Four Star Entertainment LLC. Reviews

55 | San Antonio, TX

55 Reviews for Four Star Entertainment LLC.

55 Four Star Entertainment LLC. Reviews

Gwen · Married on 10/20/2018

Playlist genious

Our Dj went above and beyond to make the day a success. We dances our asses off. When I had forgot a special dance he jumped right in to take care of it and noone ever knew. He was flexible when we had to change something or go out of order. Would definitely recommend.

Denise · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful and easy to work with!

We had Ryan DJ our wedding/ceremony on October 13, 2018. He was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very organized and completely on top of everything. Beyond impressed when I went to meet with our wedding planner a week before the wedding only to find out that he had already visited the venue and met with them to go over the details for both our ceremony and reception. Peace of mind is priceless! My husband and I will definitely recommend Ryan to all our family and friends and will use him for future events. Ryan, we cannot thank you enough for being a part of our big day!

Kevin · Married on 06/16/2018

Ryan was the DJ for our wedding, and we were thrilled with the outcome. He kept the crowd engaged and played a great mix of music. He worked hard to ensure that we had a special night and everyone had a good time. Time management was fantastic and he accommodated my wife and I on everything we asked.

We would hire him again in a heartbeat.

January · Married on 06/16/2018

AC was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! He was really engaging with the crowd and was able to get everyone on their feet, some who I've never seen move like that before! He truly is a great entertainer and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to anyone!

Erica · Married on 05/11/2018

Very professional and fun to work with! Great variety of music! No technical issues or communication issues!

Elyse · Married on 03/17/2018

Ryan did an amazing job at our wedding. He was so friendly and easy to work with the entire time leading up to the wedding and absolutely killed it on the big day! He had the dance floor packed all night and had the best music. He really made our entire night!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so very much Elyse it truly was so much fun and your family and friends were great. Thank you for having me at your wonderful event. Ryan S.

Dina · Married on 01/27/2018

Four Star DJ did an amazing job at our January 27, 2018 wedding. From my first conversation with Ryan, the owner, I knew he was passionate and cared about his job! He came highly recommended by my wedding Coordinator Mitzi Villalobos, from Bride on a Budget Events. I filled out the questionnaire from Ryan, and right away he knew that Antonio would be the best DJ for our wedding. Antonio did such a great job keeping the dance floor full and reading the room. My conversation with Antonio the week of my wedding was that I wanted people to dance and he had full discretion of music. We had mostly older Hispanic family and everyone from my parents to our youngest cousins were dancing all night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!!!

Samuel · Married on 01/20/2018

Ryan was amazing! He went above and beyond to make our special day more about us and headache free! He even helped us out last minute with ceremony music and cocktail hour music! Everyone had nothing but good things to say about him. Thank you Ryan for everything!!

Sabrina · Married on 12/28/2017

Ryan was the DJ at my wedding a few weeks ago, and he did a superb job! From our first meeting over the summer, to the week before the wedding, he was always available to communicate and provide recommendations as requested. He played everything I wanted during the ceremony, as well as the reception. We had a small wedding, and it was outdoors (40 degrees), but he still managed to get pretty much everyone out on the dance floor! Ryan really made my day special, and I would recommend anyone to hire him and/or his colleagues at Four Star Entertainment!!

Megan · Married on 11/12/2017

Ryan was FANTASTIC! We had a great time at our wedding, and Ryan definitely contributed greatly to that! He is an excellent DJ, and just wants your event to run smoothly and be as fun as possible. As the daughter of a pretty great wedding DJ, I consider myself a tough critic to please, but Ryan easily won me over with his friendly personality and professional service. He also did a very nice job of blending our musical taste with that of our guests. I highly recommend Ryan for your party entertainment needs!

Amber · Married on 11/10/2017

Ok so I'll start off by saying 3 days before my wedding day my DJ quit on me last minute!! I was going crazy had a panic attack, messaged about 5 Djs that I found on here and 3 of them responded. Ryan caught my attention because he immediately called me and asked what exactly I needed and explained everything very thoroughly, he then mentioned he had someone that was available for the wed day, antonio would be our DJ for the night and he would call me to see if I had any questions. Not only did we stay on the phone for 1 hour but he was so specific and helpful on everything!!! I even got to meet Ryan the day after because he wanted to make sure I had an adapter so antonio can play my slideshow during dinner so he lent me his! (WHICH WAS AWESOME OF HIM!) 3 days later , antonio gets there about 4 hours early sets up and PLAYS ALL THE MUSIC THAT I specifically wanted for my ceremony, & reception. I could not thank them both enough!! Everyone complimented my DJ for the music he played all night! Everyone said they had a blast! His pricing was great as well! Thank you so much you all did a fantastic job. I couldn't thank you enough!

katrina · Married on 06/10/2017

Four Star DJ was awesome! AC was so helpful and did such a great job. He did a great job with the list that we gave and then "read" the crowd and played what our guests wanted to hear. The process was easy, we were given a form to fill out with our favorites and songs that we would like played at certain times. AC then contacted me and we went over my list and the time line for the night, the rest was up to him! Thank you for a great night of music!

