Gold Mine Events Reviews

Gold Mine Events 4
Gold Mine Events 5

Angie Ramirez · Married on 08/11/2018

Sweet 15 Event

The theme to our Sweet 15 event was Royalty and the hall was decorated above our expectations. My daughter cryied from the emotions she felt when walking into the hall for the first time. She was joyful and exciteted. Yessenia Mina was profession, attentive and addressed all our needs promptly. Our event was magical!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Gold Mine Events's reply:

It was so much fun planning Izabel's Royal Quince. I was so happy to see her reaction and it was really great working with you both!

Mariah · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing and beautiful

Yessenia is absolutely amazing!! She really made mine and my husbands dream wedding come true! Everything was well planned and ran smoothly. She is also the sweetest person. Throughout the day she was always checking up on me, making sure I was good and if I needed anything! I seriously can’t thank you enough for everything! You and your team did an amazing job and I just love looking back on everything and seeing how beautiful everything was! I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Gold Mine Events 6
    Gold Mine Events 7
    Gold Mine Events 8

Gold Mine Events's reply:

You are lone the sweetest and cutest couples I've had the pleasure of working with. You guys really make love look so easy and sweet. I wish you both all the best!

Chastity · Married on 11/04/2017

This post is extremely late but I have to make sure that credit is given when deserved. Yessenia and her crew did a fabulous job. They handled ever hurdle like a boss :) I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding day thanks to Yessenia and her hard working team. Thank you!!

Gold Mine Events 9

Hana · Married on 10/20/2017

I had previously seen pictures of Gold Mine Event's work, and off the bat I knew I was interested in hiring Yessenia as my wedding planner. After our initial meeting, I was sold! Yessenia is a very warm individual who truly cares about her client's experience, and she made it her sole purpose to concoct the wedding of my dreams and I couldn't be more thankful. She understood my vision, and created my ideal wedding all within my budget. Throughout the planning process Yessenia was always available to help, offer suggestions, and act as a liaison between the my now husband and I and our vendors. It was a comfort to know that Yessenia was there on the day of our wedding to make sure that everything went smoothly despite a couple minor hiccups (people unexpectedly bringing dates). Yessenia made the wedding planning process and the day of fun, and most of all, stress free!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Gold Mine Events's reply:

Hana, you have no idea how wonderful it was to work with you and Jimmy. I am happy to have worked with you guys and even happier that you guys are were completely satisfied. Love ya'll!

Natasha · Married on 10/07/2017

Yessenia was so responsive, thoughtful, and creative. She is a calming presence on a hectic day, and really went above and beyond to make sure things got done. We are so glad to have gotten to work with Yessenia for our wedding and I highly recommend her for any major events.

Alejandra · Married on 09/08/2017

I obtained Gold Mine Event Coordinator, Yessenia Mina as my day of coordinator. She is truly the best! The day of my wedding went absolutely smoothly, thanks to her and her assistant. She made me feel reassured that she would handle any issues if they had arise. She took care of all the minor details that I was not able to. She communicated well and made me feel at ease and relaxed the whole day. She made sure the groom and I were relaxed and enjoying our day. The day definitely went great thanks to her hard work! I will recommend her to any one who is planning a wedding.

Paul · Married on 05/28/2017

From day one; all the way through the final day, Gold Mine Events was on point with all the details, and my wife and I couldn't be happier. If you are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile to make you happy and is dedicated to their profession - she is definitely the one you should be calling! Thank you soooooo much Yessenia!

Linda · Married on 05/06/2017

I'd never considered hiring a wedding planner, I always pictured doing all the planning myself but when my husband and I got engaged, Yessenia was highly recommended by a friend. When we contacted Yessenia to set up a meeting, we still weren't sure we wanted to hire a wedding planner but when we met her, we knew we had to have her! During the planning process, Yessenia maintained great communication, very responsive, and was always ready to go above and beyond what was asked of her. Yessenia always made us feel at ease with the process. I'll never forget, during one of the most stressful parts of the planning with one of our vendors when she noticed how concerned we were, she said to me, "You don't stress, it's my job to worry about this for you. Just leave it to me." I don't think she knew just how comforting it was to hear that reassurance in that moment. After planning with her for a year and getting to know how reliable and trustworthy she is, I had no doubt she would run the day of successfully but she really impressed us! She made sure everything ran smoothly, always thinking ahead, she communicated well with everyone (guests, vendors, family), and made sure my husband and I had nothing to worry about except to enjoy our day. There were many times during the planning, and day of especially, that I thought to myself, 'we couldn't have done it the way we did without her.' Yessenia is amazing, both on a professional and personal level! I especially appreciated her attention to detail, her honesty, and her passion for what she does. She planned and treated this wedding as if it were her own. I'd recommend her over and over again.

Maritza · Married on 11/18/2016

This review has taken me a while to write. Turns out the good reviews don't come as easy as you'd think. Where to start?!?! I hired Yessenia for "Day of" services, and she provided everything but! Always available for my inquiries, and handled my panicky moments with such calming grace. Her suggestions throughout the wedding planning process brought my vision together and she kept me true to that vision by not allowing me to become lost in the many options available for a bride to be. Her "Day Of" services went beyond expectations. From her popping in at the very first step (hair and makeup) to being the last one standing after the reception, she made sure we had nothing to worry about except enjoying our special day. When I say this girl goes elbows deep to get the job done, I mean it! If you are looking for a planner who ia knowledgeable, patient, honest, hard working, look no further, Yessenia from Goldmine Events is your girl!!! Couldn't have done it without her!

