49 Reviews for Four Star Entertainment LLC.

Do-Not-Play List (9)
One Event Per Day (3)
Bilingual MC (2)
Disco Ball (1)
49 Four Star Entertainment LLC. Reviews

Ryan did an amazing job at our wedding. He was so friendly and easy to work with the entire time leading up to the wedding and absolutely killed it on the big day! He had the dance floor packed all night and had the best music. He really made our entire night!

Profile Picture Elyse, 3/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Four Star DJ did an amazing job at our January 27, 2018 wedding. From my first conversation with Ryan, the owner, I knew he was passionate and cared about his job! He came highly recommended by my wedding Coordinator Mitzi Villalobos, from Bride on a Budget Events. I filled out the questionnaire from Ryan, and right away he knew that Antonio would be the best DJ for our wedding. Antonio did such a great job keeping the dance floor full and reading the room. My conversation with Antonio the week of my wedding was that I wanted people to dance and he had full discretion of music. We had mostly older Hispanic family and everyone from my parents to our youngest cousins were dancing all night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!!!

Profile Picture Dina, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Ryan was amazing! He went above and beyond to make our special day more about us and headache free! He even helped us out last minute with ceremony music and cocktail hour music! Everyone had nothing but good things to say about him. Thank you Ryan for everything!!

Profile Picture Samuel, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ryan was the DJ at my wedding a few weeks ago, and he did a superb job! From our first meeting over the summer, to the week before the wedding, he was always available to communicate and provide recommendations as requested. He played everything I wanted during the ceremony, as well as the reception. We had a small wedding, and it was outdoors (40 degrees), but he still managed to get pretty much everyone out on the dance floor! Ryan really made my day special, and I would recommend anyone to hire him and/or his colleagues at Four Star Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ryan was FANTASTIC! We had a great time at our wedding, and Ryan definitely contributed greatly to that! He is an excellent DJ, and just wants your event to run smoothly and be as fun as possible. As the daughter of a pretty great wedding DJ, I consider myself a tough critic to please, but Ryan easily won me over with his friendly personality and professional service. He also did a very nice job of blending our musical taste with that of our guests. I highly recommend Ryan for your party entertainment needs!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Ok so I'll start off by saying 3 days before my wedding day my DJ quit on me last minute!! I was going crazy had a panic attack, messaged about 5 Djs that I found on here and 3 of them responded. Ryan caught my attention because he immediately called me and asked what exactly I needed and explained everything very thoroughly, he then mentioned he had someone that was available for the wed day, antonio would be our DJ for the night and he would call me to see if I had any questions. Not only did we stay on the phone for 1 hour but he was so specific and helpful on everything!!! I even got to meet Ryan the day after because he wanted to make sure I had an adapter so antonio can play my slideshow during dinner so he lent me his! (WHICH WAS AWESOME OF HIM!) 3 days later , antonio gets there about 4 hours early sets up and PLAYS ALL THE MUSIC THAT I specifically wanted for my ceremony, & reception. I could not thank them both enough!! Everyone complimented my DJ for the music he played all night! Everyone said they had a blast! His pricing was great as well! Thank you so much you all did a fantastic job. I couldn't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Four Star DJ was awesome! AC was so helpful and did such a great job. He did a great job with the list that we gave and then "read" the crowd and played what our guests wanted to hear. The process was easy, we were given a form to fill out with our favorites and songs that we would like played at certain times. AC then contacted me and we went over my list and the time line for the night, the rest was up to him! Thank you for a great night of music!

Profile Picture katrina, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We loved our DJ Ryan - everything from the first meeting in getting a feel for who we are to keeping our reception on pace and making quick, smart adjustments as the night went on. He took the time to speak to us on the phone when it was convenient to us and eased our minds in what we wanted to do. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Kevin, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great value! Your wedding day is about making memories and having a great time. Ryan and his company will see that that happens at the reception. Give him the direction you want him to go and he goes above it. You can tell he has been doing this for a while and loves what he does. True professional in the "helping people have a great time" business

Profile Picture Cindy , 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Our daughters wedding was so fun, the music made the wedding. Everyone was on the
dance floor. These guys are professional and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristine , 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Having a great DJ is what leads to a great wedding reception! Ryan kept our guests on the dance floor alllllll night long. Our friends said "best wedding ever" & "such a festive reception". Lots of credit goes to Ryan for the fun time! I would definitely book him again :-)

