Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events Reviews

Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 3
Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 4
  • Katie

Katie Witt · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Can't wait to work with Sylwia!

When I met with Sylwia for the first time, I immediately had a comforting feeling. She is extremely professional, pleasant and knowledgeable. I know my wedding day is going to be in great hands!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Gracie

Gracie Marie Soechting · Married on 01/11/2019

You need Sylwia!

Glitter and Bliss wedding planner, Sylwia D’Amico is amazing. My husband and I decided to do a destination wedding to find a winter wonderland. Understanding that I was in the midst of CPA exams and that a destination wedding would be taxing, I decided I needed a wedding planner. My
    gift to me and Sylwia was extraordinary. She really understood my vision of a winter wedding wonderland and helped with the missing touches to connect the whole vision with wonderful execution on the day.
    Here a just a handful of the many, many examples I can give of her aiding me to create my dream wedding:
    1. I’m not a fan of basic white, so she gave me the idea of sheer overlays for the tables. They worked beautifully.
    2. When I wanted white rose petals for my send off, she worked with my venue to make this possible.
    3. When the dry cleaners wanted to charge me an astronomical amount to press my linens (overlays and napkins), Sylwia worked with the venue to get the overlays pressed, and went the extra mile to iron my linens.
    4. I forgot about getting an easel, so when I landed in Denver, I went to Hobby Lobby. Sylwia met me that night, took the easel and assembled it for me.
    5. She put my welcome bags together and delivered them, once I was able to give her everything.
    6. She kept me focused! Easy to feel stressed and in over your head as a bride, much easier when you are taking your CPA exams to boot. This focus is invaluable.
    On the day of, there are always going to be hiccups, and Sylwia took the time before hand to know me and on the day, it was perfect. Everything that went wrong, Sylwia had a solution or understood what mattered most to me. Nothing major went wrong, just tiny things like breakfast made me feel sick, and people didn’t gather for pictures (but yes, it was 30 something degrees), and Sylwia understood what was most important to me.
    She also recommended her husband, Jeff D’Amico to be my DJ. He is a professional DJ, and I also had my cousin, a music major and teacher, recommend me a DJ. She recommended the same. At the end of the day, he was awesome, and my husband and I couldn’t be happier. Sylwia and Jeff work like one amazing team to make your dreams come true.
    I truly can’t recommend Sylwia more!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Tanner

Tanner Lutz · Married on 09/22/2018

Most amazing planner ever

It was easy to decide after speaking with Sylwia, that she was the planner for us. From the first time speaking with her she fully understood what we were looking for and how we wanted our special day to be. At the sight of any possible issues, or any that she thought may come up, she had full control and was way ahead of it. When it came to the big day EVERYTHING was flawless. Sylwia made our day nothing less than magical.

More impressive than her many years of experience was her emotional investment to in making out day special.

If we were to do it over again we would hire Sylwia and her team 1,000 times over. It was truly the most perfect day and we owe a HUGE thanks to our new friend Sylwia.

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Lacey

Lacey Hearn · Married on 09/15/2018

Very detailed, organized, and fun!

Sylwia was great! We used her as a month-of/weekend coordinator, and we had a TON of moving parts because our wedding was at the top of the gondola. She nailed every detail and we had a blast working with her and getting to know her. From start to finish, we felt taken care-of. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sophie · Married on 09/07/2018

The Best Wedding Planner In Vail

Sylwia truly goes above and beyond to make sure that you have an Amazing Wedding!! She was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process and made the day of so smooth. She took care of things I didn't even think about so I was able to enjoy my Wedding Day! I don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Joe Keum · Married on 08/05/2018

Great to work with!

We are wedding photographers for more than 15 years. We love to work with Sylwia and had wonderful Vail weddings this summer. She is very well organized and fun to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events's reply:

Dear Katie,
    Thank you so much for your kind review!
    I'm truly honored and Very Happy to be a part of your Special Celebration. I will do everything in my power to make Your Wedding Day a wonderful, joyful and unforgettable experience.
    Warm Regards,
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2018

We had an amazing experience with Sylwia!

Sylwia was absolutely wonderful to work with. We hired her as a partial wedding planner; she took over the wedding plans closer to our wedding date. We are a couple from out-of-state she was able to help point us in the direction of several vendors during the planning process. She met with us a few months before our wedding and had a detailed event timeline, with notes that neither my husband nor I had thought of to mention (like what drink we wanted waiting for us at our table). On our wedding day, Sylwia went above and beyond her duties as a planner. She helped us get all of our decorations and personal details to our venue AND brought it back for us at the end of the evening and allowed us to pick it up the next day. She and her assistant did an excellent job of setting our tables and decor; it looked exactly like the photos we shared with her. Sylwia thought of all the small things throughout the day and made it her mission to be sure that my husband and I were stress-free. We really cannot say enough good things about her. However, the last thing I will add is that her husband (Jeff D'Amico) is a DJ and the pair of them are amazing. We highly recommend hiring both!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 5
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 6
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 7
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 8

Marta Klingbail · Married on 09/22/2017

If you are looking for a headache free, fun and enjoyable wedding planning process - Glitter & Bliss is the way to go!

My husband and I were so grateful to have the opportunity to work with Glitter & Bliss Weddings and Events. Sylwia was extremely professional and provided exceptional service. She was there to support us through the entire process. Most importantly, she was always available and it was easy to schedule our meetings where we would sit down and cover all the details. When the wedding day came, everything was perfect! Sylwia was there to help with all the final details and she made sure everyone is having a wonderful time! Thank you for everything you did to make our day so special! I wish we could repeat it! If you are looking for a headache free, fun and enjoyable wedding planning - Glitter & Bliss is the way to go!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Daniela Correia · Married on 04/12/2008

Excellent Wedding Planner

Words cannot express my gratitute to Sylwia. My wedding was Out of the Magazine - more beautiful that I could ever have dreamt for. It was a Perfect wedding because of her. I came to her with a simple idea and she worked her Magic and brought everything to life.
    Sylwia is a Top - Notch planner and I was incredibly lucky to her by my side. She made us feel that everything under 100% control and everything run very smoothly. Not only that Sylwia is professional and is No 1 planner in the valley but she puts her whole heart into all she does and does it so warmly as if it was her own wedding. She was very attentive, resourceful and organized throughout the whole process.
    We are forever grateful for the work, commitment, passion and enthusiasm that Sylwia demonstrated for our fairytale wedding and the best day my husband and I had.
    Our guests are still talking that was the best wedding they have been to.
    Thanks once again Sylwia for your expertise. You ensured that our wedding was a huge success, you went above and beyond all the expectation a bride a groom would have.

Sent on 11/05/2018