Gin & Sake Productions Reviews

49 | Las Vegas, NV

49 Reviews for Gin & Sake Productions

Andre · Married on 04/12/2017

Only one Word for Brandon "WOW" !!!! His photos are absolut Amazing, he found the right moments in seconds... If you get a appointment... Go with Him!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Nicolette · Married on 03/06/2017

When I was on the search for a photographer in Vegas, I came upon Gin and Sake’s website. I was immediately intrigued because the pictures were stylish, bold and strikingly beautiful. The pictures captured different moments and each of them were unique in their own way, but all shots somehow had a signature that only Brandon had. My first impression from the website was that Brandon was a professional. I even liked his “about” section that to me, said he was straight-forward, genuine and flexible. I was hooked. Although I was hesitant to contact him because I was working with a smaller budget, but I followed the advice of many discussion boards that say, “There’s no harm in asking”. Brandon was able to work with me for the time coverage, locations (multiple), budget, and on top of that gave me advice. I had my ceremony at Valley of Fire State Park, and he advised me on the best part of the site to give me the best pictures. I was told by my coordinator after the ceremony that he was the sole person who set up my wedding chairs. (Even though it was supposed to be the rental chair company!) He was even willing to shoot some pictures outside the state park to accommodate a special request (even though time didn’t permit it, we didn’t end up doing it). The bottom line was that he was more than willing and even recommended of a site to take the shots.
    Ladies and gents, if you’re looking for a photographer, go with Brandon at GIN AND SAKE. You won’t regret it.
    You’ll feel like you’re one of his most important clients, even though I’m sure he has so many. You won’t even notice him taking pictures on your special day. He took so many great shots of the state park, he’s like a bad-ass photo ninja!
    Pros:
    BEAUTIFUL pictures
    ON TIME
    Listens and understands your wish list
    Great to work with
    Flexible

Cons: - None
    I wish I booked more time with him (if that counts as a con)

Sent on 09/03/2017

Stepfanie · Married on 02/18/2017

Brandon was the perfect addition to ceremony. From day one he was prompt and helpful. I love the fact that we were able to tailor our photography package exactly to our specifications. We received our pictures merely hours after our ceremony and they were better than I could ever have expected. 5 stars aren't even enough. Thanks Brandon for everything!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Dianna · Married on 02/12/2017

Brandon was by far the best investment that my husband and I made for our wedding. From the beginning, Brandon was prompt and responsive when helping us figure out the right photography services and pricing for our wedding. Our wedding was on the smaller side, and we only requested photography for half of the day as our reception was very informal - Brandon was the only option that gave us the right combination of quality and affordability. While other top vendors will immediately ask for prices in the thousands, Brandon was able to work with us within our budget.

On the day of the wedding, I was frazzled enough with making sure I knew where people needed to be that I could hardly spare a thought for Brandon. But as it turns out, while I was distracted with not tripping on my heels, Brandon was working his magic all along. He was working solo for our wedding, and yet he seemed to manage so many different places and people at once. When we went slightly over the original time window we had asked for, he didn't complain at all - if anything, he was eager to help us get more shots until we were satisfied.

All of this in of itself would have been enough to merit five stars, but then Brandon somehow also managed to get all the pictures edited and uploaded for us in under eight hours! I could hardly believe my eyes when I settled back in the hotel after our dinner and saw his email in my inbox! Brandon's prompt return of our photos made it possible for me to share wedding moments with family overseas who couldn't make it in almost real-time. It was above and beyond anything that my husband and I could have hoped for, on top of the photos being brilliant. We had hundred of photos to sift through, helping us relive every moment of our ceremony.

Brandon - you have a real gift.

