Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events Reviews

Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 4
Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 5
  • Krystal

Krystal Baumgartner · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Super attentive wedding planner!

Sylwia was an incredible wedding planner! She worked with us from the very beginning in trying to find vendors, all the way to making sure every single detail for the wedding was attended to. She was always available to communicate and very prompt in answering questions. The day of the wedding we did not have to worry or think about a thing, because Sylwia took complete charge in order for us to fully enjoy our amazing day!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie Witt · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Can't wait to work with Sylwia!

When I met with Sylwia for the first time, I immediately had a comforting feeling. She is extremely professional, pleasant and knowledgeable. I know my wedding day is going to be in great hands!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events's reply:

Dear Katie,
    Thank you so much for your kind review!
    I'm truly honored and Very Happy to be a part of your Special Celebration. I will do everything in my power to make Your Wedding Day a wonderful, joyful and unforgettable experience.
    Warm Regards,
    Sylwia D'Amico
  • Ashley

Ashley Reinert · Married on 09/15/2019

Highly qualified, exceptional, incomparable planner

Sylwia exceeded our expectations before, during and after the wedding. As someone who’s a control freak and planner, Sylwia made the wedding day stress free and delivered every detail and aspect I imagined for the ceremony and reception. Not only did every little detail run perfectly, she was ready for any challenge and unexpected turn throughout the night (even had a sowing kit when one of the grooms men’s pants ripped!) Furthermore, my cake had to be picked up two days before the bid day and Sylwia came to our house before the festivities to pick up the cake and helped set up the cake at the venue.
    Her professionalism, kindness, positive spirit and experience is incomparable. She’s an absolute joy to work with a truly cares about her clients, their family, friends and overall vision for their big day.
    Thank you for assisting in the most perfect wedding day for Micah and me. It’s a day we will never forget and will never be able to thank you!
    Ashley

Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 6
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 7
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 8
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 9
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Kelsey Smith · Married on 09/14/2019

The best coordinator you could ever have!

Sylwia was INCREDIBLE! We are forever thankful to her for making our wedding everything we wanted it to be. She was so responsive, helped us stay on track with the things we needed to plan, and offered the greatest suggestions to make our day fun for us and also for our guests. We planned our Colorado wedding from out of state, and her knowledge of the industry was invaluable to us. She was an incredible asset to have on our wedding team! We had peace of mind knowing that our vision was in the right hands, and on the day of the wedding I never had to worry about a thing as she had it all handled. If you are looking for a planner or coordinator, look no further! Thank you, Sylwia, for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Julie

Julie Morrison · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Sylwia is an amazing coordinator and she is a wonderful person to work with. She is kind and thoughtful, and she & her team ensured all details of our wedding were taken care of. We would highly recommend her & her team - they are very good at what they do and are such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Bobbi

Bobbi Babitz · Married on 08/01/2019

Sylwia is the secret to a flawless and worryfree wedding!

My husband and I can't thank Sylwia enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect! She is amazing and I recommend her without ny reservatio. I had made most of our key decisions by the time we came to her, however needed a lot of help and heavy lifting in bringing a 3-day event all together. Sylwia worked with me for the several months leading up wedding to finalize timelines, confirm vendors, run rehearsal, and of course executing everything perfectly on the day of the event. We could not be happier with the job she did in helping us create a timeline that we felt good about, and seeing how she turned our vision into a reality to make our ceremony and rehearsal pure perfection! She was attentive and easy to work with. She listened to what we were envisioning, and really made sure that our wedding day was beautiful and perfect! She made sure that anything we could have needed that night was taken care of before we even realized we needed something. She was super organized, detail oriented and calm - we were not worried about a single thing the whole day and night. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Holden · Married on 06/16/2019

Just what you need - hire her!

Sylwia is brilliant - we cannot recommend her highly enough and I can honestly say I do not know what we would have done without her. Extremely professional and well organised, she didn't drop a single ball and everything went perfectly thanks to her. It also helps that she is the nicest person who is fun and relaxed to be around (makes a huge difference on the big day). Honestly cannot recommend her highly enough - hire her!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Day

I couldn't have done it without Sylwia and her team! She gave me a lot of guidance along the way and was there to make my day perfect in every way!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Gracie

Gracie Marie Soechting · Married on 01/11/2019

You need Sylwia!

