GSquared Weddings Reviews

108 | Snohomish, WA

108 Reviews for GSquared Weddings

Amber Scoville · Married on 02/09/2020

Crazy wedding day

Kate and Josh did such an amazing job on our wedding day! We can't recommend them enough! We had a beautiful morning getting ready at our home, and I felt so comfortable with Kate. She was so helpful and knowledgable about everything wedding related. And then when plans had to change due to some unexpected kayakers at our park venue they were so helpful and easy going about the change in plans. I am so happy with how our photos come back and the turnaround from Kate and Josh was SO FAST! Within a week we had our 3000 photos. Every part of working with them was a joy and I would hire them again for any of my photography needs.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Anna · Married on 10/19/2019

Speechless in a good way

Kate and Josh exceeded our expectations. We cannot express how much we loved working with them. They were quick to answer questions and provide clarity. The tried their very best to stay true to our vision and also help our coordinator stay true to our vision. They helped us stay on time, were super friendly with our guest, became best friends with our son and even let him help count down for pictures. They were very inclusive and all around amazing. I recommend them to all of my friends getting married.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Taryn A. Stefani · Married on 10/14/2019

More then we could ever imagine- Best in the business

From the very initial meeting, they don’t make you feel like just another client. The two of them together have this amazing vibe to them that give you a sense of family and security. We knew from the start they would take care of us, pay attention to all of our details, and give their all to make sure we got some great photos. They are the whole package, worth every penny and so much more. They not only did our wedding photos but they are did our engagement photos, all our floral, and bridal hair. Being people who get a little camera shy, they helped us through it all. They had us laughing, telling jokes, talking about memories and engaging us so well that we didn’t even realize we were taking photos. Their work turns out absolutely stunning. The morning of the wedding, they showed up and we got to see the floral that Kate made for the day and it was more then I ever expected it to be. We had a few ideas we sent her and she took our ideas and made our dreams come to life but made it 1000% more. Kate also did a great job with my bridal hair, I had no idea what I really wanted to do with my long hair and she came in and put it up in the most beautiful bridal bun, with some accent braids that pulled it all together. They are the best at what they do, and they are the reason we replay that special day in our heads over and over, and the photos tell the story from start to finish. The two of them have the most knowledge about everything from planning, to little details, to the big day. Thank you Kate and Josh! We are forever grateful for you both and highly recommend GSquared to everyone who is looking for wedding photography!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Zornes · Married on 09/27/2019

Attention to detail!

We had the best wedding with Kate and Josh as our photographers and we cannot thank them enough!!They are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet! Any wish we had, they made happen whether it was for a photo or because my bouquet wasn't exactly how I wanted it. I was too scared to change my bouquet but Kate knew exactly what to do to get it to my liking! They really go above and beyond to help make the best of your day. Every little detail was photographed and things we never would have thought of, she and Josh made sure to include. I hadn't heard of the bride having her own first look and when she said I was going to have my own first look I was so excited! Normally when being photographed, I'm very uncomfortable in front of a camera but with Kate and Josh, Kyle and I were very comfortable throughout the entire day. To us that was so important! We loved that they dressed to match the theme of our wedding! Kate is so good at explaining where to stand, getting people's attention and giving exact direction! You can really appreciate their experience in photography. It truly shows! They helped us stick to our timeline throughout the day and it was extremely helpful! Weddings go by so fast and it was amazing that our photographers knew exactly when things needed to be done. We will recommend them over and over again! Our future anniversary sessions will be booked with them! Thank you so much Kate and Josh! You really helped us tell our story just how we wished!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Naon

Naon Shin · Married on 09/15/2019

Honestly the best

Kate and Josh were so amazing to work with! We didnt do an engagement shoot with them and was slightly nervous with how it would be working with them on the day of our wedding, but turns out we had absolutely nothing to worry about! Kate and Josh were super professional, easy to work with, and were on top of everything! Kate was like a 2nd day of coordinator and guided us through our entire day. Kate and Josh captured the prank that I had planned on the hubby even better than I had imagined- getting the perfect shots! They delivered sneak peeks the next day and had our entire album done so much sooner than anticipated. I cant imagine anyone else shooting our wedding and would recommend these two to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/07/2019

