Forever Photography Reviews

Forever Photography 6
Forever Photography 7
  • W

Winnie · Married on 07/08/2017

Jona is awesome and she is the best wedding photographer a bride could ask for. Jona and Jerry are very patient with all my questions. Jona e-mailed me and let me know that Jerry was sick and could not make it to our wedding. But she brought another wonderful photographer with her. I felt very relaxed and enjoyed my wedding a lot. Jona is very BIG on details. She would let you know if there is something wrong with your dress or your hair. I LOVE her so much. All of my family and friends love her. She is very professional and organized. Can't wait for our sneak peeks.

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Jona to everyone!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Elaine · Married on 05/18/2017

Jona and Jerry were great! The photography was the number one most important thing that I cared about for our wedding, in the sense that everything else lasts a day, but the photos I will cherish for the rest of my life. They turned out better than I could have ever imagined, completely exceeding my expectations. Jona and Jerry were also wonderful to work with, always showed up on time (in fact early), were prepared, and did everything that I asked them to in terms of the photos. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • Kyla Jo

Kyla Jo · Married on 10/29/2016

Jona and Jerry go far above and beyond any other photographer. They photographed our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding. Their skills are unsurpassed by any other. Their gifts behind the lease never cease to amazing me. They manage to take to ordinary and make it extraordinary. I have never received so many compliments on photos before in my life. More so than their gift of capturing true emotion, is their ability to make you feel as though you are old friends. If you book Forever Photography you will not be disappointed. Prepare to be enchanted.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Paige · Married on 06/10/2016

My husband and I can not say enough about how amazing Jona and Jerry are. They made our day run smoothly and were so kind. From the moment Jona came to get me, she completely made me feel at ease. She and Jerry did everything they could to make our day perfect and were so accomodating. We highly recommend them for any of your wedding events. We loved them!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

These guys were the best. Being a photographer myself, finding my own wedding photographer was a task. Let me tell you...I found the best of the best. Jona & Jerry gave us everything and more for our wedding day. They were very personable and made me feel like we were friends other than just our wedding photographers. Love them and can't wait for more shoots in the past! ??

Sent on 05/14/2016

Alicia · Married on 01/23/2016

Wonderful husband and wife team! I used to hate having professional pictures taken. Not this time! I couldn't believe how great we looked in our engagement and wedding pictures. Their use of natural lighting AMAZING. I'm so happy and thankful to have pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime. Thank you Jona and Jerry!

Sent on 05/13/2016

We found Jona and Jerry of Forever Photography Studio online and just loved their photographs. We got in touch with them and we just clicked. They are a super cool, laid back couple and we have ever since become friends with them and stayed in touch. They helped us shoot both our Hong Kong and our Germany wedding. Both weddings were so amazingly documented. I am a designer and artist and was looking for that photographer with an eye for unique perspectives. Jona and Jerry both have that and that's the reason they are so successful at what they do. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/23/2016

We continuously searched for the right wedding photographer and were thrilled to finally find Jona and Jerry Blackwell (Forever Photography Studio). Their professionalism, kindness, and quality of work is the truly the best we've ever seen. They captured every special moment from our day, and we will always be grateful.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Christine · Married on 08/23/2014

Jona and Jerry were absolutely wonderful! They do an amazing job and the pictures they take are stunning! Planning a wedding out of town was very stressful and they were so patient and so much help no matter how many questions I had.They were very easy to work with and I don't know what I would have done without them giving us advice along the way. I could not have imagined having anyone else capture our special day and am so thankful we had them as part of our crazy wedding planning journey.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Susan · Married on 09/21/2013

Jona and Jerry are amazing. They are such a fun couple and their work is beautiful. They always answer emails quickly. Great photography team!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

kathleen · Married on 08/09/2013

The one really important splurge for me was finding an amazing wedding photographer. I did lots of research online and immediately wanted Forever Photography after browsing through their blog! You can tell how talented they are just by going to their website.
    We recently got married in August and my husband and I were very pleased with Jona and Jerry's professionalism and ease to work with. They are naturals at what they do and were very down to earth. We are so excited to get our pictures back! I highly recommend them, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Halley · Married on 12/30/2012

Forever photography is simply AMAZING. All you have to do is look through their stunning photographs on their website and facebook page to realize this. I first saw their work after they photographed one of my best friends' engagements and wedding day and was blown away by their work. Everything about their pictures is perfect and every one really is a work of art. I especially love their natural feel and gorgeous lighting. When we got engaged, I already knew that I wanted Forever Photography to photograph our special day, as I had heard so many wonderful things that my friends had to say about working with them.

