Gibson Rental Reviews

1 User photo

Gibson Rental 1

Brenna · Married on 11/11/2018

Cold November wedding

Mike and his team were not daunted by our outdoor wedding at a friend's farm in November. Mike was very creative in helping us find tents that would fit the site and our guest count as well as making sure we were warm with heaters. They communicated well. Our guests could not believe how warm we were inside the tents inspire of the chilly temperatures outside.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Experienced Rental Company with Good Relationships

Gibsons made sure we had all the tents, chairs, tables, and toilets we needed. They were great to work with and made sure our outdoor wedding was well covered, lit, and warm. I was very happy with how it worked out. It helped that they had good relationships with our other vendors as well.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Gibson Rental 2
  • Dextor3000

Beth · Married on 10/21/2017

Gibson made getting all the rentals I needed for our wedding really easy. We rented tables, chairs, tent, heaters, and a bathroom trailer. I made a lot of changes in the last week or two before our wedding, and Rachel did a really good job of keeping up with me! I would highly recommend Gibson for all your rental needs!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Lucy · Married on 06/03/2017

We had most of what we needed from our caterer/venue, but brought Gibson in for a tent and stage extension. They worked with us to get the right measurements for everything, and were great when it came to the day of, just coming and delivering/setting everything up almost without us even noticing. Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Dropped off things early what a relief! Easy to work with and quality rentals!

Sent on 11/02/2015

We picked up our own tables and chairs and our customer set up tent. We had no problems and the tent was easy to set up! Each time we called the staff were very friendly and accommodating!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Amy · Married on 10/10/2015

The staff at Gibson Rentals were outstanding to work with for our farm wedding. Mike came out for an initial site visit and recommended everything we would need for our wedding day. If at any time along the way we needed to add or change anything, Rachel or Mike accommodated our needs without question. When they came to set-up the tent, Gibson's staff were extremely attentive, professional and respectful. They cleaned up after themselves and made sure that we new exactly where everything was and how everything worked. Their prices were also fantastic compared to other companies we had looked into. Gibson was recommended to us by a friend so we want to make sure that we pass on the recommendation as well. These guys are the best!
    Amy and Eric Venclik

Sent on 10/16/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/08/2015

Gibson Rental provided exactly what we needed for our wedding and were flexible with changes we made prior to wedding day! We even added something the day before the wedding and they cheerfully were able to accommodate us!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Amy · Married on 10/18/2014

everyone was very helpful and helped me find what i was looking for on a budget. thanks to all of gibsons.

Sent on 01/10/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2011

We used Gibson Rentals for our tables, chairs and a rain hold for the tent (which fortunately we did not have to use).
    We were VERY happy with Gibson, they were very nice every time we needed to make a change to our order and the prices were very reasonable. Everything we rented was in very good shape and they dropped off everything in the proper locations at the venue. I highly recommend Gibson for all your rental needs!

Sent on 06/08/2011
  • X

Emily · Married on 10/09/2010

A great service that is significantly cheaper the many other places. We rented two sets of chairs and tables from Gibson. They did exactly what was expected and more. They were considerate and mindful during the delivery of the rentals. IE - they noticed a chair was a big wobbly and switch it our for a spare they had brought. I would definitely use their service again.

Sent on 01/07/2011

Tori · Married on 10/02/2010

Mike at Hunt Country Rentals was just like a friend I hadn't seen in years. He was so nice and personable and truly made me feel like I was the one in charge and could have whatever I wanted. And in fact, I wanted bulb lights to hang from my tent. He didn't have any, so he actually went out on a limb, just for me, and bought them for his company. I had so many compliments, and my dream lighting (yes, I know who really thinks of this, but trust me, i loved it) was more than I dreamed of! The tent was clean and was set up early for everyone to come and set up. We didnt' feel rushed at all. He did an amazing job. If you are in the Fredericksburg, Orange, Charlottesville, Culpeper area...this is the man you want to rent from! :)

Sent on 01/07/2011

Erika · Married on 07/25/2009

Mike at Hunt Country Rentals was a pleasure to work with. He is organized, but also easygoing, and dealt extremely well with last-minute changes we needed in the number of tables, etc. The tent was set up early, and everything was in place when we needed it. He communicated often with the owner of the venue. He is very thorough, professional, and friendly. I highly recommend HCRentals!

Sent on 07/30/2009

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2008

Debbie was a pleasure to work with. We rented a tent and then we added tables and chairs to the order without any problem (when another vendor wanted to charge an extra $600 to travel over 100 miles). The set-up went smoothly.

Sent on 05/13/2008

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2007

They provided my husband and I a 40 x 40 tent, a 10 x 10 tent for the DJ, a dance floor, tables, chairs, and also provided us with brackets to hang on the center post so we could hang a fern and a crystal chandelier on it.

They were very helpful and accommodating to our needs. I would definitely recommend their services for any other event myself or friends plan to have.

Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Maggie · Married on 09/27/2008

4.2
      3.0

Their rentals were great. Delivered on time. Reasonable price. They were great about sending an invoice. You can hold sides up until the day before delivery if you are worried about rain! The only problem we had with them was that when they delivered to us, they were short one table.

Sent on 10/22/2008