60 Reviews for Glam Me Up Down The Aisle / Hair & Makeup Artist's

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Had a wonderful experience with Gina doing my wedding trial for hair and makeup! She is a pleasure to work with and very bubbly. She made the experience very exciting and fun for me! Thank you Gina!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you so much Gina for all that you did for our wedding! My bridesmaid and I loved everything from our hair to our makeup. I am so glad you were part of this special day.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gina was incredible. She was at my house at 5:15 in the morning and worked her way through the list of bridesmaids. She did such an amazing job. We all looked flawless and the make up lasted all night!! I highly recommend Gina and will use her for any future events that I need my make up done for :)

Photo for Glam Me Up Down The Aisle / Hair & Makeup Artist's Review
Photo for Glam Me Up Down The Aisle / Hair & Makeup Artist's Review - MOH, myself, and my mom all had their make up done.
Profile Picture Heather, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina was absolutely amazing for my wedding day!! She and Mary arrived on-time and everyones hair and makeup was done on schedule. We looked and felt like models! Everyone's hair and makeup was so stunning. We got compliments all night about how gorgeous everyone looked. I felt like I looked the best I've ever looked for my wedding day and I'm so thankful for Glam Me Up Down The Aisle!!!!

Profile Picture shaylyn, 1/20/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I worked with Gina for my wedding on New Years Eve, and she and her girls were wonderful!! They did hair and makeup for my bridal party of 8, the mother of the bride and myself. We all looked amazing! I can't wait to see my pictures! She is super patient (I did TWO make-up trials) and talented. I would 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gina and her team were amazing!! My hair and makeup was beautiful...I didn't want to take it off! My makeup lasted all day long and if I didn't take if off that night I think I could have gone another day with a full face of perfect makeup! My bridesmaids and mom loved their makeup and hairstyles as well. Gina is so nice and I would highly recommend using her for your big day!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 8/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Glamour Me Up Down The Aisle is the best! I would highly recommend Gina and her team for your wedding hair and makeup needs. Kimberly and Roseanne did my wedding and Gina did my trial. They were all great! Kimberly was super punctual with a 6:30am start time, and she was really accommodating with makeup for myself and the bridesmaids. She really knew how to make each girl individual but look uniform as a group. Roseanne's hair styling was just fabulous! I changed my hairstyle last minute and she was totally accommodating. Everyone's hair was so SOFT and beautiful. It was a SUPER windy day but everyone still looks amazing in the pictures. Gina is amazing with communication and managing schedules, etc. From start to finish I LOVED working with her! With so many hair and makeup options on Long Island it can get really overwhelming. Trust me you will not be disappointed with the value and quality of service from Glamour Me Up Down The Aisle. Book them and you will be one happy bride!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

I found Gina on The Knot and scheduled a trial for my June wedding. She was flexible, I'm from out of state, and was very professional. I booked her the same day as the trial! I don't typically wear make-up or do anything other than straighten my hair, and she was able to do that. My make-up and hair were perfect and exactly what I wanted. On top of that, I scheduled her for my hair and make-up for my shower. I received so many compliments! I can't wait for her to do my hair and make-up for my wedding in a few weeks. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Gina was amazing and everything I could have asked for as a bride. She came to my house early on my wedding day, ready to go. My hair and makeup were flawless and remained so for the entire day and night of my wedding. My mother, sister and friends looked beautiful and everyone was so happy with their styles. The best thing you can do as a bride is book Gina as your stylist- guaranteed she will deliver both beautiful hair and makeup in the comfort of your home!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Gina on the wedding website. Gina and her team did an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself as a bride, my 3 mothers, 2 and aunts a flower girl. Everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful, we got so many compliments. I told Gina that I want to be a princess on my wedding and she did exactly what I wanted. Gina came to my house extra early and took her time to make sure everyone look perfect. I'm so happy that I found Gina. I'm highly recommended Glam me Up Down the Aisle to everyone for their special day!

Profile Picture Sophia , 1/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gina did an excellent job with our hair and makeup. I was worried about my hair staying in place and my makeup looking good since we were having in done so many hours before the wedding. She reassured me that everything would still look perfect and she was right! Even by the end of the day my hair and make up were still perfect. She was so easy to work with! I highly recommend using her. I got so many compliments.