If posing in a studio makes you uncomfortable, these are your people

We had the pleasure of working with Kate for our engagement session and LOVE the results. Not only was she incredibly flexible and knowledgeable, but she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We were looking for epic backdrops and photos of "us" in our element... she delivered! We had such a great time looking through photos of us laughing and having fun together as a couple. They were exactly what we were hoping for.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Demmi

Demmi · Married on 08/31/2019

Stunning work and fun couple to work with!

Hiring Kate and Josh to be our photographers for not just our wedding day but also our engagement photos was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding! Not only is their work absolutely amazingly stunning, but they are one of the most fun and down to earth couples we have ever been around! Not only did they really take the time to get to know exactly what we we're looking for out of our photos, but they also took the time to get to know us as a couple in general. As a pretty awkward couple being photographed and to be photographed(huge height difference) they always made sure we were comfortable in all situations; by making us laugh, talking to us as friends and not a client, and many other things! They also did all of this and still captured very beautiful and what look to be effortless photos! On top of the photo taking they were a very big help in making our actual wedding day go as smoothly as possible; examples of this would be making sure we always had something to eat or a new fresh drink it needed, making sure we stayed within the timeline of the day, and just being there for us if we needed them to be, with too many other examples to be listed! We are so grateful to them for capturing our day exactly how we wanted it. We feel truly blessed to of had such a wonderful husband and wife team by our side for this experience! Thank you Kate and Josh, we couldn't have done it without you guys! We love you!

PS: We had our dog with us for our engagement shoot and they did an amazing job with him! They were very patient with him and great at capturing his attention! We truly wouldn't have had it any other way, thanks again:)!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Ashley Douglass · Married on 08/30/2019

We LOVED working with G Squared Weddings

Kate and Josh are incredible and we would use them again and again and again. They are worth every penny and more!! Not only did they deliver hundreds of amazing photos to us way earlier than expected, they were an amazing presence throughout our wedding day. They were so organized and helped our wedding run smoothly. They went above and beyond throughout our entire experience with them (Kate was a wealth of wedding knowledge, providing great recommendations from her many connections in the community during our planning phase. And on our wedding day, she even carried my lipstick around for me all day in her camera bag.). They were so good at posing us, making us feel comfortable and look amazing.They put us at ease, were so professional, and are about the most fun people we have ever met!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Pearl · Married on 08/24/2019

Hands down AMAZING photographers

Kate and Josh were both hands down amazing. They made us feel so much less stressed on our wedding day, it felt awesome to know they were looking out for us whenever we needed it. Our photographs turned out absolutely hands down everything we could have asked for and more. I would recommend them to anyone. By the end of our night they felt like family!❤️

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/27/2019

Exactly what we were hoping for!

Kate and Josh were very personable right off the bat. They both made everyone feel very comfortable and we’re easy to work with. The photos are absolutely beautiful and they got so many great shots throughout the night!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Angelique Parker · Married on 07/20/2019

Engagement and wedding photos

They were the most knowledgeable and amazing photographers I've ever worked with! Not only did I get the photos back quickly but they were of the most amazing quality! I'm extremely happy with the photos that they took because I will have have these wonderful amazing Memories Forever

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Chantelle

Chantelle Church · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing!

The GSquared team went above and beyond for me and my husband on our wedding day. We were dealing with some of the craziest storm weather EVER and they ROCKED it. Our pictures are better than i even thought possible, and im so pleased with the attention to details they captured. We HIGHLY recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/06/2019

Worth their weight and mine and everyone else's in GOLD!