Sent on 02/15/2017

heidi · Married on 01/11/2017

If you're looking for a phenomenal, artistic photographer with a timeless, sexy vision -- look no further than Brandon of Gin & Sake. Brandon was an absolute TREAT to work with. He had so many fun ideas, but was open and responsive to some of my husband and my thoughts as well. We are just in love with the photos!! One of the best things is that all of the pictures are yours. The DAY AFTER our wedding, he sent a link to our photo gallery. You can purchase high quality matte prints from him if you so choose, but there's absolutely no pressure to do so. If you're planning on getting married in Las Vegas and need a photographer to capture the day: Look no further. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Georgia · Married on 10/01/2016

I can not even begin to express how thrilled we were with both the customer service leading up to our wedding and the photographs we received from Brandon. Booking Gin & Sake was probably the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process. Brandon is so easy to work with and is ridiculously talented. Every single one of our photos is so unique and beautiful. He captured all of our favorite moments of the day without a single one of them feeling generic or forced. He kept us calm throughout one of the craziest days of our lives!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Michael · Married on 09/24/2016

We'd highly recommend to anyone out there. The photographs were fantastic and the level of service was top notch. Brandon was so easy to work with, making it was one less detail we did not have to stress about on our wedding day. He captured our wedding day perfectly. We cannot say enough good things about the services we received

Sent on 10/03/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2016

Stop looking at other photographers and hire Brandon right the f now.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Ting · Married on 09/03/2016

Brandon from Gin and Sake is an excellent photographer and excellent to work with. We hired Gin and Sake for both my engagement photos taken in several locations (including the middle of the Las Vegas desert) and for my wedding. What I like most about Gin and Sake is the fact that they are very straight forward, one price, no hidden fees or games. Brandon never tired to up sell any photo books or additional services.

On my wedding day Brandon showed up early, asked me what style of photography I preferred (posed / candid) and he went to work like a ninja snapping up tons of photos of the entire bridal group, friends and family. Overall I had a great time with the photos and even some of the wedding guests mentioned how cool Brandon was after the wedding. :-)

Sent on 09/22/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/06/2016

We booked and paid our deposit for Gin & Sake originally based on what we saw on their website, before even meeting with Brandon. We are so pleased we did! OUR PHOTOS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Brandon has somehow managed to capture the spirit of our wedding day perfectly. Friends that didn't make it to our wedding have said it's like they were there because they can just feel the emotion coming through from the photos. Our personalities have been summed up so well in the collection of shots we received. (Which turned up in my email inbox a couple of days after the wedding, before we'd even left Vegas to start our honeymoon!) He has caught every detail, every smile, every moment so perfectly and the whole story of our day has been told.

We're from the UK so organising everything for our Las Vegas wedding from there was quite daunting. We flew over to check out wedding venues and meet with vendors about a year or so before our wedding. Brandon suggested a photo shoot while we were out there, but in fact as well as doing that, he ended up being our wedding venue tour guide, which was just so lovely for him to do, what with us being from out of town. Brandon made everything so easy for us and was incredibly polite, friendly and patient with me even with all my crazy bride question emails I kept sending him.

We had our wedding ceremony outside at 3pm in 45 degree heat and again Brandon was so patient and relaxed about it all, despite my limo arriving over 30 minutes late and cutting short his time in that venue. He stayed with us almost 10 hours that day and even managed to make us look amazing at the end of the night, at what I was sure was not going to be our finest moment!

I'm so glad I went with my gut feeling about booking Gin & Sake and we would do it all over again if we could. Might have to start planning an anniversary trip to Vegas now....

Sent on 06/27/2016

Elisa · Married on 06/03/2016

During my wedding process (aka my whole life), I knew that the one thing I wanted to be perfect and was willing to splurge on was my photographer. Everything else could be heinous but a good photographer would be able to make everything look stunning. I scheduled my Las Vegas wedding in early June for sentimental purposes. I interviewed 2 other photographers before Brandon, one of whom moaned about the possible temperature and the other who wanted to charge me $5,000 to start. When I went to interview Brandon, I was immediately drawn to his simple, clean, and upfront approach. He quoted me significantly less than the aforementioned vendors and included my engagements. When we received the engagements back I giddily knew I had made the right choice. They were everything I wanted and more, and our shooting experience with him was easy and genuine. He took the same qualities I loved about our engagements and took them to a whole new level for our wedding. This man shot for 6+ hours on the first 109-degree day of the season and I received my samples THE NEXT DAY, people. I am beyond thrilled with these photos and know that they are not only a beautiful memory but also a joy to display in my home. Brandon's work is vivid, vibrant, and saturated with emotional clarity. I would urge anyone looking to hire a photographer to go with Gin & Sake for an all-around wonderful experience.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Cynthia · Married on 05/30/2016

