From this Moment Wedding Ministries & Chapel Reviews

23 Reviews for From this Moment Wedding Ministries & Chapel

From this Moment Wedding Ministries & Chapel 1
From this Moment Wedding Ministries & Chapel 2

Victor Gonzalez · Married on 10/07/2018

Weddings start late, but this one didn't!

Everyone enjoyed how Ruben performed our ceremony. We have had a lot of people comment on how we personalized our ceremony with Ruben's help. We had the flexibility to make it our own and still keep with traditional values that come with a wedding ceremony. Before starting the ceremony, Ruben checked up on us and made us feel comfortable and at ease. Ruben's professionalism, charisma and personality really helped us focus so we were able to start our ceremony early. Thank you Mr. Escandon for creating the perfect ceremony we'll remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Sandra · Married on 12/30/2017

Happy New Year Ruben. Thank you for the amazing ceremony. All of our friends and family loved it. Thank you for making our day so special!!!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    From this Moment Wedding Ministries & Chapel 3
  • Rena

Rena · Married on 10/28/2017

We were very pleased with our service. It was lovely, had fun moments and made us very comfortable.

Sent on 11/11/2017
    From this Moment Wedding Ministries & Chapel 4

Erika · Married on 12/31/2013

Ruben,
    Happy New Year! I just wanted to write you to thank you for the wonderful ceremony service. It was very professional and it was conducted in such a personal manner. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and full of emotion, our families, friends, and ourselves were all in tears of joy. We already knew you were a very good minister based on other recommendations and we even attended one of your wedding ceremonies. But even knowing in advance we would love it, actually being the ones getting married took us to another level of emotion, it was just so meaningful and beautiful. Overall our wedding event was a great experience and you had a big role in the overall success of this wonderful and unforgettable event of our life. We will always recommend you to anyone getting married. We are forever grateful, thank you very much Ruben!

Sincerely,
    Erika and Kenny Brewer.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Gabriel · Married on 10/19/2013

Overall our wedding ceremony was beautiful. Ruben did an amazing job. The ceremony was loved by all of our friends and family. The detail during the ceremony was excellent and the availability to work with us was outstanding.

Sent on 10/31/2013

John · Married on 05/18/2013

Ruben Escandon was awesome! He made our ceremony very special and everyone loved it! Its been over a month since our wedding and people are still talking about how beautiful the service was and that they have never seen something so romatic, emotional and spiritual. Thank you so much Ruben for such a beautiful wedding! John & Karla

Sent on 06/28/2013

R Z · Married on 12/01/2012

Ruben Escandon was our officiant minister at our wedding. I was so nervous that day that he helped me gather my thoughts before the wedding. He helped my family and I get ready, and off we went... My groom was waiting for me as my family walked in, then I went in... the music we chose was perfect. This wedding was not one of those fast i do weddings, he specialized it just perfectly with the perfect words and perfect message of prayer. My husband and I are so happy that we had Ruben as our officiant. We would have had it no other way.... NO REGRETS AT ALL! Thank you again Ruben :)

Sent on 07/29/2013

Patricia · Married on 07/13/2012

Ruben Escandon was a great minister at our wedding. We had only spoken to him him a couple of times before the wedding, but he made the ceremony very personal. He made us feel very speical and gave us the religious experience we wanted. My husband and I aren't activty in our church and we were afraid we won't have the church wedding we truly wanted, but Ruben provided it for us. He was very professional and caring about our wedding experience. I highly recommend him for your wedding experence.

Sent on 07/27/2012

My wedding was AMAZING it was more than i really hoped for It was intimate and the officiant really good. My whole in-tired family and now in- laws love it. It was simple but elegant best day of my life.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2012

The ceremony was beautiful. Ruben E. was very well organized, very flexible with changes to ceremony, followed extra what me and my husband wished for our ceremony. He even does rehearsals which was very nice to ease everyone's tension. I highly recommend him if you want your ceremony to run smoothly and be beautifully conducted.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Candace · Married on 04/21/2012

Ceremony was perfect and very professional. Would most definetely recommend to make your wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2012
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 04/21/2012

Highly recommended for any couple who is looking for a memorable ceremony with out breaking the bank. Mr. Escandon is very professional and serious about the vows of marriage with couples. He works with the couples to ensure that they are happy with the ceremony and get everything that they want. He is truly touched and covered by the Spirit.

Sent on 04/29/2012

Joselyn · Married on 02/21/2012

I expected a lot less when I got there just because it was last minute, yet the Minister took care of me and my now Husband. My mother was able to stream the entire wedding from North Carolina which was great since she could not be there. The Chapel is lovely inside it is nicely decorated, clean, just magnificent. It was a great choice rather then doing a court wedding which is not memorable. We are both military and just wanted to get married, I recommend this place to everyone it is worth the price (which was not expensive)..

Sent on 02/22/2012

Martha · Married on 02/18/2012

We had a wonderful wedding, even though we had to do it on very short notice. Minister Escandon made our ceremony very intimate and personal, and we and our families were very pleased. He made me and my new husband feel at ease, and our friends and family all had very positive comments about the ceremony. Thank you Minister Escandon for making our wedding ceremony a very memorable one!

Sent on 02/21/2012

sandra · Married on 02/11/2012

Very happy with the services provided for my daughters Quinceanera. I loved the way he related my daughters theme to the actual ceremony and made it classy yet enjoyful and understanding for the teenagers as well.

Sent on 02/22/2012
  • Cecy

Cecy · Married on 10/15/2011

When we first met Ruben we knew we made the right choice. For personal reasons we couldn't get married by a religious ceremony however, Ruben made an AMAZING and personal ceremony. I still get compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and that was all thanx to Ruben. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Guille · Married on 09/30/2011

We loved the way the ceremony turned out! Everythign was perfect, and the speech was very emotional for us and all the family. It´s for sure one of the moments we will never forget. We will gladly recomment this services to anyone who wants to get married by court only but will also liked to have a nice ceremony without getting married through church.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2011

I hired Ruben for my wedding and two of my friends have hired him. He was so nice and did a great job for my wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2011

Kathy · Married on 10/16/2010

Ruben made our special day turn out perfect! The ceremony is just the right length of time, it's personal and beautiful. He adds personality to the event as well which made it more enjoyable.

Thank you, Ruben. We wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Andrea · Married on 04/09/2010

My MotherInLaw originally provided me with the # to call for info as I live out of town. I called From This Moment for details and was also directed to their website. The Minister, Ruben, was extremely helpful and insightful at every step of the way. When meeting with Ruben the day before the ceremony, he gave us a rundown of the ceremony details and we were undecided at one point so we asked for his opinion. He helped guide us and asked questions to help us to better understand what options were availabe in order create our special personalized ceremony.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Leilany · Married on 06/06/2009

Mr. Escandon conducted the ceremony for our wedding and it was everything that we wanted...I couldnt have asked for a better ceremony!!!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Patricia · Married on 03/03/2018

Thank God for Minister Escandon, He is awesome! Very personable, professional and thoroughly explains everything to you! He is flexible and can go from Very simple to extravagant! He is there to make your day, truly YOUR day!
    May God continue to bless and use him in this ministry!
    Ron& Pat

Sent on 03/09/2018

lindsay · Married on 10/16/2010

We should have done a trial run with the PA system during rehearsal.

Sent on 10/18/2010