Jona and Jerry photographed both our engagement pictures and our wedding day, and we were able to experience first hand how great working with them really is. They are so easy to work with and make you feel so comfortable. We LOVED our engagement pictures and all of our family and friends couldn't stop talking about them as well. On our wedding day, Jona and Jerry were again so wonderful and worked around timing with the sun going down and the bridesmaids and I taking a little longer to get ready. We recommend them to everyone wanting an amazing experience with their photographers and works of art that are gorgeous and capture all of those special moments.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Karen · Married on 09/28/2012

I could say it again, and again, Jerry and Jona with Forever Photography Studio are a very special talent! I was fortunate enough to find them on a "Google search" while planning our destination wedding in Positano, Italy. I immediately became a fan of their website and blog--every single session they do is perfection. I had also looked at many photographers in the Denver area as well as photographers in Italy, but nothing impressed me more than Jerry and Jona's beautiful and artistic style. Their work is simply exquisite. As a husband and wife team, you can see how passionate they are....and that adds so much to the experience as well as their photography. They have a special way about making you comfortable, which in the end creates pictures that are more natural and relaxed. We just recently had our wedding in Positano and had Jerry and Jona alongside us the whole time to capture all the special moments. They photographed a bridal session in stunning Ravello, covered our entire wedding day--including getting ready, the ceremony, additional pictures following the ceremony at Villa Cimbrone in Ravello and our dinner. They also photographed an after session the following day as we took a boat trip to the beautiful Isle of Capri. It was a very eventful three days and they were ready for everything we planned. In the end, they really weren't just photographers to us; they had truly become good friends. That's what happens when you find two special that are extremely talented combined with winning personalities. Every person that has seen our pictures raves about them, and we couldn't be more pleased with the finished product. Jerry and Jona, I am truly thankful to you both for capturing every special moment of our wedding and would recommend you without the slightest bit of hesitation to anyone looking for a skilled photographer, whether it be for a wedding, family session, maternity session, etc. Everything you produce is first class!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Meaghan · Married on 02/11/2012

Jona and Jerry at Forever Photography were wonderful. My husband and I had quietly admired their work for years, and were thrilled to be able to book them for our wedding. Photography was definitely a splurge for us at our wedding, and we were so happy we decided to "go big" on that front - the quality of the photos we have from our big day is just wonderful. I recently tried to narrow down our proofs to only my absolute favorites, and still ended up with 246.

I can't say enough good things about this pair. We've already received such great feedback about our wedding photos. Jona and Jerry were friendly, timely, responsive, laid-back, and great about getting every detail of our wedding day. I'd absolutely recommend them to friends - I already have.

Sent on 02/22/2012
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 10/16/2011

There is not a single photographer out there like Forever Photography. I have been obsessed with their pictures for awhile now, so of course it was natural for me to choose them to be part of my wedding experience when I became a bride! Jona and Jerry are so easy to get along with and will make anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. We got such beautiful and romantic images that my husband and I will treasure for the rest of our lives! Their pictures are unique and timeless and definitely have that "wow" factor! I LOOOVE Forever Photography so much, and if you're reading this, I know you will too! Contact them and pray they're available for your wedding! :)

Sent on 11/03/2011

Chi · Married on 10/14/2011

We love Forever Photography!!!!! My husband and I had our ceremony in Aruba, a reception in Houston (only 6 days apart) and Forever Photography was there every step of the way for us. We appreciate so much their hard work and dedication to help us capture all the special moments we had on these two unforgettable days. We had never felt so comfortable in front of the cameras until we worked with Forever Photography and that means a lot to us.
    We definitely recommend Forever Photography to anybody who's looking for a photographer that can guarantee great work and understand how meaningful and important each event is to their client.
    Chi and Michael (Married in October 2011)

Sent on 10/18/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2011

Jona and Jerry at Forever Photography are so amazing at what they do! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our pictures. They are everything we had hoped for and more! There were literally hundreds of shots - and not only of us, but of our family and friends too. It was so awesome to see how much fun everyone was having and to relive that day. They also helped us be so relaxed the day of - we truly enjoyed working with them! I HIGHLY recommend Forever Photography - they will make your day even more special by giving you pictures to last you a lifetime! Thank you, Jona and Jerry, for all your beautiful pictures - Nick and I love them as much as we loved having y'all be a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/06/2011

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2011

There isn't any other photographer that compares to Jona and Jerry. They are AMAZING. I do not have words....I would not have gone with anyone else. Photography was the most important part of my wedding, and I would never choose anyone but Forever Photography. There isn't a better photographer in Austin!! We love you guys!!!! :)

Sent on 06/01/2011

Forever Photography's reply:

Awe!! Thanks so much You guys!! Your wedding was so fun! ;) Love you guys too!

laury · Married on 01/01/2011

Finding the perfect photographer was first on my to do list when i got engaged. I scoped out all the Austin photographer websites and immediately fell in love with Forever Photography. We booked them for our engagement, wedding, boudoir and after session.