Sheila · Married on 07/30/2016

When you first meet a potential planner, listen to your gut, usually you can tell right off the bat if it will work. If an interview doesn't feel right, then maybe that person just isn't a good fit for you. Your wedding planner is the vendor you’ll be spending the most time with on the day of your wedding, so it’s important to pick someone who’s compatible with everyone. She was able to work well with my other vendors and they had positive feedback about her as well. I was in wedding denial of wedding planning and probably a very difficult person to work with. Yessenia always remained positive and was very creative and easy to work with, always answered questions in a timely manner. She was able to provide solid recommendations that were very affordable and elegant. She really takes a lot of time to understand what's important to you and also has impeccable taste. We felt comfortable handing the day over to her to execute our wedding day - which she did flawlessly. Best of all, we were actually able to enjoy our wedding day & I knew that my family and bridal party were able to because Yessenia was behind the scenes taking care of all the details (e.g. collecting our cards, gifts, personal items, decorations, flowers, bouquet, cake topper! and taking it back to the hotel for us - that was such a huge help not to worry about! The piece of mind alone to know that you will be able to have fun on the day you've spent SO much time (& money!) pulling together makes having a day-of coordinator ABSOLUTELY worth it. #genevabride

Laura · Married on 07/23/2016

Everyone was telling us to expect something to go wrong at our wedding, but everything was flawless, thanks to the help of Yessinia and her team. We hired her for the day of but she started way before that. From the meetings, to calling the vendors, to decorating the space, to handling our bridal party of twenty; we couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. Yessinia was very professional, dedicated, and so sweet! She told us not to worry about a thing that day and just to enjoy and that's exactly what we did thanks to Yessinia and Goldmine Events! You guys rock!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/16/2016

Let me start by saying THANK YOU very much for the ease and peace of mind I experienced on my big wedding day. At first I didn't feel it was necessary to book a wedding planner but I later found out I was wrong! Yessenia was exceptionally helpful in every way. She gave me lots of ideas and I was able to collaborate my ideas with her which was something I could really appreciate. She provided contacts to florists, photographers, videographers, etc. The day of your wedding is meant to be enjoyed and should be nothing but pleasant. On my big day Yessenia ran the show and because of her everything ran smoothly and on time. Thanks a million Gold Mine Events for everything, it was truly appreciated by Eric and I.
    Love,
    Elizabeth and Eric Sosa

• Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 02/13/2016

Yessenia is very personable and takes the time to get to know you and your significant other. She is great at making the best options to suit your personality and budget.

Carley · Married on 08/14/2015

Yessenia was excellent to work with. I did not need full wedding planning services so I booked her as my day-of coordinator after hearing great reviews from past brides she had worked with. I needed someone to help set up all the decor, make sure the wedding party was where they needed to be, and clean up after the reception so that my friends and family didn't have to take that on. Yessenia met with me twice prior to the wedding and went over all the details with me to make sure she didn't miss anything. She even came out to the burbs near me so that I didn't have to travel to the city! Yessenia was professional, provided affordable quality services, and did an amazing job executing my vision for all the decor so that I didn't have to do a thing! The wedding was perfect and Yessenia was a huge part of its success!

Michael · Married on 08/02/2015

Awesome to work with, very helpful and has a great vision. Yessenia was very creative and easy to work with, always answered questions in a timely manner and helped us stay in budget. The wedding was everything i could ask for and more! GME thanks again for the great service!

Blanca · Married on 06/25/2015

Gold MIne Events helped plan a rooftop event for our non-profit organization. Yessenia was professional, pleasant and all around great to work with. She calmed my nerves and helped everything run smoothly. She helped us put out a couple last minute fires that made feel lucky to have her. I would definitely recommend her for future events.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/16/2015

Yessenia gave us a peace of mind! She was well organized and kept it all under control. Her professionalism and work ethic doesn't go unnoticed. we highly recommend Gold Mine Events!

Linda · Married on 04/10/2015

Yessenia was a gem! She walked through the process with me hand in hand. I am very type-A and it can be difficult for me to let others help. She was able to adhere to my personality, vision and I was very pleased with the outcome. She became like a girlfriend as we planned my wedding in a very short four month period, and we did it all from scratch (no pre=packaged banquet anything). After the event I received many kind words on her help and execution. Best part: I had a 30k wedding that looked like a 60k wedding in the city of Chicago and it included all the highlights and special touches I wanted/needed. She was very flexible, reachable and kept me calm through it all. Hands down best day of my life!!!!

Gisel · Married on 05/31/2014

Yessenia made me feel like a guest at our wedding, I am total control freak..lol and on a day as special as our wedding day she made me feel at ease, she remembered every small detail and made sure that nothing was missed. She was a blessing to my husband and I..we had an EPIC Wedding! Thanks Gold Mine Events!!! Xoxo

Karla · Married on 07/09/2010

Yesenia was a great help the day of my wedding. She was attentive and took care of all big and small details. I really couldn't have done everything it without her help. She made sure my day went as smooth as possible.

Priscilla Valencia · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Experience !

Like most brides! I wanted my wedding to be fun, stress -free , and organized! So my mother gave me the best gift ever Yessenia Mina!! She understood our vision and made sure what meant the most to us happened.Like making sure we had enough time on the dance floor lol. My family and I are grateful for her services, she made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. To my parents, to my bridal party, to the vendors, everything was done on time and planned so perfectly.She did a great job making sure we had fun and didn't have to worry about the details! Her and her assistant Daisy had it all under control. If your planning a wedding and you haven't picked a planner. I suggest you call Gold Mine Events. They really do make dreams come true. :)

Gold Mine Events 10