31 Reviews for GOH Time Events

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
27 GOH Time Events Reviews

Absolutely fantastic!?
I cannot thank you enough, for the most romantic and perfect day ever!!
My (now) fiance and I, went on a fantastisk vacation to Las Vegas, all the way from tiny Danmark.
Little did i know, that his plan was to propose to me, in this amazing city.
He had planned everything together with Lilian, over e-mail and Facebook.
And i can tell You all, everything was down to perfection!
This had been way more difficult to arrange, on such long distance, had it not been for Lilian. And the whole night would not have been possible without you!
Starting with a limo-drive through vegas, to the most significant hotels and spots, the vegas sign, we saw the Bellagio water fountain show, with a private professionel photographer following us all day.
Private apartment with a private chef, rosepedals spread out for us to follow, and the actual til proposal on the top floor balcony at the exact moment the sun went down over the balcony and The Strip.
We have the most special pictures of this memory. How many people have pictures (professionel pictures) of the proposal?!�
EVERYTHING was down to perfection. The timing of every step of the day, and the execution of the plan was flawless.
This day will forever be the day to remeber.
Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
Very professionel and very sweet and enthusiastic! I would reccomend Lilian to everyone!
THANK YOU!!!
All the best from Danmark!?
Hope i'll see you again

Profile Picture Nana, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This Vendor is amazing!!! Lilian is sooooo accommodating!!! She is very knowledgeable and very creative. Lilian can work with you under any circumstance or scenario. She is very patient and understands what is necessary for this glorious
moment. Lilian has incredible ideas and works with you to exceed your expectations!!! Lilian is very caring and truly wants and did make my engagement proposal a moment I will never forget!!! I live in Florida and was really concerned about all the logistics of having an event of this magnitude without being in Las Vegas to be able to see first hand everything. Lilian put all my concerns at ease. Lilian made my ideas and dream into a reality. Lilian met all my expectations!! Lilian truly made me feel special and catered to all my needs for this event. Lilian is very efficient and quickly responds to communications. Lilian is very thorough. Lilian made an itinerary of the event so I could see exactly everything that was going to happen and at what time. Lilian arrives at the venue early to set up and remains afterwards to ensure satisfaction of the client. Lilian also had a videographer and photographer to help make the event even more memorable!!

Profile Picture User6807605, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lilian and Mike are amazing. Very friendly and professional. Helpful from the start and always kept in contact with us. Thought our wedding party of 46 and guest count of 200+ would be a lot to handle but Lilian did it with no problems. She gave us suggestions when needed. Would highly recommend them. It was a pleasure to work together.

Profile Picture mylene, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

GOH Time Events is FIRST CLASS! Lilian and here team help plan my son’s surprise engagement. From start to end she was a pro and the night turned out wonderful. We hosted a private cocktail part at the Laundry Room, Commonwealth in Vegas. Communication was excellent and she was always quick to respond. That was nice since we are in CA. She even handled last min additions for that we thought up! I highly recommend GOH Time Events team they are worth every penny we paid! Excellent Service!!!!

Profile Picture Margo , 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Photography, Wedding Planning

Lilian is an amazing planner who supported me above and beyond her duties. I could contact Lilian whenever I had any questions or queries and she would always give me her full attention until I got what I needed. Planning a wedding in Vegas when you are based in the UK is a difficult task but with Lilian working with me it all came together seemlessly. My special day was beyond magical and I can only say that Lilian made this all possible. I am truly in awe of her professionalism and creativity. I would fully recommend Lilian to everyone!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

GOH Time Events made our the Wedding day the BEST day ever! We enjoyed our special day at Mt. Charleston on 10.1.16. We highly recommend Lilian to take care of your wedding needs. She made the entire wedding process amazing. She is excellent to communicate with and will make sure your special day is stress free. If you're planning a wedding a Wedding planner is a must! Call Lilian at GOH Time Events to see what I mean:)

Profile Picture Amy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

GOH TIme Events helped us plan a surprise engagement event complete with photographer, videographer, flowers and limo! Great job and excellent communication!

