Fusion Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Fusion Photography

18 Fusion Photography Reviews
  • Julienne

Julienne · Married on 07/21/2017

My fiancé and I had such a wonderful time working with Deevo and his team as we flew from Boston to Charlotte for our engagement shoot on Saturday. Deevo went beyond our expectations to deliver a true work of art! Not only did he make sure to capture our moments together with perfection, but he also made sure to bring us laugh and joy during this entire process. We are tremendously grateful for the opportunity to work with someone so creative, professional, and fun to be around. This guy will make sure to bring your vision to reality. Do not miss the chance to know him!

Bryce · Married on 10/08/2016

Deevo and his team are amazing! He is very accommodating to any need that this bride had! Not only is Deevo a natural at what he does, he is a fun and enjoyable guy to be around. It is evident that he loves his job and will do whatever it takes to make his customers more than pleased. I will definitely use him for any more milestones in my life that I want captured!

Brittany · Married on 08/02/2014

Our experience with Deevo and the Fusion team was superb! We hired them for engagement and wedding photos. We felt so comfortable during our engagement shoot and the photos was breathtaking! Our wedding photos were perfect! I didn't realize just how many special moments there were until I went through all of the photos! Quality and professionalism top notch!

Portia · Married on 07/05/2014

Deevo and his team were absolutely phenomenal from beginning to end. They did our engagement portraits, my bridal portraits, and captured our wedding day. The pictures I have received so far are absolutely wonderful and worth every penny! Deevo has a great sense of humor and awesome personality. He made our day extremely fun and even rubbed off on our families and bridal party. He really does accommodate your wishes to bring your dreams to life. I highly recommend!

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!!We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to capture our perfect day! They did a fantastic job with our engagement session and it was great to get to know them over our 17 month engagement!

They got a great variety of candid and staged photos and were so flexible with our time line!
    I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2013

Deevo and his team were fabulous and extremely professional. I would dare to say the BEST in Charlotte!!

All around great people to work with. So easy from initial consult to wedding day. Would recommend them to anyone!

Tiffany · Married on 05/04/2013

I used Fusion Photography for my boudoir photographs to give to my husband as our wedding gift. I could not have been more pleased with the entire experience! So many photographers can basically have an "insert here" space they use for everyone and you happen to be in it, but Fusion makes the photos just for you. They take the time to learn what look you want, what your interests are, and have such creativity to bring it to life! The photography session was so much fun and Deevo was extremely professional, making me feel at ease. My pictures turned out amazing and it was money well spent!! We have a cool album to cherish forever ;)

David · Married on 09/05/2010

Very Professional, fabulous pictures, great service, and very flexible. Pictures turned out great, his creativeness is such an asset and all the pictures told a story. We couldn't be happier with the turn out. Great value for the service provided as well, you won't be disappointed. With all the horror stories of photographers out there, he certainly isn't one of them and you can count on top quality. HIGHLY recommended.

Alejandra · Married on 09/05/2010

We were very lucky to have Fusion Photography capture our wedding day. We cant get enough of our pictures! They turned out beautiful and really captured every aspect of that special day. Deevo has great vision and creativity. Even though this can sometime lead to longer sessions than planned; you are always happy with the results afterwards. He also keeps it light and fun, which is very important when you are in front of the camera. Fusion was also willing to travel 3 hours to our wedding for a minimal fee.

Kadena · Married on 08/21/2010

OUTSTANDING!!! They recently did my engagement and wedding photos. I have already recommended them to other people. They give your pictures a modern edge. This team has the best ideas for location and off the wall shots. They are very professional. They are awesome with your family and small children. Their final product is amazing!

Angela · Married on 07/24/2010

I really enjoyed working with Fusion photography! They are talented photographers who are easy to work with. They were able to capture our wedding from beginning to end. I loved their photojournalistic approach and ability to capture the emotions of the moment. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Lindsey · Married on 06/01/2010

My fiance is an amatuer photographer so for him picking the right photographer was key. We love Fusion Photography and will recommend them to absolutely everybody. We also plan on using Fusion for future big moments in our lives.

Dawn · Married on 05/15/2010

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lori and Deevo. Warm, friendly, honest and professional. Honestly, they scoped out the wedding site (which was a city park) and brought the best out of the wedding party in the melting evening heat. They listen to John and I and got all the shots and because of the beautiful evening sky, got a few more gorgeous shots. They totally went above and beyond the call of duty.

Trust me when I say "you get your moneys worth with these two".

Dawn West

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2013

Deevo and his crew were all great to work with! From the initial meeting to communication, to the wedding, everything was wonderful. Deevo has a quirky personality and it made the whole experience better. My husband didn't really like taking pictures, but I think he enjoyed it because of Deevo. Engagement pics turned out very well and I can't wait to see my wedding pictures in a few weeks!!!

Ashleah · Married on 10/09/2010

I was extremely pleased with the quality of work from Fusion Photography Studios. I look forward to using them again in the near future.

Allison · Married on 10/27/2012

4.2
      3.5

Fusion takes great pictures, but timing is not great when you are the bride waiting for your pictures.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Fusion Photography's reply:

Fusion Photography takes great pride in both our quality and efficiency when it comes to our standards and practices. A typical wedding takes 5-6 weeks for us to turn around. This includes the following: - 600-800 fully edited images - All images are categorized, sorted, edited and ready for print and loaded into a personal online gallery - A handful of images are selected from each collection and specially edited for artistic enhancements - We create a slideshow of our 100 favorite photos and synchronize it to music that is played prior to the collection viewing - Each client comes down to our studio and receives a viewing in person of all their photos While we appreciate the feedback from each and every client, we wanted to take some time to state that the wedding was held on 10/27 and the photos should be ready by 12/7 which is inside the six week window we state to all clients.

Taleka · Married on 06/11/2011

3.5

Fusion photography is great and I would recommend them!! Deevo = awesome! Great to work with and very easy to get along with. The quality of their work is superb! We got so much positive feedback on our engagement photos, I can't wait for our wedding pics! I like the fact that they work with you and for you...when they are doing your shoot OMG!! they make you feel like super stars!!! Love Fusion!! I'm not quite sure if how they work together but I would highly recommend anyone that uses Fusion to make sure that Deevo Tindall is their photographer, especially on the wedding day! I think it is important to capture the bride on that day, which I felt a little left out even though 2 of my girls were MIA :( I think Deevo, being excellent at what he does, would have agreed with me to just forget the 2 and get on with the shoot!! But overall, I'm pleased with their work!!!
    Taleka & Ini Esiet