Greens Point Catering Reviews

Greens Point Catering 3
  • Marney

Marney Ritacco · Married on 06/16/2019

Fantastic!

This caterer is amazing. We have exceptional food, they adapted to any food specifications and an overall great experience from start to finish. I can’t say enough about how easy it was to meet, greet, sample and have the final product for the big day. Thank you Greenspoint for everything! Everyone could not stop talking about how good the food was.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Pangilinan · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent Service and Delicious Food!

We had a great experience working with Greens Point Catering for our wedding (180 guests) this past June. The staff and chefs are very friendly and professional. Bridget was responsive, made sure to answer all of our questions, and followed up with us throughout the whole process. I especially appreciated that during our walkthrough, Bridget asked us questions about the big day and filled out a walkthrough form of all the details to make sure everyone was on the same page!

Even though it began pouring rain during our dinner, Greens Point staff handled it with ease. Our day-of captain, Monica, was a great leader to the team. All of our guests enjoyed both the quality of the food and service throughout the night. GP also recommended our DJ to us (Pure Sounds Productions) and they were also fantastic.

Thank you for making our wedding day a successful and memorable event!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Sikkink Johnson · Married on 06/08/2019

Such an amazing catering company!

We worked with Greens Point for our wedding and had an amazing experience. They built a custom menu that fit our needs, were super responsive and available when we had any questions or concerns, and were so accommodating and helpful the day of! I'd highly recommend them to any friends getting married in the Denver area!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Amy Engle · Married on 06/06/2019

Delicious and Professional

Out of all the things people mentioned on my special day, they said they absolutely loved the food! (Especially the ages cheddar mashed potatoes, don’t miss out!) I appreciated the fact that they also provided the bartender. The staff was so friendly and so helpful. I also really appreciated the fact that my new husband and I were served first and that they ensured we got time to eat. Couldn’t have asked for a better wait staff. Katie, our coordinator, was also AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Amy and Nathan,
    You were such a wonderful, relaxed couple to work with and I'm so glad you were pleased with everything. Your doggie cake topper was the best!! Blessings in your new life together!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely phenomenal

Wedding food can be such a drag—NOT with Greens Point! With so many vendors out there, my fiancé and I were overwhelmed. Do we go fancy and expensive? Casual and laid back? My venue was on the fancy side, but my theme (craft beer) was definitely casual—and I didn’t know how to meld to the two opposing ideas together. Enter—Greens Point. I wanted to make sure people were fed a hearty meal that could keep them dancing all night, that didn’t look cheap and tacky, and that was (of course) delicious! We went in for a tasting and LOVED the plating and atmosphere. Brigid waited on us and brought us some options to try. We told her what we liked, what we were looking for, what dietary restrictions our guests might have, and she came out with the perfect solution. We had veggie springrolls (a must in our house) that were perfect for the vegetarians, and an elk cheddarwurst with bavarian mustard that paired perfectly with our theme. We had FALL OFF THE BONE whole-roasted chicken that my guests are STILL talking about. Garlic mashed potatoes and roasted root vegetables were the perfect compliment. They even threw in some late night pizzas to top it all off! We were so happy with the delicious food an awesome service—and they were budget friendly without sacrificing any quality or care. Definitely worth giving these guys a shot!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2018

Great food and staff

GPC did an amazing job at our wedding. The food was top notch and their staff was very friendly, professional, and on top of everything. They did such a great job with set up and tear down. Robin was great to work with, and answered all my questions and provided suggestions to fit our budget and needs.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2018

Great caterer for our rehearsal dinner!

Their food was delicious, they were incredibly responsive, and they did such a beautiful job making our night special, tasty, and thoughtful. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Anna · Married on 10/07/2018

Greens Point was our caterer through the Lionscrest inclusive package, and I'm so glad they were! Katie, our point of contact, was so easy to work with and went above and beyond helping us with all of our guest's dietary needs and menu changes. All the food was delicious, looked beautiful on the plate, and their staff was incredible. We had many compliments from our guests. I'd definitely recommend Greens Point!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Anna,
    it was wonderful to work with you and Alan on your special day! You two planned a most lovely fall event with the cider favors to top it all off! Blessings to you in your new life together! Katie
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2018

Tastiest wedding food ever.

I had heard great things about Greens Point, so honestly they were the only catering vendor I considered, and we were not disappointed! Robin provided great service throughout the journey, and the food.... ohhhhhh the food. So delicious. Many guests came up to us after and said they were shocked at how delicious the food was because they've never tasted such amazing food at a wedding before! I was so happy we had a few leftovers to take home with us. We enjoyed those short ribs and grits for a couple more meals. I wish they had a restaurant because I would go eat there often. :-)

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Greens Point Catering 4
    Greens Point Catering 5
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/22/2018

Superior customer service and food

I can't express how wonderful their service and food was. Without a doubt, this was the only choice to have cater our wedding! I was so impressed with their service, the staff before, during and after our wedding. Everyone mentioned how much they loved the food and all my guest were super impressed with their service.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2018

Katie and her team were amazing to work with. I got compliment after compliment at the wedding about the food and the service that was provided. They were very accommodating when I would want to change the menu and were great at working with the venue to make sure that everything was ready to go.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Greens Point Catering's reply:

Rebecca, it was a pleasure to serve you and Wesley on your special day at such an amazing new location! Thank you for the kind words. Blessings to you both in your new life together! Katie

Joy · Married on 07/30/2018

Greens Point catering was great to work with! We planned our wedding from overseas and they were always flexible and accommodating. All our guests loved the food, too! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Katie and her staff were amazing! It’s been a couple months since our wedding and people are still talking about how good the food was! We were most impressed with how easy it was working with Katie; her experience in the wedding industry shined through. It was like having another coordinator. Have AND will recommend to anyone looking to feed a crowd

