Gala Parties INC Reviews

69 | Severn, MD

69 Reviews for Gala Parties INC

• Lori

Lori · Married on 07/02/2017

When I saw the venue for the first time, I knew I need to work with the brains behind the setup. It was beautiful. She told me to keep it simple and the let the venue work for you. I am so glad I did that. I don't think anyone noticed how simply it was. I fell in love with the chiavari chairs. They just made everything come together. I noticed after dinner not many people were sitting in them, but I didn't care. I also rented the gold tree. Originally, I wanted a tree on every table. I brought it down to one tree. My photographer took a picture of my rings on the tree - it just melts my heart. I can't think this crew for making my day look amazing.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Radhika · Married on 09/17/2016

Love the work Michelle did. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Victoria · Married on 08/26/2016

Michelle was a pleasure to work with. She went the extra mile to make our event successful. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review. It's was a pleasure to work with you.

TAMMY · Married on 08/12/2016

We loved Michelle and her team. She worked very well and listened to what we wanted. Wide selection of colors and centerpieces to chose from. Very accommodating and understands as expenses build up she set up payment plans which help ease our planning. Very professional and would definitely recommend her to everyone for any occasion.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is much appreciated. Happy Holidays!
  • Z

Zara · Married on 07/22/2016

Michelle is very accommodating. I needed a sofa last minute for my stage and she was able to set-up it with additional items. I will definitely recommend her for wedding/party set-up.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for including us in your event!

Maureen · Married on 07/13/2016

Very happy with the runners and the set up... thank you for making my daughter's wedding a success.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for picking Gala Parties for your daughters wedding!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/02/2016

Michelle was absolutely wonderful. We contacted her at the last minute for a backdrop for my daughter's ceremony and she was more than accommodating. She created a backdrop for the ceremony that was exactly what we more beautiful than we had hoped for. Michelle is easy to work with and has such a creative touch.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thanks for allowing us to be part of the wedding ceremony!

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Great service, most affordable quote and wedding room looked amazing! She was very personable and I did not have to worry at all about the set up or clean up! Just what we were looking for and helped to make our wedding greatly represent us!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for supporting Us! We enjoyed the experience of working with you.

Cathy · Married on 05/29/2016

Michelle is absolutely amazing and talented!!! We were over the moon and excited on how beautiful she made our ceremony and venue look! I was so amazed on how she brought a vision to life, transformed a space and then some. She is very kind, thoughtful, hardworking, and professional. I also think she was a great price! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing her! Non stop compliments on the décor all night.
    If you are a stressed out bride or happen to be working from out of state, like I was, put your trust in Michelle to make your day perfect.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you Cathy for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations on your marriage. Enjoy married life it is fantastic!

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2016

Gala parties did an amazing job with decorating both our head table and cake table. It made the room feel more complete. Michelle was great to work with and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Svetlana · Married on 10/24/2015

Michele at Gala Inc was by the far the best person I found to make my wedding vision come true. She provided my centerpeices, which were beautiful gold candelabras, she did a backdrop and draping in the space, and also provided beautiful chivari chairs. She went out of her way to find the certain candelabras I wanted to match my blush and gold theme. Also her prices were the best out of any decor vendor in buffalo. I would definitely recommend Gala Inc for wedding decor. She is super nice, and cares about her clients.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. Enjoy every moment of the next chapter of your life as husband and wife!

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2015

Highly recommend!

Gala Parties INC supplied the chair covers/ sashes, table runners, and ceiling draping for my wedding and I was extremely happy with everything! The chair covers and runners coordinated with the linens of the reception location perfectly, and they all looked beautiful. The ceiling draping was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and was one of the finishing touches on the room that truly kicked it up a notch and made it feel extra glamorous. Michelle was great to work with, always responsive, and I thought the prices for all were extremely reasonable. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy all the exciting things to come ahead as a married couple!

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

Gala Parties did our chair covers, invitations and provided us with centerpeices. The service was outstanding! They even agreed to meet the pricing that was promised to me by another vendor that later on went back on their quote. I cannot say enough about this company and especially Michelle. She went out of her way for us time and time again! She is attentive and professional and very creative! I am sincerely grateful for everything they did to make our special day so perfect!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the review. It was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to seeing some photos!

Casey · Married on 08/22/2015

Michelle was amazing! Very reasonable cost and she went up and beyond our expectations. Everything she did was perfect, couldn't of asked for better service!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. I enjoyed working with you to help your vision come to life. Congratulations on your marriage!

Hudda · Married on 08/07/2015

Michelle was very professional! She was very involved and did everything perfectly!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you Hudda for the review. I enjoyed the time we spent together to make your vision come to life.

Michelle provided chair covers with powder blue ribbons and a runner to match, for each table for my daughter's baby shower. We arrived at the shower early and it was all ready and looked beautiful. She was very helpful on the phone since we lived 350 miles alway .

Sent on 09/13/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new grandbaby!

Rented natural Chiavari chairs from gala parties inc. I shopped around at other rental places and they had the best prices per chair, and there were no extra surprise charges!! I worked with Michelle she was great and was In communication with me up until the last week when I needed to add a handful of chairs to my order and it was no problem. The chairs were beautiful and really transformed the room. If you want a wow factor in your venue I highly recommend renting Chiavari chairs they are worth the little extra!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for choosing Gala Parties Inc. for your wedding. it was a pleasure working with you!

Michelle did the decor for my son's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful!! It was exactly what the bride & groom wanted. There were many comments during the night about how beautiful everything looked. Michelle was very responsive to our questions and strived to "get it just right". She was also very reasonable with the pricing. I would definitely call her again for other events.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your sons wedding. It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Fabulous job! Michelle was amazing! The lanterns and decorations were just beautiful. She was so friendly, helpful and has great communication. Her prices are very reasonable and she is very accommodating. We were very pleased with everything and she made my daughter's wedding beautiful! I will definitely use her services again. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Marino for taking the time to leave a review. It was great working with you.

Carmelina · Married on 05/30/2015

Loved our love seat!! Thank u! Easy to work with. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the loveseat. Congratulations on your marriage!

amirah · event on: 05/11/2015

Michelle is an AMAZING person to work with. she is soooo talented and is very good at what she does. she is very helpful understanding and will do whatever she can to make your event look beautiful. i absolutely love her. she did my bridal shower and shes doing my wedding too!! I recommend her to everyone! you will not be disappointed . her work is awesome!!! :)

Sent on 05/25/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Its a pleasure working with you!

I was so grateful to have found michelle for my wedding venue decorations. She did a phenomenal job with setting the stage and the lighting. She was affordable and responsive and it was a pleasure working with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of decorations! She's amazing :)

Sent on 04/21/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you.
  • F

Foazyeh · event on: 02/15/2015

Michelle is great at what she does. She goes above and beyond to meet her customers expectations. Her service and quality of work is amazing. Thank You Michelle for all the beautiful decor, you always make me and my family very happy with you're work and service.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Shavon · event on: 02/14/2015

Michelle is a very wonderful sweet talented event planner and I will definitely be seeing more of her in the future!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Gala Parties INC's reply:

Thank you Shavon for allowing me to be part of your event!
  • F

Foazyeh · event on: 12/12/2014

Michelle, is an amazing decorator. Always does a great job for me. She is very reliable and does all her work with the greatest passion.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Gala Parties INC's reply:

It was nice to be part of the engagement party!