GLDN Events Reviews

GLDN Events 6
GLDN Events 7

Robin Soblick · Married on 06/04/2019

Wedding Planner

Meredith is a true professional who takes charge of every aspect to ensure your wedding will be perfect! I can’t wait to book her again for my son’s wedding!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding of our dreams

Meredith and her team were fantastic, from beginning to end. She executed our vision, while giving us realistic insight and excellent advice. We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Judith Seale · Married on 06/01/2019

Mother of the Bride

Where do I begin ... from day one my daughter and fiancé were beyond pleased with the entire team’s expertise, attentiveness and suggestions!! As the Mother of the Bride, I deeply appreciated all that plus knowing that every minute detail was thought about. There’s so many things to consider, having a wedding planner is smart, especially for me, because my daughter and now husband live in London. Could NOT have been more pleased with every aspect of the wedding: venue, flowers, food, band, hotels, transportation, Gospel choir, champagne girls, photo “booth” (flower wall). I am missing things ... I could relax and I totally enjoyed every single minute of my daughter’s wedding!! It was perfect!! Beyond perfect!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Laura Markey · Married on 10/06/2018

Organized and responsive

They were totally happy to make my day into exactly what I’d always dreamed of. Thank you for making my day so special!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Eliza

Eliza Shkolnik · Married on 08/12/2018

Truly a GLDN (destination) Event

Meredith and her team truly created a GLDN event for our wedding day. From arranging and flying down the most talented florist from the US to our destination in Grand Cayman, to making sure every single detail was perfect on the-day-of each one of our 3 day events for our wedding weekend. We couldn't' have asked for a better team to have made our dream day come to life. I can't wait to use her again for our baby shower!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    GLDN Events 13
    GLDN Events 14

Lizzy · Married on 07/30/2018

A++++ service

GLDN events creates unique events and makes sure a good time is had by all!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Julia · Married on 05/05/2018

I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Meredith and the entire team at GLDN Events. Working with them was the single best investment we made throughout the entire wedding. Not only was Meredith on top of everything, creative, communicative and straight forward but her handle on the logistics the weekend of the event was perfect. My mom said she wanted to feel like a guest at her own wedding and she absolutely did and as a bride I felt at ease and more importantly, HAPPY, the whole day. Our wedding was also stunning and that is all thanks to the team. Meredith found the best vendors but also has the best eye. Overall I couldn't have imagined working with a more competent, professional, creative and lovely team. I have already recommended them to a number of friends and family and I will continue to!

Suzanne · Married on 05/05/2018

Meredith Falk is an outstanding professional and is supremely knowledgeable about every detail of wedding planning. She is a joy to work with, has great ideas, and is a fantastic listener. We were absolutely thrilled and satisfied with her work and service. I would recommend her unequivocally. If you want a seasoned professional, you cannot go wrong with Meredith and GLDN Events at the helm.

Josephine · Married on 09/02/2017

Loved working with Meredith! She was knowledgable, flexible and responsible. She stuck around until the end of the party at 4 am making sure everything was going OK. She has great vendor relationships.

Dustin · Married on 06/21/2017

We hired GLDN Events for a corporate launch. I've used many a event company in the past and I can say, without hesitation, that the creativity, thoughtfulness and flexibility surpassed some of the largest agencies I've worked with.

Sent on 07/27/2017

devorah · Married on 04/02/2017

Dear Meredith:
    I am filled with such joy today. Risa and Matt's wedding was everything we envisioned and then some! Your expertise and creativity were spot on throughout the planning stages.

I truly believe yesterday, my daughter's wedding day, was without any stress. You made it possible for me to sit back and enjoy all the day of preparations without any anxiety or tension. All six bridesmaids, as well as the three junior bridesmaid were in awe of how easy the morning progressed while we preened and readied ourselves for Risa and Matthew's Marriage At Sunset.

Thank you from my heart of hearts for all your hard work and thoughtfulness.I will certainly refer all my friends who have a special event In their family's future to you

Many thanks,

Devorah Fong-Rifkind

Sent on 04/05/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/02/2017

Meredith is amazing and a complete professional. She thinks of absolutely everything and has wonderful ideas. She has such a huge help through out the planning process. And we would not have made it through the big day without her.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2016

Using GLDN was the best decision I made while planning my wedding. it made the entire process smooth and helped my vision come alive without a hitch! I will continue to use their services for future parties.

Sent on 04/04/2017

sherrie · Married on 10/15/2016

I did not know what type of event I wanted and the theme or any of the specifics, using GLDN helped me understand what I wanted and then have it come to life. I will use GLDN for all future parties and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2017

megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Help me to have the wedding of my dreams. They are so creative and made my visions come alive on a budget.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Jessica · event on 05/05/2016

I am so happy and grateful having had GLDN events by my side for my first photography fine art exhibition in NYC.

This event was very important to me as it was my inaugural evening into the NYC's Art scene.

Meredith helped me finding the perfect venue, and stayed positive and active until I found the perfect place.

She understood so well my needs that I agreed on the 2nd place we saw together, knowing I myself looked at more than 20 venues before asking GLDN events' help.

Not only was she and her team responsive to my needs, but they brought added values by raising ideas and found solutions to all I have asked and needed.

On the day of the event, GLDN events was present and active, I did not have to worry about a thing, I knew all would be taken care of, I knew I could enjoy my guests and the evening.

