Freeport Bakery Reviews

Freeport Bakery 7
  • Kalliah

Kalliah Cuellar · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Cake in Sacramento

Freeport Bakery lives up to its reputation. Yes, it may be a little more expensive but the flavor is well worth it. We ordered a small 2 tier cake for 180 guests and that ended up being more than enough. If you want a delicious wedding cake that guests will enjoy, use Freeport! Well worth it.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Freeport Bakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kalliah! We are delighted to have been a part of your magical day! :)
  • Melita

Melita Ann Deci · Married on 07/06/2019

Unicorn Bridal Shower Cake!!!

Freeport bakery is the BEST! My sister surprised me with a unicorn cake for my bridal shower and I couldn't have loved it more!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Freeport Bakery 8
  • Aryana

Aryana · Married on 06/08/2019

Overall Great Experience

Our consultant Shelby was amazing, she was full of energy & very Thorough. She was able to answer any questions that my fiancée & I had. She provided us with multiple options that fell within our budget as well as making suggestions to better fit what we were looking for. The cakes & filling that we tasted were delicious, especially the Coffee Mousse!!! We’re so glad that we were able to get out cake with Freeport.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Madelyn · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Bakery

Freeport Bakery was amazing for our wedding. We had a small cake to cut and cupcakes for our guest! Everyone loved them! So yummy!

Sent on 07/03/2019

stephanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful and tasty cake

We used Freeport for a small wedding cake and mini cupcakes and they turned out amazing! I do wish they has some more unique flavors, but the ones they do have are amazing!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Freeport Bakery 9
    Freeport Bakery 10
    Freeport Bakery 11
  • Krystal

Krystal Tanioka · Married on 05/10/2019

Nothing but great!

I used Freeport Bakery for my wedding dessert table and I love that they have a variety of desserts - from many choices of dessert cups to rice krispy treats to mini pies. My guests were not disappointed! And everyone who I talked to in person or over email were very professional - responded in a timely manner and accommodated any adjustments we had to make. I would definitely use them again for any big parties we may have in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Freeport Bakery's reply:

Hi Krystal,

Thanks so much for including us in your big day! It was an honor and we are ecstatic that you loved everything! (:

Sincerely,
    Freeport Bakery Wedding Deparment
  • Allison

Allison Wiley · Married on 11/23/2018

Terrific staff! Delivery on time! Amazing

Great service! The cake department were very accommodating! They created our vision perfectly! Our wedding guest are still talking about how amazing the cake looked and tasted!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Childs · Married on 10/27/2018

Delicious fall wedding cake!

Freeport provided our wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful and delicious! Our tasting was led by Shelby, who was very friendly and professional. We chose a three tier semi-nude cake that we had them decorate with fall fruit. We got a lot of compliments on the cake look and taste. We threw in an order of vegan chocolate cupcakes for our vegan guests. Many people commented on how delicious the cupcakes were and were shocked when we told them they were vegan. The entire process with Freeport bakery was very easy, the price was affordable, and the cake and cupcakes were amazing!

Our guest count was 90, but we chose to order cake for 100 and cupcakes for 50. We rented a cake stand and three tier cupcake stand.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Kimberlie

Kimberlie Hicks-Meier · Married on 10/20/2018

Elegant and Beautifully Perfect

Freeport created our beautiful cake! It was perfect!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Julissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Our wedding cake from Freeport was delicious and was easily my favorite of all the desserts we had at the wedding! They were great at communicating with us as well as switching things to fit our needs. They provided a great service to us during the tasting as well!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Freeport. The Bridal Department is fantastic. We went to them twice during this wedding process- first for the Bridal Shower (a Tiffany's theme) and then for our official cake. I wanted to do the Southern Cake Pull tradition during the wedding, and they helped me implement this seamlessly. They took my visions for the cake and it came out exactly as I wanted. They transported it and put the flowers on too to ease our stress (for an additional fee- $25 for the flowers to be placed and $75 for the transportation). Many guests commented that it was the best cake they had ever had and I could not agree more.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2018

We had freeport do the cake and dessert assortment for our wedding last weekend. It was all amazing!!! People raved about the cake and nothing was left over. They were so easy to work with and our tasting was so fun! We loved everything. We tasted somewhere else before and freeport out shined them in every way. The wedding department was easy to work with and honestly everything was reasonably priced. Thank you freeport!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Chantel · Married on 02/03/2018

Beautiful cake and so delicious

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Freeport Bakery 12
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 10/15/2017

