GSquared Weddings Reviews

109 | Snohomish, WA

109 Reviews for GSquared Weddings

Amber · event on: 06/07/2014

Kate and her husband are wonderful! In the services provided there wasn't a spot for engagement photos, which is what we have done with Kate so far; she and her husband will also be shooting our wedding next June. They bring the magic to their sets, and we have established a great report with this dynamic duo! Their work is incredible and flawless! We love them, and are 100% satisfied with every aspect of their business.

Sent on 07/01/2014

heather · Married on 05/16/2014

Incredibly talented team and the nicest people!

I can't rave enough about Kate and Josh. Both as wonderful people and very talented photographers. They were the absolute best to work with! They helped get us organized and assisted with vision when I made it clear I didn't really know what to do. The few shots I did particularly want they completed flawlessly as well as improving and giving excellent suggestions. It was such a relief to work with a couple who really knew their craft, and how to direct and coach us through shots that turned out stunning! They went above and beyond the call of duty helping me carry my food and getting us drinks when we needed also. We got our pictures back in record time (within a week!), this was because our wedding was during a slower season, but I was super impressed that they got them back to us so quickly when they could have taken much more time and we wouldn't have complained at all. Altogether an amazing experience and I have already recommended them to quite a few friends. I feel completely comfortable endorsing them 110%, you will not be disappointed with any aspect of their services.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Kyle · Married on 07/04/2013

Kate and Josh of GSquared Photographics are simply the best. After having met several other photographers, who were skeezy and unprofessional... finding Kate through a referral by a friend was such a breath of fresh air.

From square one it was evident that working with Kate would be a pleasure. She asked all of the right questions, was very professional, and accommodating of our busy schedules.

Kate and Josh captured our wedding vision better than I could have imagined. I had a friend at work tell me that she "wishes she could get married again so that she could use my wedding photographer." She said that photos are the best she had ever seen. I am more than thrilled with the results.

Many of our guests commented that our photographers were 'invisible' on the wedding day, I loved this, because they got all of the perfect shots without being in your face or disruptive to our big day. I cannot say enough good things about GSquared.

Sent on 07/31/2013

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kyle! You were so amazing and fun to work with! Your bridal party was creative, the details immaculate - couldn't ask for much better! <3 - K & J

Erin · Married on 08/11/2017

Overall working with Kate and Josh was a great experience! We were extremely happy with them and their services. If we had to suggest anything, it would be the post-wedding communication, as far as when our USB would be arriving, issues with it etc.

Sent on 11/29/2017

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Hi Erin! We really loved your wedding! Thanks again for choosing us! We do talk about the delivery of the USB in the contract, but weren't aware you'd had any issues with it functioning. Would you mind reaching out to us and we will see if we can troubleshoot it for you?

If flexibility and professionalism are important, you cannot go wrong with GSquared! Our day was a little bit chaotic with a few logistic snafus and Kate was amazing in her flexibility to accommodate that as well as organizing/herding cats to get people in and out for the various pictures/poses - all with some humor and smiles galore that put everyone at ease.

Sent on 06/15/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was so fun - scheduling snafus and all! Thanks for having me be a part of it.

Alex · Married on 01/13/2018

We can't even begin to thank Kate and Josh enough. From our engagement session, to helping with our day of schedule, to multiple emails back and forth, to finally our wedding day - they went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect! And bonus, our pictures were amazing! And we got them back within a week of our wedding. Picking GSquared was the best decision we made wedding wise.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/27/2016

3.5

When it comes to the big day, the last thing you need to be worrying about are the photos. Kate and Josh of GSquared knew exactly how to coral our large and noisy group with ease. We love our photos and couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Sent on 10/12/2016

GSquared Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! <3 It looks like some of your experience may not have lived up to the standards we strive to keep - please feel free to reach out to us via email, as we'd love the chance to talk about any concerns you might have and make things right.

Kat · Married on 08/12/2017

Kate and Josh were amazing at our wedding. They were so easy to talk to and hang out with, and everyone who worked with them was impressed by their professionalism. They absolutely went above and beyond, making sure we had food, drinks, water, and some quiet moments to ourselves, in addition to great photos.

Sent on 08/26/2017

jasmine · Married on 10/02/2016

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

If you want photographers that go above and beyond to make your pictures breathtaking, these are your guys!

Sent on 11/25/2016