Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Reviews

4 Reviews for Fort Lauderdale Marriott North

• Sarah

Sarah Deddens · Married on 11/16/2019

Great for guest blocks!

When we reserved our initial room block, we could not have anticipated the number of guests who would decide to stay the weekend in Fort Lauderdale (most guests lived about 45 mins away). The event coordinator was extremely flexible and worked with me as we incrementally increased the number of rooms. Wedding guests enjoyed spending time in the cozy lobby together and all complimented the rooms and kindness of staff.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • ned

ned · Married on 04/05/2014

Amazing Venue! Amazing work done by Kim (catering manager) and her team. I had over 120 guests stay at the Marriott for over 3 days for our big fat indian wedding. I held all my events at their ballrooms. They have the entire second floor dedicated for events as such.
    Flawless work exhibited by all staff members. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2007

This facility and Celso Ramos are unbelievable!! We had the best possible experience. The expertice brought by Mr. Ramos is impossible to find. He is exceptional and a complete joy to work with. The food at this hotel was phenomenal. Guests are still commenting to me about the filet mignon that we served. This hotel choice was the most important part of my planning and was the best choice!!

Sent on 06/07/2008

Bethany · Married on 07/18/2009

3.5

The hotel staff was incredibly helpful and basically aided me in my and my family's every whim. My husband and I had a really low budget, and the hotel didnt hesitate to work with us. The hotel functioned as/provided the following: my out-of-town (and some local guests) guests' accomodations, as ceremony site, reception site, caterer, wedding planner, design & decor, linen rental, dance floor, they cut the cake, they refilled waters, etc... Their prices to us were very reasonable, and the accomodations were an amazing value.
    Every single one of my guests commented on how wonderful the food was (we asked for a specialized menu of ethnic foods meaningful to our families: mexican fajitas & enchiladas, and puerto rican food) and the mojitos (we requested mojitos and margaritas only, not an open or cash bar) were amazing. The staff made my wedding go smoothly, even if i and my family decided to do it Latin style and I was 1.5 hours late!
    I would recommend this hotel to anyone, no matter their tastes or budget!

Sent on 07/23/2009