155 Reviews for Greens Point Catering

Chinese (1)
Latin American (1)
Southern (1)
155 Greens Point Catering Reviews

Katie and her team were amazing to work with. I got compliment after compliment at the wedding about the food and the service that was provided. They were very accommodating when I would want to change the menu and were great at working with the venue to make sure that everything was ready to go.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up, American, Local, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

Greens Point catering was great to work with! We planned our wedding from overseas and they were always flexible and accommodating. All our guests loved the food, too! I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Joy, 7/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Greens Point Catering has the BEST food. They provided hors d'oeuvres, salads, action stations, and late night snacks for our reception at Della Terra Mountain Chateau. All of the food was incredible! My husband and I craved it for an entire year between our tasting and wedding, and wish we could have more now! It really is amazing food, and not what most people expect with wedding food. Robin was amazing to work with! She was always super fast to respond to emails, and service was amazing day of! We met with a few caterers, but Greens Point Catering was absolutely the best choice. I cannot recommend them enough for your wedding!

Photo for Greens Point Catering Review - Kristopher Lindsay Photography
Profile Picture Courtney, 6/20/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Italian, Latin American, Local, Gluten Free, Clean Up, Set Up

Robin at Greens Point catering was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always super responsive to emails and quick to answer any questions and give her professional input when asked. It was great meeting her at our initial tasting, when she walked us through everything. Her staff also set up our place settings at our wedding and everything look beautiful. The food was amazing, unlike most wedding food, and the portions were large! It was great to have our guests served a healthy amount for the long night ahead.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, Southern, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up

Greens Point helped us put together a great menu for our wedding and offered excellent service the day of! They were super easy to work with and helped make the event go so smooth. I told the lead staff how much I loved pizza and she ensured I had plenty of late night pizza squares as the night was ending! The entire team made the evening so special and we are so happy we chose to work with Greens Point Catering!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian

Words cannot even begin to express how amazing Greenspoint Catering is. The owner of the company, Bridget, was the most helpful, experienced and real vendor we’ve ever experienced. Throughout the entire planning and tasting process, she did everything to accommodate our needs and requests to make our day perfect. The week before our wedding was extremely stressful due to a huge storm coming in, Bridget and I had to basically change the entire plan to accommodate 170 guests in a 90% outdoor venue and she and Greenspoint pulled it off without a hitch. Her staff and captain, Rachel, were absolutely spectacular. They were completely soaked all night and everyone still had a smile on their faces. AND OF COURSE THE FOOD! We had no doubt the food was delicious when we had our tasting but it was even better the day of the wedding. People are still telling me how delicious everything was. Bridget and her team had to rapidly problem solve on the fly with the weather situation and still produced the best dinner we could have ever imagined. Highly, highly recommend Bridget and Greenspoint Catering to anyone in the Denver/Boulder area. They were 100% fantastic! Love you Bridget!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, Chinese, Local, Mexican, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Great food and even a greater staff!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Vegan

We got married about 3 weeks ago and used Greenspoint Catering on the recommendation of our venue Church Ranch Event Center. One of the best decisions we made. We had a lot of flexibility with our menu and the food was amazing. We had so many of our guest tell us how good the food was. Even our 13-year-old nephew wanted the recipe for the salmon. The staff was very responsive, accommodating and friendly. We would highly recommend Greenspoint Catering!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, American, Clean Up, Set Up

Look no where else. Holly and her team at Greens Point Catering went above and beyond to make our day amazing! From initial planning, to our tasting, to communication in between, all the way through our wedding day, everything was professional, prompt and flawless. Holly made us feel like part of the family, remained patient & kind when I went 50 emails back and forth on "compotes" and even followed up post wedding with the sweetest words of encouragement for our new adventure in being married. I do not plan on having another wedding but should we ever need catering again, I would pay 100 times over to secure Holly and her team. They were AMAZING! I HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Italian, Local

Good selection, guest enjoyed the food, had a tasting session which helped us select, reasonably priced

Profile Picture David, 2/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Set Up, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegetarian, Buffet, Tastings, Italian

We had Greens Point Catering cater our wedding on October 25th and it was quite a success. Everyone at Greens Point Catering is extremely friendly and very accommodating. Everyone kept mentioning how much they loved the food - which was wonderful to hear. My husband and I originally picked Greens Point because of their wonderful selection of food and it was so wonderful! Robin was our point person and she was very helpful as I needed some vegan dishes. We couldn't of been happier.

Profile Picture Abbee, 10/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My sweetheart and I found Greens Point Catering to be FAR superior to their competitors! Of the three caterers we considered, no company could rival Greens Point's quality, presentation, or value. We had the pleasure of working directly with Holly - who was knowledgable, responsive, professional, and an absolute JOY to work with! She made the planning process a breeze - even while accommodating guests who were vegetarian, gluten-free, and had anaphylactic dietary allergies. Greens Point welcomed guests with refreshments; served DELICIOUS, artfully prepared food; allowed us to take home the leftovers; and even packaged plates for us to enjoy after the reception concluded! Guests ranted and raved about the scrumptious food for weeks following our wedding. If you are looking for experience, professionalism, attention to detail, and mouthwatering grub, look no further! We cannot recommend Greens Point highly enough.

