Graingertainment Reviews

Graingertainment 5
Graingertainment 6
Graingertainment 7

Cortnie · Married on 11/18/2017

Daryl was awesome. He was funny , entertaining , and we really enjoyed the night

Summer · Married on 11/18/2017

The DJ was amazing. He did a great job making my wedding music perfect and what I wanted!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • I

Ivelisse · event on 11/14/2017

Chris was wonderful! The entire experience was easy and stress-free. The music complimented our event quite well!

Brenda · Married on 11/11/2017

Dylan did an awesome job at my daughters wedding. He got out and particiapted on the dance floor, taught some line dances and just was wonderful. He was so much fun, still hearing great comments about him.

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2017

There are just no words to describe how pleased we were with our services from Graingertainment. Our DJ Jake was FANTASTIC! I was very picky with our music choices for our wedding, and he absolutely delivered everything we wanted. Not only was he easy to work with, but he was fun and funny and kept the wedding alive without being overbearing. I would recommend Graingertainment to anyone getting married, they are wonderful.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

Our DJ was Jake, he was awesome! Everything was perfect! He was also very flexible with time, if we weren’t ready at a certain time to do something. He was interactive with the crowd and I think that everyone really liked him! Will definitely call this company again if I need a DJ!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

Our DJ Dylan made every effort to make sure our wedding was entertaining and fun. He followed our timeline, which was sent from the DJ to me in a thorough form which details each event, the time, and the people taking part in each event.

There was a slight hiccup during our ceremony where the wrong song started playing for my processional, but Dylan fixed the mistake immediately and was extremely apologetic. His sense of responsibility and professionalism really impressed me and it made me very happy to see him care about doing his job well.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

The DJ for our wedding, Dylan was more than I was hoping for. He was helpful throughout the evening, always making sure my husband, himself, our wedding coordinator and I were always on the same page. He also played music that got everyone dancing and was very interactive with the guests! We had a lot of compliments on the DJ!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you Amanda. You were a beautiful bride and we had a great time at your wedding. Thank you for your 5 Star review!

Kaley · Married on 10/07/2017

I have nothing negative to say about Graingertainment. Chris was the DJ at our wedding and was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with, and has a great personality that shines through his work. We are so glad we chose him to be the DJ at our wedding, it just wouldn't have been the same without him!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Chris was the perfect DJ and helped make our wedding day perfect as well. He was always very responsive through emails and phone calls. His online questionnaires and forms made sharing our music preferences and selections very easy so we were all on the same page. He definitely knows to read the crowd and when to switch up the music. His announcements throughout the wedding were professional, appropriate, and helped guide the evening along. He also provided beautiful uplighting at our reception. He met all of our expectations and more.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Dylan was amazing at our wedding! He got the crowd
    Going and kept people dancing all night. He played music for our ceremony and reception and never missed a beat! I’m so happy that we chose graingertainment for our wedding, and we will definitely be recommending them from here on out!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Vickie · Married on 09/23/2017

The guys from Graingertainment were very patient working with us and getting everything on track after the hurricane in our area. We would recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

Chris was so much fun to have DJ our wedding! He has a great personality, and he was so professional and helpful during the planning process. I loved how Graingertainment has an online account for their clients that asked us all of the necessary questions. We had the opportunity to go online and fill in all of our music choices well before our event date, and it allowed us to go back in and add/change song choices whenever we wanted within a reasonable time before the wedding.

Unfortunately, our wedding was the weekend after hurricane Irma hit Florida, and we were so lucky that Chris and our other vendors were still willing and able to provide their services for us so early after the storm. Chris was so quick to contact me after the hurricane and ensure us that he was still able to DJ, and his promptness was so appreciated. We were then troubleshooting all of the problems Irma caused for us and we didn't have time to talk with Chris in depth one last time before the wedding, but he assured us everything would be fine because all of our notes, requests and song choices were in my account for him to reference. It really gave us a sense of relief! Chris, thanks for making our wedding a blast!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2017

