Greensboro Marriott Downtown Reviews

5 | Greensboro, NC

5 Reviews for Greensboro Marriott Downtown

Patricia · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I can't say enough Bout the Marriott Downtown staff. Mrs. Browning & staff took care of our every needs and wants. All our guest was taken care of as well. The hotel is in a great location.

Thank you Marriott staff for taking care of us for the week of our wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Susan · Married on 06/18/2005

My reception was awesome! It was better than I ever imagined. My parents had rented the Governor's Room, which is a decent size banquet room on the first floor of the hotel. However, as the date approached, the ballroom upstairs had not been booked so the hotel offered to move our reception to the ballroom. It was so big and spacious and everything was just wonderful. Also, my husband and I scheduled the reception so that we got to go through the buffet line first and the food was superb! The Marriott also included the cake as part of the package that we chose and allowed me to choose how I wanted it designed and decorated. They were even ok with my florist coming in and arranging the flowers on top of the cake before everyone arrived. The cake was great- best wedding cake I have ever had! It truly was a dream come true!

Sent on 07/31/2008

Almira · Married on 05/16/2015

Overall, they did a great job! Angie was amazing!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Ami · Married on 10/01/2016

3.5
      3.5

Had a wonderful experience with Angie! She loves what she does and will bend over backwards to make sure your day is perfect! Honestly, it was a great experience to have my reception at this location!

Sent on 02/21/2018