Profile Picture User6185246, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography

I used Lilian's service for day coordination but she gave me so much more. Even though we got got married in Las Vegas, we are from Los Angeles, and it was pretty stressful trying to plan a wedding from another state. Lilian was outstanding. She is very detailed, and was extremely helpful with vendor referrals and price negotiations. She even met with us a few times face to face (when we were in town) and was able to schedule a last minute visit at our venue to help us figure out seating etc. The wedding day itself was outstanding, and I didn't have to worry about anything but myself....which is the only thing a bride should do! One thing I really want to note is I never felt Lilian was too busy for me. She was always available by phone, text, or email. That's extremely important to me and something that really stood out about her.

Profile Picture Sam, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

GOH Times Events made our wedding super memorable. She helped us made our special day picture perfect. All of our friends and family were very impressed with all the work that was out into it. Lilian was super helpful and very accommodating to our every needs. We highly recommend to all soon to be brides and grooms. Let her know what you image and she will make it happen. Thanks a lot Lilian!!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Meet with Lilian and you will understand that she is the right choice. Lilian and her team did an amazing job in making our wedding more than we could have ever hoped for. From the beginning, she was able to give us a quote that included everything; no other wedding planners were able to do that. Through the process, she showed a complete comfort that our wedding was a same-sex wedding and that we made many nontraditional choices. Lilian worked so hard for us and was so kind that she became our friend. We have no reservation in recommending her unconditionally.

Profile Picture Nicolas, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Always vrey prompts with any questions or concerns that I had!

Profile Picture User4990553, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony

I had a skeptical outlook, going into our first meeting. Why pay someone to coordinate my wedding when we could ask all too willing family members? Lilian fielded my questions with a quiet confidence and I was sold. We signed on.

As I look back, I have never been happier to have been so wrong. Lilian was and is a consummate professional. From three months out, she became a guiding influence; coordinating and sequencing activities between us (the couple), the venue and all the vendors (photography, videography, DJ, lighting & flowers).

She created a wedding day schedule, with such attention to detail I cringed. I didn’t fully appreciate it’s ingenuity until I saw it in action on our wedding day.

Lastly, she helped us cross the finish line by executing on some last minute ideas when our time was drowned out by wedding day festivities.

Overall, we wanted to have a wedding that was meaningful, authentic to our personalities

Profile Picture Franklin, 7/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I planned my wedding proposal Project with GOH time Events in Las Vegas! We were in Holiday and it was important to get help to organise everathing. They did a fantastic Job! Very friendly and straightforward. So I could plan my proposal well and they organised everything just in time and the concept was succesful. Today I am married and very happy! :-)
So I can recomment them of course. And it is the truth, no Advertising Information, real fasts...Price also very interesting. So dont look around to Long for a help, Chose Lilian and GOH time Events!
Reto, Switzerland

Profile Picture Reto, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

GOH Time Events assisted me with my surprise wedding proposal, which was a great help. Lilian had great ideas and was very quick in her replies. She listened carefully to my wishes, showed great interest and based on that she came up with all suitable suggestions. I could not have organised it without her.

Also on the day itself everything was perfectly arranged. If you want your wedding or a surprise proposal to be stress free, just hire GOH Time Events. In that case you are sure that everything is perfectly organised and you can just enjoy the day/moment!

Profile Picture Frank, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Lilian was exactly what we needed. From the moment we had our first call with Lilian we knew we made the right choice. She was patient, reassuring, and helped us decide on the options that made our special day a hit! We live in Virginia and had a destination wedding in LV. We had approximately 85 guests and used three separate venues for the ceremony, dinner, and receptions. We were worried about how everything would come together and if we were choosing the right vendors. Lilian created timelines and trackers that helped us get organized. As part of the planning she coordinated with our vendors so we wouldn’t have anything to worry about. As we neared the upper limit of our budget, she provided cost cutting suggestions to make those final dollars stretch. We most appreciated her responsiveness and organization. She was on the ball and nothing slipped through the cracks. Months later, our friends and family are still talking about the wedding and Lilian helped make it all possible. She knows this business and we highly recommend GOH Time Events!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married 4/11/15 and hired Lilian as our day of wedding coordinator. We had an amazing experience with her. She was on top of things and not once did I feel stressed and overwhelmed after hiring her. She was always an email or phone call away, very responsive and helpful, and I knew we could depend on her to make the day run smoothly. From the ceremony to the reception to the vendors, everything was perfect. I made a lot of my own decor and she made everything look more beautiful than I could've imagined. At the end of the reception the groom and I got left at the party. We figured we'd just hitch a ride with someone but no one knew we didn't have transportation and everyone left. Lilian and her husband were sweet enough to drive us back to our house so we could get our car. BEST WEDDING COORDINATOR EVER!!

