28 Reviews for Green Gates at Flowing Lake

Uncovered Outdoor (4)
Scenic Views (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
28 Green Gates at Flowing Lake Reviews

Kerry and Debbie are literally the best around! The venue is beautiful!!!!! They obviously take such pride in their work and it shows in how amazing their weddings turn out! Our guests had the best time and people's breath was taking away by the gorgeous views and outstanding reception space! Kerry and Debbie were also so helpful in finding the best vendors to use to make our day the best it could be! We love you guys!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kailee, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Wow!! I don’t even know where to begin in saying how wonderful this venue is for a wedding. It is naturally gorgeous with the ceremony view for your guests being overlooking a lake with greenery all around. It is peaceful and beautiful. The owners, who are amazing to work with, have done so much to create a unique reception space in the ballroom. It is a renovated barn with exposed beams and chandeliers. They have included lighting that is very romantic and another thing you don’t have to worry about during wedding planning. They have working restrooms so you don’t have to rent additional portable restrooms like you would with a lot of outdoor spaces. The ballroom is indoor/outdoor and they are highly prepared for unexpected weather. The property flows very naturally and makes for a seamless experience for your guests. They recently put in a new bar area which goes perfectly with the other thoughtful landscaping and thematic feel of the venue. The cocktail area is gravel with well thought out wine barrels with marble tops for a chic feel in an outdoor space. The huge trees surrounding that area help beat the heat of a hot day and bring another layer to the feel of the space. Now, the best part are the owners themselves, Debbie and Kerry. They are clearly passionate and so caring about the venue and making sure their customers have a successful and fantastic wedding day. They are very easy to communicate with and get back to you quickly to any questions and requests to tour the venue again, if necessary, during your wedding planning journey. Their day of staff is also friendly and very helpful. I can’t say enough about both of them and their fantastic wedding venue. TEN STARS. Best decision we made to have our wedding at Green Gates at Flowing Lake.

Profile Picture Natashak, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Green Gates at Flowing Lake is truly a hidden gem! My husband and I had been touring the Snohomish venues, and the moment we stepped onto this venue, we both knew it was something special.

Both Kerry and Debbie take great pride in the overall venue, and Kerry is constantly working to improve the grounds/space. For example: we booked in 2015, and by the time our wedding took place in 2017, Kerry had added the following: new pavers all around the venue, the entire back hallway + extra space (perfect photo-booth space!), new bathrooms, and more. The best part is that they are an all-inclusive venue, and allow you to use all their amazing, beautiful décor that they have (includes rustic chic items: wine barrels, ladders, in-house farm tables, signage, etc.), which is SO neat. We didn't stop hearing from all the guests: "wow, this place is absolutely beautiful.." Another wonderful thing? They are INCREDIBLY accommodating - they never said no when we asked if we could come visit the venue for planning for our special day, always meeting us with hellos and hugs, and making sure to catch up on our personal lives - on the day-of, they were SO helpful, actually helping our staff-team with pulling out tables, chairs, setting up, and making sure that the venue looked its absolute best. This venue is NOT one to miss.

Kerry and Debbie, thank you for being the best hosts, the best venue, and making our special day truly one to remember. We are so lucky to have found your slice of heaven.. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Covered Outdoor

This wedding venue is AMAZING!!! I could go on and on about how great Kerry & Debbie are, they truly have created a beautiful oasis for the brides & grooms. They were present the entire day without being seen. They helped my coordinator with anything she needed and have a lot of great decor and small details you can use. They are constantly improving the grounds and it looks better and better every time you visit. You cant go wrong with this venue!

Profile Picture angela, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite

Green Gates at Flowing Lake is a beautiful venue with vistas of the Cascade mountains, lake, grassy slopes, vineyards and stately evergreen trees. It has many picturesque settings offering an A-frame cabin, rustic barn, vineyard, grassy and treed areas both sun and shade. We can't wait to see the pictures of our daughter's wedding! One hundred ten guests were easily accommodated with plenty of parking, reception and dance floor space. We were very pleased with the caterers, DJ, flowers and get away car; all recommended vendors by Green Gates. The space is so well planned out by Kerry and Debbie that the whole wedding from set-up, to bridal party dressing, pictures, ceremony, cocktail, reception and departure flowed seamlessly and easily. We couldn't have imagined a more beautiful setting or one that appealed more to our daughter and son-in-law.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had the best experience working with Debbie and Kerry at Green Gates! From the very beginning they were accommodating and a pleasure to work with! They were patient with us whenever we wanted to visit the venue and plan out decorations (which was a lot), every time they greeted us with a hug and spent time catching up with us. They truly care about their couples on a level that is far above any vendor/customer relationship. Our wedding day was the most amazing day of our lives, and it would not have been that way without the help of Debbie and Kerry. Not only did they provide an absolutely gorgeous venue for us to get married at, but they were there all day for whatever we needed. They helped set up decorations, put out tables and chairs, and made sure all of our guest were having a great time. I could not be happier with our decision to choose Green Gates at Flowing Lake as our wedding venue, and would wholeheartedly recommend them to any couple looking for the best venue in all of Snohomish!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Green Gates was the perfect venue for our wedding! The owners Kerry and Debbie are really incredible. They have put a lot of work into the area to make it so gorgeous and were very helpful on the day of. We loved having our ceremony on the lawn facing the lake and the barn reception. Our guests were blown away by the natural beauty of the area. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect backdrop for our day!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite

