Fresh Plate Catering Reviews

5 | Loveland, CO

5 Reviews for Fresh Plate Catering

Kristen T. · Married on 09/05/2020

Covid weddings

We had the best experience with Tracie!! She was referred to us by my sister in law who used Tracie for their wedding a couple of years earlier. We wanted a safe dinner option for our guests during covid. Tracie and I decided on some boxed dinner ideas. Since our wedding was outside, Tracie came up with a menu that was delicious and worked with the area that we had. She offered us several options for the boxed dinners which she had not done before. I had a hard time getting the final headcount right and we had last minute venue changes as well, she was able to accommodate us every step of the way. The food was delicious and it was decorated really nicely. We would highly recommend for any event!! Boxed dinners or plated you would be very happy!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel L. · Married on 08/08/2020

Delicious Food, Amazing Planning & Execution

I can't say enough good things about working with Tracie at Fresh Plates. With one phone call she was able to pull together multiple menu options that were all within budget and had us drooling!
    At our tasting we were able to make slight adjustments. All of the food was prepared perfectly and as the name suggests, was obviously fresh.
    Leading up to our wedding, Tracie was nothing but supportive. She reached out regularly to ensure we were on the same page and even helped us come up with a rehearsal dinner onsite at our venue and found ways to cut costs and keep it delicious! The leftovers made an amazing lunch the day of the wedding!
    The day of the wedding Tracie worked seamlessly with our Venue Coordinator and my MOH, steaming through any problem that arose without coming to me once. Her team served our guests proficiently and safely (COVID) and my guests all commented on the delicious meal, cupcakes and chocolate tray. She even ensured that my husband and I had a plate of the hors d'oeuvres that were served at cocktail hour and served our entire headtable so we actually had a chance to eat! The bartender she provided was professional and rarely had a line.
    Overall, Fresh Plates would make an incredible choice for any catered occasion but definitely was a highlight on our day!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Denai T. · Married on 07/18/2020

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Tracie at Fresh Plate did an amazing job at our son’s wedding ceremony dinner. Our son’s caterer for the reception backed out at the last minute and Tracie helped them with that event also. Both dinners were outstanding!! I would highly recommend Tracie at Fresh Plate for any event!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Johna C. · Married on 06/20/2020

Top Notch Service For A Rehearsal Dinner

Fresh Plate Catering went above and beyond in helping us host the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding. The food was top notch and plentiful! We all especially loved the Whiskey Marinated Bistro Steak and the Cheesecake! The food was fresh and cooked to perfection. The owner arranged for the napkins and table wear to match our colors perfectly. The staff was professional and thorough. Couldn't have been more perfect for our event! Thanks Tracie and Fresh Plate Catering!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Jeremy · Married on 09/03/2019

Top notch, delicious, superb!

Fresh Plate catered our wedding and it was absolutely fabulous.

We wanted a mix of appetizers and entrees that was creative but worked across different palettes and food allergies. They put together several different menus, all of which looked fantastic btw, to help guide us to our final selections.

Come wedding day, Tracie and her team showed up and took care of everything. Food stations were setup and staged beautifully, apps circulated and food constantly restocked, areas kept clean, people fed and happy!

And most importantly, the food....everybody commented about how great it was. So yummy and creative. Whiskey marinated tenderloin sliders, skillet roasted cauliflower, chicken thighs with garlic salsa verde. Great, now I'm hungry.

Looking forward to having Fresh Plate cater my future events!

Sent on 07/29/2020