Garret Ward Photography Reviews

9 | Columbia, CT

9 Reviews for Garret Ward Photography

• Laura

Laura · Married on 04/28/2017

This is the team you want on your special day. They have such an eye for a great shot and just the from the few pictures we've already had the opportunity to see, we cannot wait to see more! The photos we've seen have just brought us right back to that specific moment remembering how we felt and what we were doing. They never stopped recording our day from beginning to finish and were just amazing to work with; Fun, professional, and so personable. Thank you Ashley and Garret for sharing our wonderful day with us!

Cheri · Married on 10/29/2016

Garret and Ashley Ward are such a fantastic team!! We had SO much fun with them at our wedding-- they were EVERYWHERE!! They gently kept us on schedule, got all of the shots we wanted, and were super respectful and flexible with our non-traditional timing and ideas! So creative and thoughtful!! They took a ton of detail shots, interacted with all of our fabulous (and crazy) guests and were an absolute delight to work with!! 5 Stars all the way across the board!! You far surpassed any expectation we could have hoped for from great photographers! We can't THANK YOU enough!! XOXO Cheri & Mike

Rob · Married on 09/19/2015

Garrett and Ashley were wonderful to work with! They treated by fiancé and I very well and were responsive to our thoughts throughout the shoot. We'd be very happy to work with them again! Keep up the great work!

Katherine · Married on 09/18/2015

Garret and Ashley did a phenomenal job at our wedding. I cannot recommend this photographer enough. They stayed past the time we paid them for, and gave us over a thousand pictures. They were incredible during the process, and extremely easy to get a hold of. Every single person who came up to us at the wedding, could not stop talking about how professional they were, and what a good job they thought they were doing. Every detail of the pictures were perfect, and it truly made our wedding day amazing! Anyone would be lucky to have them as their photographer, I know we were!

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2015

Garret and Ashley are an amazing team! They shot a wedding I was in and after interacting with them and seeing the finished product I knew we needed to book them. We did an engagement shoot and I couldn't be happier with the pictures! They captured so many great moments and made the whole experience so easy. They made sure prior to the shoot that they knew exactly what shots we wanted and offered suggestions for others that might work. They are very flexible and definitely enjoy every moment of what they do. We also booked them to shoot our wedding in September and I can't wait!! They are very professional, affordable and great people. I would highly recommend them!

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2015

Once again Garret and Ashley have outdone themselves! I wish there was a higher rating than 5. They shot our engagement photos last year and then did our wedding on September 5th. They take such pride in their work and strive to please. You can tell very quickly how much Garret loves what he does and he is so talented! We weren't sure what types of wedding party photos we wanted and Garret and Ashley had many great ideas that looked amazing when we got our pictures. We absolutely love our wedding photos and would refer them over and over again to anyone looking for a photographer who is dedicated, professional and amazing at what they do!!

Victoria · Married on 08/21/2015

Garret and Ashley were amazing! From our engagement photos to our big day, they were very helpful and made our first photo session the best one by easing our worries in a fun way! Our engagement photos and wedding photos came out amazing! We will definitely be using them for future photography needs. Thank you again Garret and Ashley, you guys are awesome!

AJ · Married on 11/08/2014

Where do I start!!! From the engagement photos to capturing our wedding, they created a story with amazing photos. It's absolutely breath taking every time I look through our photos and it's all owed to Garret and Ashley. We can't thank you enough. Well over our expectations and we plan on using you again in the near future. Thank you sooo much we couldn't have picked anyone better for our special day!

Samantha · Married on 11/08/2014

I can't speak highly enough about Garret and Ashley! Not only is the photography amazing but they are the most kind and caring people I have ever met. They make sure you are more than happy with photo poses down to who and where you want these special moments captured! They truly are amazing and will make sure your day and photos are perfect!