Gowns of Grace Reviews

481 Reviews for Gowns of Grace

• Baillie

Baillie Mccormack · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Dress

This shop is so cute!! You get personalized attention with a private room with family/friends. I highly recommend this place! I ended up going with the first dress I tried on!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you Baillie!! We look forward to seeing your wedding pictures and hope you have the happiest day ever!

Maeghan · Married on 06/15/2019

A DREAM! Amazing experience.

I would definitely recommend this bridal shop to any and every bride!!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you!! Thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure working with you! Can't wait to see your pictures!
  • Loren

Loren Crawford · Married on 05/25/2019

Boho Bridal Gown

Nancy and Natalie were wonderful and helped me find and alter/add personal touches to the dress to make it exactly what I wanted. The in-house alterations were convenient and reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you so much, Loren, for writing your review. We really appreciate it! Love your pictures! It was such a pleasure getting to know you!
  • The

The Slowinski's · Married on 05/24/2019

A very happy bride

I absolutely adored Gowns of Grace as soon as I walked into the cozy boutique last summer. The staff are amazing, kind, and incredibly knowledgeable about their extensive inventory. I fell in love with my dress and was able to buy it before leaving for school. Nancy, the owner and seamstress, was incredibly flexible with my school schedule and was always available to do fittings during my brief visits home. The shop is communicative, timely, and made me feel at home. I am so grateful to have found my dress at such an awesome shop!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Adria

Adria Green · Married on 05/15/2019

Wonderful!

Gowns of Grace was AMAZING!

Natalie is SUPER SWEET, goes out of her way to walk you through the process without pressuring you, and can pretty much decipher what you’d like if you’re unsure!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/04/2019

Brittney Lang

Everything was perfect from beginning to end. They pay so close attention to detail and the work is beyond quality. They helped my look beyond beautiful for my big day. I would recommend to anyone I know!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Audra Mead · Married on 05/04/2019

My experience with Gowns of Grace wonderful! The staff was so helpful and were able to help me find a perfect dress in my price range!

I found my dress at Gowns of Grace and it was the most perfect dress! The staff were so helpful when I came in for the first time looking for my perfect wedding dress, they let me try on until finally the last one I tried out of about 20 was absolutely perfect! They had a seamstress at the boutique (Nancy) who was there for all of my fittings and made sure my dress fit the way it should on my wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about the shop and the staff and I guarantee that they will have a perfect dress and could make any dress fit perfect for any bride that walks in!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Carlee · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent Service

Gowns of Grave is such a cute little wedding boutique. They have wonder customer service and Nancy did a great job on my alterations. I would definitely recommend Gowns of Grace to anyone.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Alyssa · Married on 04/03/2019

They were wonderful! Super nice and helpful. I found my dress here and couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Thank you so much!!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/15/2019

The BEST dress shop!

I chose this dress shop because they carried the line of dresses I had my eye on. My best friend had also used them heard previously and had nothing but great things to say. Bought the first dress I tried on and lemme tell ya, the compliments I have gotten on this dress are so much more than I could have imagined. The service and attention I received was next to none. Natalie was personable and so helpful. This shop did all my alterations, sold me my headpiece and veil and will now clean and preserve my dress. One stop shop. Oh and everything was perfectly on time as scheduled!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Natalie · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding dress

From searching for the perfect dress to the final dress fitting, Gowns of Grace was perfect. It was an easy and reliable process and I would recommend them to anyone.

• Ceicily

Ceicily · Married on 02/23/2019

Alterations awesome

I want to thank Nancy and her team for taking care of me and my sister right before my wedding day! Nancy at Gowns of Grace is very resonable she doesnt nickel and dime you like most alterations people do, and that is important. She did a pretty french bustle on my dress to see every detail of my gown. I cant thank Nancy and her team enough, for taking care of me!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Experience

Would highly recommend Gowns of Grace. From finding the perfect dress to the alteration process, everything was an enjoyable experience. I even called the week before my wedding in a panic wanting to add a bustle that I thought I wouldn’t need and they accommodated my request in time before the big day.

Meghan · Married on 01/26/2019

Incredible dress fittings!

