Gabriel Photography Reviews

59 | Incline Village, NV

59 Reviews for Gabriel Photography

59 Gabriel Photography Reviews

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

He is amazing! He did both our save the date and wedding photos! He is very professional and takes amazing photos! He was worth every penny!!!

Gabriel Photography 11
    Gabriel Photography 12
    Gabriel Photography 13
    Gabriel Photography 14
    Gabriel Photography 15

Elyse · Married on 07/14/2018

Gabriel is incredibly talented, professional , prompt, and patient - he definitely has an eye for what backgrounds and lighting (and poses) will turn out great for your photos. He offered to do our engagement photos in addition to our wedding, patiently guiding us through them as we'd never been photographed before, and we had a great time. He takes his time to get the right photos, and we felt completely comfortable around him during a task that can be awkward for some- we never felt that way. We loved working with you Gabriel!

Keri · Married on 03/15/2018

Gabriel was wonderful! We had him do our engagement pictures and our wedding day photos. They all turned out amazing. Attendee's of the wedding complimented him to us about his professionalism. He was always kind and flexible with us. Anytime we had a request, he responded quickly and always accommodated. 10/10 would recommend him to anyone looking for high-quality, reasonably priced photographs.

shannon · Married on 02/10/2018

Great to work with. Intuitive, quick, sharp eye.

jo · Married on 02/10/2018

I don't even know where to begin to write a review for Gabe. From the first email he was thoughtful, kind, and totally willing to work with us. He not only took beautiful photos but he was a wonderful addition to the day. He worked fast in the cold and captured our families and friends in a wonderful variety of shots. Can not recommend anyone more than I do him.

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Gabriel is the best wedding photographer you can find in the Reno/Tahoe area.

After my husband and I had been in several bridal parties and seeing a number of photographers, I knew how important the photographer is on your wedding day. Gabriel was the perfect choice. From the very first meeting, I knew that Gabriel is artistically talented and a good businessman. He is very responsive during the planning stage. He did a walk-through with us at our venue about a month before the wedding so he could check the lighting and see the best spots nearby for pictures. Our wedding was in Reno on 10/7/2017 and we had the most incredible fall photos. Gabriel was with us throughout the entire day, from getting ready to dancing late into the night. He never pushed us; he simply captured us interacting with our friends and family. He captured every important moment throughout the day. After the wedding, we got our entire online gallery so quickly and several photos I didn't even realize Gabriel was there for that certain moment. I am beyond happy/elated/stoked for the photos we have. He did such an incredible job capturing our day for all of the years to come.

Gabriel also photographed a boudoir shoot as a surprise wedding present to my husband. It was a fun and confidence-boosting day for me, who has never done anything of the sort. Gabriel was very professional, and my girlfriends and I had a blast. He made me look my best and knows the most flattering angles. I would recommend him for a boudoir shoot too!

Sandra · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough about how incredible it was to work with Gabriel. I was nervous initially choosing our photographer for obvious reasons. I went with my gut and hired Gabriel. He over delivered in many ways. He was patient, flexible and payed attention to the small but very important details. Gabriel was super personable and a delight to work with.That's all just about him, now his talent is exceptional. He captured all the important moments and has quite an eye for what will look best.
    He blew me away when he texted me the next day with 13 gorgeous shots he took. The day after that he presented me with all prints of those 13 shots. Like I said he over delivered. You can't go wrong hiring Gabriel Radu!

Misty · Married on 09/27/2017

I could not have been happier! Gabriel did an amazing job; earning each and every one the 5 Star ratings I gave him. From the very first email, to the day of the wedding, to the final product, I could not have asked for, or received a more skilled photographer. He literally sent me a few teasers pics the very next day. Not only was he an absolute professional, but he had patience of a saint, and went well beyond my expectations...not to mention the value of provided services. He is more than reasonable! I paid triple for my daughters wedding photographer, and received nothing even close in comparison. You could not go wrong with Gabriel!

Emily and Travis · Married on 09/08/2017

Gabriel did a phenomenal job with our wedding photos! He was punctual on the day of our wedding and very responsive to emails and inquiries from the beginning. He gave us great suggestions for photo locations and made sure that everyone was photographed throughout the night making for some very memorable photos. The quality of the photos is top notch as well. Gabriel knows what he's doing and makes for a very smooth photographer! We would recommend him to all.

Alice · Married on 07/07/2017

Gabriel did a great job at my son's wedding.

Kathleen · Married on 06/16/2017

Gabriel did my husband's and I's wedding at Tannenbaum and he did a great job! He was very patient with us and our big crazy family! We were looking for a photographer for our wedding, but we couldn't spend thousands and thousands of dollars. He was willing to come to take pictures of our wedding for 2hrs for $500 dollars! We can't thank him enough. I would highly recommend him to anyone! We just love our wedding photos! Best decision we made!

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

When we were "shopping" for a photographer for our daughter's wedding, I came across Gabriel's website! What impressed me the most was his ability to capture the moment. There are several pictures on his website that gave me chill bumps and made me feel as if I was experiencing that moment in person! Very happy with Gabriel agreeing to photograph our daughter's wedding. He was very accommodating, he was always on time and beyond a pleasure to work with! A hired photographer that felt more like a family member during and after our event! His pictures were ready way before expected and, of course, did not disappoint! What a blessing!!! Thank you Gabriel, you're the BEST!

