186 Reviews for Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797

Tables (3)
Cake (2)
Event Rentals (2)
Dance Floor (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
186 Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 Reviews

We cannot express enough how grateful we are for the well-organized and beautiful wedding ceremony/reception we had at the Gettysburg Hotel. The day was absolutely perfect! We had a wonderful time and none of it would have been possible without the talented and attentive Gettysburg Hotel catering and events team/staff. April, our Catering & Events Manager, was fantastic and a true gem. She was professional, personable and always responsive to all our questions. She was meticulously detailed in every aspect, extremely flexible to meet our ever changing needs and a tremendous help in working within our budget. We highly recommend the Gettysburg Hotel for your wedding venue. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

With all the build up and pressure of planning your wedding, the right venue and coordinator can truly make all the difference. I am so beyond thankful that we got to work with the Gettysburg Hotel and April. The hotel itself is beautiful, and can accommodate weddings of all sizes. They even helped organize and set up our ceremony at the train station next door! We were able to have almost all of our out of town guests stay upstairs which made for a really comfortable trip for our friends and family. April made sure everything ran smoothly. I am a perfectionist and she met my very high expectations. Being so on top of everything, I felt that I could really trust her and it allowed me to relax. The little details were all taken care of and April did not miss a beat. When I did have questions or concerns, she was super responsive and even took care of a few last minute errands for me. I cannot reiterate enough how happy we are with our wedding, our venue, and especially the Hotel's wedding coordinator April. Do yourself a favor and book this venue!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar

My son and his lovely bride (I'm FOTG) trusted their wedding to the Gettysburg Hotel. We could not be more pleased! The wedding planner, April, was organized, professional, personable, flexible, and has lots of experience helping couples and families with their weddings. She knew how important this special event was for our kids and did everything possible to make things run smoothly. She was "everywhere" on both rehearsal night and the wedding day! April is certainly one of the biggest plusses for this venue.

As FOTG, we decided to have our rehearsal dinner in the hotel because everything would be in one place and easy for our guests from out of town. The food was excellent (crab cake - yum, and a chicken dish), Everyone raved about the meal. The hotel provided a projection device - free of charge for a presentation!

The "One Lincoln" bar and restaurant offer a cozy spot for post event meet ups. The bar and wait staff there are excellent and aim to please. On rehearsal night and wedding night many of the event guests wound up at One Lincoln to keep the party going!

The hotel is really neat. Owned by Gettysburg College, is is circa 1797. It has been modernized and rooms are elegant and BIG! Located on the square there are many restaurants and bars within walking. The battle field and visitor center are also close by.

The wedding venue is a neat bank that was purchased and repurposed for special events. We had 150+ guests but could hold more if necessary. Large dance floor. Great food - wedding was a buffet. Worked with us to personalize and save money. Wedding and reception held in same room...cocktails/appetizers in large outer lobby while staff quickly rearranged a part of the banquet facility. Excellent once again.

Elegant, fair price, great service, awesome coordinator, neat venue, very nice accommodations - nothing but praise from attendees. You can't miss here! Dollar amount is for rehearsal dinner with open bar.

Profile Picture Robert, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I honestly can’t say enough amazing things about our wedding at the Gettysburg Hotel and working with April Rose. We had a lot of big ideas and wants for our big day and I can honestly say they delivered on everything. We held our cocktail hour at the Gettysburg Lincoln Railroad Station and the Reception in the Ballroom. Everything from the service to the food was more than we could have ever hoped for. We also had a ton of out-of-town guests and ended up taking up almost half the rooms at the hotel and it was so convenient having everyone stay right where the event happened. People also raved about the hotel and loved being right downtown. Working with the hotel and specifically April was such a smooth process and we could not have been happier with how it all turned out. We would HIGHLY recommend the Gettysburg Hotel to anyone looking for an incredible venue. We can assure you you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I had my wedding reception at the Gettysburg Hotel on 7/15/17 and couldn’t possibly be happier with my choice. The ballroom (with a VAULT!) is lovely, and the staff does an amazing job at taking all the stress out and leaving the fun. April Rose was incredibly helpful while my husband and I jointly planned a long-distance wedding from Alaska and Hawaii!

Aside from the quality of the location itself, the best part about the Gettysburg Hotel is that this is a one-stop-shop that handles as many or as few of the details as you'd like. It was nice not to have to coordinate a cake and a caterer and everything else in between. And the cake package was phenomenal -- Karen Rodkey's cake was divine. The groom and I received numerous compliments from a very discerning DC crowd who were all very impressed at the service.