Profile Picture liz, 4/11/15, 1 Review

Highly recommended. ... thoughtful, responsive, informative. ...etc

Profile Picture enrica, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am happy to write a review for GOH Time Events. I originally contacted Lilian after reading her blog about unique places to propose in Las Vegas. I contacted her to brainstorm some ideas I had of proposing to my girlfriend on an upcoming trip to Vegas.

Lilian responded to me within a day with 5 ideas and asked to schedule a call to discuss details about myself and my significant other. After speaking to Lilian I decided that although i hadn't previously planned on hiring a engagement planner (I didn't even know they existed) I was going to hire her.

I cant say enough about the service Lilian provided. I have rated her services 5 out of 5 in every category for a reason. From the start she was responsive, flexible and extremely organized. Once we had decided which idea to go with Lilian began organizing the proposal and kept me updated every step of the way. Lilian organized a photographer, flowers and a guitar player, who bye the way memorized two of our favorite songs to be played.

The thing that impressed me most with Lilian is obvious pride she takes in her job. She was so organized I received a scope of work, quote for both her and subcontractors services and even a timeline of event prior to the day. All of this culminated in a wonderful surprise proposal that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

One other thing I would like to mention is that Lilian's husband took a video montage of proposal and synced it to my girlfriends favorite song. She then sent this to us so we could share it with friends an family. My girlfriend of course posted it on Facebook and we had a chance to share it with all our friends and family. What a gift! I have included the link to the video below and I believe you can also see it on Lilian's website.

I would absolutely recommend Lilian to any couples who are planning an engagement, wedding or really any event.

Thanks,

Ryan & Emmy

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I hired Lilian to be my day of coordinator. I knew that many day of's contact you in advance to better understand the way the day should run and also to get the heads up on vendors. What I didn't know was how involved Lilian would be and being so involved really helped our day be spectacular!! Lilian and her husband went above and beyond for our special day making sure everything went as planned. It was so stress free for me and my hubby, which allowed us to enjoy our family and friends. We couldn't have asked for better service than what Lillian provided. Absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lilian of GOH Time Events served as the day of coordinator for our wedding, and also assisted us with planning in the lead up to the wedding. We could not have asked for more from her. During the planning stage, Lilian did a great job of reminding us - in a clear and organized way - of various details we needed to take care of. With so many details to juggle, her organized approach made our jobs so much easier. Lilian also did a great job of helping us manage our vendors. When we had issues with our florist, Lilian was there to mediate the issues and helped us all come to a resolution. She joined us for two or three venue visits to ensure we were thinking of all of the details as we did walk throughs, and she provided great advice throughout. On the day of, she was simply priceless. There were plenty of small issues to iron out on the day of, and Lilian handled them swiftly and calmly. We can't recommend Lilian enough. She is smart, calm, friendly, and hard working - everything you could as for in a planner/coordinator.

