20 Reviews for Gaines Entertainment Services

Uplighting (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
Photobooth (1)
13 Gaines Entertainment Services Reviews

Gaines entertainment services was super flexible and very helpful in planning our wedding. They played great music and did a great job on getting the crowd excited! Would definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kristi , 3/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Gaines Entertainment made our wedding so special! All of my guest loved him and I continued to receive complements throughout the night! Winston was great at interacting with my guest and our wedding party, I know our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Im so glad my husband found Gaines Entertainment Services at Bridal Extravaganza at the Marriott. Winston has been great working with us, my in-laws and wedding coordinator to ensure our day was perfect. There was never a doubt in my mind from first speaking with him that the music and entertainment would be nothing less than great. Winston was punctual with meeting with us after the holiday due to us planning an out of state wedding in our hometown San Antonio. He also has an easy, accessible website to create your event and playlist of music. Our wedding party was very diverse and he ensured everyone had a moment to shine. Winston was willing to work with our band for our second line dance and even stepped in early to get the reception started after dinner. Winston provided services for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking to having a stress free and entertained Wedding or event.

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Gaines Entertainment provided an unforgettable experience. DJ Gumby was very professional and easy to work with. He took the time to listen to my request and followed up with feedback and suggestions about flow. He listened carefully and was flexible, fluid and calm. He is funny and charming and goes the extra mile to provide the best customer service. I would highly recommend Gaines Entertainment.

Profile Picture KRYSTAL, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Super great experience with Winston, he really made our wedding something special and was very accommodating!

Profile Picture Taylour, 11/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Winston is the best DJ ever! He truly went above and beyond at our wedding, helping out with much more than just his responsibilities as our DJ. He was incredibly professional, outgoing, and had great communication with us from the beginning. All the music was exactly as we had imagined from the ceremony to the send off. All our guests had an awesome time on the dance floor! We truly appreciate all Winston did for us and would absolutely recommend him, as he did a exceptional job at our wedding!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Winston was amazing! He met with my husband and I over coffee to go over all of the details beforehand, he showed up extra early to the venue, and he stayed in constant contact with the venue coordinator, the photographer, and the caterer. He even made sure that we had plates of food ready at our table after we made our grand entrance! He played the songs that we wanted and took all of our friends and families' requests. He was also very flexible when we decided to move the venue inside at the last minute due to weather. Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I saw Winston Gaines at a wedding fair and loved his personality. He's very outgoing and polite and knows how to get a crowd going. His website is very easy to navigate and has a lot of good information on it. I selected all the songs I wanted playing at the wedding and reception from his website lists (if the songs not on there, which it more that likely will be, he'll get it for you). The website gave me helpful tips like what were popular songs to play during the bride/groom, father/daughter, mother/son, etc dances. And the site lets you pick your timeline from start to finish along with what songs you want played during each step of the way (this broke it down and made the wedding day way less stressful). During our reception my best friend descided last minute she wanted music played at a certain point in her toast, and with only a minute notice Winston had it done. He was also very good at determining when to play what music in order to get all of the guests dancing (we had 20year olds to 90year olds and they all ended up on the dance floor). Overall Gaines entertainment is a great company and I recommend their services to whoever needs a dj.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Winston has been absolutely phenomenal to work with from beginning to end! I saw him at a wedding I was in last year and KNEW he would be the dj for my wedding. His website was easy to navigate through and he had various payment options fit for any budget. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jam, 3/11/17, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gaines Entertainment definitely made our wedding very memorable. My spouse and I never left the dance floor and neither did any of our guests. People still talk about how fun everything was to this day. If you are looking for professionalism at it's best, Winston is your go-to DJ. He worked very closely with our wedding planner and even helped with lighting and layout of our event space. Unfortunately we had to have very last minute changes in our outdoor wedding due to rain, however Winston was very reactive and helpful on coming up with plan B. I would definitely recommend on stopping your search for the perfect DJ and go with Winston at Gaines Entertainment Services. Why would you want your night to be awkward with no one on the dance floor when Winston if the perfect hype-man for the job. With Gaines Entertainment Services, you get more than just a guy playing music.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

If your looking for a great DJ that will keep the dance floor full be sure to go with Gaines entertainment services. After our wedding many of our guest couldn't wait to tell us how much fun they had, a large part due to our DJ. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Jabari, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Winston is very professional and responsive. The quality of his work is supreme! His equipment is high end and sound quality is fantastic. If you need a DJ that knows their stuff Winston with Gaines Entertainment Services is the best choice!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/27/09, 1 Review