Friends Farm Reviews

80 | Belews Creek, NC

80 Reviews for Friends Farm

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

Friends Farm was the perfect venue for our wedding. We were nervous about planning a wedding across the country from where we live but Mary made it so easy. She adapted to our schedule and responded quickly to any questions we had. She also made for a smooth and easy wedding day. The venue is beautiful and the decorations amplify that, especially the strings of light at night!! Many of my guests told me “I wish I would have been married here”.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Friends Farm's reply:

We enjoyed hosting your special day, and also enjoyed your family and friends as well. Best of everything!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2017

We are so happy we chose Friends Farm for our wedding. The tour we took won us over in a heartbeat. The venue is classy with a rustic feel. And extremely well kept. You can tell the owners Mary Lynn and Pat take pride in their business, Mary is very welcoming made me feel like I didn't need to stress about things and I could not have imagined things going any smoother than they did. I chose the all inclusive package and wow wow. Her vendors are spectacular. DJ Ray was great and was able to feel out the crowd and adapt to what my guests enjoyed and the food was fantastic (and I am picky when it comes to BBQ).

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kasey · Married on 09/16/2017

Marylynn was such a pleasure took with. They have created a magical and special place for brides to get married.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2017

Mary Lynn and her team were phenomenal! The guests were in awe of how beautiful the venue is. They took precious care getting my husbands grandmother down to the ceremony site. Our day was perfect thanks to them, our other vendors, our friends and family. We are so thankful for Friends Farm!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Tammy · Married on 09/09/2017

Normally the bride does the review but in this case, I was put in charge of the wedding. All final decisions where made by the bride but I handled everything. So as the MOB, my experience with Mary Lynn and Friends Farm was 5 stars! We booked back in October 2016. We were visiting this venue and had an appointment to go to a 2nd venue afterwards. My daughter took one look and told me to cancel the 2nd appointment, that she wanted to be married at Friends Farm. We went with the All Inclusive package and I highly recommend it. From October up until the wedding date in July, I had many questions and concerns and all it took was one email to Mary Lynn. I received an answer right back in a very timely manner and all of my questions and concerns were handled and I was put at ease. Also during this time, we had a major issue that came up on our part that could have caused us to not be able to have the wedding. As soon as I found out, I emailed Mary Lynn and she went right to work on it for me. It was a situation that caused her, and all of the vendors involved to have go an extra major step for us and every single one of them did and made this work. It was definitely above and beyond, they all went out of their way and I am truly grateful for what they did. For the engagement pictures and bridals, we used their preferred vendor, Lady Bug Photography. Deanna is AMAZING! My daughter was thrilled with her photo's. We wanted her for the wedding but she was out of town that weekend. Now, for the wedding day, it was flawless. Mary Lynn was in close contact with us throughout the whole day making sure everything was perfect. The Music was great, the food was fabulous. Our guests loved the venue and atmosphere. Everyone was saying how beautiful it was. Most importantly, Friends Farm made sure that it was everything the bride and groom wanted and it truly was a magical day for them.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Allison · Married on 09/09/2017

Mary was absolutely amazing, she made sure that everything was perfect for our special day. She always made sure everything was to my liking and was always flexible with me. Mary was such a blessing thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/04/2017

My daughter fell in love with this place in January and we couldn't wait to see what it looked like in September. Everything was beautiful. Mary Lynn was wonderful to work with. She had everything in place when we got there all we had to do was put decorations on the table. I would recommend getting married here!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/26/2017

I enjoyed working with Mary and Pat. They were quick to assist with any needs and provided an calm and stressless atmosphere throughout the entire process of venue hunting to wedding day. I had limited stress because I knew Mary had my back. They genuinely want the bride and groom to have a superb day and I personally know they will make sure the day is beyond your dreams. I recommend the all inclusive package. It is the best deal for your buck especially with their caterer, dj (steel impressions music), and photographer (Jordan vines, Vines Photography). All of these people work well to create a family like feeling that made my day all the more special. Thank you all.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Saige · Married on 08/20/2017

This place was so gorgeous! The first time I saw it I knew this was the venue for me! They were so nice and if I needed anything they were there. Thanks so much for making my night amazing!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Angela · Married on 08/19/2017

Very nice venue!! We loved everything wouldn't change a thing!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2017

This is an awesome place to get married with beautiful scenery. Pat and Mary are very friendly and awesome at what they do! Definitely recommend this outdoor venue!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/05/2017

We were looking for the Perfect venue to where we could be relaxed and still have a very decorative wedding and we fell in Love with Friends Farm. They have everything you need whether you want to be a little country or a whole lot of country. Very professional, polite, outgoing, complimentary, and most of all caring. I recommend FRIENDS FARM. I would do it all over again.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with MaryLynn and Pat was amazing! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. We're so thankful we chose to get married at Friends Farm!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Hanna · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our wedding reception at Friends Farm and it was perfect! They made every effort to make our reception go perfectly. We never had to worry because Mary Lynn had everything under control for us! We HIGHLY reccomend Friends Farm!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Kendall · Married on 06/24/2017

We were very pleased with our experience. Both Mary and Pat are super friendly people and provide so much more than what I expected. Guests loved the atmosphere and beautiful decor.

