Graingertainment Reviews

Graingertainment 5
Graingertainment 6
Graingertainment 7

Moneka · Married on 04/29/2018

Chis from Graingertainment did an amazing job at our wedding!!

Chris was accommodating and was able to work with us changing a few things at the last minute due to my husband having a broken ankle and not being able to do certain things. He did an great job keeping things moving on time and keeping everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Vivienne · Married on 04/13/2018

Nothing more I can say then Graingertainment was the best DJ service we could have chosen for our wedding. Dylan was our DJ. He was similar in age and played the right music. We also got our photo-booth and Lighting through Graingertainment and again, everything was perfect.

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2018

I cannot recommend Chris enough! He was truly a blessing on our wedding day! We had a mix of cultures and he was able to mesh the music perfectly!!! When my husband was getting anxious about the ceremony Chris even helped calm his nerves. He is a genuinely a great person! We used the up-lighting option as well as the photo booth. Our guests loved all of it! I wish I was able to give him more stars! Thank you so much for making our night one we will never forget!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Steve was great! From the ceremony to the reception, the music was perfect. He listened to what to the bride wanted...this was especially important as there was a specific point of a song the bride wanted to begin her walk down the aisle. The timing was spot on. Steve kept the reception moving right along all night. Could not be happier with our decision to hire Graingertainment.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Steven · Married on 03/23/2018

Was very professional and kept the party going

Sent on 04/03/2018

Stacey · event on 02/23/2018

It was a pleasure having Darryl DJ our private backyard party. He's a very likeable, down to earth guy. If i ever need a DJ again, I'm definitely going to be calling him! Thank you Darryl!
    Mrs. Rogers :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2018

Chris & Graingertainment were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire planning process, not to mention the night of the wedding!! They were quick to respond to each & every question we had when booking/planning, and were open to any/all song requests/edits we needed!! My maid of honor even kept a secret from me with her rap/speech by calling him the day before the wedding and they put the whole thing together effortlessly without our knowing!!!!!!!!! They are outstanding in what they do, had our entire wedding on the dance floor from the moment it was open (and we had all ages from 20’s-70’s), and everyone had an absolute blast!!!!!!!!!!! If I. Kyle give them 100/10 I would! We will highly recommend them for any event and definitely a wedding to all of our friends!!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. We had so much fun with you and it was great to play "Stunting like My Daddy" by Birdman!

Shane · event on 02/16/2018

Absolutly loved everything! Especially your selection of Hava Nagila! It was wonderful. We wound have asked you to stay longer but for the city ordinance!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Amber · Married on 02/16/2018

Chris was very professional and did a wonderful job at our wedding. We actually contacted the company about two weeks before the wedding and they were able to fit us in with no problems. Chris was even able to meet our nerdy request of having Final Fantasy music playing during brunch. All the songs we wanted were played and everyone was introduced properly. It was a wonderful day made better with the help of having a professional MC!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Tami · Married on 02/10/2018

Very professional and accommodating! Eould highly recommend the friends and family.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2018

After meeting with Dylan and Chris we knew we had settled on the perfect DJ for our wedding reception. Chris has excellent communication and never made us feel forgotten. Dylan's attitude and work ethic was just what our reception needed. He kept the party going until they kicked us out! From Frank Sinatra to the Cha Cha Slide we danced all night long and had a blast. Thank you Dylan and Chris! The Crawford's love Graingertainment!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for taking time out of your day to give Dylan this review. It means so much to us. God Bless you and your journey ahead. Congrats once again.
  • Ben and Gina

Ben and Gina · Married on 02/04/2018

Chris was a dream to work with. His vibe is very laid back, but rest assured your event will go off without a hitch as long as he's around. He was easy to communicate with leading up to the event, and the online portal we used for song recommendations was a breeze. He made sure our speakers during the ceremony had what they needed as far as proper mics go, and perfectly coordinated the music with the current mood for our wedding. For a Sunday wedding, we were nervous that the crowd wouldn't dance as much... but thanks to Chris' expertise (and probably a little bit of liquid courage ;)) we kept the dance floor packed for most of the night! He played a perfect mix that kept guests of all ages happy. When we decided to omit some events from the reception, he was so flexible with us and everything moved along just fine.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Amber · Married on 02/03/2018