Profile Picture User7317638, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The entire Greens Point staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! Also, the food was ridiculously delicious. Our guests also loved it and we got a lot of compliments!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Greens Point Catering for our wedding and I still have people telling me about how amazing the food was! Not only is the food amazing but also the staff is wonderful. Holly went above and beyond for us. It rained 30 minutes before the ceremony started and Holly was helping wipe down chairs, set up last minute décor and doing so much more. Holly was so flexible and so helpful with all the details. Greens Point Catering was one of the only Catering company’s that I contacted who got back to me with an initial quote right away and were so excited to make this day special for us. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Cori, 8/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I worked primarily with Holly from Greens Point, who is an absolute rockstar. She honestly was so helpful in everything she did, and our wedding day went unbelievably smooth. The staff was professional and attentive, and all the guests had an amazing experience. AWESOME!!

Profile Picture Kristie, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Mexican, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up

5 stars all the way! Greens Point did an AMAZING job catering our rehearsal dinner and reception on back-to-back days. Robin was fantastic from moment one. She came out to visit our spaces and run through details. She listened and confirmed to live up to our expectations and then some! Our rehearsal dinner was held at our house and the team was able to work in a small space with no complaints. They served the petite sirloin and it was amazing! We could cut through it like a butter knife!
For the second day's reception, Greens Point hosted several small stations for us. They were all wonderful and everyone complimented on how tasty the food was! Robin saw our color-scheme and brought vases and flowers on her own to help beautify one of the stations! Her and her team were so sweet through each event- catering to our every need and making the event stress free! Certainly one of the highlights of our wedding!
Thanks so much, Robin and the Greens Point team!

Profile Picture S, 6/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Plated, Server(s), Stations, American, Italian, Local, Mexican

OUTSTANDING! We used Greens Point for our daughters wedding at LionsCrest Manor in Lyons, Colorado on May 16, 2016. The food was amazing! The Staff professional and everything was out of this world. The best of the best. Thank you for making my daughters wedding remarkable. I have to say the lobster mac and cheese appetizers were my favorite. yum!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, American

Greens Point catering is insanely delicious, and the people are a pleasure to work with. Robin made the entire process easy, from selecting dishes to not having to worry about anything day of. We had a lot of dietary restrictions in our party, and everyone was beyond satisfied. I'd highly recommend Greens Point and Robin for any occasion!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had the great opportunity of working with Tina and the whole staff at Green Points for our wedding at Lionscrest Manor in Lyons, CO. To start with, Tina and team were extremely communicative and responsive via phone and email, as we had to plan the wedding long distance. They also were very flexible about meeting with us when we were finally able to be in town. Second, Green Points was open to work with our needs (including special dietarty needs), which helped make the experience even better - they even helped us build a perfect bar service. Third, everything was absolutely delicious, from the passed appetizers to dinner. The catering team was incredible in making sure the bride and groom ate also - it was amazing to see food waiting for us after the ceremony and for dinner at our table. Finally, the catering staff did an incredible job, and helped things move along smoothly. Tina and the staff performed above and beyond our expectations, and helped ensure that our wedding was just as we dreamed it woud be!

Profile Picture Becca, 11/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Local

Holly is amazing! She helped us customize our menu, provided feedback on what seasonal ingredients were available, gave suggestions on alternate sides, etc. and we are incredibly pleased with our menu selection. Their food is out of this world. You know when you have a great bite of food and you look at the person next to you with an amazed and speechless look on your face? This is the place that does that. Phenomenal. Thank you Holly for everything!!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great Food, Not Just Great “Wedding Food”

The overarching comment from our wedding guests regarding our catered dinner was “that wasn’t just great food for a wedding, that was great food by any standard!” We couldn’t agree more. All of the dishes we chose – a beef, fish, pork tenderloin, and vegetarian – were cooked to perfection and delivered hot. All of the dishes had a unique twist, flavor, and/or sauce that truly made for a unique dining experience that all of our wedding guests loved. The planning process with Greens Point was painless – they know their business well and make it very easy on the bride and groom. The staff in the planning process are all very friendly, knowledgeable and available. The wait staff at the event were all professional, and executed the dinner service quickly and flawlessly. A tray of salads was dropped during the dinner service, but it was picked up and replaced immediately—as though it never happened. We would highly recommend Greens Point catering for your wedding.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

They were so easy to works with-answered all of my questions in a timely manner, provided so many great options (I recommend the tri-tip steak), and provided such helpful service the day of our wedding!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

Incredible company!!!!!! We live in Oklahoma and had our wedding in Lyons! They bent over backwards to accommodate for us and our crazy travel schedule! They made planning from afar a breeze and I can't say enough about the incredible food! The guests are still raving about the lobster mac and cheese!!!!! Servers were on top of things, my glass was never empty and we loved the smiling faces!!! A ++ in our books!!!!!

Profile Picture Sheena, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Greens Point worked with us on all of the details from the beginning, and Tina helped us create a menu that would both satisfy us and our guests and fit within our budget. They also managed the rentals through All Events. We weren't as excited about the tasting when we went a few months before the wedding, because we tried many things with a group of people that weren't on our menu, including our main entree. It gave us a few doubts, but come the day of the wedding, we were really psyched with the food, service, and professionalism of Greens Point. They know what they are doing, and I felt very taken care of in ways that I didn't expect.

Profile Picture User4724674, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews