Freedom Dabka Group Reviews

4 | Brooklyn, NY

4 Reviews for Freedom Dabka Group

Arthur Forget · Married on 12/31/2019

Absolutely Fu*©ing Amazing!!!

I was skeptical at first when my wife wanted to have this band at our wedding. She is Palestinian and she explained to me the meaning behind it and how fun it would be. I was apprehensive but I took a chance. I could not have been more wrong. They were so amazing, they got my wedding cranked up to a 10 in seconds!!! I had nearly 200 people at my wedding and almost every single one of them came up to me and told me how amazing the band was and how this is by far their favorite wedding they've ever been to. I had the Time of my Life and I honestly believe that it would not have been nearly as fun if we did not include these guys. I would recommend them to anybody for any event. And if you have any questions you can contact me directly.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Sam Baidis · Married on 12/01/2019

Incredible speechless ! Professional and responsible !

This dance group is so amazing I have no words to explain how good of a performance they delivered yesterday at my wedding ! They are so flexible with the outfits you want them to wear for your theme & even the song you want them to dance to! Most importantly they have such a good heart and dance with passion and enthusiasm ! They made us feel so special when they got a up to dance as well with them —they danced around us & they danced with us !!❤️ I recommend them 100% and look forward to booking them again and again !!! Thank you for leaving a kind congratulations note in our guestbook your dance group is truly thoughtful thank you for being part of our family at our wedding !!! 👍🏽☺️

K&l Sayad · Married on 11/22/2019

Simply put, excellent! Extremely professional!!

Freedom Dabka Group wowed the guests with their performance and they amazed everyone with their dancing skills. Their performance made the wedding even more memorable for the guests and even more so for the bride and groom. They were also very attentive to our request of dancing with the bride and groom and getting everyone to participate. It was a phenomenal performance!!!!

Manel Djeffal · Married on 11/17/2019

Unforgettable experience

This group made our wedding magical hyped up the entire event! I highly recommend going for their full package deal of Zaffa + Grand entrance + dabka. Every single one of our guest were raving about them and how amazing they made the experience overall. Amer was simply great and responding promptly and always advising me when I struggled with some of the planning when it came to incorporating their group. If you’re looking to have a lit time, don’t hesitate and just book them!!