GOH Time Events Reviews

31 | Las Vegas, NV

31 Reviews for GOH Time Events

Teresa · Married on 04/19/2014

Lilian is AMAZING! She went above and beyond my expectations! I hired Lilian as a day of coordinator, but she was far more than that. I booked Lilian a year before my wedding. Throughout the year, she continually kept in contact with me making sure that I was getting things booked, asking me if I needed any references, and just asking if I needed anything in general. When I asked for references, she always gave me several choices and provided great detail. I had her review all my contracts to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Any question I had was almost always answered immediately no matter what time it was!

About 1 month before the wedding, she met myself and several vendors at the venue to go over the floor plan and logistic. Vendors filtered questions through her, and it was great because I didn't have to deal with it! She also started creating a wedding timeline and distributed it to all the vendors 2 weeks before the wedding. The timeline was amazing! If you needed to know anything, all you had to do was look at the timeline.

Lilian also ran our rehearsal since our officiant was a good friend and had never done a wedding before. The day of wedding Lilian took care of everything! If anything went wrong, I did not know about it, which I believe is the main reason you hire a day of wedding coordinator! Every little detail I planned was executed perfectly. The venue looked just how I imagined it. Lilian stayed until the very end. She was there to make sure we were on time, she made sure we always had a drink in hand, she made sure the venue was cleaned to perfection so that we weren't charged anything extra.

At the beginning of all this wedding planning, I was on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, but I am without a doubt thankful I hired one, and I am thankful I chose Lilian. She truly made everything easier and allowed everyone in our wedding to have a great time!

Sent on 04/22/2014

CHERYL · Married on 04/12/2014

Being the Mother of the Bride I wanted this day to be the BEST day for our daughter. Hiring Lilian (GOH time Events) as our wedding planner and coordinator was the best decision made for us. She helped us with all the aspects of planning the most beautiful wedding! Starting with a budget and helping with recommendations of the different venders to use. Leading up to the wedding she was in constant communication with us making sure we were on track and schedule. The day of the wedding I felt that I could enjoy my daughter and our guests with no worries of getting details done. Lilian took take care of the reception for us...It looked perfect and she worked with all the venders on the wedding day. She is professional and very organized. Very in tune with new wedding trends. Not only did she plan the wedding with us I feel she will be forever a friend of our family. It was a pleasure having her share in this very special day with our daughter and family. Cheryl Templin

Sent on 04/16/2014

GOH Time Events provides high quality wedding/event planning services at even higher value! As a destination bride, I could not have been more fortunate to find Lilian. Armed with some scattered ideas and location requirements, Lilian planned our guest welcome dinner in downtown Las Vegas. Lilian's efforts in visiting possible event sites, making catering/beverage service recommendations and coordinating all vendors up to and through our event were key contributions to the success of our event. All we had to do was show up. Our event was phenomenal, fun, and original. Not to mention budget friendly!!!! Lilian's personal touches and day of/on site coordination made for a stress free and seriously enjoyable event. If you're looking for prompt, professional, and personalized service - GOH Time Events won't let you down. Totally worth it.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Hien · Married on 10/16/2013

We would not have been able to accomplish half the items on our list without the help of Lilian. Although we only hired her for her services for the day of, Lilian kept in contact with me throughout the whole experience. She kept me on top of things and always asked if there was anything else she could do to make the process easier and stress free. I did have one problem with a vendor and Lilian was always there to assist with “chasing” them down to get answers. Lilian is hard working, organized and dedicated to making your day run smoothly. She is also very respectful to everyone she meets. I trust her insight and experience and am grateful that she recommended we have a videographer for our special day. Lilian is thoughtful and has a genuine love for her profession. She will go above and beyond to make you enjoy your day and not have to worry about every little detail. I would recommend her services a hundred times over. She has a loving soul and that is why I am sure she will succeed in her future endeavours.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Eden · Married on 12/24/2012

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Lilian was key to making this happen. She assisted with scheduling the day (i.e: putting together a timeline) and making sure that everything was on schedule. She assisted me with researching vendors and she kept in communication with them in regards to any questions or concerns that we might have had. She made it easy as a single point of contact to assist with coordinating the Wedding from beginning to end. I would reccommend Lilian in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Nancy · Married on 11/02/2012

Lillian came to us a few months ago when I was at wits end with my daughters wedding plannning. She is amaing...both as an even coodinator and person! I have to say that she was on top of every detail right through to the day of the wedding. My daughters wedding was beautiful and I could not have done this without her!!! Thank you so much for everything Lillian!!! It was such an honor to work with you and get to know you on a personal level. Pics to follow!!

Sent on 11/03/2012