Profile Picture Libby, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding this past July. When we first started planning our wedding, we had an idea of what we wanted but just could not find it. That was until we went to the Gettysburg Hotel. From the moment we walked in the door, just to view it, we were blown away with how professional, caring and wonderful this hotel truly is. We knew that day that we could not possibly have our wedding anywhere else. I knew from the moment I met Megan and then April, that I could trust them to make sure our wedding day was perfect. And from someone who is naturally a perfectionist that was a HUGE deal. Not only, did April accommodate all of our requests but helped plan every step of the way. She made sure of wedding day went perfectly!! We can never thank her enough for how truly wonderful she is and how special she made us feel.

The hotel itself is gorgeous and right in the center of Gettysburg. My husband and I were going for a vintage, elegant theme and could not have found anything more perfect. The staff is friendly and at the top of their game. The food is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Our wedding day was worth every penny!! We would not change one thing about our wedding day and the 5 star service The Gettysburg Hotel provided every step of the way. Though, it has been months since our wedding, we are still hearing that our wedding was the best wedding any of our guests have EVER been to!!

From the bottom of our hearts, we cannot thank April and The Gettysburg Hotel enough for everything!! If you are looking for an incredible venue that will blow both you and your guests away, The Gettysburg Hotel is for you. We cannot recommend them enough!!!!!

Photo for Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 Review - Bank vault in ballroom. Photo: Lisa Rhinehart Photography
Photo for Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 Review - Ceremony spot Photo: Lisa Rhinehart Photography
Photo for Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 Review - Ceremony. Photo: Lisa Rhinehart Photography
Photo for Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 Review - Champagne at every  setting! Photo: Lisa Rhinehart Photo.
Photo for Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 Review - Ballroom. Photo: Lisa Rhinehart Photography
Photos
Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Indoor, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Chairs, Tables

I had my wedding reception at the Gettysburg Lincoln Railroad Station on 6/28/2017 catered by the Gettysburg Hotel. First a little background, we are in our 60s, and this is our first marriage. We have been together many years. So we really weren't into the fanfare, we were looking for a great experience for our guests and the opportunity to share this really joyous time---- no photographer and no big center pieces etc. I brought some fresh flowers which the wedding planner made into beautiful center pieces, and the wedding planner took photos (knowing I would want some later). The wait staff was WONDERFUL the food was UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Thank you, thank you Gettysburg Hotel for making this event SO JOYOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Profile Picture Lori, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Gettysburg Hotel on 5/6/17 and couldn’t possibly be happier with my experience. The beauty of this historic venue is the perfect setting for a wedding, and the staff does an amazing job at making sure your day is as seamless and carefree as possible. From the beginning, the Hotel staff led by April Rose makes sure to arrange a package that fits your budget and vision for your day. A deciding factor in us choosing this venue was the fact that we could do both the ceremony and reception at the same venue, making it more convenient for guests, and eliminating some issues with coordination. After booking, April is there to answer all of your questions and make recommendations. In my opinion, the best part about the Gettysburg Hotel, is that this is a one-stop-shop that handles all of the details, leaving you (the bride and groom) to enjoy the day. April and her team set up all of my decorations perfectly, exactly as I had asked, and at the end of the night packaged everything with care so that the next day all I had to do was pick up the boxes. During the ceremony and reception itself, April and your designated wedding maître d’ expertly coordinate everything, making sure the events flow effortlessly and seeing to it that you are always happy, with drinks in hand and the food you need. I received numerous compliments during and after the wedding about not only the gorgeous venue of the Grand Ballroom, but also the high level of service provided from all of the staff including servers, the bartender, and everyone in between. Plus, quite importantly, the food and drinks were all outstanding. The attention to detail of everyone involved with each element is impressive. I could go on and on, but ultimately the Gettysburg Hotel understands that time and stress involved with planning a wedding, and what they do is take that stress off, ensuring that you have a beautiful, stress-free wedding day that is exactly what YOU want.

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

We had our wedding and reception in the Grand Ballroom at the Gettysburg Hotel in April of 2017. We were engaged in December of 2016 and had little time to plan and finalize all of our details. In the few short months that we had, working with April made those months very enjoyable and stress free. The vendor recommendations she had were great, the accommodations provide by both April and the hotel for planning our wedding and reception were exceptional down to the detail. As a bride, I cannot express my gratitude enough for everything the hotel and April did for us. It will be a day we will forever remember with joy and happiness. So much so we plan to come back for our 5 year anniversary to stay at the hotel and tour additional spots that we were recommended by the Gettysburg Hotel staff.