Profile Picture U., 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Lilian for day of coordination services. She is so amazing let me say she exceeded my expectations and I had high expectations. I’m very detailed oriented & sporadic at the same time I also have to be in control most time. Lilian was able to handle all of my "crazy" for lack of better words with ease, efficiency and poise. I sent her numerous emails throughout the day and she always responded usually within minutes and no later than the next business day. She is very personable, professional and on top of everything as she is extremely detailed oriented which is exactly what makes her GREAT at what she does. Lilian has a natural talent for coordinating and she gives direction so well while keeping morale up. She is very resourceful for example I had most of my wedding ceremony and reception items shipped directly to her and unfortunately the glass jars for my popcorn bar arrived shattered, Lilian took it upon herself to go the store in town and have them replaced without me even asking her to do so, crisis averted and no more worries for me. I really appreciate that Lilian had our best interest in mind ensuring we were okay throughout the day, Good example my husband is a diabetic Lilian had an emergency kit with candy in it for him and she also checked in with him making sure he had checked his blood sugar “how awesome is that” Lilian made sure everything went smooth we had no worries. Lilian’s assistant Mike who is also her husband he is very nice and professional as everyone loved him too. Lilian & Mike MC'd the reception /we had an IPod wedding no DJ needed Lilian was great announcing every event to cake cutting to the father daughter dance , they transported items/food to needed locations & executed a great vendor/bridal party timeline.
GOH Time Events I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lilian is AMAZING! She went above and beyond my expectations! I hired Lilian as a day of coordinator, but she was far more than that. I booked Lilian a year before my wedding. Throughout the year, she continually kept in contact with me making sure that I was getting things booked, asking me if I needed any references, and just asking if I needed anything in general. When I asked for references, she always gave me several choices and provided great detail. I had her review all my contracts to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Any question I had was almost always answered immediately no matter what time it was!

About 1 month before the wedding, she met myself and several vendors at the venue to go over the floor plan and logistic. Vendors filtered questions through her, and it was great because I didn't have to deal with it! She also started creating a wedding timeline and distributed it to all the vendors 2 weeks before the wedding. The timeline was amazing! If you needed to know anything, all you had to do was look at the timeline.

Lilian also ran our rehearsal since our officiant was a good friend and had never done a wedding before. The day of wedding Lilian took care of everything! If anything went wrong, I did not know about it, which I believe is the main reason you hire a day of wedding coordinator! Every little detail I planned was executed perfectly. The venue looked just how I imagined it. Lilian stayed until the very end. She was there to make sure we were on time, she made sure we always had a drink in hand, she made sure the venue was cleaned to perfection so that we weren't charged anything extra.

At the beginning of all this wedding planning, I was on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, but I am without a doubt thankful I hired one, and I am thankful I chose Lilian. She truly made everything easier and allowed everyone in our wedding to have a great time!

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Being the Mother of the Bride I wanted this day to be the BEST day for our daughter. Hiring Lilian (GOH time Events) as our wedding planner and coordinator was the best decision made for us. She helped us with all the aspects of planning the most beautiful wedding! Starting with a budget and helping with recommendations of the different venders to use. Leading up to the wedding she was in constant communication with us making sure we were on track and schedule. The day of the wedding I felt that I could enjoy my daughter and our guests with no worries of getting details done. Lilian took take care of the reception for us...It looked perfect and she worked with all the venders on the wedding day. She is professional and very organized. Very in tune with new wedding trends. Not only did she plan the wedding with us I feel she will be forever a friend of our family. It was a pleasure having her share in this very special day with our daughter and family. Cheryl Templin

Profile Picture CHERYL, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

GOH Time Events provides high quality wedding/event planning services at even higher value! As a destination bride, I could not have been more fortunate to find Lilian. Armed with some scattered ideas and location requirements, Lilian planned our guest welcome dinner in downtown Las Vegas. Lilian's efforts in visiting possible event sites, making catering/beverage service recommendations and coordinating all vendors up to and through our event were key contributions to the success of our event. All we had to do was show up. Our event was phenomenal, fun, and original. Not to mention budget friendly!!!! Lilian's personal touches and day of/on site coordination made for a stress free and seriously enjoyable event. If you're looking for prompt, professional, and personalized service - GOH Time Events won't let you down. Totally worth it.

Profile Picture User3995848, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We would not have been able to accomplish half the items on our list without the help of Lilian. Although we only hired her for her services for the day of, Lilian kept in contact with me throughout the whole experience. She kept me on top of things and always asked if there was anything else she could do to make the process easier and stress free. I did have one problem with a vendor and Lilian was always there to assist with “chasing” them down to get answers. Lilian is hard working, organized and dedicated to making your day run smoothly. She is also very respectful to everyone she meets. I trust her insight and experience and am grateful that she recommended we have a videographer for our special day. Lilian is thoughtful and has a genuine love for her profession. She will go above and beyond to make you enjoy your day and not have to worry about every little detail. I would recommend her services a hundred times over. She has a loving soul and that is why I am sure she will succeed in her future endeavours.

Profile Picture Hien, 10/16/13, 10 Reviews