69 Reviews for GSquared Weddings

Trash The Dress (2)
Albums (2)
Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Wow, I can't say enough things about Josh & Kate of GSquared!! Our wedding day was amazingly perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a better photography team. As a full-time professional photographer myself, I was SO picky about my photographer. And Josh & Kate fit the bill better than I could have imagined! Their images are technically very good, but their professionalism and personalities put them over the top. Kate pays attention to every detail, and Josh got so many great shots when we didn't even know he was there! Kate even used parts of my own studio I've never thought about shooting in before, and the images were my favorites of the day. We don't usually like images of ourselves, but we LOVE our wedding photos. They could double their prices and still be worth every penny and then some. One of the best decisions we made! Thank you both for everything!

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate and Josh were so great at responding quickly and answering all of our questions! They made sure we were comfortable, hydrated, and we had all of the shots we wanted in a quick and efficient manner. We have suggested them to anyone who is looking!

Profile Picture Daniele, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate is creative, unique, artistic, and quirky, which is absolutely wonderful and everything we could have possibly wanted in a wedding photographer. Many unique personal touches were added, which is greatly appreciated!

Profile Picture shannon, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate was amazing from the start of this whole crazy process. She always made sure to go above and beyond what a "typical" photographer would do. My pictures are AMAZING and exactly what I wanted. She worked with me on anything I needed from her and also made sure to cover every single (in my opinion not always needed) intricate detail there is because there are brides out there who want that. She took a lot of weight off of my shoulders and was a calming presence as well the day of my wedding. What I also absolutely loved was how her husband takes the groom the day of and she follows the bride which really shows each party what the other was going through and the high emotions that radiated from each person that day; having captured moments of those emotions was pure bliss. She exceeded my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone who wants professional, outside-of-the box, amazing wedding photos from someone who loves there job and allows it to shine through the beautiful work. Her passion for her job is evident and in my opinion makes the photos she takes all the more wonderful.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate and Josh were recommended to us by another photographer, and I could not be more grateful. OUR WEDDING PICTURES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER. From the moment I started communicating with Kate, I appreciated her genuine, helpful, knowledgeable, and timely advice. As a former wedding coordinator, she helped me conceptualize the day with my wedding timeline. During our engagement shoot, both Kate and Josh made us feel very comfortable. During the wedding, they made sure we were always taken care of. Just after arriving, for example, Kate fixed all the men's boutonnieres! After the ceremony, I honestly don't even remember seeing them much, but they must have been there because they didn't miss a moment and our photos are INCREDIBLE. Throughout the day, they were more than willing to take pictures of anything we requested. They had our photos back to us within a number of days. I would never say this about myself normally, but I have never looked more beautiful in a photo, and I truly have Kate and Josh to thank for that.

Again, I can't say enough good things. I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love working with these photographers. Kate and Josh are professional and personable at the same time. They gave us exactly what we wanted and lots of guest gave us high reviews on them. We give high recommendation.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our experience with Josh and Kate was amazing!!! They have become friends and we had the best time ever having them be part of our wedding, they went above and beyond to help the day go smoothly and keep everything on time. As well as get us the most amazing pictures ever!!!!!!

Profile Picture Shalyn, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very responsive and professional service. Pictures came back in a timely manner and were amazing!

Profile Picture sapphire, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate and Josh were amazing at our wedding. They were so easy to talk to and hang out with, and everyone who worked with them was impressed by their professionalism. They absolutely went above and beyond, making sure we had food, drinks, water, and some quiet moments to ourselves, in addition to great photos.

Profile Picture Kat, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overall working with Kate and Josh was a great experience! We were extremely happy with them and their services. If we had to suggest anything, it would be the post-wedding communication, as far as when our USB would be arriving, issues with it etc.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Truly amazing! Such a blessing!

Profile Picture Terry , 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't say enough great things about Kate and Josh. As soon as we booked GSquared Weddings Kate was emailing with helpful tips and advice to help guide us through the planning process and prep for the big day. Even on the day of, they were immensely helpful with setting up last minute things up in between photo sessions. Kate and Josh went above and beyond their photography roles and took the initiative to help make our day as special as possible. Their talent behind the camera though, truly speaks for itself. The pictures were absolutely amazing and our guests had nothing but compliments to provide. As wonderful as our venue was on its own, Kate and Josh were able to bring it to another level in their pictures and truly make it something special beyond our expectations. To make it even that much sweeter, their prices were very reasonable, with different packages available for engagement and wedding combinations.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I cannot say enough wonderful things about GSquared Weddings. We just got the photos from our wedding and were just blown away by them (it was the same with our engagement pictures). When your wedding day comes, hopefully it will be the best day of your life. But… it will most likely pass by in a blink, so having a great photographer is essential. As we looked through ours, not only did we get to relive the day, but we were able to see it in a whole new light. We got to see some great moments and pictures of guests we wished we’d had more time to spend with.