Profile Picture User4367975, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Gina for wedding hair and makeup. She did an amazing job with both the trial and the wedding. She wanted to make sure I was happy with everything and at the trial perfected everything so that I would be happy on my wedding day. Months later, the wedding day came around and Gina remembered everything I wanted and liked. She was very professional and fit right in to conversation with myself and my bridal party while getting ready. All of my emails leading up to the day of the wedding were answered quickly and it was easy to contact her with any questions or changes. The bridal party's hair and makeup also came out great. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for great hair and makeup and would love to use her for another occasion in the future.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina does great work!! She is prompt, easy to work with, and flexible. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina from Glamour Me up down the aisle is amazing! She arrived at my house early 3:45am ready to go. She is professional and makes you feel comfortable. I was so impressed with my makeup trial with her that I booked her on the spot with no hesitations! She was very easy to get in touch with and was very organized with coming up with a schedule to make the morning of the wedding go as smooth as possible! I typically don’t wear a lot of makeup and she did such an amazing job with giving me a beautiful natural look that wasn’t too over the top. Gina is very experienced and her prices were extremely reasonable! We all looked beautiful and the makeup lasted all day and trust me we started very early! She had me, my mom and four girls done by 8:30am when the photographer got there! Through smiles, laughs and some tears our makeup stayed perfect! Everyone complimented how amazing our makeup was! I highly recommend Gina from Glamour Me Up Down the Aisle to any bride because she truly makes you feel beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was referred to Gina (the owner) by a friend who had used her for her wedding. To be honest, at first I was a bit apprehensive after looking at the trials on her website, as most of them were some what understated, and I was looking for a very dramatic look. I am happy to report I had no reason to be nervous at all!
I went to Gina's house/studio for my trial, and she spent at least 90 minutes on my makeup, going over styles, and making sure it was exactly what I wanted.
On my wedding day she was receptive to what I asked, and rolled with the punches when I changed up my look completely from the trial. Also, she contacted me a few days before the wedding to make sure the payment was done before the day of the wedding or if the day of, that she'd take the money from one person). This was so thoughtful, as it prevented me from having to worry about payment the day of the wedding, which was great!
Gina is very experienced, approachable, and great to work with. Since meeting her for my trial I have recommended her highly to all my engaged friends. She is absolutely worth her (lower than expected) price, and I know you'll be thrilled with her work!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina was GREAT! I had contacted a bunch of other hair and makeup people and they were unable to help me as I did not have enough people needing hair and/or makeup. I had no issues with that when it came to Gina. She was sweet, professional and had no issues traveling to my house the morning of (and that morning of started at 315am!). Everyone loved how my hair and makeup came out! I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing their hair and makeup done!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina and her crew did an amazing job! The power went out in the hotel I was staying in and we had to be relocated to another hotel. I called Gina and she rerouted herself and her two assistants to the new hotel. They got all of my wedding party and family done within the reduced time frame. It was a crazy and hectic morning and Gina was completely calm and reassured me everyone would get done- and they did! Despite the change of location, Gina still arrived early and was set up and ready to go ahead of schedule. I got so many compliments on my hair and especially my makeup. I would highly recommend Gina to anyone who was looking for professional service at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture User4460519, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina was absolutely amazing! My hair and makeup lasted not only for the wedding but for the rest of the night as well! It was such a pleasure to work with her! I would most definitely call Gina if I ever need hair and makeup done again for an event!

Profile Picture Katey, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina was so professional and calm which is exactly what I needed on my wedding day in such a chaotic setting. She was patient with me after 3 hair trials and her work was beautifully done. She wanted everything to be perfect for me and my girls. She handled my large bridal party with ease. I would recommend her for any occasion and I cannot wait to use her in the future.

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved what she did with my hair and makeup! She did an amazing job! Everyone complimented me and it all stayed the whole day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina was absolutely wonderful. She was punctual and had us ready on time. She is very easy and calm which was great. My makeup and hair came out amazing and lasted from 7 am until I went to bed at night! She uses great products.

Profile Picture Maureen, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was super nice, prompt and excellent service!

Profile Picture User4340686, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina and her team were absolutely amazing! I have to say that she was the most responsive and professional vendor that I worked with for our August Wedding.

From the very beginning Gina was in tune with what I wanted and my vision for my fairly large bridal party. She was prompt in responding to my many emails and her team did my engagement shoot hair/makeup as well as the day of. I asked her for quite an intricate hair design at the trial and she put it together flawlessly. She is a real artist. It looked wonderful in pictures and I can't tell you how many compliments I received on the hair. My girls loved their hair as well!

I searched long and hard for the perfect hair/makeup artist and I certainly found her! I couldn't have been happier with the service provided by Glamour Me Up Down the Aisle. They were reasonably priced and came to our hotel very early in the morning on the day of the wedding for a small fee (so convenient for a day time wedding!).

I highly highly recommend this vendor for any event. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Gina was great to work with! The day of my wedding her and an assistant did the hair and makeup for myself, my mom and 6 bridesmaids. Everything turned out beautifully! I couldn't have been happier with the results.

Profile Picture Nikki, 8/9/14, 3 Reviews