Working with Jona and Jerry was a breeze, they always responded to emails promptly (and I was one of those annoying brides that emails way too much!). My husband and I live in San Francisco and Jona and Jerry came out for our engagement pictures. They were so friendly, upbeat and made you feel at ease in front of the camera...which would come in handy later for my boudoir session! A bonus of using Forever Photography is that they are a husband and wife team and work really well together. It felt like they showed up with a game plan and knew exactly how to move in the space so they could each get the perfect shots they needed. Plus you get double the shots from all different angles! They were also open to any ideas that I had or specific shots that i wanted.

We had originally planned on having a traditional wedding in Austin, but ultimately decided it wasn't for us. We eloped in Maui on New Years day, just the two of us...and Jona and Jerry! It is crazy how gorgeous our wedding pictures turned out. Family, friends and co workers literally said "Oh my God!" when they saw our pictures for the first time! They also went above and beyond your typical photographer... we literally spent the entire day after our wedding traveling around the island taking sunrise beach shots and hiked 2 miles through a bamboo forest to get shots under a waterfall. By the end of the two days we spent with them in Maui, it felt like we were on vacation together, not like they were some hired help being obtrusive and taking pictures of me every 2 seconds.

I had a wonderful experience with Forever Photography and would recommend them to everyone! The pictures that were captured and the memories we made with Jona and Jerry are priceless!!!

Sent on 04/20/2011

Meagan · Married on 08/28/2010

We used Jona and Jerry for our Engagement photos, Bridals, rehearsal dinner and destination wedding (...and soon we will use them for our after session)! They are both incredibly talented and professional. What I loved most about working with Jona is that you could see the excitement on her face when she captured a great moment! Poor Jona sweated it out with us during our engagement session on a hot mid-summer Texas day and froze during our chilly Tahoe wedding...she never complained once and actually helped us stay positive by pointing out why the less than perfect weather was making for perfect photos (and she was SO right). She and Jerry spent hours driving through the mountains in Tahoe to find the perfect after-session location for us (which they found) but rain, sleet, snow, and 30 degree weather prevented us from using it. Hopefully, someday, another bride and groom will be able to have their photos taken in front of that amazing rock waterfall! This couple will travel anywhere in the world for you, and the end photo results are worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY. Through four photos sessions, we have yet to be disappointed. Thanks Jona and Jerry! We look forward to working with you again very soon...and again...and again.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Rachel · Married on 07/10/2010

We simply could not have asked for more amazing photographers to document our special day!! We initially signed with another photographer before we discovered Forever Photography and started to feel a little anxious about what our wedding pictures would turn out to be. One day we stumbled across a picture by Forever Photography and had to schedule a meeting with them! After meeting with Jona we KNEW that no one else would be able to capture our day the way Forever Photography could and even if it meant losing our deposit with the other photogrpaher it would be worth it!! From day one they were professional, extremely prepared, prompt, so incredibly nice and very accommodating. Pictures are the one and only thing we have to take from our wedding and they are AMAZING....truly works of art! Forever Photgraphy is worth EVERY single penny!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2010

I could not be happier with Forever Photography. Not only did they take amazing photos but they were so much fun to work with. They were definitely my favorite vendors of our whole wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2011

Kristin · Married on 05/08/2010

We are extremely happy with our decision on Forever Photography for our wedding this year! I had always wanted a very good photographer ... yet they EXCEEDED our expectation - they are not just good, they are EXCELLENT! Cehck out their website and you get a great idea of what kind of work they do! The photos turned absolutely beautiful and totally mirror the beauty of the whole event! Also, Jona and Jerry from Forever Photography are the sweetest couple and so much fun to be around with. They are very professionel and will never be "in your face" while taking pictures (even in church)! They captured every moment to perfection! Everyone who has seen the pictures totally loves them!! We got every single picture they took on CD in great quality for any kind of print which makes every penny worth while! Seriously, I would make the same choice again and can only recommend them to everyone without any doubt! You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Kenzie · Married on 09/16/2009

By far the most amazing photographer ever!! I (we) would recommend her over and over again. She made me feel and look amazing. My bridals are wedding magazine cover material! Our engagements, awesome. Can't wait to see how the pictures from the actual day turns out..... Your search is over, you have found your photographer.

Sent on 09/30/2009

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2009

Jona & Jerry are amazing I couldn't of ask for a better experience. Justin and I got married September of last year. I still frequent the blog and I'm always blown away on how talented Jona is. Thank you guys for everything. Looking forward to our next session together.

Sent on 09/14/2010