From my first meeting with Kate, I knew we would enjoy the experience. I should add, Kate is also a certified wedding planner, and advice she offered along the way was invaluable. She is well respected among other vendors in the wedding community. Not only is her work outstanding, but she is described by many as one of their favorites to work with. On our wedding day, Kate and Josh not only took outstanding pictures, but they took care of us (made sure we ate, had water throughout the day and took care of little things as they came up).

Like many couples we were a little nervous about doing photos. Kate really made our engagement session fun and that showed in the pictures and we had no stress going into our wedding day session. How many brides can say that? After our wedding we got rave reviews from our guests too. Kate and Josh took the time to get to know people, honored requests for shots and by the end of the night were as much a part of our wedding party as anyone there. Our guests loved them as much as we do.

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy I was told about Kate and Josh.
They captured our day in ways I never dreamt possible. They were there from the second I began getting ready, to us preparing to leave. Seeing the pictures made me cry. There was no frills or Photoshop . There was us. You could feel the raw emotions. Nothing will ever compare to looking back at these photos and feeling as if I'm still there. They were so in tune with us and with everything going on at the wedding as hectic as it can be at times; she was calm and focused and kept with her vision. They were definitely our biggest blessing at the wedding. And I'm so glad that a friend of ours recommended them to us.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

There are no words that my husband and I can say or type that would begin to convey the gratitude we have when it comes to GSquared. We knew we wanted someone to capture the true US in both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. From the first meeting with Kate, she made us feel comfortable and at ease and we knew they would be the one’s to share and document our journey!
When shooting our engagement photos we were nervous and Kate was accommodating and encouraging helping us work through the nerves and getting the one special shot I wanted.
They also helped every step of the way when it came to advice for planning the wedding. We designed and planned everything ourselves without the help of a coordinator and or planner. She recommended vendors for us, which resulted in the best team of people we could have trusted.
On our wedding day, Kate and Josh both were professional, quick and creative when it came to getting the shots on our list. They also managed to capture the emotion of the first look, vows and all the details that were special! They were there the moment Erin walked in and saw her vision alive and twinkling for the first time! In addition, they were everything you would need in a friend, confidant, and problem solver. We can’t stop looking at our photos!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kate and Josh are so refreshing to talk to and work with, true artists! From the moment we met with Kate, we knew she and her husband were the pair to photograph our engagement and wedding! Kate was flexible and accommodating throughout the entire planning and wedding process - I expressed my desire to have engagement photos in the snow with our dog but needed some sooner to start sending out save the dates...so she offered to do 2 separate engagement sessions!! Both sessions were AMAZING and so different, we felt so lucky to have so many great photos. Kate checked in with me frequently throughout the whole planning process and was able to offer recommendations for other vendors I was having trouble finding. The day of the wedding, they both came prepared and started taking photos immediately. Kate even had me take a few boudoir shots in the hotel before we moved to the venue for my soon-to-be husband (which he very much appreciated!!) Kate and Josh work very well as a team, both with their individual photography styles. Kate offered so much more help on the wedding day than just photographing, she knew how do/fix everything! I cannot say enough about this couple and how overjoyed we are that they were such an imperative part of our wedding. If you are on the fence about who to choose for a wedding (and engagement) photographer pair - take the leap with Kate & Josh, you won't regret it!! We can't thank you enough for everything - your love, passion, and talent for your craft shows in every single photo you guys take

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough positive things about the experience working with GSquared Weddings! They were the first vendor I chose for our wedding, based on the recommendation of a photographer family member, and I have never doubted the decision. Our wedding is coming up in just a few short weeks and after our experience with engagement photos, I am 100% confident that our photos will be phenomenal.
I am fairly reluctant to be photographed, with lots of body image and self-confidence issues. Kate was incredibly supportive as we prepared for our engagement shoot – giving ideas for attire, make-up, and helping me to relax all around. On the day of our shoot, she was caring and encouraging – helping me and my fiancé really connect in the photos. I have never felt so comfortable in front of a camera!
The resulting pictures are treasures. I am forever grateful for the love this engagement session captured, and I can’t wait to see our special day through the lens of GSquared Weddings!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We HIGHLY recommend GSquared Weddings!! Kate and Josh are absolutely amazing and our wedding photos are breath taking!! Like something out of a magazine, capturing all the love and happiness on our wedding day!