The evening was a success and I thank GLDN event for it. It was a pleasure working with them, great professionals and always a smile on their face. Anything is made possible.

I recommend their work and will happily work with them again. (for professional or personal event)

Jessica de Vreeze.

picture of the event can be found on my website www.jessdv.com under Portrait d Atmosphère.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Elyse · event on 03/20/2016

GLDN events just planned my bridal shower at the Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC, and it couldn't have been a more spectacular day!!! Not only was the decor absolutely beautiful, but Meredith was a pleasure to work with and extremely knowledgable and professional. She was very organized and executed exactly what my vision was for my special day! She was on top of every little detail, and made sure the day ran smoothly from start to finish. She kept everyone on a strict timeline and made sure the service was seamless the entire party. I continue to receive compliments from all of my guests. I definitely recommend using GLDN for any type of event!!!

Lwb · Married on 03/20/2016

After connecting with GLDN Events, headed by Meredith Falk, I won't make another party or event without her. Meredith assisted me in creating a very special day for a very special bride. From our first contract I felt secure in her ability to make this event all I hoped for, and honestly, without wanting to sound cliche, Meredith did that and more for this special day. No drama, no ego. Extrodinary advice, professional demeanor, faultless coordination and pin point attention to detail. and she's very creative. I can only imagine her contact list. She knows exactly who to call or where to go for whatever it was that I asked for. If she had a better idea, she tactfully introduced me to it and every time she was spot on. Wow! The day of my event she and her team were on site, organized and professional. I'm not doing another event without GLDN.

Monica · event on 03/06/2016

From the very moment I began working with Meredith of GLDN, my mind was at ease. Meredith is talented, resourceful, creative, engaged, and meticulous and these are just a few words which begin to describe my experience of working with her. Meredith is an active listener who genuinely cares about delivering an experience that exceeds your expectations. The execution was flawless, while honoring the agreed upon budget.

The Baby Shower produced etched the most sweetest of memories for all of the guests and most importantly, the Mother to Be.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Dean · event on 03/01/2016

We didnt have to worry about one thing. Gldn events not only did what we wanted, they took our vision to a whole new level by implementing things we couldn't know existed. Example.. This was a party for a 50 year old, so they found candy that was brought into market exactly 50 years ago! Who would have thought?
    My guests were flawed at every detail. The servers...Wow, top rate. The Chef has his own reality show, and the Pianist was a Grammy winning artist. You may think these little gems took us over the budget, but no, they made it work, and our guests went away talking about our party for months. We really found the greatest event planner by finding Gldn. We couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Bert · event on 01/03/2016

GLDN events once again brought their special talents and enthusiasm to our holiday party making it a huge success and lots of fun.

Words are not enough to express our appreciation for all of the time and personal effort Meredith and the team put into our event at the Armory. Their attention to detail is what makes them a totally professional team that is focused at all times on achieving a successful outcome for the events they plan and execute.

GLDN's whole team exhibited the same dedication, creativity, and focus that made our event, from beginning to end, a success. We cannot thank them or recommend them enough.

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

I am not sure what else there is to be said about Meredith, founder and CEO of GLDN, except she truly lives up to the name- GLDN!
    I loved Meredith because she made me EXCITED to plan my wedding, instead of feeling lost, overwhelmed and exhausted. Meredith helped me plan everything: my bachelorette, my shower, the rehearsal dinner as well as the ceremony and reception. They designed my save the dates and created the most amazing custom invitations. GLDN takes the time to get to know each of you and understand the vision of what you want and then have the wonderful ability to create it, without any added anxiety or discussion.
    For my fiancee, GLDN was the perfect fit because she understands the business aspect of the wedding industry. He always knew that GLDN was looking out for our best interests and negotiating the best possible contracts for us. Meredith pushed vendors to be their absolute best for the best price anywhere, and GLDN is completely transparent with you about every invoice and every dollar spent.
    I cannot thank GLDN enough for curating the most amazing weekend in Bermuda for all of our friends and family. Everything was stunning... from the drum beating Gombey Dancers to the thousands of dripping candles to the personalized swizzle sticks with my ring design. I was the most relaxed bride because Meredith and her team were there.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Shiri · event on 07/19/2015

Meredith planned every detail of my daughter's first birthday party. I simply do not know what I would have done without her. Given that this is my first child and I am not from the US I had no clue what is done for an American style first birthday. I wanted my daughter to have the over the top first birthday party and that is exactly what Meredith & the GLDN events team delivered. ON budget, on time and with so much ease for me I simply showed up as a guest. If you want a fun, tasteful party you have found your planner. I am already planning birthday number 2...

Scott · event on 06/17/2015

Hands down, this was one of the best party planning experiences I have ever had! The GLDN Team were incredible from start to finish and helped us save thousands of dollars compared to previous years we hosted this fundraiser. They were extremely responsive and delivered creative solutions to our laundry list of requests and financial constraints. Highly recommend GLDN for any fundraiser or event in New York!

Andrea · event on 06/17/2015

Meredith and Ashley were amazing at helping us plan our annual fundraiser. They took care of every detail during the planning stage and the night of the event. We were so happy with their work and are using them again for our fundraiser this year. Meredith and Ashley are reliable, have great communication with their client, and doing a great job from conceptualizing an event to execution. We would definitely recommend them for any event! They are very creative, organized and dedicated!