Gowns of Grace was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole entire experience. They were incredibly timely, detail-oriented, and made us feel confident in how to alter my dress to make it shine the day of the wedding. Incredibly friendly and we will miss visiting them for dress fittings!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Brittani

Brittani · Married on 01/20/2019

Gowns of Grace Bride

I gave gowns of grace a deadline of 30 days to have my dress completely altered. They delivered in time and price was perfect.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Judy · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing experience!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Nancy at Gowns of Grace! The entire experience was stress free and amazing, and my gown is stunning.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review for us!! We appreciate it and we can’t wait to see some wedding pictures!!

Madison Brown · Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Gowns of Grace was absolutely amazing the entire time I worked with them! They made me feel beautiful from day one. There cute little shop made the experience very intimate and welcoming. Every time I had a fitting they made sure I was happy with the way my dress looked. When I tried my dress on the final time you could not even tell any work had been done on it! The last time I went to pick it up they were amazing with helping me get it in my car and home safely! I recommend this bridal boutique to any person I know getting married! ABSOLUTELY THE BEST OUT THERE! Thank you for making me feel like a princess on such a special day!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Brittani K · Married on 12/29/2018

Breath of fresh air in the wedding dress search!

Gowns of Grace was a breath of fresh air in the search for the perfect bridal gown! Nancy is extremely knowledgable about dresses that work with every body type, and she helped this indecisive bride pick the most perfect gown! When it came to tailoring, she made the dress fit like a glove, and she was able to meet my tight timelines. Could not be more grateful for Nancy and her perfect bridal shop!

Mary Mielke · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Dress Boutique in Dallas!!!

What a blessing it was for us to work with the owner and staff of Gowns of Grace. My daughter had a specific dress in mind when we made our first appointment. They had the dress in the store for her to try on which was a big plus. We also decided to try on several other dresses just to make sure. The staff picked out styles that were flattering to her figure and never once did they attempt to up-sell us on anything. The dress came in at the time they promised. The alterations were done at the time they promised. The entire experience has been absolutely wonderful and magical for both my daughter and me. Five star experience all the way!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Racheal

Racheal · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun and Personal Bridal Boutique

I took 2 trips to Gowns of Grace to try on wedding dresses, but of course I chose the 3rd gown I tried on. Nancy the owner asked me questions about my style and preferences and encouraged me to try on gowns I might not otherwise have picked. I didn't have a clear vision in mind but she really helped me put together a look I was so excited about. And she helped me stay within my budget without trying to upsell! They also helped ship my gown to my house since I live about 3 hours out of Dallas. I had such a lovely experience here!

Cindy Lyle · Married on 10/20/2018

Knew every detail of the process. Kept us well-informed.

Everything was completed to perfection. There were no surprises on the costs involved. Thorough, know the details and we felt at ease. Highly recommend.

Ginger · Married on 10/19/2018

Loved this place and these people! We went to several shops in town and this was by far our favorite. The gowns are arranged by style (one room for ball gowns, one for fitted dresses, one for bohemian style, etc.) which makes it easy to focus right in on those that are your style. The prices were great and the consultant and alterations gal were incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and personable. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Dinah Wright · Married on 10/19/2018

Wish I Could Go Back 100 Times!!

Amazing selection, super affordable, very attentive & friendly service that gets the job done WELL and ON TIME. My experience there was so much fun and the hardest part was picking which of the multiple awesome dresses I'd actually purchase. Would highly recommend!!

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you Dinah@!! We appreciate your review, and can't wait to see your pictures! It was such a pleasure assisting you!

Chandalyn Trible · Married on 10/13/2018

Best experience and great pricing

Wow I don't think I could have gotten my wedding dress fitted with out them. They were so patient with me and flexible with my extremely odd work hours. I would definitely recommend using them for any fitting needs!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding on 10/13/18

Natalie and Nancy were a pleasure to work with and very accommodating. My experience was nothing but positive and I never felt pressured or mislead. I LOVED the variety of dress designs, styles, sparkle or non-sparkle, and larger sizes. As a customer you are able to look through the dresses to see what options there are versus feeling like it was a crime to touch any dresses. I went to a handful of bridal shops and found overall the cost, customer service, and variety was excellent at Gowns of Grace. I would recommend without a doubt.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Gowns of Grace's reply:

Thank you Joyce! It was such a pleasure assisting you with your wedding gown! We can't wait to see your beautiful pictures!