Greens Point Catering Reviews

184 | Longmont, CO

184 Reviews for Greens Point Catering

• Shannon

Shannon Ricketts · Getting married on 01/09/2023

Our Friends & Family are in for a Treat!!!

My fiance and I had a tasting for our wedding menu with Greens Point Catering last week. We were wowed by everything we tasted and their selection offered us the opportunity to create a menu that truly suits our personalities! Sustainability is a big focus for our wedding and Bridget took the time to talk to us about how they handle food waste which we really appreciate! The entire staff we interacted with was kind, knowledgeable, and professional.

Everything was so fresh and flavorful and truly exceeded our expectations. It's a great feeling knowing that a huge part of our wedding is in their hands! We can't wait to spoil our family and friends with this amazing menu!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Greens Point Catering's reply:

We can't wait to serve you on your special day!! So happy to have been able to meet your needs in advance.
  • CK C

Ck C · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Every detail was perfect! They went over and above our expectations

Our son and new daughter-in-law were getting married at her parent’s home and we were sponsoring the rehearsal dinner. Being from Texas, we didn’t have any connections in Boulder, CO, but we saw their website and contacted them. From the moment we contacted them to the clean-up after the event, we were so impressed by Greens Point. They were so nice, accommodating, easy to work with, even from a distance. They coordinated everything that we needed and provided some insight and suggestions that we really appreciated. When we finally met face to face it was like seeing an old friend. The food was absolutely fantastic!!! Everyone commented on how much they loved it. They even provided special vegan meals to two of our guests and accommodated our gluten-free guests as well. Our son and daughter in law were overwhelmed with how good everything was and how beautifully they set up the food. They told us this was just the night they had dreamed of. Thank you Greens Point Catering for making the event worry free and a night to remember for all!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Greens Point Catering's reply:

So happy to have been a part of your family's experience! We love ya'll up here in CO! Planning long distance can be challenging for families, so we love when we know we've helped make it easier.

Haley · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Can't wait for our wedding

My fiancé and I have recently decided to postpone our wedding as a result of concerns surrounding the coronavirus. At first we were worried about rescheduling our vendors. Fortunately, Greens Point has made this process so easy and seamless. Bridget is an absolute dream to work with and has helped limit the stress of postponing our wedding. Plus, we've had a great experience customizing our menu!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Haley,
    Thank you for the kinds words.. we can't wait as well! It will be a special day in 2021 to be sure! Bridget
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/02/2020

Catering team

Amazing food! So many compliments from our guest!!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Greens Point Catering's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed it! You created the most lovely event of the season! From the floral, to the rentals, to your gorgeous boho dress.. simply gorgeous!
  • Shannon

Shannon Guy · Married on 08/07/2020

Greens Point Catering is Great

Greens Point has amazing food and staff. Picking out the menu was super easy. My husband has celiac disease so they helped us pick out all gluten free options for the appetizers and buffet. We got so many compliments on how wonderful the food was. The staff was so nice and friendly throughout the whole evening.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Greens Point Catering's reply:

We were delighted to work with you at Lionscrest, Shannon, and accommodate the gluten free needs. So glad you enjoyed your day!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2019

AMAZING food and service

We are so thankful to have had Greens Point as our caterer for our wedding on 10/4/2019! We have received SO many compliments about our wedding food. From the appetizers to the main course, we couldn’t have asked for a better menu. The waitstaff were also wonderful the night of and everything ran so smoothly. Someone even brought my special gluten free pie right to me on the dance floor! Also, when the bustle of my dress came apart, one of the waitstaff went to find my day of coordinator to help me out. They truly went above and beyond to make our day special. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 09/21/2019

Food was great and Liz was so helpful

We are very happy we had Greens Point as our caterer. The staff was very helpful and professional, the food was great, and our coordinator, Liz, was fantastic.

First, it was really important to us that our menu accommodate all the dietary restrictions of our guests. We had guests that were dairy free, gluten free, soy free, nut free, vegan, etc. Their menu offered so many options that made it is easy to choose items that were allergy-friendly without feeling like we were settling for something that didn’t feel like “us” just because it didn’t have gluten. Liz was great about answering all my questions about the menu and the ingredients leading up to the wedding and willing to work with so many restrictions. She also made it easy for us to place a few custom orders for kids and vegan guests. I later found out that on the day of the wedding, Liz was fantastic about answering questions of a guest that had concerns about a severe nut allergy.

We were very happy with how the food turned out. I was running around, talking with guests, and having a blast during cocktail hour and dinner, so I appreciated that the staff made sure that I was able to try all the appetizers and get a full plate of food at dinner. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely enjoyed the food, but I was all over the place. But the MANY comments we received even up to weeks later about how great the food was make me confident that the food was great.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Krughoff · Married on 09/16/2019

Hire Them!!!

