Four Star Entertainment LLC. Reviews

Four Star Entertainment LLC.

Four Star Entertainment LLC.

San Antonio, TX

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Derek L. Married on 11/06/2021

They were Great

They were great. Would recommend hiring them

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Derek it was truly our honor working with you all on your wonderful day. If you ever need anything please let us know we are always here.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen F. Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic DJ and great friend!

What can I say about Ryan, other than this is the SECOND time my family has hired him to DJ a wedding. I first worked with him in 2015 for my sister's wedding and we had some unusual Scottish traditions that we needed incorporated into the standard wedding line-up. He was 100% able to accommodate any requests and all songs are on the table... if it's a real song, he can find it. This time around for my own wedding, I didn't even contact any other vendors because I knew that Ryan and his company were the PERFECT fit. I needed a TV for a recorded best man speech since ours was deployed overseas with the military and he made it happen. He can read a room and play exactly what your party needs in the moment. He is fast to communicate and always available for a last minute phone call. He also has a photo booth that we rented through him that we had for the ENTIRE night which made it possible for all my guests to visit rather than having a time constraint. It came with a picture guest book that people signed which was such a surprise! You won't be disappointed with Four Star Entertainment I PROMISE!
  • Jill
    Jill Married on 07/06/2019

Fun and professional DJ - great to work with!

Ryan was great to work with at my daughter's wedding. We were in a small venue, and I appreciated his attention to sound levels during the reception and dancing. He did a great job keeping the reception moving, and the dance floor was busy. I would definitely hire Ryan again as he was very professional and responsive. He did a great job for us!
  • stephen
    Stephen Married on 04/07/2019

Great DJ Service. Worth every penny.

Four Star Entertainment was worth every penny. He provided worksheets for us to plan every detail of the wedding ceremony and reception. Ryan and his team showed up on time the day of the event and jumped into action setting up the DJ and photo booth. He acted as MC of the reception and was exceptional about coordinating last minute changes with the day-of coordinator. I would hire Four Star again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny. Thanks :)

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Steve it was an honor working with you all and loved every minute of if. Your family and friends where great and I had a blast being a part of your wonderful day.
    Krista Married on 02/23/2019

The music made the wedding!!!

I am so glad we chose Ryan with four star entertainment to DJ! Not only did he run the music for a beautiful ceremony, he kept everyone on schedule and on the dance floor at all times. He worked so well with my wedding coordinator and kept up a great flow throughout the night. I asked for a few different request and he quickly made them happen. He worked well with all our vendors. We had so many people compliment us on the music & DJ. He had a great selection of music and shuffled the genres great! We were glad to have a fellow LV alumni to be part of our day! Highly recommend for any event, he will make it perfect!

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Krista it was truly my honor being a part of your wonderful day. Your guest looked like they had a great time and dance all night long.
    Georgia M. Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing DJ!

Ryan was an amazing DJ for our 20th Anniversary party -- he took a long playlist, and a last-minute first-song change, and kept the dance floor hopping all night!

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Georgia it was great to be a part of your event. I very much enjoyed working with you and your family and friend. Thank you again.
    Robert S. Married on 01/06/2019

Four Star did a great job for us

Ryan of Four Star entertainment did a great job for us.
    In particular, Ryan met with us prior to the wedding to go over the details of the wedding day and the song list. Ryan was professional at all times and also has a gentleman like demeanor.
    He listened to what we were asking him to do, and made recommendations that were excellent.
    We made some specific requests that were slightly different than other weddings and Ryan had no problem at all accommodating our needs.
    I recommend Ryan and Four Star Entertainment.
    He did a great job for our Daughter's wedding and I am sure he will do a great job for you.

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Robert it truly was my pleaser to work with you all and very much enjoyed every moment of it.
    Thank you again.
  • Z
    Zoe E. Married on 12/28/2018

Awesome DJ!

Ryan was so great to work with! The music was great and everyone had a blast! Everyone after the wedding said they had never seen that many people dance at a wedding for the entire time! I had a lot of fun and he made our wedding perfect! I would highly recommend him!

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Zoe it was truly great working with you all. Your family and friends were great and loved getting to meet them.
    Bess B. Married on 12/15/2018

Highly Recommend!

Four Star Entertainment was an obvious choice from the get go and Ryan made it so easy! Our reception was so much fun and Ryan had everyone on the floor dancing all night! My husband and I would definitely recommend!
    Katelyn T. Married on 10/20/2018

Made our special night perfect!

Ryan is amazing! We are so happy we went with Four Star DJ, everything was perfect. Ryan was professional and fun throughout the whole process. On the night of the wedding he read the room perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He worked seamlessly with our planner to make sure everything was on time and running smooth. We had so many positive comments from our guest. Highly recommend!!!!
    Gwen Married on 10/20/2018

Playlist genious

Our Dj went above and beyond to make the day a success. We dances our asses off. When I had forgot a special dance he jumped right in to take care of it and noone ever knew. He was flexible when we had to change something or go out of order. Would definitely recommend.
    Denise Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful and easy to work with!

