Given Event Reviews

11 | Dallas, TX

11 Reviews for Given Event

Carol Smith · Married on 01/03/2021

Leah was amazing!

Leah was simply amazing! We greatly appreciate all you did for Courtney. You were so calm during the uncertainty of the weather, and so caring to her. As the family planner, it took me a minute to realize that I didn’t need to worry about any of the details. You did it all for us - from making sure the vendors arrived and had everything they need, to the last minute change from an outdoor wedding to indoors when the rain started again, to packing up the cake top and everything in between! Thanks for allowing me to relax and enjoy the wedding and reception! I feel like there aren’t enough superlatives to truly express how you served us that day. If a bride is looking a wedding coordinator, I highly recommend Given Event Co!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Smith · Married on 01/03/2021

Rainy Day Wedding

Leah was absolutely amazing with coordinating our wedding day! We were planning on an outdoor ceremony however, it was raining ALL day. Leah kept calm and collected and had many different ideas for creating our dream ceremony inside. It ended up being beautiful and perfect. She was amazing throughout the whole day.

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Katie

Katie Verbano · Married on 12/05/2020

Absolute gems.

The girls at Given Event Co. are hands down the best thing that happened to my wedding. Both Leah and Megan are so professional, kind and calm. Both my mom and mother-in-law were so impressed by how smoothly by rehearsal dinner and wedding were ran. I will forever recommend this company to all brides! Hire this company! You will NOT REGRET IT!

Thank you ladies for making my wedding the best night of both my husbands and I’s life.

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Johnson · Married on 02/16/2020

Leah is the reason my wedding day was PERFECT!

Leah was an amazing month-of-coordinator!!! She is extremely kind, organized, timely and very knowledgeable about the wedding planning industry. She helped us get organized leading up to the wedding and made sure we thought through every detail. She absolutely respected our wishes for how we wanted the day to go and the wedding was absolutely perfect!! She decorated the venue exactly how I wanted and followed the timeline perfectly without making any part of the evening feel rushed. I highly recommend Leah! She made all the difference in the world for me to be able to enjoy my wedding day.

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Dillon · Married on 10/25/2019

Genuinely, one of the best decisions ever!!

Hiring Leah was honestly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From the first to our last interaction, she was professional, responsive, organized and genuinely cared about getting to know us/making sure that our day exactly what we hoped for. After initially reaching out to Leah, she responded back within 2 hours to schedule some time for an "intake". During our first call she spent time thoughtfully getting to know me, my husband and I as a couple, current status of the wedding and what was most important to us (all of which she made happen). Leading up to the big day and on the big day, Leah was incredible and handling every situation with grace and perfection! She made sure everyone was organized, removed me from any stressful situations, kept us to our timeline (only gently stepping in when needed), and made sure everything that was important to us happened. I didn't notice this during the wedding, but she captured so many moments (pics and videos) that she later shared with us that were so special/fun to look at the next day. Everyone from my bridesmaids to the owner of our venue was so complimentary of her and for good reason. If you're debating on whether you should get a Coordinator or if you should go with Leah - do it! I can't thank her enough for making our day extra special!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/05/2019

If you want a fun and seamless wedding planning and day of experience, you need Leah at Given Event Co.!

Leah was an absolute dream to work with! She was our wedding coordinator for our wedding before and during COVID and made everything so easy, especially during a stressful and unprecedented time such as this. She is about the details, super easy to work with, considerate, and professional. My husband and I got married on October 23rd and Leah made the day run so smoothly that we and our loved ones were able to just enjoy the day. The next day I heard nothing but wonderful things about Leah and how impressed everyone was with how the day went and what a great time they had. Trust me, you need at a minimum a day or month of coordinator so that the details of the day don't fall to you, your mom, or maid of honor, and you need Leah--can't recommend her and Given Event Co. highly enough!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Megan M · Married on 09/03/2019

Best decision!

We hired Leah to help us coordinate the day of our wedding. It was the best decision we made! Leah did a walk through with us a month for which not only helped us feel prepared but also kept us from stressing about details. She is absolutely amazing at what she does and it not only took all of the stress off of us but also our family members and wedding party. Everyone in the wedding was able to focus on just enjoying the day and not having to coordinate. Leah is perfect at what she does and I would highly recommend her and Given Event Co.!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/21/2019

Professional and Organized

I had the pleasure of working with Leah for a stylized bridal photoshoot. Everything went so smooth and effortlessly. She was easy to reach, professional, and it felt as if I was actually getting married. Her planning and organizing skills are top notch. Not only that, her personality makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. Given Event Co. is the only choice for your wedding or event planning!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Umbra

Umbra Winery At La Buena Vida Vineyards Weddings & Events · Married on 06/01/2019

Organized. Professional and Creative!

We approached Leah about a styled shoot after seeing her work on IG. We wanted a fresh eye to our venue for a styled shoot and Leah delivered! She immediately saw ways to present our outdoor space in a unique manner. She assembled some great vendors and executed an organized and timely shoot! We simply cannot wait to see the photos and would recommend Leah for any type of event planning!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Sue Watson · Married on 01/12/2019

Loved working with Given!

I have a very specific vision for my wedding and knew I needed help making it happen. Leah is the person who made that happen. She was so professional and organized, but also creative and fun to work with. I feel so lucky to have been connected with her so early on! My wedding day turned out perfect and I owe so much of that to Leah. Thank you!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/19/2018

Couldn't have done it with out her!

Leah is the absolute best and I cannot recommend her enough. She thought of so many little details I never would have considered while also tackling all the larger projects - vendor and venue coordinating, etc. Working with her was so fun and easy. We will probably hire her for more events in the future!

Sent on 05/22/2019