Profile Picture K, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We were so happy to find Four Star DJ for our wedding. They spent a long time on the phone with us to go over the contract and details before we even booked them, then met with us at the convenience of our schedule to talk in person about what we wanted for our wedding. The DJ was great, punctual, handled possible rainy weekend situation with aplomb and handled wedding hiccups like a mother that refused to dance and a piñata that refused to break with grace and flexibility. A job very well done!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would just like to say Thank You Ryan for having AC be the DJ at our wedding! He was THE BEST!! At our wedding the kids did most of the dancing and he was wonderful! Anything that anyone requested he gladly played it and kept everyone going! He was so nice and everything was great! All the music for the ceramony was right on time and what I asked for! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Amber , 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Four Star Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding reception at Sisterdale Dancehall. Ryan was extremely thorough with planning and making sure you have everything that you need. He providers you with paperwork to complete to turn into him about the timeline of your wedding, song requests, and special songs to have played. We had a magical wedding and it was everything we could have dreamed of!

-Melissa and Jerred Griffith

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Four Star Entertainment, and specifically Ryan. We had such a great time dancing to all the music and he played exactly the kind of music we discussed prior to the wedding day. He was always available to contact ahead of time to discuss details of the reception and was very professional the day of the wedding. We couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. I would highly recommend Four Star Entertainment for DJ services!

Profile Picture Kathlyn, 4/16/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ryan Schroeder-Four Star Entertainment was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding in March at Bella Springs. We had been on the fence about who to hire for the entertainment until we personally met and talked with Ryan at a wedding fair at the Cana Ballroom. All of our questions and fears were set aside and we knew right then that we had found our DJ. Ryan answered several emails promptly over the next several months and worked with us to setup the perfect flow for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner hour and dance. We even threw a surprise at him last minute, because several friends decided to hire a mariachi group to crash the wedding for the last hour before their sendoff. Ryan was so receptive and was happy to accommodate the change. He was on time, professional and a fantastic announcer. Hire Ryan Schroeder with Four Star Entertainment and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Patty, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

Ryan and Alex were very engaged from our first contact. The offered great suggestions and were accommodating to my requests.

Profile Picture User6222817, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had the pleasure of working with Ryan and as a wedding planner, it is so pivotal to have a great team of vendors who can work together! Ryan is very professional, fun, adapts to change well, and he is prompt. Ryan rocked the reception and because of him my bride, groom and guests had a blast! He had a pulse for the crowd and I truly enjoyed working with him! Four Star Entertainment is 5 STARS all the way!! Jen Harbuck - Southern Unique Events

Profile Picture Jen , 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

11/7/15 Wedding - Very affordable and when there was slight confusion as to who would be the DJ, Ryan Schroeder, the owner personally DJed and everything went off without a hitch. Thanks Ryan!

Profile Picture User6006687, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I would absolutely recommend Ryan to anyone! He was incredibly responsive and friendly throughout the planning process, answering all of my questions without a problem. On the big day, Ryan was a fantastic DJ. He was well spoken (not obnoxious at all!) , friendly, upbeat, and played great music. We all had a blast on the dance floor! Not to mention the nice up lighting he did for us at our reception. Booking with Ryan was without a doubt one of the best wedding decisions I made!

Profile Picture Tracey, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I would recommend four star entertainment to anyone they are very professional and great at their job. Brandon was our DJ and he made the night I still have people asking me where did you find that DJ and is the company's name lol all in all they are great

Profile Picture William, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan was amazing to work with and nothing but professional. He was friendly and informative at our first meeting, and we signed him right there. He worked with us to amend our services at the last minute, adding a lapel mic for the officiant literally a day or two before the event. He played almost every single song that was requested by the guests, and everyone had such a great time. Everything was seamless and I would most definitely recommend his services to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan is awesome!! Very good dj and very professional. Easy to work with. Recommend to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan and Four Star Entertainment are top quality. Our guests enjoyed their entertainment and were begging for him to stay longer. Ryan was very easy to work with and exceeded our expectations and was better than we could have ever imagined. Would recommend him for all of your DJ needs.

Profile Picture Derrick, 5/25/15, 1 Review