Kate and Josh were amazing from the outset. We booked online, without ever meeting in person and communicated predominantly through social media and Facebook which was super convenient for me, though Kate made it clear I could reach out to her however worked best. I got a 10% discount for paying up front. Fees were totally affordable. We were included in the Gsquared ommunity and we had access to all kinds of fun material and ideas. We had a couple of hiccups in our planning process (had to find a new venue when our guest list ballooned) and Kate helped us so much along the way. She helped us with our timeline making incredible suggestions for photos, times, locations etc. Then, the day of our wedding, my flowers didn’t show up. So, I went to another florist and bought every spare stem they had and put together bouquets for my wedding party. All the bridesmaids’ flowers were great but mine were lackluster. Kate came in and volunteered to help (because she's got crazy skills). And help, she did!! She made my mediocre flowers a stunning spread! Then, she and Josh handled our family, wedding party and allowed me to capitalize their whole day with travel through Glacier National Park, just for on-site adventurous photos, away from the ceremony. The day, and our photos, could not have gone any better, she and Josh were so amazing, so friendly, so professional, so kind and helpful and understanding. Their creativity flowed through in everything we did. And their eye for adventure supplemented our own so nicely. I can’t sing the praises of Kate and Josh nearly enough. No review I could ever give could express how happy and impressed we are with them or how very much they are liked and appreciated.

Thank you Kate and Josh. You are amazeballs.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Laurie Maclaren · Married on 06/28/2019

Best in the business

Gsquared (Kate and Josh) are the best in the business!!!! They have been invaluable during the entire process. Initially we sat down with Kate and she provided us with information to help us begin the process. Gsquared had an option for us to block 3 dates for 30 days until we had a venue locked down and date selected. That was a great option for us since we were so early in the planning process. Gsquared was the first vendor we booked because we loved their pictures so much! Kate, with her prior experience as a wedding planner, sent us a list of venues in our price range to help jump start our planning. Upon selecting a venue Kate sent us lists of vendors (catering companies, DJs, officiants, cake, etc) to ensure that we were looking into reputable companies. We had two days of engagement pictures and got to choose two different locations. Kate was so easy to work with, she watched how we interacted naturally and took pictures that way. The turn around time was quick for our pictures and she does sneak peaks the night of. Kate also sent us information to help with choosing outfits for the engagement sessions so we could look our best. The weeks leading up to the wedding, Kate sent us more information for reference and also sent us a questionnaire so she had that information for the day of. She wanted to understand our story, our personalities and our vision for our wedding and pictures. We met Josh the day of the wedding and he was amazing. Both Kate and Josh helped keep us on track and maintain our sanity in the middle of the craziness leading to the ceremony. Kate jumped in to ensure that things were how we wanted and she ensured that needs were being met. She reminded me to drink water and eat. I am able to speak more about Kate since she was with me all day. My husband said that Josh was same way, very helpful and assisted with everything. Josh and Kate both brought us anything we needed including water and took our plates to our seats. They helped move flowers, bring sparkling cider to guests, coordinated the sparkler exit, everything that was needed. They gave us alone time when needed. A big compliment that guests said was that Kate and Josh were not intrusive, they were able to be hidden but they got amazing pictures! They were instrumental in helping our day be a success, it wouldn’t have gone as smooth without them. I would HIGHLY recommend Gsquared weddings. P.S. The sneak peeks of the pictures are amazing.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jonathon Sutton · Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent, exceptional, amazing

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Karmel

Karmel Ackerman · Married on 02/22/2019

Exceptional Quality - Professional 5 star

After experiencing work from dozens of area photographers, I can say hands down that Kate and Gsquared is exceptional. Her eye for 'the shot' is outstanding. Her sense of style and ability to capture 'the story' comes out in her beautiful photos. Her quiet demeanor and soft spoken nature draw you in and she is an expert at bringing the best out through her camera lens. Thank you Kate - I would be happy to refer you to any client !

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 01/26/2019

Couldn't have asked for better photographers

Kate and Josh were absolutely fantastic to work with and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Not only are they amazing photographers, but they helped keep us calm whenever things started going wrong on the day-of.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Shaina

Shaina Kubissa · Married on 12/28/2018

Absolutely loved our experience!