Kevin · Married on 01/07/2017

We loved our DJ Ryan - everything from the first meeting in getting a feel for who we are to keeping our reception on pace and making quick, smart adjustments as the night went on. He took the time to speak to us on the phone when it was convenient to us and eased our minds in what we wanted to do. Couldn't be happier!

Cindy · Married on 10/03/2016

Great value! Your wedding day is about making memories and having a great time. Ryan and his company will see that that happens at the reception. Give him the direction you want him to go and he goes above it. You can tell he has been doing this for a while and loves what he does. True professional in the "helping people have a great time" business

Sent on 10/03/2016

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so very very much Cindy it was totally our pleaser working with you and your family.

Kristine · Married on 09/24/2016

Our daughters wedding was so fun, the music made the wedding. Everyone was on the
    dance floor. These guys are professional and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

K · Married on 06/11/2016

Having a great DJ is what leads to a great wedding reception! Ryan kept our guests on the dance floor alllllll night long. Our friends said "best wedding ever" & "such a festive reception". Lots of credit goes to Ryan for the fun time! I would definitely book him again :-)

Sara · Married on 05/14/2016

We were so happy to find Four Star DJ for our wedding. They spent a long time on the phone with us to go over the contract and details before we even booked them, then met with us at the convenience of our schedule to talk in person about what we wanted for our wedding. The DJ was great, punctual, handled possible rainy weekend situation with aplomb and handled wedding hiccups like a mother that refused to dance and a piñata that refused to break with grace and flexibility. A job very well done!

Amber · Married on 04/30/2016

I would just like to say Thank You Ryan for having AC be the DJ at our wedding! He was THE BEST!! At our wedding the kids did most of the dancing and he was wonderful! Anything that anyone requested he gladly played it and kept everyone going! He was so nice and everything was great! All the music for the ceramony was right on time and what I asked for! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone and everyone.

• User5261964 · 2+ years ago

Four Star Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding reception at Sisterdale Dancehall. Ryan was extremely thorough with planning and making sure you have everything that you need. He providers you with paperwork to complete to turn into him about the timeline of your wedding, song requests, and special songs to have played. We had a magical wedding and it was everything we could have dreamed of!

-Melissa and Jerred Griffith

Sent on 05/20/2016

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so very much Melissa and Jerred it was so great working with you all. Your friends and family was great. Thank you again so very much. Ryan S.

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Four Star Entertainment, and specifically Ryan. We had such a great time dancing to all the music and he played exactly the kind of music we discussed prior to the wedding day. He was always available to contact ahead of time to discuss details of the reception and was very professional the day of the wedding. We couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. I would highly recommend Four Star Entertainment for DJ services!

Patty · Married on 03/12/2016

Ryan Schroeder-Four Star Entertainment was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding in March at Bella Springs. We had been on the fence about who to hire for the entertainment until we personally met and talked with Ryan at a wedding fair at the Cana Ballroom. All of our questions and fears were set aside and we knew right then that we had found our DJ. Ryan answered several emails promptly over the next several months and worked with us to setup the perfect flow for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner hour and dance. We even threw a surprise at him last minute, because several friends decided to hire a mariachi group to crash the wedding for the last hour before their sendoff. Ryan was so receptive and was happy to accommodate the change. He was on time, professional and a fantastic announcer. Hire Ryan Schroeder with Four Star Entertainment and you will not be disappointed.

Ryan and Alex were very engaged from our first contact. The offered great suggestions and were accommodating to my requests.

Kristen · Married on 12/19/2015

AMAZING! Best of the best!

We had so many compliments about how fun our reception was and we give all thanks and kudos to Antonio with four star entertainment! The dance floor was never empty and the night flew by!! We had the time of our lives.

Jen · Married on 12/05/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Ryan and as a wedding planner, it is so pivotal to have a great team of vendors who can work together! Ryan is very professional, fun, adapts to change well, and he is prompt. Ryan rocked the reception and because of him my bride, groom and guests had a blast! He had a pulse for the crowd and I truly enjoyed working with him! Four Star Entertainment is 5 STARS all the way!! Jen Harbuck - Southern Unique Events