The team was professional, supportive and really understood the ambiance we wanted without too many questions. We had a hurricane pass by close to the wedding and Graingertainment called to assure us that they would not cancel. Perfect DJ and guitar services for a black tie wedding. The DJ station looked elegant and discreet and Chris dressed nicely to match our theme. The music was perfect and the whole event was kept to schedule. This was a 5 star experience.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jennifer · event on 08/12/2017

This is our 2nd time picking Graingertainment for a special occasion! Love using this company and didn't even hesitate to reach out and see if they were available for a birthday party at our house. So glad we were able to have the same dj as we did back in November for our wedding. Gary (dj) goes above and beyond starting with contacting and touching base a few days before the event and great communication with Chris Grainger throughout the entire process. You won't be disappointed with your choice of hiring Graingertainment!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Brooke · Married on 07/08/2017

Chris was an awesome DJ. He was very knowlegable and professional at what he did. He made the lighting in the reception look awesome. There was a great mix of talking and music to help the guest engage at the wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2017

George · Married on 07/01/2017

Chris at Graingertainment was awesome to work with. He responded to all our inquiries in a really timely manner. We were even able to meet up a few weeks out from our wedding so we could talk in person about how everything needed to play out in our timeline. We gave Chris our feedback on the style of music we wanted played during the dinner and gave him a general idea of the music we wanted played for people to dance to. He delivered! All we keep hearing is how everyone had an awesome time on the dance floor and they didn't want the party to end! We would definitely recommend Chris and the rest of the Graingertainment team for your special event!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Aaron · Married on 06/24/2017

We had Jake Morrow as our DJ from Graingertainment. He was extremely personable and competent, responding to all requests in a timely manner. He helped make our wedding reception an unqualified success, and I would recommend Jake and Graingertainment to anyone who needs a DJ.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Graingertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Aaron for taking time out of your day to leave us this amazing review. We had so much fun at your wedding! Congrats once again and thank you for having Graingertainment at your wedding.

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

Parts of the list I requested did not show up on the dj's paper. It wasn't his fault but a couple of the requested songs did not get played. Dylan did a great job!

Richard · Married on 06/10/2017

Very professional yet very relaxed. The D.J. knows is stuff, is very accommodating and knows just how to make it all happen. The wedding party doesn't need to know anything-Grangertainment will "do the driving for" you.
    Very pleased. wish I had used him for my other two daughter's wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

My guest said they have never danced so much.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Marah · Married on 05/28/2017

Granger Entertainment and Dylan were perfect! We put off finding a DJ until last minute, but I don't have any regrets. They provided music for the ceremony and reception, and were possibly the best vendor we worked with. Dylan's put together a great mix of music that we loved, and he was so much fun. He went above and beyond!

Michelle · event on 05/27/2017

Very prompt and professional. Music selections were appropriate for audience. Definitely worth the money spent.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Chris · Married on 05/27/2017

Very last minute, I realized I never got a DJ booked! A friend recommended them, and I called them up and was able to book immediately! We were able to correspond through text which was very convenient, and they were very quick to respond. I originally spoke with Chris, and the DJ who did our wedding was Dylan. He had a professional appearance, he did EVERYTHING we asked (including timing a song down to the second for our entrance) and calling certain people to the dance floor, announcing things for us right on time AND keeping us on track!! If something seemed like it was off track he'd find me or my groom and discuss it with us and let us decide how to change it up. Dylan was also SUPER patient with my last minute bride-crazy. He and Chris were constantly reassuring, never rushed me, and assured me that everything I wanted would be achieved and it was!!! I couldn't have been more happy with their services nor would I ever consider going anywhere else. Also, my package included uplighting, I told them my style/theme and that was it... I had gorgeous uplighting placed perfectly in a great color. Extra perks: I was very happy to work with a Christian-based company. He was also able to blip out curse words/dirty parts I didn't want included so I could still have some songs I wanted.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Racha · Married on 05/20/2017

Chris was a pleasure to work with. Highly responsive and flexible. He knew what we wanted and helped us achieve it.

Sent on 02/16/2017