I can't thank Brandon enough for the most gorgeous wedding photos. I knew from his website that he understood night photography and would elegantly capture our wedding day -- and he delivered. And, quickly. We had our photographs back before we even left Vegas. And, not only was his photography stunning, his delivery quick, and his flexibility awesome (he let me add hours and went out to the iconic Vegas sign with us), but his manners and friendliness were very much appreciated. I couldn't have found a better photographer. Thank you Brandon.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Emilee · Married on 03/26/2016

If there was one thing I cared most about for my wedding it was the photos. Brandon and Jill made our wedding day a magical experience from their inventive photo ideas to the quick and invisible way they managed to catch our wedding guests from every angle. I have been told on more than one occasion that I have "the best wedding photos anyone has ever seen" and it's all thanks to Gin and Sake!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Gail · Married on 03/13/2016

The pictures you took are simply stunning…love love it! We could not be happier with how they turned out! We have received so many compliments from friends and family. We just really appreciate all the time and effort you put into documenting our wedding day!

Thanks again!
    Gail and Jefferson

Sent on 03/18/2016

Ash · Married on 11/13/2015

Gin & Sake was our first choice when the Cosmopolitan gave us our choices for photography because their portfolio was stunning and I am so, so glad that they were able to cover our event! Brandon was so friendly and flexible and never made us feel weird for being very bad at being super models! And the pictures are absolutely unbelievably phenomenally beautiful and he had them turned around and back to us so fast! If we ever need a photographer in Vegas again, we will absolutely hire Brandon. Honestly, I might find an excuse to have him take pictures of us again just for fun. Absolutely cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Molly · Married on 10/01/2015

We highly recommend Gin & Sake- Brandon and Jill were awesome! We used them for our engagement photos (and they traveled all the way to Lake Havasu) and for our Wedding! They are very professional and full of great ideas! They captured our perfect day so well and I'm thankful to have amazing photos to always look at so I never forget!
    Sincerely,
    Dean & Molly Oystreck

Sent on 11/02/2015

Brandon is a photography God!!! My wife and I got married on 8/15/15 and we already have our photos back!! 6 day turn around time, including shipping to Chicago!!! That is unheard of!!! The photos are absolutely amazing. There are some truly stunning shots - I am blow away by some of our pictures. On the day of the Wedding both Brandon and Jill were super amazing - they made my very large wedding party feel totally comfortable, they came up with some really awesome shots and they stayed the entire wedding - 12 hours at a totally reasonable price. Prior to the wedding, my communication with Brandon was super! He responds quickly and even put in extra work to help us find a videographer, florist, etc. when we asked for recommendations. Book Gin & Sake - you won't regret it. Brandon is a true professional, super talented and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Jenna · Married on 08/02/2015

Brandon from Gin and Sake did an amazing job photographing our wedding! My fiancee and I looked through the work of several Vegas photographers online, and we both really liked Gin and Sake's work. Even from our initial contact, Brandon was super helpful (especially given that we are from out-of-state). He struck a good balance between being approachable and being professional (i.e. he wasn't creepily invasive nor was he a corporate robot, both of which I've seen at other weddings!). At the wedding, Brandon was really good about being assertive enough to get relatives and friends gathered together for group pictures, while still sounding super nice! We got married outside at Red Rock Canyon, and he seemed more than happy to trek around in the dirt with us to get the desert-y pictures we wanted (and he seemed legitimately excited every time he'd find a new good spot!).