Glitter and Bliss wedding planner, Sylwia D’Amico is amazing. My husband and I decided to do a destination wedding to find a winter wonderland. Understanding that I was in the midst of CPA exams and that a destination wedding would be taxing, I decided I needed a wedding planner. My
    gift to me and Sylwia was extraordinary. She really understood my vision of a winter wedding wonderland and helped with the missing touches to connect the whole vision with wonderful execution on the day.
    Here a just a handful of the many, many examples I can give of her aiding me to create my dream wedding:
    1. I’m not a fan of basic white, so she gave me the idea of sheer overlays for the tables. They worked beautifully.
    2. When I wanted white rose petals for my send off, she worked with my venue to make this possible.
    3. When the dry cleaners wanted to charge me an astronomical amount to press my linens (overlays and napkins), Sylwia worked with the venue to get the overlays pressed, and went the extra mile to iron my linens.
    4. I forgot about getting an easel, so when I landed in Denver, I went to Hobby Lobby. Sylwia met me that night, took the easel and assembled it for me.
    5. She put my welcome bags together and delivered them, once I was able to give her everything.
    6. She kept me focused! Easy to feel stressed and in over your head as a bride, much easier when you are taking your CPA exams to boot. This focus is invaluable.
    On the day of, there are always going to be hiccups, and Sylwia took the time before hand to know me and on the day, it was perfect. Everything that went wrong, Sylwia had a solution or understood what mattered most to me. Nothing major went wrong, just tiny things like breakfast made me feel sick, and people didn’t gather for pictures (but yes, it was 30 something degrees), and Sylwia understood what was most important to me.
    She also recommended her husband, Jeff D’Amico to be my DJ. He is a professional DJ, and I also had my cousin, a music major and teacher, recommend me a DJ. She recommended the same. At the end of the day, he was awesome, and my husband and I couldn’t be happier. Sylwia and Jeff work like one amazing team to make your dreams come true.
    I truly can’t recommend Sylwia more!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Kendal · Married on 10/05/2018

Just perfect

Sylwia is marvelous. She was a huge help setting up and making sure everything and everyone was where they were supposed to be. She was always calm and smiling which made me feel at ease. We were so lucky to have her there!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Tanner

Tanner Lutz · Married on 09/22/2018

Most amazing planner ever

It was easy to decide after speaking with Sylwia, that she was the planner for us. From the first time speaking with her she fully understood what we were looking for and how we wanted our special day to be. At the sight of any possible issues, or any that she thought may come up, she had full control and was way ahead of it. When it came to the big day EVERYTHING was flawless. Sylwia made our day nothing less than magical.

More impressive than her many years of experience was her emotional investment to in making out day special.

If we were to do it over again we would hire Sylwia and her team 1,000 times over. It was truly the most perfect day and we owe a HUGE thanks to our new friend Sylwia.

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Lacey

Lacey Hearn · Married on 09/15/2018

Very detailed, organized, and fun!

Sylwia was great! We used her as a month-of/weekend coordinator, and we had a TON of moving parts because our wedding was at the top of the gondola. She nailed every detail and we had a blast working with her and getting to know her. From start to finish, we felt taken care-of. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sophie · Married on 09/07/2018

The Best Wedding Planner In Vail

Sylwia truly goes above and beyond to make sure that you have an Amazing Wedding!! She was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process and made the day of so smooth. She took care of things I didn't even think about so I was able to enjoy my Wedding Day! I don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Joe Keum · Married on 08/05/2018

Great to work with!

We are wedding photographers for more than 15 years. We love to work with Sylwia and had wonderful Vail weddings this summer. She is very well organized and fun to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events's reply:

Dear Katie,
    Thank you so much for your kind review!
    Warm Regards,
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2018

We had an amazing experience with Sylwia!