Fantastic!! We had the pleasure of partying with Dylan last weekend for our wedding. He was great. He played everything we wanted and even got out and danced with us. He was on point with everything and we are so thankful he help everything go smoothly. We highly recommend Graingertainment!!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Robin · Married on 02/03/2018

Our wedding was perfect because of our DJ! From start to finish, he did a fabulous job! Our ceremony music was spot on, and having a mic for vows was exactly what we needed. We have had many friends tell us our wedding was the best they have ever been to and I believe the music and the dance floor was a big reason!

Chris was great to work with! He was responsive to e-mails and calls. Also, using his website was very user-friendly and made planning the wedding much easier.

We would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Hi Robin,

Youe wedding was one of the best parties ever. Period! It was genius and I was grateful to be a part of it. Thanks so much Robin for this stellar review!

Trenee · event on 02/02/2018

Chris has provided his entertainment services for all of our corporate events for several years. Not only does he have awesome DJ skills to keep the party alive and fun, but he is also always professional and courteous.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2018

Graingertainment was eager to adjust their pricing and schedule based around my needs, even after we had already made an agreement. They were professional, fun, and well-priced.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Phil · Married on 12/17/2017

Graingertainment is simply the best. I had seen seen them in action for a few years so when my daughter was getting married, I knew they were the only choice to be our DJ and emcee the reception. They know how to make sure people have a great time! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Mairaliz · event on 12/16/2017

If there was a 10 star rating, I surely would give 10 stars! Everything was great! From my communication with Chris on day one to the day before the event. Our DJ Dylan was great! The employees and owner kept raving about what a good job he did and being interactive and fun.
    Everyone had a great time and we definitely want to have Dylan DJ any other parties we have might have coming up through out the next year.

Dillon · Married on 12/16/2017

Chris was great. He got the party going and everyone had an awesome time at the wedding. I will definitely use him again.

Sent on 12/21/2017

stephanie · Married on 12/09/2017

Chris was an amazing DJ! He uses a portal for you to pick out which songs and provide a timeline, peoples names, etc and its very easy to use. I gave Chris a few examples of songs to play during dancing and he did an amazing job of filling in the rest.

Melissa · event on 12/09/2017

DJ was very good! He had the perfect mix of music and was able to accommodate all of our song requests! He was flexible with the venue and waited patiently for us to get through with all of our party activities before he was able to start playing music and get us all dancing! He even moved his equipment half way through the night from the freezing outdoor patio into the indoor part of the restaurant and never lost a beat! His personality was very inviting for all of us "non-dancers" to feel comfortable with participating in the dances. I highly recommend Graingertainment for DJ services and look forward to using them in the future!

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2017

Jake from Graingertainment was simply outstanding. We gave him a bit of a hard job with so many song requests, and not only was he happy to play them for us, but he knew some of our very niche music! We only had about 20 guests at our wedding, and the dance floor was either occupied or completely full all night. Best of all, Jake worked with my sister/MOH who sang our first dance song. I didn't plan to write any reviews for the wedding, but both my husband and I were so over-the-moon with how Jake MC'd our night that we knew we had to give a shoutout.

Thanks for making our wedding awesome!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Graingertainment 8

Jeremy · event on 12/01/2017

Great experience & those attending loved the fun photo booth. The DJ was very easy & fun to work with.

David · Married on 11/19/2017

Chris with Graingertainment was very helpful from the get go. His system was easy to use to set up the schedule for the wedding and song requests. He was prompt in showing up and had all the needed supplies for his set up. He did a wonderful job coordinating the announcements and events when things needed to be changed during the wedding. He also did an amazing job getting everyone to the dance floor. I would highly recommend him for any event type!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Mikayla · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris was great and he made my reception so much fun and really enjoyable for my guests. So many of my guests came up to me and said, "You're DJ was awesome!" We were very pleased with him and our day was amazing because of his service!

Sent on 11/29/2017