Amazing sums it up! Besides DELICIOUS food, the service and years of experience Greens Point provides is unparalleled, from our first inquiry they crafted a custom menu for us, Mediterranean..... The chef, very pleasant, trained there, lucky us! Thru our oh so delicious tasting, Bridget and her team are ‘The Dream Team’ you want to hire, communication, food, service A+ Thank you Bridget, we hope to have you back for another Wedding at our home!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Greens Point Catering's reply:

Kathryn, thank you so much for your kind words!
    We absolutely loved working with you, and can't wait to do it again! Bridget is the best of the best, and we're glad you think so too ;)
    We wish everybody years of happiness to come!

Karen Hoiland · Married on 09/06/2019

Very accommodating and willing to hep

Emily and the entire serving staff were as kind and thoughtful as they could be. They helped us get red wine out of my daughter's wedding dress and looked out for guests who had over-indulged to make sure they had safe transportation home. We were treated royally even though we were a relatively small party. Thank you, Emily, and all! Karen

Sent on 10/04/2019

Hi Karen,
    We're so, so glad we were able to help with your daughter's dress! Every detail is important to us, and we're more than happy to help out with anything we can.
    Thank you for your kind words!
  • F

Felicia Lanzarone · Married on 08/30/2019

So glad we went with Greens Point

We hired Greens Point Catering for both our welcome party and our wedding and they exceeded our expectations! Everything from the tasting through the end of the wedding was perfect. We were a bit overwhelmed in the beginning of wedding planning to try and find a caterer around Estes Park, we explored just about every option, but as soon as we found Greens Point we knew we needed to book them! They were extremely professional and quick to respond to any questions. They were able to easily update our proposals with any changes to the menu or counts. The food tasted AMAZING and looked beautiful. We had a variety of tacos for our welcome party and the rosemary chicken and brisket for our wedding, everything tasted great and we are so happy with our choices. Late night snacks were also a great addition! We were so glad to find a bag of leftovers in our honeymoon suite, since we didn't have much time to sit and eat dinner, we were able to enjoy it late night! We 100% recommend Greens Point!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Greens Point Catering's reply:

Hi Felicia, Congratulations! And thank you so much!
    We love working in Estes, and multi-day events are always even more fun! We always do our absolute best to make things as pleasant and stress-free from start to finish, and it's a wonderful reward to hear that we've done our job.
    Congratulations again, and we wish you happiness and love for many, many years to come!
  • Erin

Erin Shepard · Married on 08/15/2019

Best. Food. Ever.

We had sooooo many compliments after the wedding about how good the food was. More than one person said that it was the best food they have had at a wedding. We couldn't agree more! Everything was delicious! The bacon wrapped dates and elk cheddarwurst appetizers were a huge hit! However the garlic mashed potatoes were probably the most popular item- everyone loved them. The meat was done perfectly! We have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Greens Point!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Justin Schulwitz · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Greens Point went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. I highly recommend them without hesitation. The food and service was better than any wedding I had been to previously. Everyone was helpful, professional, and executed perfectly.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Greens Point Catering's reply:

Thank you, Justin! We always want your wedding to be as stress-free, seamless, and fun as possible! And we're so happy to hear that you were happy on such a big day!
  • Alexander

Alexander Adams · Married on 07/26/2019

Greens Point has got your Back

Though you cannot account for everything the day of your wedding, I can promise you that you can count on Greens Point catering. From start to finish the support that they offered and insight that they gave, made everything a little easy on our end. Not to mention that the tired trope of wedding food being dull and bland was also something that was completely avoided. I cannot count on my hands and feet the number of guests during and after the wedding that commented on just how amazing the food was. The great people at Greens Point are caring, thoughtful and thorough. I cannot recommend them enough, everything would not have been as wonderful as it was without them.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Greens Point Catering's reply:

Hi Alexander! We're so happy to hear that everybody was happy! We had a great time as well :) With over 20 years of experience, we do our absolute best to use our knowledge to your advantage to make everything as easy as possible! And it's always great to hear that we've achieved our goal!
  • Noelle

Noelle Northcutt · Married on 06/28/2019

Our Compliments to the Chef (and Staff ;)!

Emily and Greens Point were a pure delight to work with. We received a compliment from every guest on the appetizers, the entrees and the staff! One of the standout highlights was that they served 120 guests so efficiently that no one at a table had to wait! We were able to choose unique, flavorful, delicious items that reflected our pescatarian preferences from their expansive menu of options. By the time the day arrived, we wanted Emily to stay as an honored guest! The return on investment was optimal.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Hi Noelle,
    Thank you, and Congratulations! We so appreciate your time and kind words. Our goal is to always be able to accommodate everybody, and make things as easy as possible for you, and we're always so happy to hear that we've reached the mark!
    We loved working with you, and wish you many happy years to come!
  • Marney

Marney Ritacco · Married on 06/16/2019

Fantastic!

This caterer is amazing. We have exceptional food, they adapted to any food specifications and an overall great experience from start to finish. I can’t say enough about how easy it was to meet, greet, sample and have the final product for the big day. Thank you Greenspoint for everything! Everyone could not stop talking about how good the food was.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Hi Marney,
    Congratulations! And thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such kind words!
    We strive to make the process as stress-free, and seamless as possible, and we're so happy to hear that this was your experience.
  • Lisa

Lisa Pangilinan · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent Service and Delicious Food!

