Foxwoods Resort Casino Reviews

Foxwoods Resort Casino 2
Foxwoods Resort Casino 3
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Great place, move wedding to another state

Foxwoods was a nice place, fun vibe and thought it would be a great choice for anybody coming to visit. You have the venue, hotel and things to do all wrapped in one. One reason we passed was because we decided to get married in another state. However I highly recommend this is somebody wants something a little different then traditional weddings. Contact Susan, she was friendly, flexible, and get backs to you fast; even when she is out of office I always got a response within less then 24 hours.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Foxwoods Resort Casino's reply:

WOW...thank you, Stephanie! How very generous of you to write such a great review of your experience of working with me. I wish I could have picked up Foxwoods and moved it to make it work for you and your fiancée. I wish you both a long and happy marriage. If I can ever be of service to you, I look forward to you reaching out to me. Happy New Year and thank you again! All my best~ Sue
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Such a fun place to have a wedding!

I attended a wedding here and it was so beautiful. I wasn't sure how it was going to be because of how big and crowded the place is but the ceremony was in an outside private courtyard, it was gorgeous! The reception was held in an upstairs hall that was appropriately decorated with everything casino themed. Afterwards, you didn't have to worry about the after party because we just went down to the bars and casino area! it was a blast.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Jim collins · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Team!

The Grand Pequot Tower is the perfect place to have your wedding! Sue Evarts and her team were amazing. The food was mouth-watering and the service was excellent! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Susan

susan costa · Married on 11/24/2018

Best wedding ever

I would recommend this venue 100%. I am not saying it was cheap but was worth every penny.... absolutely no stress.... wedding planners top of the line.... food amazing.... service amazing..... top of the expereice. Every guest at my wedding said it was the best wedding ever. Please reach out to sue the corporate event planner. She is amazing. These photos don’t tell the whole story. If you want an experience of a life time... best wedding food ever and no stress... have your wedding at Foxwoods Resort Casino casino in ct.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Foxwoods Resort Casino's reply:

Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU, Susan. Planning your wedding with you and Vinny was simply put a blast!! I laughed so much and enjoyed our time together tremendously. It was a pleasure to see two people who wanted to a plan a beautiful, relaxed reception but never lost sight of the fact that this day was all about their marriage. I cant wait for you two to visit Foxwoods and see your wedding photos. Happy New Year! All my best~ Sue

We were the first wedding to take place in The Shrine Restaurant! It was so beautiful. Brooke was amazing. She was always very quick to respond to the silliest of questions, and to make accommodations for any request. I loved working with her. During the ceremony and reception, she acted like a free event coordinator. She made sure everything ran smoothly and when it was supposed to. She set up the whole ceremony area and it was beautiful. The reception at High Rollers was SO much fun. People can't stop talking about it. I can't believe everything she did for us, really. Brooke is great. Getting married at Foxwoods was a blast, and she made it so easy.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Kary · Married on 09/24/2011

My husband Jason and I were married at the MGM on the Garden Terrace on 9-24-11. One of the many reason why we chose the MGM was because of our coordinator was Richelleann Francis. She was prompt, flexible and provided helpful suggestions on how to stay within our budget and still make it a wonderful and beautiful day. It was important to me to be able to trust our coordinator and to not have to chase after the person for answers and information. We had looked at Mohegan Sun as well but their sales staff left ALOT to be desired for and once we met with Richelle we knew that this was the place for us. She made it so easy for us with promptly returning emails and call as well as her flexibility with the packages. Richelle helped to set up a block of rooms for our out of town guests. I loved how there was a special website created for us that our guests could use to book their rooms it made it a lot easier on me to just include the link in our invitations. Richelle suggested using the lunch menu to help cut costs and she even was able to have a special order done for my husband Jason. I wanted to surprise him with his favorite meal- chicken parmesan and Richelle had that all taken care of. Everything went perfect on the day of. We had many guests comment on how friendly and helpful the staff was and of course how much fun everyone had!! The management even opened up the pool for us so that we could have photo's taken with our wedding party jumping into the pool. Everyone was so accommodating!! If you are looking for a unique place for your wedding and do not want to be forced to pay for things that you do not want or need and you want an amazing / memorable experience...look no further than the MGM at Foxwoods. We are so happy that we chose the MGM to get married at, as well as have our reception. It was an amazing day!! We can not thank Richelle enough for all that she did to make our day so wonderful and stress free!! We would highly recommend her!!! Thank you again Richelle!! Kary and Jason Monahan

Sent on 12/15/2011