Kate has been nothing but helpful, patient and more than anything a friend! She has helped us from the beginning to the end from ideas on attire for our engagement session, to vendors, our timeline, and all of her support and most importantly how AMAZNG of a photographer Kate is!!!

Thank you GSquared Weddings for capturing our forever lasting memories from the best day of our lives!

We luv you GSquared Weddings

Profile Picture Joana, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kate and Josh were absolutely amazing on our big day. They were, prompt, courteous, and an overall pleasure to work with. They went out of their way to be helpful and offered assistance at every turn. On our wedding day they helped us stay on schedule, and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted in the appropriate time frame. And of course, our pictures were stunning! I would undoubtedly recommend GSquared Weddings to anyone in the market for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Joseph, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate was absolutely amazing! A hidden gem we were lucky enough to uncover in our search for a photographer, and at the time didn't realize she would become so much more. Initially we met with Kate at a coffee shop where she discussed the packages that she offered along with several albums containing sample images of her work. We immediately fell in love with Kate and booked her that morning. The package we purchased included two engagement sessions, one we drove to the mountains for a snowy photoshoot and the next one we did at a beach during the summer. Out of the two engagement sessions we received a lot of images, including images we used for our save the dates. The evening after our engagements session and wedding she had already posted several sneak peak images that we immediately fell in love with and the rest of the images were returned in a timely manner. During the wedding planning process Kate was always checking in to make sure I was on track and to assist with whatever details I needed. She was a huge help in selecting other vendors and recommending who we should use or stay away from and she was spot on with every recommendation she provided. She also met with me several times to help with the layout of our reception and also attended my rehearsal and directed the wedding party as to what they needed to do. The day of the wedding she was there early in the morning taking pictures while simultaneously making sure every detail was accounted for. She assisted in the timing of the wedding and helped us during the reception to gauge when the appropriate time for cake cutting, garter toss etc. She always made sure my drink was full and that I had everything I needed during the entire day. She was the day of coordinator I didn't have, I could not have had a successful wedding without the assistance of Kate and Josh (her husband and shooting parter)!

Profile Picture Keely, 12/17/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress

This review is a little late, but I cannot express how happy I am with Kate and Josh! Not only is their work amazing, but they are so great to work with. From start to finish Kate with there with me. She had planning ideas and tips, and made my life easier. She would text and messaged me back, day or night, and helped me feel less stressed and ready for the big day. She offered her help if there was ever anything thing I needed. The entire time we felt completely comfortable with them. They are down for any shot you want and have such creative ideas that I would have never thought of. Our pictures were ready way before expected and the sneak peeks she posts the night of the event are wonderful to see. Kate was there while I was getting ready, helping with the last min. zipping up and making sure I looked perfect. They are a package deal! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. My mom is actually figuring out a date and is wants to book them for a family shoot this spring. The feedback from my wedding party and guest were "who were your photographers? They were great!" Every time we show off our pictures we are so thankful we choose such a great couple to work with. Thank you guys! You truly captured us in our pictures and I will forever be thankful!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They made sure our pictures we're just how we wanted them

Profile Picture Jasmine, 10/2/16, 5 Reviews
3.7

If you want photographers that go above and beyond to make your pictures breathtaking, these are your guys!

Profile Picture User7434016, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am referring you to a friend today!

Profile Picture Laramie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Kate with GSquared Weddings was easily the best decision I made in the entirety of planning my wedding. She was absolutely helpful through every step of the process and provides "sneak peeks" of the photos the night of your engagement/wedding, which was wonderful! We loved having access to a handful of our engagement photos so we could get rolling on save the dates and other wedding stuff!

On the day of our wedding, I was so nervous and being a hands-on person for project planning, it was making me more anxious not being able to help do busy work to get things done. When Kate arrived at the venue, she immediately made sure I was comfortable and had water, then made sure my bridesmaids, groomsmen and even the staff the venue provided were busy getting things done and getting the venue ready. She did an excellent job keeping everyone moving while making sure to get all the photos of the process. She helped bustle my dress numerous times (it kept coming undone) and probably my FAVORITE part, once we got to the wedding, she knew I really just wanted a beer. At first I was told we didn't have the type of beer I'd requested (no big deal, I took the other beer I knew was there). She brought me the beer, then when she realized my bartender DID have the original beer I requested, she immediately brought it to me, then made sure I never ran out while keeping tabs on how I was feeling. It was like having a photographer, coordinator, mom and best friend all in one package making sure everything went perfectly.

Her helpful hints made it so much easier for my husband and I to be able to enjoy our day, and I knew Kate was watching out for us while getting quality photographs every step of the way. THANK YOU, KATE!

Profile Picture Tesia, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews