5 Reviews for Guardian Angels Sitting Service

Child Care (2)
5 Guardian Angels Sitting Service Reviews

This is a GREAT service. My sister had her wedding at Palmetto Bluff, so there were other guests who had children . We all used this service and everyone was happy. We had two different sitters and both were GREAT. They helped us with both of our kids who were 6 months and 2 years old, and we were in the middle of a huge wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Holly, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were happy with this company. Rosie came to babysit in our hotel room during our wedding. We have some cousins who have children who are under the age of ten and got tired quickly. She was a life saver by entertaining a group of children and staying in our hotel room so those who wanted to sleep could do so. She allowed the parents a chance to have a great time at the wedding and left the parents worry free and at ease.

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/11/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The parents at our wedding said nothing but wonderful things about the Guardian Angels sitters caring for their children during our wedding ceremony and reception. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/21/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Child Care

Guardian Angels was a great service at our wedding!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Child Care

Great service and great prices. I hired them for my wedding in Savannah. I hired 2 sitters and they were great with the kids.

View Vendor Response