We had a great experience working with Greens Point Catering for our wedding (180 guests) this past June. The staff and chefs are very friendly and professional. Bridget was responsive, made sure to answer all of our questions, and followed up with us throughout the whole process. I especially appreciated that during our walkthrough, Bridget asked us questions about the big day and filled out a walkthrough form of all the details to make sure everyone was on the same page!

Even though it began pouring rain during our dinner, Greens Point staff handled it with ease. Our day-of captain, Monica, was a great leader to the team. All of our guests enjoyed both the quality of the food and service throughout the night. GP also recommended our DJ to us (Pure Sounds Productions) and they were also fantastic.

Thank you for making our wedding day a successful and memorable event!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Sikkink Johnson · Married on 06/08/2019

Such an amazing catering company!

We worked with Greens Point for our wedding and had an amazing experience. They built a custom menu that fit our needs, were super responsive and available when we had any questions or concerns, and were so accommodating and helpful the day of! I'd highly recommend them to any friends getting married in the Denver area!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Amy Engle · Married on 06/06/2019

Delicious and Professional

Out of all the things people mentioned on my special day, they said they absolutely loved the food! (Especially the ages cheddar mashed potatoes, don’t miss out!) I appreciated the fact that they also provided the bartender. The staff was so friendly and so helpful. I also really appreciated the fact that my new husband and I were served first and that they ensured we got time to eat. Couldn’t have asked for a better wait staff. Katie, our coordinator, was also AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Amy and Nathan,
    You were such a wonderful, relaxed couple to work with and I'm so glad you were pleased with everything. Your doggie cake topper was the best!! Blessings in your new life together!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely phenomenal

Wedding food can be such a drag—NOT with Greens Point! With so many vendors out there, my fiancé and I were overwhelmed. Do we go fancy and expensive? Casual and laid back? My venue was on the fancy side, but my theme (craft beer) was definitely casual—and I didn’t know how to meld to the two opposing ideas together. Enter—Greens Point. I wanted to make sure people were fed a hearty meal that could keep them dancing all night, that didn’t look cheap and tacky, and that was (of course) delicious! We went in for a tasting and LOVED the plating and atmosphere. Brigid waited on us and brought us some options to try. We told her what we liked, what we were looking for, what dietary restrictions our guests might have, and she came out with the perfect solution. We had veggie springrolls (a must in our house) that were perfect for the vegetarians, and an elk cheddarwurst with bavarian mustard that paired perfectly with our theme. We had FALL OFF THE BONE whole-roasted chicken that my guests are STILL talking about. Garlic mashed potatoes and roasted root vegetables were the perfect compliment. They even threw in some late night pizzas to top it all off! We were so happy with the delicious food an awesome service—and they were budget friendly without sacrificing any quality or care. Definitely worth giving these guys a shot!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Food and Service

The food was absolutely amazing! We ordered more appetizers and late night snacks than we ever thought we would need and they all went so quickly because they were AMAZING! Guests were raving the whole night about how good everything was. For the dinner, we had a buffet that was professionally managed and everything was warm without becoming crusty! On top of the amazing food, the staff was on top of everything and extremely professional. They helped set up the tables before the event and were on top of bringing plated food to some of the older guests and to my husband and myself. They even saved some of the appetizers on the side for us because it was hard to make our way to the staff. Even 9 months later, people are still talking about how good the food was!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2018

Great food and staff

GPC did an amazing job at our wedding. The food was top notch and their staff was very friendly, professional, and on top of everything. They did such a great job with set up and tear down. Robin was great to work with, and answered all my questions and provided suggestions to fit our budget and needs.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2018

Great caterer for our rehearsal dinner!

Their food was delicious, they were incredibly responsive, and they did such a beautiful job making our night special, tasty, and thoughtful. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Anna · Married on 10/07/2018

Greens Point was our caterer through the Lionscrest inclusive package, and I'm so glad they were! Katie, our point of contact, was so easy to work with and went above and beyond helping us with all of our guest's dietary needs and menu changes. All the food was delicious, looked beautiful on the plate, and their staff was incredible. We had many compliments from our guests. I'd definitely recommend Greens Point!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Anna,
    it was wonderful to work with you and Alan on your special day! You two planned a most lovely fall event with the cider favors to top it all off! Blessings to you in your new life together! Katie
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2018

Tastiest wedding food ever.

I had heard great things about Greens Point, so honestly they were the only catering vendor I considered, and we were not disappointed! Robin provided great service throughout the journey, and the food.... ohhhhhh the food. So delicious. Many guests came up to us after and said they were shocked at how delicious the food was because they've never tasted such amazing food at a wedding before! I was so happy we had a few leftovers to take home with us. We enjoyed those short ribs and grits for a couple more meals. I wish they had a restaurant because I would go eat there often. :-)

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/22/2018

Superior customer service and food

I can't express how wonderful their service and food was. Without a doubt, this was the only choice to have cater our wedding! I was so impressed with their service, the staff before, during and after our wedding. Everyone mentioned how much they loved the food and all my guest were super impressed with their service.

Sent on 10/25/2018