Sent on 09/30/2018

Greens Point Catering's reply:

So wonderful to work with you, Laura. thank you for the kind words and best to you in your married life! Katie

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2018

Greens Point Catering has the BEST food. They provided hors d'oeuvres, salads, action stations, and late night snacks for our reception at Della Terra Mountain Chateau. All of the food was incredible! My husband and I craved it for an entire year between our tasting and wedding, and wish we could have more now! It really is amazing food, and not what most people expect with wedding food. Robin was amazing to work with! She was always super fast to respond to emails, and service was amazing day of! We met with a few caterers, but Greens Point Catering was absolutely the best choice. I cannot recommend them enough for your wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Greens Point Catering 6

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

Robin at Greens Point catering was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always super responsive to emails and quick to answer any questions and give her professional input when asked. It was great meeting her at our initial tasting, when she walked us through everything. Her staff also set up our place settings at our wedding and everything look beautiful. The food was amazing, unlike most wedding food, and the portions were large! It was great to have our guests served a healthy amount for the long night ahead.

Sent on 10/21/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Greens Point helped us put together a great menu for our wedding and offered excellent service the day of! They were super easy to work with and helped make the event go so smooth. I told the lead staff how much I loved pizza and she ensured I had plenty of late night pizza squares as the night was ending! The entire team made the evening so special and we are so happy we chose to work with Greens Point Catering!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Meg · Married on 09/23/2017

Words cannot even begin to express how amazing Greenspoint Catering is. The owner of the company, Bridget, was the most helpful, experienced and real vendor we’ve ever experienced. Throughout the entire planning and tasting process, she did everything to accommodate our needs and requests to make our day perfect. The week before our wedding was extremely stressful due to a huge storm coming in, Bridget and I had to basically change the entire plan to accommodate 170 guests in a 90% outdoor venue and she and Greenspoint pulled it off without a hitch. Her staff and captain, Rachel, were absolutely spectacular. They were completely soaked all night and everyone still had a smile on their faces. AND OF COURSE THE FOOD! We had no doubt the food was delicious when we had our tasting but it was even better the day of the wedding. People are still telling me how delicious everything was. Bridget and her team had to rapidly problem solve on the fly with the weather situation and still produced the best dinner we could have ever imagined. Highly, highly recommend Bridget and Greenspoint Catering to anyone in the Denver/Boulder area. They were 100% fantastic! Love you Bridget!

Sent on 11/18/2017
  • CindySue

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2017

Great food and even a greater staff!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2017

We got married about 3 weeks ago and used Greenspoint Catering on the recommendation of our venue Church Ranch Event Center. One of the best decisions we made. We had a lot of flexibility with our menu and the food was amazing. We had so many of our guest tell us how good the food was. Even our 13-year-old nephew wanted the recipe for the salmon. The staff was very responsive, accommodating and friendly. We would highly recommend Greenspoint Catering!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2017

Look no where else. Holly and her team at Greens Point Catering went above and beyond to make our day amazing! From initial planning, to our tasting, to communication in between, all the way through our wedding day, everything was professional, prompt and flawless. Holly made us feel like part of the family, remained patient & kind when I went 50 emails back and forth on "compotes" and even followed up post wedding with the sweetest words of encouragement for our new adventure in being married. I do not plan on having another wedding but should we ever need catering again, I would pay 100 times over to secure Holly and her team. They were AMAZING! I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 07/05/2017

David · Married on 02/19/2017

Good selection, guest enjoyed the food, had a tasting session which helped us select, reasonably priced

Sent on 02/27/2017

Abbee · Married on 10/25/2016

We had Greens Point Catering cater our wedding on October 25th and it was quite a success. Everyone at Greens Point Catering is extremely friendly and very accommodating. Everyone kept mentioning how much they loved the food - which was wonderful to hear. My husband and I originally picked Greens Point because of their wonderful selection of food and it was so wonderful! Robin was our point person and she was very helpful as I needed some vegan dishes. We couldn't of been happier.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Mallory · Married on 09/22/2016

My sweetheart and I found Greens Point Catering to be FAR superior to their competitors! Of the three caterers we considered, no company could rival Greens Point's quality, presentation, or value. We had the pleasure of working directly with Holly - who was knowledgable, responsive, professional, and an absolute JOY to work with! She made the planning process a breeze - even while accommodating guests who were vegetarian, gluten-free, and had anaphylactic dietary allergies. Greens Point welcomed guests with refreshments; served DELICIOUS, artfully prepared food; allowed us to take home the leftovers; and even packaged plates for us to enjoy after the reception concluded! Guests ranted and raved about the scrumptious food for weeks following our wedding. If you are looking for experience, professionalism, attention to detail, and mouthwatering grub, look no further! We cannot recommend Greens Point highly enough. <3

Sent on 11/19/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/17/2016

The entire Greens Point staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! Also, the food was ridiculously delicious. Our guests also loved it and we got a lot of compliments!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Cori · Married on 08/04/2016

We hired Greens Point Catering for our wedding and I still have people telling me about how amazing the food was! Not only is the food amazing but also the staff is wonderful. Holly went above and beyond for us. It rained 30 minutes before the ceremony started and Holly was helping wipe down chairs, set up last minute décor and doing so much more. Holly was so flexible and so helpful with all the details. Greens Point Catering was one of the only Catering company’s that I contacted who got back to me with an initial quote right away and were so excited to make this day special for us. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/20/2016