I met with Kate very early on before I had asked my now husband to elope. She was incredibly helpful and flexible while I was figuring out dates and times for our proposal/engagement pictures. She saved the day finding a spot for our pictures too! Leading up to our elopement, I had to change the date, location, and time. She was so flexible, understanding, and was up for whatever I came up with! Our elopement was a bit chaotic with closures, everyone being sick, our toddler being overtired, our dogs were losing their crap, and the weather was the usual rain. Kate and Josh were so accommodating and went with the flow. I had ordered a large floral piece that I didn't end up wanting for our ceremony and wanted to make a bouquet instead (morning of NBD). Thankfully Kate ended up arranging the flowers for my bouquet about 30mins before we left and it looked amazing of course. Kate and Josh captured some unbelievably beautiful photos of us at sunrise exchanging our vows then drove for nearly two hours for our ceremony. They hiked in mud and rain, holding stuff, helping with our naughty pups, fixing my makeup, wiping my nose, whatever was needed they were both there already coming in to help. Our sneak peek and full album came back so much sooner than we expected and were are just in love with our photos. Everyone keeps commenting on how lovely the pictures are and how great we all looked! Book them and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Mandi · Married on 12/14/2018

We haven’t gotten to my wedding yet.. but we have completed one engagement shoot AND have been working with this pair for a couple years now.
    They know the business but they make it unique; for you and your story and for them trying to tell it through photography. They love, laugh, and live each photo shoot they do. I highly Recommend them for any photography services but if your getting married and want high quality photos where you feel like you are living IN the photo.. call them. It’s mandatory.

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • Mandi

Mandi Sonafrank · Married on 12/14/2018

Phenomenal

Kate and Josh can turn an event into a timeless memory with one photograph. I met her (Kate) at my brothers wedding- and she has been my photographer ever since. She is talented, professional, and yet understandable and flexible because- we are ALL human. I highly reccomend this husband and wife duo- for any event but especially your wedding❤️

Sent on 01/08/2019

Mandi Sonafrank · Married on 12/14/2018

A dream come true

Kate and Josh G with GSquared weddings truly made our wedding journey- perfect. Always helping and guiding us through a completely foreign process with smiles and hugs. Truly amazing people- and amazing skills.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Ashley Peterson · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautifully Captured, Seamless.

Where to start... Not only did G Squared capture our engagement, and our wedding day beautifully but I don't think we could have chosen a better duo to be attached at our hips on our wedding day. They were so flexible and accommodating and Kate was so wonderful to have. Our wedding went seamlessly and we were completely care free. They truly made so many moments so special and exactly what we wanted. We couldn't have done it without them. So thankful we went with G Squared Photography. We are still so in love with the moments that they captured, and I know we will be going through G Squared for any and all photography needs for years to come. Kate, Josh, THANK YOU.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • T.J.

T.J. Peterson · Married on 09/15/2018

Raw Photography

Gsquared Weddings did such a great job capturing all the little moments of our wedding day. We hired them to do engagement, and wedding day photography and we couldn't have been more happy. They were very organized and had a really quick turn around time. We had sneak peak wedding pictures by the following day and all wedding pictures within 2 or 3 weeks! GSquared, you rock.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Su Hoon · Married on 09/02/2018

We had a great time with Kate and Josh on our wedding day! Like other reviewers had said, the couple makes an amazing team together! Our initial meeting was great - Kate and Josh are very personable and approachable. They cared enough to get to know us and did their research with us to make sure that they deliver photos that we want for our wedding. Our favorite moment with the Gansneder was hiking down to the Snoqualmie Falls (on Kate's suggestion) - even when Kate was wearing a boot! - in full wedding gear. Kate and Josh's commitment to their work is incredible. Between the two of them, they caught some really cool and beautiful perspectives. We are very happy with their work, and highly recommend their service!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Kate and Josh were incredible. They were always responsive and were a joy to be with on the day. Our photos turned out great and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice to go with G Squared Weddings for our photography

Sent on 08/21/2018