The wedding party had space to get ready in charming cabins that made for great pictures. We were so pleased with how our pictures turned out!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kim · Married on 05/28/2017

Friends Farm was the perfect place for our wedding and reception. It is beautiful there and MaryLynn and Pat were awesome to deal with...Everything was PERFECT for our special day! Love them

Sent on 06/06/2017

Serina · Married on 05/20/2017

Gorgeous venue, wonderful people, great price!
    Mary Lynn and Pat were absolutely amazing and bent over backwards to make our day perfect.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband (I have to get use to saying that..hehe) and I were absolutely over the moon and impressed with Friends Farm (Pat and Mary)!!! From day one, Mary and Pat were super easy to work with. They are some of the sweetest and nicest people you'll meet. Mary answered all my questions, offered suggestions, and reminded me about some things I had forgotten. They are very flexible. The venue is absolutely beautiful.
    My husband and I wanted a small rustic country theme, and that is exactly what Friends Farm provided us. Mary and Pat have worked really hard to make their venue look amazing. The rustic theme and beautiful landscaping added so much more to our big day. Mary and Pat have some décor already in place which actually made it easier on me, and I didn't have to decorate as much as I would have thought or as much as I would have if we had to chosen to go somewhere else. The décor is beautiful. Everyone who attended our wedding loved the venue and complimented on how nice Pat, Mary and their staff were.
    I could not have asked for a better venue and wedding day! Mary and Pat really went out of their way to make things easy. My husband and I are still enjoying the pictures that family and friends took and we love how beautiful everything turned out.
    Thanks to Mary & Pat, our BIG day was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Chanler · Married on 05/13/2017

I fell in love with this venue the first time I saw it. I am so glad we came across Friends Farm and celebrated our special day here. The owners were amazing to work with and I couldn't have pictured my wedding day going any better! Our friends and family loved the venue and it was everything I have ever wanted! Thank you Friends Farm!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Bridget · Married on 05/06/2017

The venue and staff at Friends Farm are amazing! Our wedding turned out perfectly and it was the wedding of our dreams. I would recommend this venue for anyone!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Christina · Married on 04/08/2017

We used Friends Farm as our wedding venue and we could not have asked for better service. Mary Lynn is super easy to work with and it was almost like she knew what we wanted before we knew. She was so helpful and kind and made us feel as if we were her only priority. Pat made sure the groomsmen had a great time skeet shooting the morning of the wedding. We were 100% happy with Friends Farm and would recommend them to anyone who wants an outdoors wedding. My husband and I, as well as, our family and guest love the venue. Thank you so much Mary Lynn and Pat for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Jenna · Married on 03/26/2017

I LOVED friends Farm! It was the perfect place for my wedding! Mary made her self available to me through texts and calls whenever I needed her from the date I booked until the morning after the wedding. The venue is absolutely stunning. The trees, the building, bridal cabin, the decor, and even the bathrooms! My guests were so impressed. There is honestly nothing bad I can say about this venue.There was plenty of room on the property for lawn games and sitting to just take in the beauty. I had an absolutely perfect wedding, not because everything went right in my plans because it didn't, but that didn't matter though. It went perfect because I had it at friends Farm. But schedule a tour and see for yourself. She really knows what she is doing. With the help of her and the DJ (Steel Impressions) your wedding will be planned to a T and go so smooth! Another plus for me is that mary will decorate the table settings beautifully if you want to rent them. You can also add to what she does. The bridal cabin was so wonderful. It had its own bathroom, fridge, microwave, counter space, make up mirrors, blue tooth speaker and wonderful AC which was important for a July wedding! The boys also love the skeet shooting included in the venue booking. Pat takes them Out to a field and provides 100 rounds of shotgun ammo and they do some shooting to loosen up before the wedding. This place is so unique. You and your guests are guaranteed to have a good time. I am 100% positive on that!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

Mary Lynn and her Husband were amazing! They made sure our day went off without a hiccup. My wedding wouldnt of been the same without them. They really do go all out to make sure your day is extra special. I would encourage any bride to be to definitely go look in person at this venue! As soon as I walked in a year ago I knew right away this was my place! The atmosphere is so amazing and romantic and perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Katlyn · Married on 10/29/2016

Mary Lynn and Pat are wonderful people who really care about you. They are always improving and working on the venue to make it even more magical. Mary Lynn will always be there to answer your questions and give vendor suggestions to help you to create your wedding day. I was very grateful that she welcomed us back to look at the place a few times so that we could decided how we wanted to set things up. Most importantly both Mary Lynn and Pat worked hard to accommodate my father who is in a wheel chair by helping him around the venue so that he could enjoy the day as well we will forever be grateful of that. Thank you Friends Farm!
    Love, Mr. & Mrs. Minard

Sent on 11/09/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

Friends Farm was the perfect venue for our big day! After visiting we both knew there was no other option for our wedding. Pat and Mary Lynn were so helpful throughout the entire process. Over the course of our 2 year engagement and relationship with Pat and Mary Lynn we saw amazing additions to the venue and the way they truly listen to the couples that use the venue about what they need. They made the day of the wedding go so smoothly and we couldn't have asked for anything more. All of our guests were in love with the venue and all of the special little touch's that they add. I would highly suggest anyone that is getting married look into Friends Farm, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/09/2016