James · Married on 03/24/2017

My partner and I got married at plumpjack in March during all the snow and our pictures blew us away, they are amazing! If your looking for a photographer then Gabriel Radu is perfect. My partner and I do not like posing for photographs and he made the whole experience very easy, relaxed and fun. The ideas he had for photos in the snow worked so well! He captured all the family pictures we wanted and casuals one of people talking and enjoying themselves. Exactly what we asked for and more, we forgot to say we wanted pictures of the food, tables and reception room before everyone arrived but he had already done it! He thought of everything. Nothing was too much trouble even when we asked for extra ones to be taken. He was so professional and friendly to everyone involved in the wedding. Could not recommend Gabriel highly enough he was awesome!

Kristy · Married on 03/17/2017

Gabriel has such an amazing talent for capturing moments which is exactly what we wanted for our wedding. By looking at the photos, we are able to completely relive that whole day from beginning to end. Although breathtaking, it's not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was, it's the fun & natural candid ones that bring back the memories. He was very professional, fun, and the quality of service is unparalleled. Gabriel's energy and passion shows in every photo! We did engagement photos with him as well and that is a day we will never forget. We had a blast. I highly recommend Gabriel Radu for ANY event as he provides first class service and memories to last a lifetime!

Justine · Married on 09/30/2016

Gabriel was our photographer for our recent wedding in Lake Tahoe. We had a great time working with him! Since it was a destination wedding for us, Gabriel made sure to meet with us once we got to Tahoe and go over everything. The day of the wedding was great and went very smoothly. We have received a number of compliments on how fantastic our pictures look.

Gabriel really captured the vibe and energy of our day. I could tell that he wasn't taking a cookie cutter approach to our wedding, since it was small and simple. He really figured out how to get the most out of our group and his attention to detail was evident.
    We would highly recommend Gabriel Photography for big or small events, his professionalism and creativity are on point.

Monique · Married on 09/18/2016

Gabriel is an incredibly talented artist, a fact that is easily noticeable from his work. Most importantly, however, he is a personable and efficient professional who produces high-quality photography in a reasonable amount of time. We had some very productive photo sessions during our wedding, which resulted in more time that we had available to spend with our guests. In addition, Gabriel is very kind and thoughtful, as he drove us from the Hyatt Water Gardens, our wedding venue, down to the lake for our sunset pictures. Our friends and family members were very impressed by the photographs that he took. Both my husband and I are very satisfied with Gabriel's work, and we would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.

Denise · Married on 08/07/2016

Gabriel was fantastic! Not only do I feel that way but numerous guests have shared with me how wonderful they thought Gabriel was. I have recommended him to friends who are traveling to Lake Tahoe - his professionalism and talent cannot be matched!

Gabriel was great to work with and very quick. For a couple not so fond of taking pictures his work made us love the pictures of us together. The photo booth was fun for everyone and exciting to see after the event. We were very happy with our choice.

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2016

In preparation for my wedding, I contacted several photographers in the Lake Tahoe area. Gabriel was the only one that made me feel special and that I felt comfortable hiring. He is very accommodating and flexible.
    Leading up to the wedding, he checked in to make sure that everything was still in order and eased my anxiety. The day of the wedding he was punctual and brought his "'A' Game." He was very high energy, professional and organized. My entire family loved working with him. He made everyone feel comfortable and he was very respectful of everyone's time. I'm so glad that we chose Gabriel to photograph our wedding!

Alicia · Married on 06/11/2016

We hired Gabriel to be our photographer for our wedding on a yacht on Lake Tahoe on June 11, 2016 and we absolutely loved working with him!! The quality of his photos is amazing. There are quite a few, especially during the sunset, that are beautiful art. He captured the happiness and emotion of us and our guests as well as alI the little details I cared about (pics of my dog, my dress/shoes/jewelry, our cake, the roses, signing our marriage license, etc.), and he captured the environment of our wedding so well. As the bride, I was swept away in the moment and didn't always have the time to look at the scenery during our cruise. I am so grateful Gabriel was there to capture the beauty of Lake Tahoe because I have looked back at those pictures and I have been stunned that I was able to get married at such a beautiful place.

As for his character, he is incredibly professional and down to earth. He gave us a wonderful first impression. He is sweet and energetic about his craft. He showed up to our venue extremely early and was able to get wonderful photos of us all getting ready for the wedding and great shots of the pier/lake before the cruise. He was also VERY patient with all of our requests. My dad asked him to fit almost everyone in the family in a few of the photos and Gabriel was kind and great about obliging us!! Gabriel worked non-stop and took over 1,000 photos for us!!

The way he edited our photos made all the colors POP. He also included a number in black and white that are classic and gorgeous. True to his word, he provided all of our pictures within 2 weeks of our wedding via his website. He also sent us a USB flash drive of the photos. They have been a JOY to look at again and again! I am so happy that we hired him! He is worth every penny! Thank you, Gabriel!!

Ana · Married on 05/21/2016

Gabriel did an amazing job!!! My husband and I were very happy with his work.

I would recommend Gabriel to absolutely anyone and everyone! The photos look great and we cannot be more pleased with the results.

• User6192962 · 2+ years ago

When planning for our ten-year wedding renewal photos, we knew that anything less than perfection was not an option. This is why we chose Gabriel Radu as our photographer. Gabriel’s ability to capture both landscape and intimacy is second to none. He has the ability to create a fun and natural atmosphere which fosters spontaneous photogenic moments. Nothing ever felt uncomfortable or overly posed. Both the care and creativity Mr. Radu put into our day resulted in fairytale pictures.  Whenever we look upon our photos we get to relive and cherish the amazing journey that he documented for us. Anyone who is lucky enough to retain Gabriel as their photographer will find themselves with no regrets and unforgettable photos.