Glitter Lens Photo & Design Reviews

18 Reviews for Glitter Lens Photo & Design

• Kelsey

Kelsey Tucker · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Alison is Amazing!

Glitter Lens Photography is simply great. We had family photos done with Alison last year and it was a no brainer to hire her for our wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We are not a couple that likes pictures but working with Alison was amazing and we will definitely be return customers!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Alison · Married on 06/30/2017

We used Glitter Lens with Alison and Rob for our wedding day photographers. They were absolutely AMAZING!! Alison was basically our wedding planner and kept us on schedule the entire day. Not to mention the pictures were absolutely beautiful!! She was even able to photo-shop a picture for us that we forgot to take with some of our best friends. She was the best - so glad we went with Alison and Rob for our wedding day!! We HIGHLY recommend Glitter Lens for your wedding photography!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jesscia · Married on 04/14/2017

We found AIison through Wedding Wire. It wasn't till I saw that she did my friend's wedding photos that I knew I had to have her. She is beyond amazing at what she does. Very professional, detailed oriented, creative and knows how to work with your vision. We just did our engagement photos with her and everyone is telling us that they are the best they have EVER seen. I can not wait for our wedding and her to photograph our big day! :)

Kate · Married on 12/31/2016

We used Glitter Lens Photo & Designs for our Engagement Photos and they turned ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Alison is great at setting up and finding a time that works best for you. Also, super great to work with when taking the photos. Has amazing ideas & captured everything and more we were hoping for! I would highly recommend Glitter Lens Photos & Alison for ALL of your photo needs. We will definitely be using her for everything in the future!

Sent on 12/16/2016

We had a wonderful experience with them. The photos turned out amazing and I was very pleased with the services we received.

Trisha · Married on 10/08/2016

Using Glitter Lens as our photography for our Wedding was one of the best picks of the entire day. Alison was wonderful and flexible to work with up until the Wedding day. On the wedding day I have no idea what I would have done without her. We got married in Hurricane Matthew, and even then Alison was there on time, stayed the entire time, and absolutely rocked the entire experience. She was walking around with baggies all over her just to try and keep dry because she was out in the rain for us over and over again. We had some issues with out venue, Alison handled that for us too. She went above and beyond what we ever expected as far as taking care of us. We had a second camera person to help her also, so she was able to stay with me up until the ceremony and he was able to capture the moments with the men. As far as her work with our photographs, I was afraid we would not get any gorgeous pictures because of the rain, but our pictures are more than I expected even on a day with the sun shining. I absolutely love her style, the equipment that she uses is amazing, and her editing is out of this world. I can't say enough how truly amazing the entire experience was from start to finish. We also got the pictures back in great timing, much sooner than most photography companies turn around time. I would get married again just to use Glitter Lens again!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Angella · Married on 05/07/2016

I've worked with many photographers, but Alison is by far my favorite! Lighting and angle are so important when it comes to a beautiful picture. She has an eye for finding the best shot! We absolutely enjoy working with her!
    She arrived to the venue fifteen minutes before our scheduled time, talk about prompt! She was more than prepared and even offered suggestions as to which outfits my fiancé and I should wear for each shot. So glad to have her help and direction! She's very professional and organized.
    This was my fiancé's first time in front of a camera and you'd never know. She made us feel so comfortable and natural. We had a great time! We couldn't be more excited to be working with her! Most photographers take a couple weeks or so to edit and get the photos back to you. She had them ready the very next day! She truly has a passion for what she does and you can't get a better photographer than that.

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/26/2016

Picking a photographer had to be the most difficult decision for my wedding, its just so important that you find someone you can trust and know will capture your perfect moments. Alison is that photographer. She is absolutely amazing! She goes WAY above and beyond to get the perfect shot and her sweet personality is contagious. Not to mention she has many other talents, like sewing dresses when you have an emergency, she saved the day! She will definitely be our lifelong photographer. I cannot thank her and her crew enough! My engagement and wedding were perfect!!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Taylor · Married on 11/22/2015

Alison was fantastic!!!! I sincerely enjoyed having her photograph my wedding and the pictures came out above and beyond my expectations. I even had a second photographer and spent less than I would have with a different photographer. She was very nice and sweet and we got our pictures back less than a week later. She's awesome!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Alika · Married on 11/07/2015

Allison was absolutely wonderful to work with! My wedding day called for an 80% chance of rain and she sent me some amazing rain shot ideas that actually made me excited about the bad weather! We did our first look reveal before the wedding with some umbrellas (her idea) and it turned out to be so fun and made for amazing unique pictures! She was very fun and had great personality but also maintained an air of professionalism and kept everything on track with all of our family and wedding party portraits! One of my favorite shots was taken at the last minute when she had a really cool idea!!! I also loved that Allison was always easy to get a hold of. She answered questions right away and she had our photos edited and had sent us a sneak peek within hours of our arriving at our honeymoon location! We couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos turned out! She really knows how to capture lighting and angles to showcase the perfect moment! My husband and I are both musicians and have had photo shoots in Nashville, so finding a quality photographer was really important to us and Allison blew our expectations out of the water! I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/20/2015

I had the privilege of working with Alison Reynolds, owner of this great company. All of our pictures were gorgeous and flawless! Aside from capturing our special day and exceeding all of our expectations for wedding photography, she was helpful when it came to planning. Planning on a budget and doing all of the decorations on my own was more than a little stressful. Alison gave us so many helpful tips and suggestions from her personal experience before we even signed a contract! On the day of the wedding, she was by my side every step of the way. I am so thankful and grateful for this amazing woman.
    After the wedding, we scheduled a bridal shoot- this is where I saw just how incredibly artistic and talented she is. We were able to get some classic shots in, but also spent some time getting "artsy."
    I would recommend her to any bride looking to capture the true beauty of her wedding day- from getting dressed, ceremony, to the love and fun of the reception.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Meaghan · event on 03/12/2015

Alison is an amazing photographer. Although she hasn't photographed a wedding for me (yet) she took my maternity and new born photos and photos of my oldest daughter every year. She does amazing work and has been the only photographer who was able to capture the pure love between my daughter and I as well as capturing her spunkiness and pure innocence. Since she has moved farther from my family I have been beyond disappointed with the work I have paid for for our family photos and would give my right arm and leg for her to take our family photos again, no one I have met has been able to match her level of professionalism, her talent and skill or her amazing way with children to capture the best candid and in my oppinion most beautiful pictures!

*our events were not listed, she's did maternity, newborn, and family pictures for myself and my family and our dates were once a year from 2009-2013 before the trip was too far to make*

Samantha · event on 02/12/2015

She is a very talented photographer with some great ideas. A lot to offer at a great value!

casey · Married on 10/05/2014

unique photo ideas
    flexible hard working
    crystal clear photography

Angela · Married on 05/31/2014

Alison and Rob did a fantastic job capturing our beautiful wedding. We love the pictures we received! Alison was very pleasant and prompt with all communication. She also helped with day of coordination. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2011

Alison captured our wedding ceremony, reception and trash the dress. Her pictures were better then we could have imagined!! She captured all the special moments, even the ones when you do not realize anyone is looking. She catches all those natural, un-posed moments. It was so hard to just pick a few for our album, because i wanted them all!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Danica · Married on 10/30/2010

wonderful photographer to capture all of your special moments!