We had our wedding here this summer and absolutely loved the venue! It was the perfect space for a scenic ceremony, a lovely reception and party! Debbie and Kerry invest a lot in the property to make it look as good as it does and they're very easy to work with.

A couple things I wish I'd known: the venue doesn't allow sparklers, tinsel or candles so we had to find alternatives for decor / send off. Also, the venue doesn't have a full sized kitchen which made finding a caterer a bit more challenging - but I recommend Mosaic catering since they grill on site and are amazing!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Once my Daughter and her Fiance saw this venue and saw it was perfect for the rustic style that they wanted, we didn't look any further and booked it right away. The wedding was in September, 2015 and we couldn't have asked for a better venue for their special day. Kerry and Debbie were very accommodating and helpful to ensure the wedding and reception went smoothly. They are very professional and friendly. Whenever we had questions they were very responsive to provide answers or helpful suggestions. They have many items that they allow you to use and they are onsite before, during and after helping out. They work very hard to ensure their customers needs are met and you can tell they have their hearts in their business. Many of our friends and family commented on what a beautiful and very cool venue this is. All in all it was an awesome experience. We were very happy with how everything all turned out.

Profile Picture User4451124, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Got married here late August and had an amazing experience! The owners were great with communication and answering questions/offering solutions up until the wedding day. They day of they worked hand in hand with my coordinator to make sure everything we needed and envisioned happened. The weather wasn't the best & we had to get a tent for the ceremony last minute, they reached out to other brides and grooms to see if they'd be interested in splitting costs, which was so appreciated. They also worked well with all vendors in organization and helping get everything set up when it did start raining. Such a great experience and not an expensive venue. I appreciated that they provide tables and chairs and were so helpful in planning our big day. The venue is absolutely beautiful with so many unique rustic touches to it and I loved the spacious bridal cottage. Parking attendants were on site and able to help accommodate all 200 of our guests

Profile Picture Hailey, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a better wedding venue. It is hands down one of the most beautiful venues around. Debbie and Kerry work really hard to improve their place all the time and it shows! They are so sweet, friendly, and accommodating. I made many visits there prior to the wedding, to show a friend, or to check out available props, think through design options, and they were so easy to match schedules with. I saved a lot of money with all of the precious props they had on hand as well as basic supplies. They also worked wonders handling the ups and downs that came with working through some of my other vendors and were very gracious through it all. I would highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Sharilyn, 7/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hands-down the best hosts and venue ever! Debbie and Kerry are amazing people, both personal and professional that serves so humbly and diligently. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Ivy, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kerry & Debbie are very sweet humble easy to work with folks! They want the best most fun day for your wedding & it reflects in the care they take of the grounds as well as the family! I couldn't imagine a more beautiful day with everything my daughter wanted! Most comments we received were, "what a fun enjoyable relaxing wedding!" Reasonably priced, lots of views, greenery & picture heaven! Heart & soul is most definitely shown in this venue & it shows!!!

Profile Picture kelly, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kerry and Debbie were amazing people to work with, they make you feel like family. I could not have asked for a better wedding venue. This venue truly made my dream wedding come true. Everything went perfect from the ceremony on the lawn with the lake in the background to the open air barn where we held the reception. They have plenty of room for guests to spread out. Overall this was a great experience, good pricing, you get the venue morning until 10:30, and it makes a great backdrop for photos. All guests were in awe of how beautiful it is. Debbie and Kerry have put a lot of time and work into how amazing it is. Thank you for the perfect day!