After the wedding, Brandon sent us a link to preview some pictures BEFORE we even got home from our mini-honeymoon! Our wedding party gave us so many compliments about them. Based on what we'd seen online, we expected the pictures to be good; but my significant other and I still didn't expect them to be as wonderful as they were! It was a great experience for us: Gin and Sake was very reasonably priced, the work was high-quality, and Brandon was really nice and helpful. We are more than happy that we choose Gin and Sake!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2015

Brandon is the BEST! He loves his job, which is reflected in the amazing quality of his photos.
    I planned my elopement from Australia all via email. I spent a large amount of time looking for the perfect photographer to capture our day (that wasn't going to cost us millions!). I came across Gin & Sake and fell in love with their photos.
    After initially emailing Brandon, he was so helpful in helping us plan our elopement.
    We received our photos so quickly and were able to share them with our friends and family within a few days of our elopement.
    We could not have been happier with our photos, and are already planning to get more photos done on our next trip to Vegas!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

We couldn’t be happier with our photos. Brandon reproduced the mood and atmosphere perfectly. We didn't want many posed shots and gave Brandon the challenge of capturing moments on the fly. He beat our expectations in every way!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/01/2014

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Brandon. From my 1st interaction with Brandon he was brilliant, always timely response, was so helpful, he really went above and beyond! He was honestly the easiest person to deal with throughout my whole wedding. He is such a genuinely nice guy!
    Brandon really has a talent. His photos are amazing!! So many people have comment on the photos. They were super quick to come through as well!
    I would recommend Gin and Sake to anyone looking for a truly exceptional photographer. We couldn’t be happier with the photos.

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 10/06/2012

I am embarrassed to say that it has taken me a year and a half to finally post a review for our wedding photographers. I never really review anything online, but they were so fantastic that I feel like I owe it to them and anyone on the search for wonderful and unique photography for weddings or otherwise.

My husband and I planned our Las Vegas wedding on our own from across the country, which made selections difficult not being able to meet anyone or see anything first hand. We knew we wanted edgy, fun photography for our reception since formal photos were already being forced on us at the hotel chapel where our ceremony was held (those photos were as stuffy and terribly done as we had anticipated, by the way).

In searching online, I discovered Gin and Sake; I loved all of their work and their general style was exactly what we were looking for. Despite being on a photo shoot abroad, Brandon was easy to communicate with via email and scheduled to shoot our wedding (for a shockingly great price, too!). We met Brandon and his partner Jill for bride/groom and family photos an hour before the reception and they stayed with us until the party was over. They even set up a “photo booth” (no actual booth, just big, stationary camera that Jill ran) in the reception space which was a HUGE hit with our guests.

Both Brandon and Jill seemed to really understand our crowd’s dynamic and worked well with everyone. Brandon was great about taking at least one picture of everything, so that it could all be remembered later (things like perfectly set tables and food spreads, but also things like each couple dancing). He was also excellent at catching really funny, small moments which makes looking back at our pictures extra special.

Anyway, I can’t say enough good things; you should probably just look them up!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Janna · Married on 06/28/2014

I researched a lot of photographers who possessed an artistic talent and offered a fair price for wedding pictures, but found very few. I eventually found Gin and Sake online and immediately contacted them based on their beautiful, artistic, and different portfolios. Brandon and Jill are a great team and keep the bride and groom relaxed the entire day. They are very quick to respond to emails and flexible with service hours. Their skills are more of a talent and desire to create beautiful pictures than a business. My pictures were returned within 5 days. They were amazing to work with and would gladly use them for any other photographic services.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Paige · Married on 08/28/2018

0.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

I booked gin and sake for my wedding in las vegas. Brandon said he was busy so he put me onto jill. Her customer service is awful and she has a real attitude problem. I never got a reply to any of my emails without me having to double email her.. then i’d finally get a reply a week later with a rubbish excuse and it would be uninterested and blunt. Nothing like the other lovely, friendly photographers i have spoken to via email. I have just emailed to say i am cancelling as she is not interested at all in my wedding. Her reply included lovely comments like ‘i’m so sorry that you are not top of my priority list, your wedding is 3 months away’. ‘Congratulations again’. A paragraph of the most unprofessional, sarcastic tone I have ever received.

Thank god i am not going with this company, Jill needs to grow up and act like a professional if she’s hoping to get $900 for 4 hours photography

Sent on 05/03/2018