Every step of the process was absolutely outstanding! Our cake was not only beautiful, but delicious. Pictures do not even do it justice:) Thank you to the wonderful people who had a hand in either the making or the delivery of this beautiful cake. I can't thank you enough:)

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Freeport Bakery 13

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2017

I love love love Freeport Bakery! Our wedding cake was so heavenly! The entire process went so smoothly and the end product was above and beyond our expectations. The cake tasting was so yummy I could not wait to have our cake on our wedding day. For our cake we ordered all three tiers to be chocolate cake but the fillings were different: top tier: chocolate mousse , middle tier: caramel mousse, Bottom tier: mocha mousse and chocolate mousse. We also ordered a half sheet of buttermilk cake with chocolate buttercream. The Italian meringue for the outside frosting was so yummy! We chose the simple tri dot with "R" décor for the cake frosting and it was so pretty and elegant in person. Our cake all together with the topper and flowers was simply stunning!

I can't wait for our one year anniversary so I can have more of the cake! I 100% recommend Freeport Bakery. They have exceptional service and super delicious cakes.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Freeport Bakery 14

Kathy · Married on 09/22/2017

I am so happy with the cake we got from Freeport Bakery. It was beautiful and exactly what we discussed in planning. I appreciate their online scheduling feature, too. The consult and planning conversations went smoothly and they were professional even when my communication was not the most timely. Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Cassondra · Married on 08/12/2017

We had our wedding at Scribner Bend Vineyards, and Freeport Bakery was on their list of preferred wedding vendors for the dessert. My husband and I are not a huge fan of cake, and we loved the idea of doing personal size pies for all of our guests, and just a small cutting cake for him and I. I was ecstatic when Lilly from Freeport sent me photos of past weddings they had done this for, and couldn't wait to meet with her.

For the tasting, my husband had to work so I went on my own. Lilly had everything ready to go, and gave tons of things to try, and every single thing I tasted was absolutely delicious! I even loved the cake! She even packed a giant to go box with everything labeled so I could take it home to my husband for him to try.

We were able to make changes all the way up until 2 weeks before our wedding and Savannah and Lilly were extremely responsive and accommodating to all my requests, questions and needs. Our guests raved about the pies, and our cutting cake was gorgeous and tasted delicious! We can't wait to order from them in the future for other special events. Thank you again to Freeport Bakery for helping to make our day so special and complete!

Sent on 08/25/2017

allison · Married on 07/08/2017

Freeport made our flourless (wheat free) single tier cake and an assortment of delicious treats for our dessert bar. We ordered more items than we thought we needed yet our bar was cleared in record time and our guests raving about the sweets! Our consultation appointment/ dessert tasting was easy (and fun :) and the team was always responsive to any questions we had. On the day of the wedding everything was delivered on time and looking gorgeous! I'm so thankful we picked Freeport as our wedding baker!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2017

Freeport Bakery is a Sacramento staple. Their products are amazing. My fiance and I really enjoyed our tasting and was shocked at how reasonably priced our cake was. They even let us do two different flavors at no extra cost. We sent them an email photo of what we want our cake to look like, and they said they can match it exactly. Cannot wait to see it all come together at the wedding!

Sent on 02/16/2017
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 11/26/2016

What can I say, the proof is in the pudding. Freeport bakery never lets me down, we used them for our wedding cake this past weekend and it was amazing, from the look, to the taste, to the special touches and requests. This is the place to get your wedding cake if you want to leave you guest absolutely blown away!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/06/2016

Everything at Freeport is phenomenal! Our tasting was by far superior to any of the other tastings we went to. Customer service is top notch, they don't rush or pressure you and treat you like a valued client. They listen to what you want and help design your perfect cake! We went with a smaller two tiered cake and a dessert bar - their napoleons are the best I've ever had! Make your wedding cake decision an easy one and go to Freeport!

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • Krystin

Krystin · Married on 10/15/2016

Delicious, beautiful and reasonably priced. Wedding cakes are usually the one place you get ripped off. But Freeport doesn't do that. We got both a 3-tier cake and a sheet cake and everyone raved about it!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2016

I loved everything about our wedding cake and the planning process. The tasting was great, the cake options were beautiful while still providing options for staying on budget. We were even still able to eat the leftovers after we came back from our 2 week honeymoon. Can't wait for our anniversary so we can have a our cake again!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Aimee · Married on 10/01/2016

My cake was perfect and tasted amazing! There was more then I needed so recommend going with the smaller size.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Our cake was absolutely amazing! The tasting was also fun and had us so excited to move forward with them as our bakery. We did a naked cake with a middle layer of vegan chocolate - it looked just as good as it tasted and did not melt or disappoint!

Sent on 12/06/2016