Good Ol-Fashioned Party Reviews

5 | Denver, CO

5 Reviews for Good Ol-Fashioned Party

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2018

Wonderful Wedding Planner

Heather helped make our big day so special and we can't thank her enough for helping create such wonderful memories. Jen & Mat

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alex Oves · Married on 10/17/2015

Decor, Organization, and More

Working with Heather and Kelly made our wedding process a lot easier and added so much value to our experience. It feels like a one-stop-shop, in that they can provide decor but also coordinate the use of other vendors and make sure the day-of all goes smoothly. They were flexible and understanding when helping us actualize our vision and offered valuable insights to make sure things were reasonable. I am very happy with how they supported us on our wedding and throughout the process.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Good Ol-Fashioned Party's reply:

Thanks so much, Alex. Your memorable wedding is at the forefront of our mind because of all of your thoughtful touches.

Kirsten · Married on 06/21/2014

I can't rate them high enough! We hired them for day of coordination and vintage décor for our wedding. Heather and Cassie provided exceptional service and we couldn't have been happier with how they decorated the space and kept everything moving smoothly. Everyone kept on commenting on how magical the venue felt and it truly was a magical day. I would recommend them to anyone looking to create a unique feel for any event.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Aubrey · Married on 06/20/2014

Heather and Kelly run a unique and imaginitive business. My wedding would not have been the same with out them! They added all of the vintage details I was looking for on the day of my wedding. Their vision and execution are flawless. I am truly lucky to have had them working on my side!!! They are easy to work with and add such beauty and grace with their amazing attention to detail and perfection!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014