice easy going personality. She is now our family photographer. I highly recommend Joyful Hearts Photography to anyone for all occasions. Deborah

Profile Picture Deborah A., 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great friend and she was very involved in her photography.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter

My husband and I just loved Hilary. She was very flexible and worked around our schedule for our meetings. My bridal portraits & our wedding pictures came out beautifully & we were very pleased with her "eye" for the right shot. Also, after inquiring about pricing from other photographers, she was the most reasonable. I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture User2974700, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
2.6

I gave Hilary 5 stars on everything the day of my wedding. Should have waited for the pictures to come back first. I asked for candid photographs-I wish she would have told me that she doesn't specialize in those.

The posed pictures were okay-crooked, but at least everyone's eyes were open. The biggest issue I had was that I paid her to edit all my pictures-there was maybe one edited picture that was made B&W.

My maid of honor had to direct her in creative photograph ideas, like taking my husband and I outside to switch it up a bit. Most of the pictures were monotonous and of the same people and places.

Ultimately, my husband and I feel really disappointed and that we should have paid more for a more experienced photographer. We had to edit them all by ourselves and are still not happy with the outcome.

I will say that Hilary was very prompt and professional (except for shrugging me off when I told her I did not like the pictures), but she should have been more honest about what she could produce-because I would have chosen a different photographer.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Abigail, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was awesome! My pictures turned out beautiful & I got them back fast! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very easy to work with, very professional, quality work, great value!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary did an amazing job at our wedding. She was very thorough. She was very professional and responded quickly to emails and calls. I would recommend her to anyone needing photos. We will be using her again soon for our maternity session!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Did a great job !! Pictures are beautiful and we will have them for a life time ... Great memories

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My experience with hapearcephotography was amazing. Hilary, the photographer, was wonderful and took gorgeous photographs. My husband does not like to take pictures but Hilary even helped to put him at ease and get the best shots. I have already recommended her services to a couple friends who are getting married this year. We are currently pregnant and most likely will be using her again in the very near future.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

HA Pearce Photography did the photography for a friend's wedding. I have used her for other events. She is great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User3007245, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

H.A.Pearce Photography provides wonderful photography skills. Hilary is very flexible and professional. I will be conducting business with her for all of my photography needs!! The images she produces are just priceless and I do not believe I will be going to anyone else but her!! Thanks Hilary!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Would highly recommend H.A Pearce Photography to couples looking for professional photography with a great value. Hilary is very accommodating and provided amazing images that captured a wonderful day.

Profile Picture User2932704, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was great to work with a family team. Our experience was great and comfortable just as we hoped for. It was an extra pleasure to hear that our photographer loved our wedding ideas and really helped us capture what we were wanting from our pictures .

Profile Picture User2331611, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
3.5

I think the more that she grows she will become better.

Profile Picture User2531803, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hilary has an artistic eye that is very uncommon. She catches all the cherished moments with her photography. I recommend her to anybody for bridal, wedding, and engagement sessions.

Profile Picture Alexandria , 3/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

H.A. Pearce Photography is, by far, the best photographer that I have seen! Hilary is very responsible, she gets the best shots, and she is as sweet as can be!!!!! I recommend her to everyone who needs any kind of pictures, whether it is wedding, children, pets, couples, the beautiful sky.....ANYTHING!!! She can do it all!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were great and we got beautiful pictures

Profile Picture natasha, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hilary is honest, creative, prompt and friendly.

Profile Picture Macy, 8/27/11, 1 Review