Karrie's Photography Reviews

3 | Preston, CT

3 Reviews for Karrie's Photography

Terri · Married on 07/16/2016

Georgia Green photography was very easy to work with. I had some concerns with wedding pictures coming out the way I wanted them due to the location. Karrie made me feel confident that the pictures would come out fine. Karrie checked with me throughout the planning process and leading up to my special day. She was able to capture some very special moments. My only complaint was that I did not upgrade to next package up to include more services. My schedule is busy and Karrie worked with my schedule 100% of the time.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Michaela · Married on 06/11/2016

My experience with Georgia Green Photography (Karrie Knowles) was breathtaking and also a blessing. My wedding was planned in a week due to certain circumstances and I needed a photographer immediately. I found Karrie's card in one of my favorites shops on a bulletin board and fell in love with the professionalism of the card. I knew right then and there I had to call her. I explained my situation about desperately needing her in less than 72 hours and she graciously accepted the challenge. Karrie captured so many precious moments of my special day I was at loss of words seeing the preview photos. Karrie is definitely a "one of a kind" photographer and I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Anna · Married on 05/30/2015

She does a great job with getting you naturally. I am very shy with taking pictures but she made me feel so comfortable. And she knows how to deal with big family's. Mine were crazy but she did so well with them.

Sent on 01/08/2017