Profile Picture kristi , 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect place to get married! I loved every second of it! All my guests felt very comfortable while they were there. The owners are also very very sweet and were very fast at replying if i had any questions! The lake is also very gorgeous to have in the background. We were very happy with the choice to get married here!
Calsey and Chris

Profile Picture Calsey, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kerry and Debbie are FANTASTIC! The venue is FANTASTIC! They were so responsive and helpful in the planning process and the months leading up to the big day. I would email the owners with little questions I had and no matter how minor or major the detail, they made sure they responded right away. On the day of our wedding, they made us feel like we were the only wedding they've had all year with all their patience, kindness and support. The Bridal Cottage where the Bride and her ladies get ready is so comfy and gorgeous. The guys loved the Groom's cottage and it was awesome for pictures. Their venue is like a fairytale come true and we are constantly hearing from our guests how much they loved Green Gates. The setting and the items that Kerry and Debbie have collected for décor are so perfect and you would not need much else beyond linens, centerpieces, etc. The best thing about Green Gates is the flexibility. I have heard from so many friends who have horror stories dealing with their venue owners but with Kerry and Debbie, everything went so perfectly! We had a Vietnamese Tea Ceremony in the morning which required more flexibility and work but the venue helped out so much and everything went so smoothly. I am always telling people about Green Gates and how it is the perfect place for an event!

Profile Picture Dianna, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Green Gates is a beautiful venue! We've had so many compliments. The guests loved it!
Upon our first meeting I felt like I had known Debbie and Kerry for a long time. They are wonderful to work with and responded promptly to our questions. Very accommodating!
The bridal cottage had mirrors and couches and was perfect for getting ready. The groomsmen's cabin was very nice as well!
On the day of the wedding I felt like Debbie and Kerry were friends of ours helping to make everything perfect. Never did I feel like this was just another wedding. They even gave our daughter and son-in-law a homemade gift. Debbie and Kerry are so thoughtful!
Thank you for a perfect day!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Green Gates is the most beautiful venue with the most amazing owners! We found Green Gates online and I immediately fell in love. The setting and scenery are gorgeous, but the venue also provides a covered option for those unpredictable Pacific Northwest days. Everything from the lighting to the available props to the flexible space, which is perfect for customizing the event flow, was just as we wanted. The owners, Kerry and Debbie, are a joy to work with and are truly gracious hosts. They made sure that we had everything we needed and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was as perfect as we could have imagined. I would recommend Green Gates to anyone looking for a rustic but polished, outdoor venue!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue and the nicest owners ever!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only are the grounds unbelievably beautiful at Green Gates but Kerry and Debbie are also incredible hosts! As the owners, Kerry and Debbie were extremely responsive and flexible to our questions and requests to come to the venue to do planning. They worked with us to make our day absolutely perfect both beforehand and the day of.

Kerry is an incredible craftsman and is constantly making improvements to the venue: Just about every corner is beautifully put together and could make for a GREAT photo backdrop. (Our photos turned out amazing in large part to how beautiful the grounds are!)

All of this comes at a great value as well. For all that Green Gates offers, every penny spent here was well worth it!

Thanks Kerry and Debbie!
-The Andersons

Profile Picture Kalley, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Green Gates was the perfect spot for our wedding, beautifully landscaped and decorated, it left every guest we had raving afterwards. The owners also blew us away with exceptional service, they worked long and hard the day of our wedding, staying on site to make sure everything ran smoothly and were there if we needed anything from them. It was like having extra coordinators! We loved our venue and would choose it again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue and awesome people to work with!! The venue was everything I have ever dreamed of! Debbie and Kerry keep the updates coming, and every time you visit you can find something new! They are such a breath of fresh air to work with after dealing with some difficult wedding vendors. They make you feel special and are so excited for your day! We loved working with them and would recommend them to any couple! Thank you Debbie and Kerry for all you did for David and I! We appreciate you! Can't wait to come back to see what changes have been made to the venue in the years to come!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
4.7

It was truly a gift to have our wedding at Green Gates, I would highly recommend this venue! The owners are some of the nicest people you could meet and very down to earth. They were extremely helpful to us, and they offer the use of so many amazing vintage props it would make any Pinterest girl swoon. We got so many comments and compliments on the beauty of our venue!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so glad we decided to have our wedding at green gates. Debbie and Kerry were awesome! They were easy to get a hold of and always there for everything we needed. I planned our wedding from California and working with them was so easy. We received many compliments about how beautiful our wedding was and everyone loved the venue plus our pictures were BEAUTIFUL. Thanks again for making our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture User3634275, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love this venue!!!! It is such a gorgeous location. Debbie and Kerry were such a pleasure to work with, they really make sure that you have everything you need to make your special day perfect. We would definitely recommend this venue. We could not have been happier with our decision to get married at Green gates at flowing lake.

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/8/13, 1 Review