Frosted Fantasies by Nikki Reviews

13 | Gretna, LA

13 Reviews for Frosted Fantasies by Nikki

• Blair

Blair · Married on 01/18/2020

Most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen!

Our wedding cake was the most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen and was so delicious! I sent Nikki cake inspiration I found on Pinterest and she made it look exactly like the picture I sent her. Our guests consistently commented on how unique our flavors were and how unbelievably delicious the cake was! I highly recommend hiring Nikki to make your wedding cake dreams come true!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Lakiecha

Lakiecha · Married on 12/29/2019

She is as amazing as her CAKES!

Ms. Nikki is so well rounded and makes you feel so comfortable. She even got me out of my pickyness with new flavors lol. I can't wait to see her creation for us in December!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/12/2016

Nikki went above and beyond to help us out! My mom and I tried a few places and weren't really wowed by anything, but I live in Texas so we had limited time to find something. My wedding planner recommended Nikki and after having to listen to my mom ew and ah about how wonderful her cakes were during the tasting (unfortunately I was in Texas and had to listen over the phone), it was a no brainer. Also, Nikki went way above and beyond to help us with the groom's cake. I really wanted a king cake and she helped us order them and picked them up to deliver them along with the wedding cake. I would absolutely use her again and highly recommend her! Everyone at the wedding raved about her cake!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Nikki did a fantastic job with our topper and cupcake tier. She did a personal tasting for us and suggested then ordered specialty wrappers for the cupcakes. We loved our experience with her and would absolutely use her again

Sent on 12/02/2015

Marissa · Married on 04/17/2015

People are still talking about our cake!!! Nikki you did an amazing job! We were so happy with the end results! I cant believe its all over and cannot thank you enough for working with us! We will recommend you for everything cake and will be getting many more anniversary cakes from you!!
    Did an excellent job with excellent communication and very sweet!!
    Marissa Ollar

Sent on 05/04/2015
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 03/28/2015

I was referred to Nikki by a few friends and I am so glad I was told about her! She is very personable and as soon as we showed her our ideas, she knew exactly what we were talking about and put a gorgeous cake together! I wanted a great cake that was not fondant icing and she did that with no problem. Her cakes are delicious and all our guests told us how good it was. She does a ton of options for different fillings and flavors. Also, unlike alot of bakeries in the area, she was able to do different flavors for each tier of our cake without it being a problem!

Sent on 04/23/2015
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 02/28/2015

Nikki has been a pleasure to work with. She listened to my thoughts and helped refine my idea for making a series of small cakes instead of one grand cake. She even brought dairy-free cakes to our tasting session so that my lactose-intolerant self wouldn't be left out!

Sent on 12/03/2014

I loved my fondant grooms came through Nikki.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Penny · Married on 10/26/2014

My cakes were everything that i wanted them to be! They were very personalized and Nikki was able to create my visions exactly as like I wanted. Not only were they beautiful but they were also delicious. I received several compliments on them and would highly recommend her to anybody who has a vision of what they want their day to be.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kimberly · Married on 03/21/2014

She was extremely professional and her cake was tasted phenomenally!!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Not only was my wedding cake beautiful, but it was the most delicious cake I have ever tasted! Nikki is an incredible baker, and such a wonderful person to work with. She had so many cake and filling options to choose from, and they are all mouth watering. I got so many compliments on the cakes from my guests!

Sent on 12/19/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2012

Ms Nikki always has and always will be my cake lady. Love love love her! My cakes were beautiful and so delicious.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Arianna · Married on 12/21/2013

Nikki had won us over by the cake tasting but I continue to receive great compliments from my guests! My cake was exactly how we designed it and tasted amazing! Even if you are not a big wedding cake fan, you will love Nikki's almond cake! She was excellent for budget savvy brides and made the cutest golf course groom's cake! I would use Nikki again for anything that requires and amazing cake! Nikki is great to work with and took the time to get to know my husband and I.You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/10/2014