Profile Picture Janae, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful wedding and would refer them to any couple looking for a venue. I would have been lost without April Rose. She was a huge help along the way. It was a magical evening and the Gettysburg Hotel was a huge part of that.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When my husband and I were first researching venues, we were not entirely sure what we wanted. We decided to go look at the Gettysburg Hotel since we are in the Gettysburg area frequently. We were in love the moment we walked into the grand ballroom. We knew that this was the place we were going to get married. From the moment we started working with Meghan and April (later on in the planning process), we knew that we had made the right choice. We were married on October 15, 2016 and the evening could not have been more beautiful. Our ceremony was held at the Lincoln Railroad Station and the reception was in the grand ballroom of the hotel. The food was amazing, the lighting was perfect, our vendors were fantastic, and best of all, April was able to bring my wedding vision to life. My husband and I could not have been happier with the way our wedding day turned out. April is a dream to work with and the vendors you meet from the tasting event at the hotel are wonderful as well. I highly recommend putting the Gettysburg Hotel at the top of your venue list!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

All I can say is exceptional. April Rose and the Gettysburg Hotel provided us outstanding service for the past 10 months. April, the wedding coordinator, is very professional, she responds to your emails/phone calls very quickly, and really helped us get everything together for our special day. Our wedding was on Sept 24, 2016 at the Gettysburg Lincoln Railroad Museum and the cocktail hour and reception was at the Gettysburg Hotel. Everyone in our party of 121 people was very complimentary of everything, including the location and organization. The ballroom is an amazing location for a reception and absolutely everything was organized according to our requests down to the table arrangements, seating chart, etc. We were 100% pleased with our amazing weekend and have nothing negative to say about April and the Gettysburg hotel staff. She asked us many times if we needed anything and she was willing to go out of her way to accomodate. We were very pleased for the value of this venue. The prices were very fair, compared to many other venues we looked at. We loved the historical aspect of the train station and Gettysburg location. The hotel provided a tasting and vendor event many months prior to our wedding in which we met many of the vendors that we chose. The food provided by the Gettysburg Hotel and their contracted cake lady were absolutely delicious! Every plate came out warm, and they accomodated for some guests who had food allergies or preferred vegetarian. The chef was very flexible. The hotel has new Chiavari chairs and many colors of linens for you to choose to go with your color scheme. All I can say is we had an amazing day that went perfectly, and it would not have been possible without April Rose and the Gettysburg Hotel staff. Thank you!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

I can't say enough about how great the Gettysburg Hotel is! They pulled out all of the stops from the very first meeting. We fell in love with the fact that we could have our ceremony at the train station, reception in the ballroom, and all of our guests could stay the night all in the same space. We were blown away by Megan's professionalism and knowledge. When Megan changed positions in the hotel mid way through our planning I was worried about how everything was going to work out. April jumped right in and nothing skipped a beat! She was great about responding to any questions I had and she made sure i had everything I needed. Our day went off without a hitch and everyone had a blast. People are still talking about the crab cakes! I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture User6162914, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We cannot say enough positive things about our recent wedding at the Gettysburg Hotel! We began our relationship working with Megan. From the start, the approach of planning was done with the passion and attention to detail we were looking for. With both of us living in the Northern Virginia area, we wanted a place to not only serve as a beautiful venue to showcase our Art Deco Disney Theme, but also provide a one stop shop to avoid the constant communication between various vendors.
After our first visit, we knew the Hotel was our venue! The fact that everything was included in the price was huge! During the last few months of our planning, April came on to take over for Megan for the remainder of the wedding, and the transition could not have been more seamless. April wasted no time getting up to speed with our vision for the wedding and details to follow, helping prep all the necessary details, including working our other vendors to make sure everything was ready for the big day. As for the day of, we honestly cannot think of anything negative to say. April was there when needed, keeping everything moving on schedule, making sure guests were taken care of, and vendors were up to speed. The amount of guests who came up to us during and after the wedding to express how wonderful everything was made everything worth it!

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved everything about the hotel for our reception. We had the reception in the grand ballroom and we used the train station for our ceremony. Everyone at the hotel was very responsive, made coordinating everything very easy, no matter how many questions we had. All of our guests had a fantastic time and we received nothing but compliments about the hotel, its location, and the facilities. It was the perfect fit for us, and there were so many options as far as food and beverages were concerned that we felt the whole package was a terrific value.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

My dream wedding came true at the Gettysburg Hotel. When I first was looking for venues, we were unsure about looking at Gettysburg because we were afraid of the price. But they were absolutely incredible about working with our budget. The very first meeting we were greeted by the Coordinator at the time, Megan, with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. As a bride, I felt so special. They showed us tons of dinner items, both buffet and sit down. They worked with our budget and helped us create our own menu that worked for everyone. The staff from start to finish was incredible. My wedding came together like any bride hopes and imagines it will. The new wedding Coordinator, April, was also a pleasure to work with. She accommodated every request, and helped with every detail. I will always remember my wedding night being the most magical night of my life, and Gettysburg Hotel was a huge reason why. The ballroom was incredibly gorgeous, and it fit our huge wedding! The vault and ceiling inside the ballroom are beautiful! The food was delicious and again, the staff was so nice and they made my guests very happy!! Overall, my husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding.