We had Ryan DJ our wedding/ceremony on October 13, 2018. He was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very organized and completely on top of everything. Beyond impressed when I went to meet with our wedding planner a week before the wedding only to find out that he had already visited the venue and met with them to go over the details for both our ceremony and reception. Peace of mind is priceless! My husband and I will definitely recommend Ryan to all our family and friends and will use him for future events. Ryan, we cannot thank you enough for being a part of our big day!
    January Married on 06/16/2018
    AC was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! He was really engaging with the crowd and was able to get everyone on their feet, some who I've never seen move like that before! He truly is a great entertainer and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to anyone!
    Kevin Married on 06/16/2018
    Ryan was the DJ for our wedding, and we were thrilled with the outcome. He kept the crowd engaged and played a great mix of music. He worked hard to ensure that we had a special night and everyone had a good time. Time management was fantastic and he accommodated my wife and I on everything we asked.

We would hire him again in a heartbeat.
    Erica Married on 05/11/2018
    Very professional and fun to work with! Great variety of music! No technical issues or communication issues!
    Elyse Married on 03/17/2018
    Ryan did an amazing job at our wedding. He was so friendly and easy to work with the entire time leading up to the wedding and absolutely killed it on the big day! He had the dance floor packed all night and had the best music. He really made our entire night!

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so very much Elyse it truly was so much fun and your family and friends were great. Thank you for having me at your wonderful event.
    Dina Married on 01/27/2018
    Four Star DJ did an amazing job at our January 27, 2018 wedding. From my first conversation with Ryan, the owner, I knew he was passionate and cared about his job! He came highly recommended by my wedding Coordinator Mitzi Villalobos, from Bride on a Budget Events. I filled out the questionnaire from Ryan, and right away he knew that Antonio would be the best DJ for our wedding. Antonio did such a great job keeping the dance floor full and reading the room. My conversation with Antonio the week of my wedding was that I wanted people to dance and he had full discretion of music. We had mostly older Hispanic family and everyone from my parents to our youngest cousins were dancing all night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!!!
    Samuel Married on 01/20/2018
    Ryan was amazing! He went above and beyond to make our special day more about us and headache free! He even helped us out last minute with ceremony music and cocktail hour music! Everyone had nothing but good things to say about him. Thank you Ryan for everything!!
    Sabrina Married on 12/28/2017
    Ryan was the DJ at my wedding a few weeks ago, and he did a superb job! From our first meeting over the summer, to the week before the wedding, he was always available to communicate and provide recommendations as requested. He played everything I wanted during the ceremony, as well as the reception. We had a small wedding, and it was outdoors (40 degrees), but he still managed to get pretty much everyone out on the dance floor! Ryan really made my day special, and I would recommend anyone to hire him and/or his colleagues at Four Star Entertainment!!
    Megan Married on 11/12/2017
    Ryan was FANTASTIC! We had a great time at our wedding, and Ryan definitely contributed greatly to that! He is an excellent DJ, and just wants your event to run smoothly and be as fun as possible. As the daughter of a pretty great wedding DJ, I consider myself a tough critic to please, but Ryan easily won me over with his friendly personality and professional service. He also did a very nice job of blending our musical taste with that of our guests. I highly recommend Ryan for your party entertainment needs!
    Amber Married on 11/10/2017
    Ok so I'll start off by saying 3 days before my wedding day my DJ quit on me last minute!! I was going crazy had a panic attack, messaged about 5 Djs that I found on here and 3 of them responded. Ryan caught my attention because he immediately called me and asked what exactly I needed and explained everything very thoroughly, he then mentioned he had someone that was available for the wed day, antonio would be our DJ for the night and he would call me to see if I had any questions. Not only did we stay on the phone for 1 hour but he was so specific and helpful on everything!!! I even got to meet Ryan the day after because he wanted to make sure I had an adapter so antonio can play my slideshow during dinner so he lent me his! (WHICH WAS AWESOME OF HIM!) 3 days later , antonio gets there about 4 hours early sets up and PLAYS ALL THE MUSIC THAT I specifically wanted for my ceremony, & reception. I could not thank them both enough!! Everyone complimented my DJ for the music he played all night! Everyone said they had a blast! His pricing was great as well! Thank you so much you all did a fantastic job. I couldn't thank you enough!
    Katrina Married on 06/10/2017
    Four Star DJ was awesome! AC was so helpful and did such a great job. He did a great job with the list that we gave and then "read" the crowd and played what our guests wanted to hear. The process was easy, we were given a form to fill out with our favorites and songs that we would like played at certain times. AC then contacted me and we went over my list and the time line for the night, the rest was up to him! Thank you for a great night of music!
    Kevin Married on 01/07/2017
    We loved our DJ Ryan - everything from the first meeting in getting a feel for who we are to keeping our reception on pace and making quick, smart adjustments as the night went on. He took the time to speak to us on the phone when it was convenient to us and eased our minds in what we wanted to do. Couldn't be happier!
    Cindy Married on 10/03/2016
    Great value! Your wedding day is about making memories and having a great time. Ryan and his company will see that that happens at the reception. Give him the direction you want him to go and he goes above it. You can tell he has been doing this for a while and loves what he does. True professional in the "helping people have a great time" business

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so very very much Cindy it was totally our pleaser working with you and your family.
    Kristine Married on 09/24/2016
    Our daughters wedding was so fun, the music made the wedding. Everyone was on the
    dance floor. These guys are professional and easy to work with. Highly recommend!