Forthright Photo Reviews

Forthright Photo 5
Forthright Photo 6
Forthright Photo 7

Britney · Married on 07/07/2018

From the initial vendor contact to doing our engagement photos and to the day of our wedding Laura and her husband Devon were amazing! Such an sweet couple that makes you feel comfortable because trying to be lovey dovey was not easy for me and my now husband. Laura has clearly worked many weddings and picked up some amazing things a long the way, because she was able to help make my flower crown work when it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I would definitely book them all over again!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Sonja · Married on 05/05/2018

I had my engagement shoot and wedding photos done by Laura and all I can say is everything about her and her husband's photography business is wonderful. They were very accommodating all around and every one of our photos turned out amazing. I fully believe they understand just how much weddings cost and do everything in their power to make capturing these special moments affordable while providing amazing quality. I can't thank them enough for that! Its hard to find people now days that genuinely put their heart and soul into their work, and you can instantly see that with Laura & Devon. I would recommend LaYoung Photography in a heart beat. Thank you Laura and Devon for making our memories last in the most beautiful way!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Morgan · Married on 03/24/2018

Laura took our engagement photos as well as our bridal photos and did an amazing job! I'm also a photographer, so choosing and trusting someone else to take our photos was a huge thing to me. And I have no regrets choosing her! She had great ideas of locations for what I was looking for, and was so flexible in locations due to weather. She even traveled to us, two hours away. Which made it way easier on us! Such a quick turn around time and so many images! Laura is the best!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Forthright Photo 15
    Forthright Photo 16
    Forthright Photo 17

Mackenzie · Married on 12/10/2017

Laura and Devon photographed our Seattle wedding in December 2017 and we could not be happier with the outcome! They were amazing through the entire planning process and the day of. They made the entire picture taking process so easy and efficient and were enjoyable to be around the whole day. They were both so kind and accommodating and really truly added to the overall energy of the day. Our photos turned out amazingly and they really captured every moment, we received all of our photos so quickly and got to relive the whole day through them! We would recommend their services to everyone!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Forthright Photo 18
    Forthright Photo 19
    Forthright Photo 20
    Forthright Photo 21
    Forthright Photo 22
    Forthright Photo 23

Ali · Married on 07/30/2017

LaYoung Photography is by far my favorite! She is extremely talented and isn't afraid to think outside of the box! My fiancé and I had a blast photographing our engagement with her and can't wait to see what magic she makes happen for our big day!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Both Laura and Devon were so helpful, kind, and just awesome. Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! They were so easy to work with and have an excellent eye for detail! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Candice · Married on 09/27/2014

Laura took our engagement photos as well as did my boudoir session. I was pretty nervous about that but she made it really fun and tasteful. She is kind and helpful and made us feel comfortable as me and my husband awkwardly tried to be cute in front of the camera. Plus the photos were absolutely awesome! We like them better than our wedding photos that we had done with someone else. Five stars!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • zoedoublei

Zoeii · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Laura was amazing taking our engagement photos. We meet with her before the photos to discuss the plan and sent tons of emails. She is talented and affordable. We were super nervous, but she and her husband made us feel comfortable and we had a few laughs.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Forthright Photo 24

Corinne · Married on 04/29/2017

Right after reading LaYoung Photography's website, I knew Laura and her husband were the right fit for us. Down to earth, affordable, and professional! Our photos turned out beautifully. Great lighting and she made sure to cover the list of shots that were important to me (the bride). The duo captured our special moments perfectly without having to crowd or loom over anyone. Extremely happy we chose them!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Forthright Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Corinne! We loved being your photographers, you and Greg were so amazingly easy to work with!!

Kelley · Married on 10/08/2016

I'm so happy we booked LaYoung Photography for our wedding! Laura and Devon were incredibly nice, professional, and willing to be flexible to our needs. Laura really listened to what we wanted with photos, and was able to get some really amazing candid shots.

Sent on 02/02/2017