Profile Picture Cara , 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience with The Gettysburg Hotel was so positive! I have been bursting with joy at how well our daughter’s wedding plans and wedding day went. And most importantly, our daughter told us her wedding was “exactly” what she and her new husband wanted it to be.

Starting with Megan Wherley and later with April Rose (the event coordinators at the Hotel), we had only positive interactions from start to finish. Both of these girls were incredibly personable and professional. We loved them.

On that same note, we have to compliment all the staff at the Hotel. Our daughter and I cannot stop talking about how delightful everyone was. The lobby desk personnel were amazing as were the servers and bartender at the reception. All treated us like special, honored guests and were as friendly with us as if we were family. Our photographer literally took over the Lobby and the staff and guests joined in the fun by watching, smiling, and laughing. Not a single person displayed annoyance or impatience with us. They joined in the fun! We were/are so gratified.

It was important to us to have a nice, sit down meal. We were not disappointed. Most of the guests chose the filet mignon. OMG, you know the comment, “You could cut it with a butter knife” , well we could!

Also, The Gettysburg Hotel and the town itself was the perfect location/venue for this event. There are statues, diners with historic character, The Majestic Theater, the train station and much more within walking distance. We are so anxious to see the professional photographer's photos documenting the event. The photos we took are gorgeous.

We want others to know that The Gettysburg Hotel staff exceeded our expectations in every way.

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

An amazing place full of wonderful people made our day unforgettable! Thank you to the wonderful staff at the Gettysburg Hotel for their kindness and professionalism on our wedding day. We selected the hotel because of Megan Wherley and the way she presented not only the venue, but also herself. She was so professional, took her time with us, answered every question with poise and grace and even went so far as to give us a discount on our dinner for the evening (we were also celebrating our dating anniversary that same night) AND made sure to stop by our table and give me my first wedding magazine! We were sold! Every step on our planning journey was easier because of Megan and April. We had such an amazing experience and the attention to detail was unbelievable. We could not have asked for a better venue and team of people to work with. AND the food was to die for! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Alix, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
4.1

Overall, everything was exquisite. Megan was wonderful from the moment we met with her. She listened to what we wanted and made us excited to plan our event at the hotel. Things went a bit downhill after she left, however, everything still worked out in the end.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We loved everything about our ceremony and reception! Megan Wherley made the experience professional, fun and seamless. Our guests loved staying in town the whole weekend. We held a continental breakfast the next morning that was a perfect conclusion to our wedding weekend.

Profile Picture User6605947, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Megan is beyond helpful. She quickly responds and cares about every detail. The food was amazing and they made sure a family member with severe allergies could eat everything. We were so happy.

Profile Picture User6255159, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Gettysburg Hotel provided the perfect location for our ceremony and wedding. It's historic charm and friendly staff were so great to work with. I met Megan prior to booking the hotel and was so impressed with how responsive and caring she was about our wedding. She was interested in the details and made me feel so comfortable that everything would be just the way I envisioned. She was flexible and easy to work with. The wedding day ran so smoothly from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception I couldn't be more happy. The whole staff was so friendly and accommodating to all my wedding guests. I got so many compliments from my family and friends with how much fun and great the wedding was!

Profile Picture Amy , 1/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Glassware, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

I cannot say enough positive things about the Gettysburg Hotel. The guestrooms and the ballroom is beautiful and there are a variety of packages designed to fit every budget and style (and they work with you to customize the package if needed) but what really sold this place to my family and I was Megan and the rest of the staff. They are beyond fabulous. Megan is organized, friendly, creative and prompt; every detail was handled with careful precision and professionalism. I never had to worry about things falling between the cracks or things falling apart a the last minute. She also recommended wonderful vendors (each of whom I also adore). I could fully enjoy the night, mingle with guests and take everything in without worrying about a single detail... a nice reprieve for any bride! They say that something wrong happens at every wedding BUT that was not the case at my wedding/rehearsal dinner... it went off without a hitch thanks to Megan and the team at Gettysburg. I got a lot of compliments about the venue, the food, the service and the overall elegance of everything. Karen Rodkey (contracted to the hotel for the wedding cake) was wonderful as well. The cake was equally beautiful and delicious. This is the perfect environment for any event and it was literally a dream come true in every way.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Everything about The Gettysburg Hotel was wonderful! It was very convenient having the hotel rooms available for guests to book. Everyone was pleased with their rooms. The group tasting was fabulous. It Not only allowed for tasting of food selections, but it also allowed you to mingle with vendors. Megan was fabulous! She was willing to help with anything and everything, and she always responded promptly to questions and emails. The entire reception was very easy to plan. Megan was flexible and allowed us to tweak and do things to our liking/personalities. Everything ran smoothly and on schedule. The wait staff was very professional and attentive to all guests. I would not have changed anything about our wedding reception, and we would love to do it all over again!

Profile Picture Taryn, 11/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Parking, Accommodations, Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings