Gateway Hotel & Conference Center Reviews

Gateway Hotel & Conference Center 3
Gateway Hotel & Conference Center 4
Gateway Hotel & Conference Center 5

Rachel · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say enough about our amazing experience at The Gateway Center! I'll start with accommodations - our families came in Friday night for a wedding weekend celebration. Our blocked rooms were located together, rooms were clean and spacious and a great price, and the pool was perfect for the kiddos. Gateway also accommodated our refrigeration needs already on Friday with cakes/mints/cheesecakes.
    By the time we made it to the Prairie Ballroom in the morning, the tables were already set up. We used Gateway's glass bottles/mirrors/tealights as our centerpieces and did not have to purchase anything to make it look beautiful! (We did bring in home-grown greenery.) Besides the centerpieces, Gateway set the entire table, folded the napkins, straightened chairs....it was fantastic for us to only spend 30ish minutes prepping the room.
    The event staff was super friendly and helpful throughout the reception. We had butler passed hors d'oeuvres, the fruit and vegetable stand, a pasta station, and a carving station. Everything was DELICIOUS and no one left hungry!
    The space was exactly what we wanted - the feel of a fancy party more than a wedding reception - and Gabriela worked with us on every detail... the game table, the photobooth, the dance floor, the DJ, the food stations, the high tables....It all worked and created the best experience. Everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Kelli · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our wedding at the Gateway this past summer and loved every minute of it. The gateway staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect! It’s the perfect venue to be able to have your wedding all at one spot and convenient for your guest to be able to stay.

Gateway Hotel & Conference Center 6
    Gateway Hotel & Conference Center 7
    Gateway Hotel & Conference Center 8
    Gateway Hotel & Conference Center 9
    Gateway Hotel & Conference Center 10

Emily · Married on 07/22/2017

We had our wedding reception at the Gateway this past summer, it really was the best day ever and I can thank the gateway hotel and all of the staff there for helping to make it so wonderful! From the beginning all of the staff at the gateway was so helpful with the planning and making our day exactly what we dreamed it would be! Everything on our wedding day went smoothly, the ballroom was absolutely gorgeous! The food was delicious, and was served to all of our guests very quickly! Our wedding planner Gabriela was wonderful to work with! She responded quickly to all of my questions I had throughout the planning process, and was so great the week of the wedding! All of our guests had so many great things to say after the wedding about the gateway! They really roll the red carpet out for everyone!! I would recommend to everyone that they have their wedding at the Gateway!!! :)

Brookelyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding was in the middle of June. One of our favorite parts of the day was having it outside in the waterfall garden. The landscaping made for beautiful, natural decoration. We got nothing but great comments from our guests about the food the Gateway provided. Gabriela and the staff at the Gateway made our venue feel like a home away from home for the weekend. They accommodated to all of our needs, which meant that Josh and I could just focus on each other! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect in every way, and the Gateway played a huge roll in making that happen!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Great staff and service. I enjoyed working with our event coordinator

Sent on 05/17/2016

The room set up was gorgeous and exactly what I was expecting and both Heather and Cassie were great to work with!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Sandra · Married on 11/17/2012

We couldn't be more pleased! Everyone at the hotel was a pleasure to work with! The food was fabulous and we have had many of our guests comment on that as well as how much they enjoyed the pasta bar! Jacque was wonderful to work with! She helped relieve some of the stress by helping with details and assuring us that she would be there to help the night of the reception! The night was wonderful and we appreciate everyone's effort at the hotel that made sure that it was!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Ann · Married on 10/20/2012

The Gateway Hotel and Conference Center was a great place for my daughter's wedding reception. Loved having the hotel and event venue all in one place. The food was excellent. Working with Jacque Uthe, the wedding and social events coordinator, made planning a wedding very enjoyable. She responded to my emails, phone calls, and any questions immediately. She had great suggestions for us to get the most for our money. She keep my stress level at a minimum and stayed late the night of my daughter's wedding reception to make sure all went well, even though it was also her wedding anniversary. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly. She is amazing! We are glad we chose Gateway Hotel and Conference Center.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Jacque at gateway was great to work with. The food was amazing, service was excellent.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Tyas · Married on 05/14/2011

We had our reception here and the service was great from the planning until the end. The wedding coordinator from the hotel made sure everything went smooth.The food was beyond excellent!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Adam · Married on 09/24/2017

We had our wedding reception at Gateway, and were very pleased. The staff were amazing to work with (very flexible, great ideas and communication), and the room was beautiful. We had a lot of compliments from our guests as well. We would certainly recommend Gateway to other couples as well.

Sent on 02/18/2018

The room looked beautiful. The food was awesome. Many enjoyed the nacho bar served later in the evening. All was set up ahead of schedule and ready to go on time.
    Our only complain t is were disappointed that they went down to only one bar so early in the evening and the one bar was a long wait. We heard this complaint from several of our guests.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Emily · Married on 06/04/2011

The gateway staff was awesome. They were very accommodating and thought of things that I never would have. They helped make our wedding day go as seamlessly as possible. They were always a step ahead. They were very flexible to any changes we anted to make.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Stacy · Married on 12/30/2012

I was extremely impressed with the staff at Gateway and especially the wedding coordinator, Jacqueu. I would highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 01/15/2013

I couldn't have been happier with our service and reception at the Gateway. Heather was a dream to work with and had lots of great ideas whenever we were in a bind. The day-of was very smooth and we had nothing but excellent comments from guests. You'll pay an arm and a leg for this venue but it is 100% worth it. I would have a reception here again in a heart-beat.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jan · Married on 09/03/2017

Gabriela was so helpful in organizing everything with us beforehand and was even around the day of to make sure things went off without a hitch. Staff was very accommodating and professional.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Alex · Married on 08/26/2017

3.0

We had a great experience with our wedding at the Gateway. Our coordinator was extremely helpful, cooperative and always made sure that we were happy. The venue is very nice and my guests had a great time.

The food is a little expensive once you factor in the tax and service fee charges. I understand it is industry standard, but I would have preferred to see an all-in costs for the food rather than having to remember to add 28% for tax and service fee.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2008

3.5

I loved having my wedding here at the Gateway, the wedding planner who helped me there was awesome with details and met with everything i wanted, their were even some added things i wasn't expecting that were amazing. They did great, i couldnt have asked for more.

Sent on 10/28/2008