Sylwia was absolutely wonderful to work with. We hired her as a partial wedding planner; she took over the wedding plans closer to our wedding date. We are a couple from out-of-state she was able to help point us in the direction of several vendors during the planning process. She met with us a few months before our wedding and had a detailed event timeline, with notes that neither my husband nor I had thought of to mention (like what drink we wanted waiting for us at our table). On our wedding day, Sylwia went above and beyond her duties as a planner. She helped us get all of our decorations and personal details to our venue AND brought it back for us at the end of the evening and allowed us to pick it up the next day. She and her assistant did an excellent job of setting our tables and decor; it looked exactly like the photos we shared with her. Sylwia thought of all the small things throughout the day and made it her mission to be sure that my husband and I were stress-free. We really cannot say enough good things about her. However, the last thing I will add is that her husband (Jeff D'Amico) is a DJ and the pair of them are amazing. We highly recommend hiring both!

Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 10
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 11
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 12
    Glitter & Bliss Weddings And Events 13
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Velvet Hammer - Such a sweetie, but gets the job done!

Sylwia was recommended to me by another wedding coordinator and I was not disappointed!
    Sylwia was attentive and responsive throughout the process. She was supportive and nudging at the right times. She was familiar with our venue and other vendors and gave really helpful guidance to what I needed to request from the venue for my vision to be executed perfectly. Then Sylwia made sure that the directions were followed perfectly while bringing me food and drinks all night so I could focus on John and our wedding and not my stomach - Thank you!

Sylwia is so easy to work with and was accommodating to last-minute changes or my forgetfulness in completing tasks… sorry!
    Her sweet personality made me feel like a dear friend was my planner; it is clear she cares deeply about her job and her clients.
    John and I are so grateful that we had such an amazing wedding weekend and it’s in big part to Sylwia’s help! Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Juan

Juan Carlos Rojas · Married on 11/06/2017

Glitter and Bliss delivered all we wanted and more!

We absolutely loved working with Sylwia! Her warm and caring personality makes you feel immediately at ease with the whole process. She was professional, organized, resourceful and very responsive to our needs. Sylwia helped us establish a wedding day timeline and was always there making sure whatever we needed was taken care of and done correctly. She listened to what we were envisioning, and really made sure that our wedding day was beautiful and perfect! Our wedding was a dream come true! We wouldn’t have been able to do it without her.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Marta Klingbail · Married on 09/22/2017

If you are looking for a headache free, fun and enjoyable wedding planning process - Glitter & Bliss is the way to go!

My husband and I were so grateful to have the opportunity to work with Glitter & Bliss Weddings and Events. Sylwia was extremely professional and provided exceptional service. She was there to support us through the entire process. Most importantly, she was always available and it was easy to schedule our meetings where we would sit down and cover all the details. When the wedding day came, everything was perfect! Sylwia was there to help with all the final details and she made sure everyone is having a wonderful time! Thank you for everything you did to make our day so special! I wish we could repeat it! If you are looking for a headache free, fun and enjoyable wedding planning - Glitter & Bliss is the way to go!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Daniela Correia · Married on 04/12/2008

Excellent Wedding Planner

Words cannot express my gratitute to Sylwia. My wedding was Out of the Magazine - more beautiful that I could ever have dreamt for. It was a Perfect wedding because of her. I came to her with a simple idea and she worked her Magic and brought everything to life.
    Sylwia is a Top - Notch planner and I was incredibly lucky to her by my side. She made us feel that everything under 100% control and everything run very smoothly. Not only that Sylwia is professional and is No 1 planner in the valley but she puts her whole heart into all she does and does it so warmly as if it was her own wedding. She was very attentive, resourceful and organized throughout the whole process.
    We are forever grateful for the work, commitment, passion and enthusiasm that Sylwia demonstrated for our fairytale wedding and the best day my husband and I had.
    Our guests are still talking that was the best wedding they have been to.
    Thanks once again Sylwia for your expertise. You ensured that our wedding was a huge success, you went above and beyond all the expectation a bride a groom would have.

Sent on 11/05/2018